Carol Pt. 03

Story Info
Cleo tells her version of how it all happened.
1k words
4.41
3.1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers

To those that didn't like the original story probably won't like this one either. To those that did like the first I hope this meets your expectations. And for new readers, I would suggest that you read the preceding stories

Carol and Carol part 2.

I'm working on my doctorate and I am swamped with work. Exams and papers to write are wearing me down. And when my baby sister came storming into the den I'm afraid I wasn't being to kind when she tried dragging me into the living room to show me Freddy, her boyfriend. Carol had been nagging me to let her hypnotize me for the past several weeks. No way was that going to happen. It's a stunt and a waste of time.

So when she insisted I check out that it really worked I just had to see it for myself. So I relented and followed her to the living room. There sat Freddy, on the couch. Just sitting there, big deal, when I have time I sometimes sit there also. After expressing my thoughts that they were having their fun at my expense I turned to leave. Carol insisted that Freddy would do whatever she ordered. Well not play at being a chicken, but could she have him do something else.

I was mildly surprised when he took off his shirt. He was in good shape. I have to admit that. The baggy shirts he always wore hid a well-defined chest and a six pack. Not having time for a regular partner of my own I was slightly jealous of Carol boy. Maybe a bit more than slightly jealous, I knew Freddy was shy, very shy. So why not a have bigger test?

When I requested that his pants come off I thought for a moment that I had called their bluff. Until Freddy is just standing there with his pants around his ankles, and Carol is telling him to put them over the chair. I started to laugh at the sight. Boxers and socks are kind of silly when you look at it.

So when Carol told him to, off came the socks. At his struggles to remove the socks while standing was fun to watch. By know I was getting convinced that maybe she really had him under her control. One more test. I wanted him to drop the boxers. Just to check and make sure my little sister had a real man. Not that I really wanted to see his stuff. Just to make sure Carol had an adequately equipped man. And I didn't want to be unhappy with my past boyfriends. I mean what if Freddy was large and all my past boyfriends were smaller?

So when he was naked I didn't have a problem. All my past lovers were better built in the cock department. Carol insisted that Freddy was just a well-equipped as others. And to prove it she told him to get an erection. He just stood there, with nothing happening. Maybe it was the trance and he didn't realize he was naked in front of his girl and her sister. When Carol said to use his hands it did start to grow. By now I was getting interested in the proceedings.

I took a pillow and knelt by his side. Will maybe more in front. I just wanted to watch. And his cock was growing larger. Did you know that uncircumcised men have an advantage over others? That layer of skin slides up an over and then off as they work their cock. It's really neat. All my past men didn't have that ability, I guess, I could call them skinless.

Being a kind and generous person I felt it was my duty to check one more thing. Yes Freddy was doing very good in the cock size department. I was sure Carol was getting all that was required. But, was he able to supply enough juice to make a reasonable contribution if needed. So I thought that we should get a reading on that condition.

I asked Carol to make him jerk off and come. The silly girl wanted him to masturbate and climax. I explained at this point it was jerk off and come. Not those stupid clinical words. Well he did, jerk off and come. It hit me on the face and as I pulled back more landed on my t-shirt. More splashed on the floor. Thankfully we had hardwood floors so it would be easy to clean up. I complimented my sister on the potent boyfriend she had and thought it was time to leave.

But an itch had developed and maybe Freddy could scratch it? Carol was shocked when I suggested that Freddy could do me a great service. She wasn't at all pleased with the idea. My wanting Freddy to give me at this point a very much needed relief was not received with much grace. I mean she was my sister and she knew I would do anything for her. So I explained the advantages of giving her boy some new instructions. What I said seemed to work and before you could picture it he was face up on the couch and I was straddling his face with my very needy pussy. Carol had to remind me to take my socks off because I looked silly, naked with only socks on.

It was wonderful. My sister had him well trained. He knew what and where to lick and suck. And he knew when to be gentle and when to speed things up. I had a glorious come. I almost fell off the couch but caught myself and just eased off of him to sit on the floor and regain my senses. When I recovered enough I collected my clothes and strutted out of the room. I hope they both appreciated the way my ass bounced as I left the room.             

As I tried to settle down with my studies I could almost hear what Carol and Freddy were saying. But I did hear her saying "Succotash" quit clearly. This was followed by a lot of moaning and groaning and laughter. I can only guess that Carol was getting some relief. And I hope that Freddy was also. Maybe I should go and peek?

And this is really The End

tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers