Carol, the Landlord's Wife

Story Info
A walk, a drink and a fuck.
1.7k words
4.15
23.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the adventure with Pete we had to talk, Jane and me had always been open about the party gropes, who had groped who and where, it fuelled our fantasies in bed. Eventually we decided that we couldn't undo it so we used as a catalyst, introducing other men as well in our foreplay and imagining them fucking and being sucked by Jane.

It was a few years later when I suspected she was having an affair, a name kept cropping up in our conversations...her boss Justin.

I knew he was younger than us but that was about all, I was usually up and showered and dressed first but on the days I wasn't I noticed her putting her best underwear on for work.

Not being a jealous person, I never queried that I just stored it away and worked on a plan. One night we were in the spooning position in bed, I nuzzled the back of her neck and whispered "Think about being fucked over your desk." and then kissed the back of her neck.

"Mmmmm yes." she whimpered, I reached round with one hand to drop my hand into her nightgown, her nipple was already distended and I teased it running my fingers around it in circles.

I felt her hands reaching up, she wrenched her panties down and off, this was way off the scale of our usual arousal levels, "Just fuck me Dave!" she pleaded sticking her bare arse in my direction.

I slid into her very wet lips and deep into her cunt, she started coming straight away I moved my mouth to her ear "Have you done this?" I breathed and fucked her harder and faster. "Yes!" she whispered.

"With Justin?" I queried further quickening my thrusts. She just came over and over again, quivering and spasming as I held her tight, my own orgasm not close with her wetness making her cunt so slick.

We cuddled as she told me and we enacted the details, as she wanked me I got as far as him sucking her nipples before I erupted a series of spunky streams over her magnificent tits.

"It's fine," I told her "it happens and I don't think I have been attentive enough lately, was it just the once?"

"No, it carried on for months...I'm sorry love, really sorry."

I took a breath, "Don't be sorry please, look how it turned us both on. "

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, let's just enjoy whatever we do."

We fell asleep entwined in one another's arms and over the next nights she told me all the details which will be part of her stories.

One subject that did come up was my own fidelity, or lack of it!

Jane told me that if the opportunity happened I should take it and then tell her the details, the only proviso was that none of our friends would be fair game.

Some weeks later Jane had gone off to Leeds for a day shopping with her mother, the weather was decent and late in the morning I decided to go for a walk.

After a few miles of lovely scenery and birdsong I arrived back in our village, the pub seemed a good option. I was a regular in there and the landlady Carol greeted me with her usual smile "Usual Dave?" she enquired.

"Please Carol." I replied easing myself onto a bar stool in the games room.

My large pinot grigio arrived and I offered the correct money "Quiet in here today." There were only two other customers as far as I could see "Yeah but I'm glad, Ken is away on a bloody fishing trip so I'm on my own but it's only a few minutes to closing time."

"Oh, damn I forgot you shut at four I was looking forward to a few drinks today."

"Best get on with that then." she laughed.

I guessed we were around the same age; I knew her and Ken from around the village before they took the pub on a few years earlier.

She often got herself and drink and joined the circle of people I was usually with when closing time approached.

"Are you joining me today?" I queried.

We had done some gentle flirting in the past, just jokey stuff, I did find her very attractive as well. She was quite slight with not much in the tit department, short brunette hair, legs that were always in trousers or jeans but legs that seemed to get wider apart above her knees and dark eyes that would almost light up when she laughed.

"Why not." was Carol's answer.

She poured herself a glass of white wine and settled on the stool next to me, "Cheers." she said taking a sip from her glass. "Cheers." I replied draining my glass "As you said I'd best get a move on if I want any more." "And I thought you only came in to chat with me" she laughed moving off to refill my glass.

"Looks like we are on our own now." she said placing my glass in front of me, the only other two customers were heading for the door.

"I think I'll lock up now," she said "No rush to finish your drink, I just hate people coming in just before closing time."

"No worries." I said taking a drink of my second glass.

When she settled on the stool again I took up the conversation "Do you think I come in here just to chat with you Carol?"

"Ken thinks you do Dave he is always on about it; he gets a bit jealous when he sees us laughing together the silly bugger."

I looked straight into her eyes "I enjoy your company and the chat it's only fun isn't it?"

"It is...but it's nice to be on our own" she said softly, and lowered her eyes. "Do you want a top up while I get another drink?"

This was getting interesting.

"Mmm why not." I passed my glass and our fingers touched; her skin was burning.

I watched as Carol took a drink from her refilled glass, as she put the glass down I placed my hand near hers on the counter. Our fingers touched again and we looked at one another, her pupils were dilated and our heads moved slowly closer together. As her eyes closed I kissed her, her lips were full and moving softly on mine, "Come into the back room and bring the wine." she said moving behind the bar towards the door to their private area.

I didn't need asking twice, picking up both glasses I followed her. Once inside I put the drinks on a table by a large settee and turned to Carol, she walked slowly into my arms and our lips met again, urgent and passionate tongues swirling together. "The settee is comfy." she said between kisses and we fell onto it, her beneath me.

"This is a very pleasant surprise." I said looking into her gorgeous eyes.

"I've fancied you for ages just never had the opportunity." she breathed back.

We kissed again and I pulled her tee shirt from her jeans and slid my right hand up underneath it, "Don't be disappointed they aren't very big." Carol said into my ear.

I cupped my hand over the small mound inside her bra, the small but sharp nipple felt lovely and I pushed the shirt up and the bra with it. Her tits were lovely, small yes but topped by beautiful dark nipples that were already looking aroused.

I moved down so I could suck them her hands clasping me to them. Licking and sucking each one alternately for a while I then teased them with my fingers as we kissed again and again. I eased to one side so I could slide a hand down her bare and flat stomach to the top of her jeans. I undid the button and slid down the zip, my fingers passed under the elastic of her panties and then I was sliding my fingers through silky pubic hair.

She was raising her hips as if to meet my hand and my middle finger slipped easily into the outer lips of her cunt. "Let me get these off." Carol gasped and I moved aside so she could wriggle out of them and throw them aside. I lay at the side of her and moved my left hand to her panties again now with her legs open and raised slightly, my finger slid straight in and I teased her clitoris in between sliding deep inside her welcoming wetness.

Her hand dropped to my groin and her fingers clasped my cock "My turn I think!" I grinned and quickly kicked off my shoes and undid and removed my jeans, I looked at my socks but thought fuck them.

We resumed our embrace her hand snaking into my underpants and wanking my cock slowly "That's a big one." she whispered into my ear, I smiled, words every man likes to hear.

I started to slide her panties off, her bush was dark and thick the hair shiny. She raised one leg slipped the garment off that then the other, I did the same with my pants then moved to her open legs.

I let Carol grip and guide my cock to her waiting cunt, she brushed the end of it over her clit making her moan then she fed it into her "Fuck me Dave, fuck me."

I sucked on those lovely dark nipples as fucked and we shared some tender soft kisses, her hands stayed clasped around the back of my head.

From deep soft thrusts to a faster and more urgent rhythm we fucked for quite a while just enjoying each other's bodies.

Without warning I noticed her cunt starting to clamp around my cock and she started moaning and making unintelligible grunts. I sped up my thrusts and right at the height of her orgasm I started to spurt deep inside her, it was incredible and we took a while to slowly relax.

My withered cock slipped from her cunt followed by a leak of spunk that she quickly stemmed with her panties. We kissed tenderly and cuddled for a while, eventually we gathered our clothes and dressed. Sat together sharing a cigarette and another glass of wine, and lots more kisses we agreed we would have to see one another again, just us though now.