Carol

Story Info
Hypnotizing gone right.
2.1k words
4.34
15.7k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Carol

"Have you ever been hypnotized" she asked me. I told her that it wasn't really a thing. It's just a show that they did on stages with so-called volunteers from the audience. "No, it's not just a show. I can do it. I've been studying all about it. I even took a course at school this semester." So I told her, "No way, I tell you it can't be done. And if someone pretends to be under a spell or whatever they're just playing along for some reason." When told me she could prove it I said "Go ahead hypnotize someone I dare you. Get your mom or dad in here and do it to them." Carol confessed she couldn't do that, but only because they weren't home right now. "How about I hypnotize you? Can I do it to you? That would prove it wouldn't it?" When she said wouldn't make me act like I was a chicken and cluck. "Okay you can try it if you think you can."

"Okay just sit back and try to relax. I won't make you do anything stupid, no chicken clucking. Nothing you wouldn't do naturally." Carol pulled a shiny thing out of her pocket with a silver chain through an eyelet. "Now if you're ready I want you to watch this magic globe as it slowly puts you to sleep." She made it swing back and forth ever so slowly. "No don't move your head. Just your eyes as you watch it, back and forth, back and forth." The pendulum was slowly swinging and I could see flashing colored lights within it. I could feel my eyes getting heavy. "When I count backwards from ten to one you will be sound asleep" Cindy began to count, "Ten...nine...eight...seven"

Several months later I was told all that happened. It took that long to convince Carol to tell me the whole story. I didn't believe her until Cleo, her sister, confirmed it. At first I thought they were working together just to humiliate me. But when Cleo told me about the birthmark I have on my groin I had to believe them. Unless you are real close and look hard it can't be seen because it is light in color and hidden in the hair down there. Carol didn't even know about it until she looked after Cleo talked about it. To say I was truly embarrassed would be an understatement.

I was sitting on the couch with my head laid back. "Can you hear me?" and in a clear normal voice I told her "Yes." She told me to look straight ahead and I did. "Okay, now sit up properly." and I did. It looked like I was trying to impress an important person. She waved her hand in front of my face and I didn't react. "Will you do whatever I tell you?" Again I told her "Yes." She had me stand up and balance on one foot, sit on the floor, lay back and put my hands across my chest like a dead person. Next she had me get up and sit back on the couch. "Will you follow my orders and do whatever I want you to?" "Yes."

Then she left the room and she was gone for a few minutes. When she came back she was followed by her older sister Cloe. "See, I've got him completely under my control. I told you I could do it." Cloe looked at her sister and then me and back at her, "What? I don't see anything. He's sitting there. So what does that prove?" Carol walked over, stood in front of me and said, "Touch your nose with your middle finger of your right hand." which I did. "Okay, so you guys are having fun with me. Can I go back to my book now?" Carol turned back to Cloe, "He really is hypnotized. You don't believe me. Ask me to have him do something. I can make him do anything, anything at all." So she said, "Have him cluck like a chicken." Carol wilted, "I can't do that. I promised him I wouldn't make him cluck." Cloe started to leave the room, stopped, turned around, "Make him stand up and take off his shirt."

And that's when it took a turn. When I took off my shirt Cloe said, "Wow, he has a nice body. Under those baggy shirts you can't see all the muscles can you?" It looked like Cloe was thinking, she told Carol to make me drop my pants. I stood there in just my boxers and socks, looking kind of silly.              

"Now, off with his socks. He looks kind of stupid with socks on and no pants." I almost fell over when Carol had me take them off while standing. Both of them laughed at my antics as I struggled to stay upright. Without a suggestion Carol told me, "Stand up straight and tall. Pretend you're a soldier on parade. There, now do you believe me? I've got him practically naked in front of you. He would never do that if he was awake would he?"

"No, I don't think he would. But, I have a final test. Make him drop his undies." "I couldn't do that." "I thought so. You guys are playing with me. Call me again next time you got a show for me." As Cloe turned toward the doorway Carol turned back to me, "Will you do as I tell you?" I gave her my usual answer, "Yes." "Drop your boxers. Cloe wants to see you, completely."

I did it. I was standing there with my boxers down around my ankles. Carol was standing by my side and Cloe turned back into the room, "Well I have to admit either he's really under your control or he's got more courage than I give him credit for. Which is it?" She stood right in front of me, waved her hand in front of my eyes, watched for any reaction and when I just stood there she took a step back and looked down at my body. "Kind of small isn't he?" she asked. Thankfully Carol came to my rescue, "I think he has what is called a grower, not a shower." "Prove it."

