Carol Outdoors

Story Info
Outdoor passion with my, longtime, friend.
1.4k words
4.2
9.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was a sophomore at Pacific Christian College when we met while I was a junior, across the street, at Cal State Fullerton. A beautiful, but shy, Cindy Crawford look-a-like, Carol was raised, in Asia, by her parent-missionaries. We were both virgins, when we met, and Carol turned down my invitation to a David Meece concert, coming up, at PCC.

"i don't want to date anyone," she said. "I am not ready for a commitment, sex or marriage."

"I am not trying to get you in bed, I explained, and we are still in college, so marriage isn't in my near future."

Carol and I attended church together, built up a longtime and loyal platonic, friendship while I dated other women and she turned down many dates from guys.

I lost my virginity a year later, graduated in 1988 and Carol dropped out of college.

Our friendship continued and I "played handyman" doing small projects at the, old, house, that her parents let her live in while they worked in Thailand.

Years later, one day, Carol shocked me and said that she'd surrendered her virginity to a black man that she was dating. She made me swear not to tell her old-fashioned parents- who she said would not approve of the extra-marital sex or their interracial relationship.

I laughed, saying, "I have no reason to discuss your sex life with your parents."

"That's OK," she said. "Until last week, I didn't have any type of sex life. David took me in a whole, new and fun direction. He poured me a lavender bubble bath, surprised me by getting in with me, washed every inch of me and an hour later, broke my cherry and filled me with hid "baby-batter." It was a day to remember. Now, I have to start birth control. We timed it two days before my period, so I know we didn't get a pregnancy. This morning, I went to the, free, women's clinic to get pills. How embarrassing!"

"Not as embarrassing as telling your parents that their baby girl is pregnant," I said.

Carol rolled her eyes. "You've got that right."

Our friendship continued for more than a decade. For a year, I rented an extra bedroom, which her parents loved, because Pomona is a tough town The house was in a nice neighborhood, but there are plenty of gang-bangers a mile or so away. During this time, I was engaged, and Joanne visited. Carol's parents would not approve of our lovemaking in their house. Carol's moans, from her room, let us know that her, latest, boy toy was sending her into orgasmic orbit. I felt like I was in a college dorm suite.

Another 6 years later, Joanne and I were married and divorced. Carol and I continued our telephone friendship as I was living in San Diego County. One night, Carol rocked my world by asking why I never tried to sleep with her now that I was single.

"I didn't think you wanted me," was my, shocked, response.

"Drive up here and take me," Carol said. "Joanne told me you are great in bed. Take me to the Sheraton. Lick my breasts and clit. Make sweet love to me all night long."

"I'd rather make love to you in your bed," I responded, before hopping in my care and setting the land speed record to Pomona. I arrived in 90 minutes. Normally, it takes longer. I had somewhere important to be.

Moments after knocking on her screen door, Carol let me into her living room wearing a huge smile and a sheer stretching from above her breast nipples to just below her pussy. It was obvious that she was naked underneath as I could see her nipples and the shadow of her, dark, bushy pussy. The beautiful woman, that I wanted to date years earlier had my cock as hard as iron.

Carol and I immediately started French kissing as she led me to the sofa on her back porch. In moments, she had my jogging shorts around my ankles and was sucking my cock into heaven.

As she was blushing, I had my hands feeling her breasts through Carol's sheer. When someone parked in the adjacent lot, shining their headlights towards us, Carol quickly took my hand and led me inside for privacy. Stopping to kiss inside the door, Carol took my hands to the bottom of her sheer and helped me lift it over her head, revealing her delicious breasts, ass and hairy pussy. I was in love, L-U-S-T, Love!

At that moment, more than a decade after meeting, we were naked, holding and kissing each other on the lips, nipples, cock and pussy, wondering why we waited so long.

I followed Carol's sweet butt down her hallway and into her bedroom. My cock was pointing the way. Landing in her king-size bed, we spent 10-15 minutes enjoying a 69 with Carol on top, before she turned around and, gently slid my manhood, up, into her velvety-slick pussy, with her in control from above me. I kissed her breasts and, tenderly, held her ass. At that point, we belonged to each other.

"Oh, God," Carol screamed as I pumped my cock into her pussy and she slid down onto me as I licked her nipples. "I'm going to cum! Oh... Oh... my..." She quickly came, screaming and shaking as we held each other and I waited for her body to relax from her orgasm.

Gently, I turned Carol over and made, passionate, love to her, missionary, kissing her mouth and breasts while gently pumping her bushy pussy with my rock-hard cock. After her next orgasm, I came andfilled Carol with my red-hot creampie and we spooned into sleep.

"That was soooooooooooooooo, sweet," I said.

"The world is spinning," Carol responded. "I thought I would pass out, I came so hard! Best orgasm of my life. It makes a difference when I am with a man that I know really cares about me and isn't bed post notching."

At about 3:30 a.m., Carol woke me with another blow job and asked me to "doggy" her, which I did after licking her clit to, another, mind-bending orgasm for her... Eventually, our doggy-style brought us a mutual climax and we collapsed in each other's arms, exhausted and content from our lovemaking.

After sunrise, I licked Carol's breasts and clit and we began a morning marathon of more passion and exploding orgasms before Carol fell back asleep with my cum draining from her pussy onto her sheets.

As Carol slept, I later slipped into the kitchen and cooked us pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage for our breakfast in bed, stark naked.

Her best friend called. When I answered the phone, Gwen said, "Congratulations!" When I asked, "for what?" Gwen said, "Are you kidding? I could hear you from the front porch when I tried to stop by, last night. I just went home. You two sounded pretty busy. They could probably hear you in Fontana."

"Palm Springs," I laughed. "We were, definitely, getting busy."

After eating food, Carol and I slipped into her, outdoor, shower where we soaped, shampood and made love to each other as the sun lit up her yard.

"Have you ever been to a nude beach?" Carol asked me.

"Yes, in Palos Verdes and France, but not for years," I answered. "They are fun. Completely natural. Skinny dipping is fun."

"Please take us to Palos Verdes," Carol said. "I want to skinny dip with you and make love on the sand. I've never tried either."

I confessed to being a "sex on the beach" virgin, and, two hours later, we arrived in Palos Verdes. We hiked down the cliff, then dropped our towels and clothes on a beach blanket on the sand. Carol's beautiful body and hairy pussy drew lots of attention from men and women as I led her into the cove's water. As we held each other, in the water, Carol slid my cock into her pussy and took me, very publicly, in front of hundreds of total strangers. Our lovemaking was on display.

A few minutes later, we walked, naked, into a cave, at the end of the beachwhere Carol leaned on the rocks while I made love to her, doggy style. After she screamed, echoing off the cave's walls and I creampied into her pussy, we exited to a round of applause from nearby listeners.

We blushed and laughed, taking bows.

As far as sex on the sand, that is for another day.

Then we dressed, drove to Carol's home, and made sweet love, in her back yard, until we were too exhausted to continue and fell asleep outside, stark naked.

Until the next morning...