All Comments on 'Caroline'

by Odins_Fire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004about 3 years ago

I enjoyed this but kept wondering who "Bridget" was.

HoltarenHoltarenabout 3 years ago

Please get someone to proof read - is her name Caroline or Bridget? Unfortunately, that and the other inktypos distracted too much from an otherwise brill story. Anders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I stopped reading when the author introduced a new character without any explanation. Why was Bridget trying on Caroline's new clothes? Are they room mates? Lovers? Sisters?

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

The whole premise of this story is based upon a women being dumb enough to do this. Giving your address to a complete stranger. Going somewhere on a whim, or because of a parcel full of frilly cloths. Expect to NOT be kidnapped, robbed, raped, or murdered before the nights out. I like reading smutty stories but Please.

BigBeanieBigBeanieabout 3 years ago

It's hard to see how an author could keep getting confused about the name of the protagonist in his/her own story. TBH this makes me imagine a cut-n-paste job, with an incompetently executed name change to disguise the plagiarism.

Odins_FireOdins_Fireabout 3 years agoAuthor

I am sorry for the mix up about Bridget and Caroline but originally her name was Bridget. I found out that I had used Bridget in another story and changed the name by using Word. Obviously word never did the task to the full. When writers read and check their own story they very seldom see their own mistakes because they read through them knowing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fun little fantasy - OK no one would take the risk she did, but it’s a fantasy, commenters. Pity about the name switch, but it was pretty obvious what had happened, and anyone who didn’t realise ...

Surprised Word didn’t pick up most of the other errors: it’s normally quite good at your/your’s and similar.

Altogether enjoyable and I hope you keep writing. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous