Caroline

Story Info
Caroline starts an erotic game.
2.8k words
4.24
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday was always boring because very few people phoned in their orders. She had been sitting poised near the phone reading the paper, and as she was about to put it down an advert caught her eye. It asked, "Are you bored? Do you need your life to get exciting? Are you up for a challenge? If you have said yes to all of these questions, then you might like to be paid to put your convictions to the test. There was a number to ring.

It was twelve noon when Caroline picked up the receiver and dialled the number provided. "Hello this is Benson, How might I help?"

"I am Caroline, and I am phoning about your advert."

"Are you prepared to answer some very private and intimate questions?"

Carolling thought for a few moments and realised that she had phoned him, and if she thought he was some kind of pervert she could report the number. Before she had time to answer Benson said, the questions are clothes sizes mostly."

After she answered it was okay to proceed he spent ten minutes asking bra sizes and measurements, including height and weight. At the end he got her address and said she would hear from him on the Friday. He also said it was only a sexually orientated game, and she could stop anywhere before the first task and call it a day if she didn't want to proceed.

Caroline was in her office feeling bored because it was late afternoon Friday and her three p.m. meeting had been cancelled. There was a knock on the door and she shouted "Come in." A courier entered with two boxes and a letter. She signed for the two items and then opened the envelope to read the letter that was inside.

"Caroline, in the box is new clothes for you to wear. Once you have finished work go home where you will find further instructions. Do not look in the box until you get to the privacy of your house. You must be at home by five p.m. at the latest. Your safety is assured don't let me down." It was signed, the Master.

Caroline was feeling the knot in her stomach because she had forgotten about the advertisement and phone call earlier in the week.

She looked at her diary and seeing there were no more appointments she decided that there was no better time than now. She packed up her office and walked out heading for home. On the way home Caroline wanted to peek into the parcel, but held her curiosity.

Once inside the house she almost ran up to the bedroom putting the boxes on the table and she opened the large box with trembling hands. On top she found a letter which she opened before going any further and a key fell out of the envelope. It fell on the hard floor making a loud noise. The letter read, "Caroline, put these clothes on and then go to flat 22b St Michel's Street Westminster and enter using the key. You must be there by eight pm and there will be other instructions waiting there for you." She put the letter down on the table with the key and looked at the parcels.

There were two boxes, a large one and a small one and the small one was on top of the bigger one. Caroline discarded the large one and opened the small box finding inside a pair of white shoes with five-inch stiletto heels. She put one on the floor slipping her foot inside the straps, it fitted perfectly and Bridget knew from experience that it was an expensive pair.

Next she opened the big box, and inside was a figure hugging dress of emerald green made of the finest silk. She pulled it out and held it against her body while looking in the mirror. The bottom of the dress was at least eight inches above the knee and the front had a low cleavage. Bridget then opened the smaller parcel that was under the dress, and inside was a bra, suspender belt with knickers, and all were the same colour as the dress. She put the items near her face feeling the softness and the quality of the luxurious lingerie.

Then a thought struck her 'why these sexy clothes?' Caroline's heart began to beat fast, as she asked herself, 'what and who is at the flat? What is she expected to do there surely she is not going as a high-class hooker?' "Stop being silly," she told herself. Surely no one would do that to her, but the thought of the unknown was getting her excited.

She looked at the clock and noticed that it was getting late and she would have to hurry. The time flew by, and when she was washed and dressed she put a short coat over the dress as summer had not quite arrived and it was still cold at night. She phoned for a taxi, and while it was waiting she put on her lipstick it was the only make up she ever wore. It was only a light colour because darker ones always made her feel like a tart.

The taxi took Caroline all the way to a block of flats and when she stepped out she could see there was a light in the glass doorway. She walked in the entrance and walked up the stairs to the flat opening the door with the key. There was only one room and the light was switched on as she stepped through the door but she could see no switch. The curtains and blinds were open, and although she was on the third floor the whole of the block of flats opposite could be seen from this room. Some of the lights in the giant block of flats opposite that was a good half mile away were lit up with the windows like dots.

There was a letter on the bed once again in the same handwriting and she picked it up and opened it expecting the worst. "Caroline, please do not touch the blinds and curtains as they are automatic. There will soon be a phone call so put the receiver on speaker and do as instructed always being polite. There is a change of clothes in the wardrobe for going home in the morning. Benson." She sat on the bed looking at her surroundings noticing that the flat was empty except for an armchair, the bed and a television. Next to the television was a table and a small box with the words don't touch until instructed? Bridget's heart was beating twenty to the dozen and there was mixed feelings of fear and excitement in her loins. She had stepped over to where the armchair was and her heart nearly stopped when the phone rang, nervously she put her shaking hand on the receiver and picked it up.

Before she had time to speak a voice said "Hello Caroline, I am going to keep you company tonight please put the phone on speaker and place the receiver down."

Bridget did as the voice had told her, the phone was next to the chair and the chair was facing the window and the television. "That's good Bridget now we can speak to each other unhindered. I am in the block of flats over from you and can see all that you do, you are thinking that I have a telescope and you would be correct. Now walk over to the television and turn it on as I think you will like the film that is playing, and it will get you in the mood." Bridget turned on the television and stood up straight once more.

"What clothes have you got on under the dress Bridget?"

Nervously she answered "Stockings, suspender belt with matching bra and briefs."

"That sounds very nice Caroline, but I only have your word for that, I think you had better take off the dress and let me see."

Caroline then realised that she was there to strip for this voyeur in the next block. Her heart was now racing and her senses were running amuck because the only person to see her naked was her ex boyfriend Paul and she smiled at the brief memory. With mixed feelings she put her hands behind her back and slowly unzipped the dress. She then decided that if she had to strip for this unknown person she would put on a show for him. Instead of letting the dress just fall to the floor she held the dress at the top and slipped an arm out, then changing holds she slipped the other arm out. Then holding the dress with both hands and facing the window she lowered the dress slowly until she could step out of it. It was then that she turned and stepped slowly to the chair by the bed, and placed it over the back, and once again stepping back to face the window defiantly.

The voice was talking slow and with a very sexy tone, but she could not tell what age he was. "That was beautiful Caroline you complied with my request while showing grace, and a stripper could not walk in your shoes." The way the man was talking, and the reference he made to the stripper was turning her on. "What are your measurements Caroline would you please inform me?"

"I am thirty-six, twenty-six, thirty-six with a double d bra and I'm six feet in height." Caroline was speaking in a soft sexy voice.

"Your breasts look very well formed but I see that they are restricted in their movement wouldn't you like to give them the freedom that they require."

Caroline thought, 'this man is taking his time he lusting on her body and he was in no hurry to undress her.' She once more put her hands behind her back, and she unclipped the fastener and then like before she put her hand over the front pulling one hand from the strap and then changing hands removed the other. While gripping both straps with bent arms, she pulled the garment away from her body letting her breasts fall free. She stepped over to the chair as before and placed the bra on the seat, while doing this she had turned side on so that he could see her breasts shake and shimmer with the movements.

When she was back at the chair facing the window the voice said "Why don't you sit in the chair and look at the film that is playing." Caroline noticed that it was one of the Emmanuel films, and she was also stripping off for a man. The scene changed and she was now sitting on top of his lap and her back was to his front and as she rode him while his hands were touching the most intimate parts of her body. Caroline automatically put her hands to her own breasts to fondle them, while her other hand slipped to between her legs so that now she could torment her own sex through the soft thin material of the knickers.

"Now you are getting the hang of it Caroline, are you enjoying playing with yourself?"

Caroline didn't care anymore and answered, "Yes it's very stimulating."

"Well now we don't want things to happen too fast so you had better stop what you are doing, and slip those panties off.

Caroline, without thinking obliged the voice by lifting her rear and slowly pushing the knickers down her legs to the floor.

Both of her hands were now fondling her breasts and she was tweaking the nipples and getting them aroused as the voice said "I see that you no unhygienic growth below and that is so clean and refreshing." The sound of his soft seductive voice was turning her on and she could feel herself getting hot between the legs. From here I can see you're beautiful sex and your exquisite well-formed body showing me that Mother Nature was very kind to you. In the box next to your chair there are toys so take out the smallest and masturbate yourself."

Caroline was now unstoppable as she put her hand down and picked up the box looking inside. There were two sex toys and they were both vibrating dildos, she picked the small one out and placed the box back on the floor.

"On the floor next to the phone you will see a jar open it and rub some of the jelly on your nipples." She did as instructed and as soon as the jelly touched her nipples a strange tingle shot through her body and her nipples was aroused to the extreme. "Now switch the vibrating sex toy on and insert it inside your sex." Again his seductive voice was turning her on and once the sex toy was inserted she felt as though she was close to a climax.

"Put your legs on the arms of the chair both sides, and work on your climax but don't cum," the voice told her. She complied with his wishes and was now feeling totally exposed to his gaze. To do this in front of a total stranger was turning her on with her sex wide open for him to see. Bridget was pushing the sex toy in all the way and then while pulling it out her eyes were closed but now and again she would just move it about on the outside alone. She was only moments away from her climax and the voice must have been able to see it and told her to stop what she was doing.

"Oh no" she cried but pulled the toy out for the last time.

"Yes I know Caroline that was very cruel of me and neither was it fair, but we still have time left so stand up and take the rest of your clothes off. Her legs were a little shaky but she stood up and put her foot on the arm of the chair, and after undoing the buckle on the shoe she kicked it off. Then she repeated the same on the other foot, and after kicking off the shoe she placed her foot back on the arm. She slowly and seductively unfastened the suspender, and rolled the stocking down her leg. She slipped it off of her foot and did the same with the other stocking, it was still being done with deliberate sexy movements and afterwards she unclipped the belt letting it drop to the floor. She was now standing completely naked as the day she was born and in front of a complete stranger that was controlling her every move.

"You are extremely beautiful Caroline, and you have a body all men would die for. Now take out the bigger sex toy and go and lay on the bed facing the window."

She did as she was instructed as the voice said "Now switch the toy on and insert it in your pussy as you did with the smaller one, it already has jelly lubricating the business end. Once more Bridget pushed it deep and it was stretching her to almost the limit, but the sensation of this added jelly was something she had never felt before.

"That's right Caroline push it in and then pull it out slowly you are almost there, just a few more times and you will find satisfaction. While you are in this position and in a state of arousal that is unstoppable look at the block of flats in front of you and at all the darkened windows. Well I was wondering-how many other men are looking at you right now playing with themselves while lusting after you nakedness."

Caroline looked at the many darkened windows and thought of all those many men and young boys, all watching her masturbate her sex with a vibrating toy. She climaxed almost immediately, and it was with an explosion that seemed never to end, leaving her drained and tired. She pulled out the vibrating toy and let it fall to her side while she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

The voice then said "Thank you Caroline you have been all an old man could ask for, goodnight and god-bless" then the phone went dead. As if by magic the curtains closed by themselves as the lights dimmed. She pulled the covers over her body falling asleep tired but happy.

It was early the following morning when the phone rang and jumping out of bed Caroline answered it.

"I have been told to ring at this time Miss, to inform you I will be waiting down stairs in half an hour with my taxi."

It was an hour later when Caroline walked into the front door of her own house, and she walked up stairs to have a shower. She knew that her life would never again be dull while playing this lewd and sexy game.