Carol Pt. 02

Story Info
Carol’s side of the story.
1.2k words
4.44
4.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers

It was suggested that Carol tell her side of the story. So I have given it a try. I hope it works.

Hi my name is Carol. I'm a senior in college this year but the story I'm going to tell you happened almost a year ago. I had been fascinated by hypnotists for a few years now and when it was offered as a course at school I quickly signed up. The prof. strongly made the point that this was not something to be played with and made everyone sign a document that we would not use this skill for personal gain or anything that was immoral.

One of the students called out, "Or fattening." This got a lot of laughs. Even the professor had to laugh.

When the class was over I couldn't find anyone to try it out on. My mom and dad just said "No." My sister Cleo asked if I thought she was stupid. Friends ignored my requests. Then one evening my boyfriend and I were on the couch hugging and kissing a little bit. My folks were gone but because my sister was home there wasn't any chance of getting any real action.

Well maybe a little petting was going on. As my hand rested on the lump in his pants, I asked him if he had ever been hypnotized. That started a discussion about was it fake or not. I finally convinced him to let me try it on him. A perfect subject or is it victim? Anyway in less than a minute he was under my control. I had promised to not make him do stupid stunts like what happens on the TV.

After I confirmed that he was under I had him obey some simple commands. Things like sit and stand and get on the floor all silly little things just to see if he would. When I was convinced he was really hypnotized I went and found Cloe. She was studying for an exam that was scheduled for the next week and I almost had to drag her into the living room.

Cleo didn't believe me even after I had Freddy do a few things. I finally asked her to give me something to have him do. So of course she wants him to act like a chicken. When I explain that I had made a promise to not make him do stupid stunts. As she turned to leave she was suggesting in very strong terms that Freddy and I were just playing a game on her.

She stopped looked at me and told me to have him remove his shirt. So I did. Without his shirt Cleo had to remark on how strong my boyfriend looked. I should have known were this might go. She wanted him to drop his pants. When he was standing there in boxers and socks Cleo started to laugh. So off came his socks. It was kind of funny when he struggled to stay upright as he took them off.

Then it got serious. She wanted him to drop his boxers. I think that's when I was really convinced that Freddy was really under my control. He would never expose himself to another person. Not my Freddy. He was not even able to speak in front of a group.

I had to defend his manhood when Cleo though he wasn't very big down there. While he had been hard earlier when we were kissing and touching, things had returned to the relaxed state. Cleo wanted prove so I told him to get stiff. That didn't work not even a little, so I told him to play with himself and make it hard.

My dirty sister pulled a pillow off the couch, dropped to her knees and was within inches of Freddy and his cock. When he still didn't get hard fast enough Cleo started to help him. She was fascinated by his foreskin. She told me that all her boyfriends were what she called skinless. She also thought that he was more than adequate in the size department.

When Freddy was up and strong looking Cleo wanted him to take the next step step and masturbate. Or as she so crudely put it, jerk off and come. And he did. I got a kick out of it when she got a shot in the face and some on her shirt. I was surprised by how quickly it happened. Maybe our necking earlier had primed the pump so to speak. In any case it was quite the thing to watch.

After she cleaned her face a little I thought she was going to leave. Then she came up with her master plan. She wanted me to make Freddy fall back into his trance when I uttered a special word. I had objections but Cleo had answers and with some well-chosen orders it was a done deal. I, we had a boyfriend that would do my and Cleo's bidding. All we had to do was say succotash and he would fall under our control. We had another word that would bring him out of the trance, rutabaga. Freddy was programed to obey only Cleo or me and he would only obey her if I was in the room with them. I love my sister but I wasn't going to give her unlimited control over my Freddy.

In my head I knew what was coming next. Cleo wanted sex. Off came her t-shirt and bra. Under her control Freddy was licking and kissing and sucking on her breasts. Not only was he doing it she was giving commands on how she wanted it done.

When she told him to get on his back on the couch I was wondering if she planned on fucking him or sucking him. Neither... she squatted over his face and demanded he bring her off. I had never seen anything so arousing in my life. She wiggled and squirmed. His tongue was all over her pussy. I could even see it pushing up inside her. Thank goodness Cleo keeps her hair trimmed short. Everything was visible. Between what Freddy was doing and her playing with her tits, see I can use those nasty slang words, she was orgasming in just a short time.

Well maybe not dirty words all the time.

As she came back down my sister climbed off my Freddy and sat on the floor for a bit, stood, grabbed her clothes and strutted naked out of the room. I'm not sure who she was wagging her buns at. I hoped it was Freddy.

I had him get dressed and reinforced the commands. Then I brought him out of the trance with rutabaga. He didn't believe he had fallen into a trance and I wanted it that way. I could see all kinds of benefits from this power. So I agreed with him. Maybe it was just a parlor trick.

Then I decided it was my turn. Cleo certainly could not be a problem. Not after what had just taken place. Freddy had never been willing to do some things. Now it was time to see if they were as enjoyable as I thought they might be. "Succotash".

The End

tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers