Carol Exposed Pt. 02

Story Info
Shy girlfriend gets exposed on boat and photo lab.
3.2k words
4.32
29k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXXXDemon
XXXXDemon
71 Followers

You may have read part 1 where my shy girlfriend accidentally exposed herself while in a changing closet at a large mall.

Fast forward to a few weeks later. We were going out on my boat again and she had the new thong bathing suit on under a loose tank top and pair of shorts. We dropped the boat into the water and parked the truck.

"Are you leaving your shorts and shirt at the truck babe?"

"I feel more comfortable wearing them till we get away from all these people!"

Keep in mind we have been dating for almost three full months and I have yet to see her tits as far as she knows.

I mentioned her short exposure at the changing booth in the mall and an even briefer moment on a short down blouse peek but she is unaware of either of those exposures.

We rode around the lake a while before finding a small cove and anchored the boat. I fired up the grill and as the burgers were grilling she finally took her shirt off. The bright pink bikini top looked amazing on her and showed a lot of cleavage. We ate and were sitting around on the boat drinking some wine and listening to music. The weather was perfect.

We both had nodded off and when I woke I saw her top had slipped a little and just a hint of her areola was starting to peek out. I was mezmerized by it! I saw my camera on the table beside me and thought about getting a photo of what I was seeing so I picked it up and took aim at her chest, however when I had reached for the camera her top slipped back into place so I took one photo of her sleeping.

The clicking of the camera woke her and she asked what was going on so I told her she looked so sweet laying asleep there! I just had to take a picture of you! She blushed and checked her top to see if she was still covered. Good thing I didn't get that photo!

After making sure she was covered, she just smiled so I took several more.

The more photos I took, the more into it she got! I finally convinced her to remove her shorts so after a quick survey of the area, seeing no one else around she slipped them off.

I would love to tell you she faced away from me and bent at the hips giving me a chance to photograph her sweet ass as it saw daylight for the first time ever, but that just wasn't her style. Instead she quickly slipped them off while remaining sitting, sliding them off her ankles. She laid them on the seat beside her bushing the entire time.

I took photos of her blushing and soon she was back into posing for me. She stood facing me placing her hands in her hair above her head and pushed her chest out with her legs slightly parted. She looked amazing!

I clicked away and asked if she would mind doing the same pose looking back over her shoulder at me. Without even thinking about it she turned and did the pose. She was so sexy! I had her toss her hair back and forth and then bend so her hair hung down focusing her attention to her hair and in turn distracting her from remembering just how exposed her ass was! It was completely bare except for a small pink string that ran down and dissapeared in her crack.

At least it dissappeared till she bent over! Then it did very little to hide her tight little pucker from behind. I snapped away as fast as I could before she caught on and I even took one photo zoomed in on just her ass! Of course she didn't know it at the time.

She finally got self conscious of her backside and decided to sit again. I took a few more pictures and really loved the ones with her hair a mess so I asked her to shake her head hard and let her hair fly free.

She was quick to oblige me and in the process one shoulder strap slid off her shoulder and down her arm! Combine that with the messed up hair and she was a sight to behold!

She started to fix it but I said leave it and took a few photos from various angles. Then I asked if she would slide the other strap off also so she did and again I took several photos.

"Now babe, hook your thumbs in the straps and pull them outward."

"That's silly!"

"Please babe? Do it for me! You look so sexy and hot!"

She sighed and began giggling and pulling at the straps.

I helped her to position her arms lower and took a few more pics then again I motioned for her to pull the straps out away from her arms and down just a little.

She said, "This is so silly!" She was giggling a lot when all of a sudden, she snorted! Her reaction caused her to jump & in that brief moment, she jerked her arms and boom! Her tits just sprang free! She managed to quickly recover as she pulled her straps back into place!

"Oh my God! You didn't see them did you?"

"I may have gotten a short peek, but yes babe I saw them!"

"You didn't take a picture of them did you?"

"I was taking photos at the time, but I don't think I was fast enough to get them babe!"

"That's good! You don't need a photo of them! I'm embarrassed enough just knowing you saw them! You have enough photos for one day!"

"I only have two photos left to take on this roll of film. Can I take just two more of you please?"

"Why don't you let me take the last two of you instead?"

"I smiled and handed the camera to her."

She took one of me sitting in the captain's seat for the first photo.

"Now, stand up for me, turn around and pull your swim trunks half way down over your butt!"

"Are you serious?"

"What's the matter? It isn't so fun when its your ass is it? Let's see now, how did you put it when it was my ass? Oh ya! Please honey! Do it for me! LOL"

She had me there, so to be fair I did as she asked and as my shorts were halfway down I heard the click of the camera.

She was smiling as I pulled my shorts back up and she handed me the camera. I gave her a kiss and told her I loved her.

We pulled anchor and headed for the docks. She quickly covered her suit with her shirt and shorts again before anyone got the chance to see her. We loaded up and headed home.

I couldn't wait to get the film developed so I stopped at the local One-Hour Photo Lab to drop them off. They said the photos would be ready in one hour so we took the boat to the carwash, grabbed an ice cream cone and went back to get them.

The photo lab also rented movies so she came in with me this time to help pick a movie for us to watch later. We went to pay fir the nivie and pic up the photos. The guy behind the counter smiled and said it was very nice to see you Carol, as he handed the photos back to me.

I could tell by his comment and the expression on Carol's face that they knew each other and that maybe he saw a little more of her than she would like for him to see.

When we got to the truck she held her head in shame.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I went to school with that guy! He probably thinks I'm a slut now because of the various poses I did for you!"

"Babe they were all innocent poses as you had your bikini on! It's not like you were naked or anything!"

She looked up at me with a tear in her eye.

"Yes! I was wearing a bikini! A bikini with nothing covering my ass!"

"Babe, I'm sure he has seen a lot more than a girl in a thong bikini!"

I don't care what he has seen of other girls! It's my ass that I don't appreciate him seeing! Now he knows what my ass looks like! It's so embarrassing!"

"Hey babe! He saw my ass too!"

That brought a smile to her face and a slap on my arm!

"That still doesn't help but serves you right!"

She was quiet on the way home and we went in to shower before watching the movie. The photo envelope lay on the coffee table and I saw her looking down at it during the movie a few times.

"Would you like to check out the photos babe?"

"No! I mean yes and no! I don't know honey!"

"Here, have a sip of wine and let's have a look!"

"Okay, I guess!"

The photos began very tasteful and I commented on how sexy she looked in them and then came the ones of her bent over.

"Oh my God Honey! I can't believe you took photos of my ass like that! You can see too much back there! I didn't know you could see my, well you know what you saw!"

"I think they are hot babe!"

"Oh no!"

Her eyes were wide open and she held her hand over her mouth and tears swelled in her eyes. Her face was flush and red.

"What?"

"He saw these! Dave at the video store saw my ass all bent over like this and my hole is showing! Oh God! What have I done? Now he knows what I look like! I'm so embarrassed! No one should see another person back there! That is so private and personal! Now a class mate of mine has seen mine! That's humiliating! I'm not even happy that you saw it, yet alone him! No wonder he said it was nice seeing me! It's because he did! He saw me there!"

"Babe, you have nothing to be ashamed of! You have a beautiful ass and I loved seeing it!"

"Still, you shouldn't have seen it and you really shouldn't have taken a photo of it! I am not happy about that at all!"

"Maybe we shouldn't look at the rest of these then if it upsets you."

"Why? What did you do?"

She pulled the photos from my hand and saw a few more with her hair a mess and bent over and then the close up of her ass with a pink string running down her crack and her tight pucker peeking out both sides of the tiny string! She looked at me and began to cry.

"How could you? Why would you do that to me? Why did you have to zoom in on me back there? It's bad enough you took a photo of me bent over back there, but you had to zoom in on my most private area and take a picture of it? You're Sick! Do you know that? You're a sick man!"

"I'm sorry, but you are just so dam sexy babe! I couldn't help myself!"

She sighed with a tear in her eye again and flipped thru a few more slowing down on the ones she was tugging at her top and then she quickly jerked her head up and looked at me with her mouth open as she saw I indeed did get a click off as both her nipples were clearly focused in the one photo. She held her hand over her mouth as tears ran down her cheeks and just stared at the photo before looking up at me again.

"I see you took this photo of me too! You said you didn't do it yet here it is! You lied to me!"

"Babe, I really did think I missed getting that picture!"

"So you admit that you intentionally tried to take the photo of mt breasts?"

"Well, yes! I have wanted to see them since we first started dating and just thought....."

"You thought what? That you could just take advantage of me when I accidentally popped out?"

"I didn't mean to upset you babe! I love you and I couldn't resist!"

"Well I hope you're happy now! You finally got to see them! Now you know what they look like! It's not like I didn't know you have been trying to see them ever since we got together because I caught you looking down my blouse more than once but didn't want to bring it up! Now you know what they look like and what's worse is that thanks to you, Dave at the video store knows what they look like also! God you have embarrassed me and humiliated me more than you know! I can never go in that store again!"

She laid her head on my chest and sniffled as the tears still flowed. I had mixed emotions as I felt bad that I broke her trust and exposed her to her class mate. On the other hand I was so very, very turned on by the thought of him seeing her that I had a raging hard on that wasn't going to go away by itself!

Having my shy girlfriend posing for me was hot as hell but the thought that another man saw her too gave me strong desires just like when the guy at the mall saw her tits. I knew I was hooked on embarrassing her by exposing her and I had to expose her again but for now I had to calm her down. I held her close and her head was against my chest and she sat back up looked me straight in the eyes.

"Do you think poorly of me?"

"What do you mean babe? Of course not!"

"Do you think I'm slutty for letting you take those photos?"

"No! Not at all sweet heart! In fact I feel quite the opposite about you!"

"What do you mean?"

"Babe, I consider it such an honor to be dating you! I can hardly believe myself that you went out with me! You are the most attractive girl I've ever known! I love taking photos of you so I can see you even when we aren't together! When you started posing in that swim suit I was the happiest and luckiest guy in the world!"

"Really? You like taking them that much?"

"Yes and I'd love to prove it to you! Give me your hand babe and close your eyes!"

"Why?"

"Just do it please! I want to show you how much I appreciated you posing for me!"

"How will I know if my eyes are closed?"

"Just trust me!"

"Okay."

She did and I laid her hand in my lap and pressed it against my hard cock which jumped about to explode in my pants! She jerked her hand back and opened her eyes wide looking at me!

"What the hell? I didn't need to touch that! Are you actually turned on about all of this?"

"What can I say babe? I find you super attractive and sexy and I can't help but want to see you and take photos of you!"

"Well, I guess I can understand that you like seeing me and taking photos, but what about the other guy seeing me? Does that not make you jealous?"

"No babe! I am sorry it embarrasses you but knowing another man has seen what I have that he can't, well to be honest that turns me on even more!"

"That's a little creepy honey!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm being honest with you!"

She sat and thought about what I said a while and I never spoke as I wanted to get her thoughts on it.

"It really doesn't bother you that he saw me?"

"No babe! I think it's hot! Even more so because he knows you!@

"That's the part I hate most! I always dressed conservatively in school and now he has seen by breasts and my butt!"

"I think it's your embarrassment that turns me on more than anything!"

"That's really sick honey!"

"I'm sorry, but that's how I feel babe!"

She sat quietly for a while sipping her wine.

"What if he made copies? Do you think he did?"

"Babe, I hate to say this but if I were him, I definitely would have made myself a copy!"

"Oh God! What if he shows his friends?"

"Again babe, I'm sorry but he probably will!"

"So now more of my classmates will see those pictures!"

"I'm sorry babe! I really am!"

"Ya right! I can still see you are all puffy down there! You aren't sorry at all!"

"Babe, I didn't say I wasn't turned on by the thought of him having copies and sharing them with his friends, but I am sorry I caused this to happen! Would you like to touch me again?"

"Hell No! I'm not going to touch it! You're going to have to take care of that by yourself! Speaking of, Dave is probably at home right now looking at them and jacking himself off too!"

"Wow babe!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound so vulgar but I just bet he is! What about that? How does that make you feel? Him looking at nasty pictures of your naked girlfriend as he jacks off! Does that turn you on?"

"Babe, first of all, you aren't naked!"

"I may as well be! He can see my breasts and my butt hole! Now tell me! Does that turn you on?"

I could see she was getting upset further now so I told a little lie.

"Babe, I hadn't thought that out and if you can find a way to forgive me, then next time I take photos of you I will find a different place to get them developed."

"Yeah right! Like there will be a next time!"

I smiled and said "Well hell, I'm not real happy Dave got to see my half naked ass either! LOL!"

She slapped my arm again and said "That's what you get! Maybe it's you he's jacking off to! LOL!"

"Would you like to see that photo of me?"

"Maybe some other time."

"Well babe, what should I do with the photos of you? Do you want to tear them up and throw them away?"

"No! You have already seen them and you now know what I look like there so you may as well keep them! Like I said, you are going to be taking care of that puffy thing down there by yourself, but, you better not show any of your buddies those pictures! I mean it!"

"Ok babe! Got it!"

"I'm serious! If you do then it's over!"

"Ok! Ok! I got it babe! Love you!"

"I love you too!"

I look forward to showing this innocent girl off some more in the next stories so stay tuned!

XXXXDemon
XXXXDemon
71 Followers