"You want him to get an erection?" Cloe nodded her head, "Yup, that's what I want to see." When Carol told me to get bigger nothing happened. "Aha! Got you, don't I?" "Kenny, will you do whatever I say?' "Yes." "Play with your penis. Make it hard for us." Cloe grabbed a pillow off the couch dropped to her knees right in front of me, "This I have to see." I started to pull and fondle myself. I started to grow, slowly. Cloe reached and without saying a word took me in her hand. "I've never seen a skin on one before. All my friends have been circumcised. This is kind of neat. Watch when I slid the skin back the head appears and when I pull back it's gone in hiding. I like it. Do you play with it like this?" With Cloe's touching me I started to grow faster until I was hard. I'm just average in that area, but I am kind of bigger around than most. At least according to the medical stuff I've seen. "I'm impressed Carol. That's one good looking cock. Now make him squirt. I want to see him jerk off and shoot his stuff."

"Kenny, will you do whatever I tell you to do?" "Yes." "Masturbate, Carol and I want to see you climax. Start stroking it. Work your penis until you do it." Cloe asked, "Why, masturbate, penis, climax? Why do you talk like that? Its jerk off and cock and come, that's what everyone else says." Carol didn't have time to answer when I started to breathe faster and harder until I began to shoot. The first shot hit Cloe in face before she got out of the way and then some hit her t-shirt before she was back far enough. Most of it landed on the floor. "Wow, I bet when he does that in you it must feel really good. Look at me; he covered me with his stuff. I gotta clean up. I'm convinced, you have him hypnotized. Can you teach me? I got a guy that needs so pointers."

Wiping her face with her fingers Cloe stood and turned to leave again. "Whoa...wait a moment." As she turned back into the room "Do you think he will do everything you tell him?"

"I think so. I mean I've just started doing this but he did do what I told him."

"Can you make him go down on me?" "What...you want my boyfriend to do that to you?"

"Yep, that's what I want. Will you make him do it?" "No I will not." "And why not do it? It would really prove you have complete control over him. He'd be like your sex slave. Think about it, your own personal toy. Whenever you want something special you just tell him and he does it. You plant a suggestion in his head. I saw it on a movie one time. You tell him that whenever you say a special word he falls under your power."

"Wait...what if someone else would say the word?" "Easy you tell him it only works if you say the word. Or maybe you could give me the power to. We both would have him. Just think about it. You want him down between your legs. Licking...sucking...whenever you feel the need. How great would that be?"

My girl thought for a moment, "Kenny, I'm going to tell you something, something very important. Whenever you hear me say succotash you will fall back into this trance. Only if I say it will you obey it. You will obey my every command. Do you understand?" "Yes." "And when I say the word rutabaga you will come out of the trance and not remember being under my control. Do you understand?" "Yes." "Now this is very important, listen very carefully. If I am in the room with you Cleo has the same power as I do. If she says the magic words you will obey her as you would obey me. Do you understand?" "Yes." Then she had me repeat back to her everything she had just told me. When I was done she asked, "Will you do this for me? Will you obey me and Cloe as I told you?" "Yes."

"Hot damn, I want that boy to do me." Off came her t-shirt and bra ending up on the floor. "Come here Kenny. Lick my tit and suck on it, gently, I like it gently. Now the other one" She held my head to her breasts for the longest time. "That's a good boy. Now I want you to lie back on the couch." As I did she was shedding her jeans and panties. Carol pipped up, "Going to take your socks off? You look kind of funny naked with your socks still on."

Cleo squatted over my face and lowered herself down. As her hips moved erratically back and forth she held her breasts in her hands squeezing and pulling on her nipples. It didn't take long before she made a funny gasping sound and froze in place as her orgasm over whelmed her. She lifted up off me and slid over and onto the floor. "Wow...that was intense. That may have been the best time ever for having that done to me. I didn't think I was that horny."

She slowly stood up, looked around for her clothes, picked them up and walked out of the room. Naked and with her buns shifting back and forth and up and down with each step she took.

When Cloe left Carol had me get dressed and sit back down on the couch. "Now Kenny, listen very carefully to me, when I wake you up you will only remember the commands I gave you. You won't remember anything else. Only the commands I gave you. Now do you understand? It will be like maybe you just dozed off for a moment or two. You will be refreshed and feeling good. Understand?" "Yes." "Okay... and rutabaga."

"Well I told you that it was a hoax. Hypnotism is a game for the gullible." She looked at me and told me that yes maybe I was right.

"Succotash"

The End

Notes, several of my first stories have been well received. I would like to thank those that wrote some appreciated compliments.

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers