Caroline Gets Shared Ch. 13

Story Info
Caroline is convinced to fuck her boyfriend’s brother.
2.2k words
3.85
17.3k
20

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a week to recover fully from the gangbang. Not because I was in pain but because I felt touched out. As exciting and sexually arousing as it was, letting thirty seven men fuck me all in one night wasn't exactly an easy feat.

My pussy was so sore and my legs so weak I could barely stand up straight, let alone walk for two whole days. The marks and hickeys on my body took a whole another day to completely disappear too but until they did, I found myself standing naked in front of the mirror everyday, admiring beautiful proof of the lust I'd induced that night.

The guys had gone feral. Everyone had wanted a piece of me, a chance to touch me without restraint and shamelessly stick their cock into all three of my holes even with practically the whole university watching.

And the few people who hadn't watched the livestream then, I was pretty sure they'd watched it by now.

Because the first thing Eric had done the moment we'd reached home was to send the link to all the groups he was a part of.

All six hours, ten minutes and fifty two seconds of it.

Including the family group.

Which included his dad. His older brother. And all his uncles.

I was shocked at first. But he'd laughed it off saying that they didn't know I was his girlfriend.

That they would just think of it as really hot porn, probably share it further and jerk off to it.

That it turned him on beyond measure to think that his father, brother and uncles would all lust after and dream about fucking a girl that was his.

The video had ten million views on it already and by now I was sure that everyone in our university, people in our neighbourhood, all the males in Eric's family and even more people that I wasn't even aware of had watched the video at least a dozen of times.

Because I'd gone to a convenience store this morning and the cashier there, a young boy of twenty, someone I'd never seen before had recognised me the moment I'd entered, smirked and asked if I could go to the back with him and flash him my tits for an extra discount of five dollars.

Of course, I'd agreed.

And he'd taken me to the back of the store, pushed up my top and fondled and sucked on both of them before slipping a five dollar bill between them. Then, he'd lowered my top back down before whispering in my ear that the next time I visited the store, I should make sure to forget my underwear at home because he would like to be at least the fiftieth guy to sample my pussy.

Standing in front of the mirror after a comforting warm shower, I assessed my body. The hickeys were almost completely gone now and the familiar tingling sensation between my legs told me that I was ready for some more dick.

Not that I hadn't been ready in the last four days. Eric had still fucked me every night for the last four days, granted that it had been slow and passionate and not hot and rough like we usually tended to do it. But I'd wanted my body to fully recuperate before I jumped back into action.

The memories of male hands invading and exploring every inch of my body played in my mind like a broken record. The slide of three, even four bodies against me together, the scent of cologne and sex mixed in the air, the strangely heady feeling of two thick cocks pounding into my ass and pussy at the same time as large hands groped my tits; the carnal roughness of it all.

I hadn't been able to forget it.

I didn't want to forget it.

"What are you thinking about, doll?"

I turned around as Eric walked into the bathroom, the lustful expression on his face clear enough to tell me that he had been having some thoughts of his own.

"Just... the party." I sighed.

"The gangbang you mean?" Eric drawled knowingly, an amused glint in his eyes as they slowly trailed over my naked body in the mirror.

His hands came to rest around my waist and slid upwards.

"The one where you were screwed like a fucking whore by thirty seven guys for the entire world to see? The one where you were practically begging to be taken and fucked against your verbal consent because it was already given?" He spoke slowly as if relishing every single word and the memory that followed it. "Yeah, I remember."

His hands cupped my tits. And rolled the nipples.

I withheld a moan. His hands were on my breasts but he hadn't come empty handed. I'd seen him bring my clothes in when he'd entered.

"You wanna give me my clothes?" I mumbled as he grinned.

"Why? You don't want to be naked anymore? Can't wait to get dressed and go out just to get naked again and bounce on some random dude's cock? Wanna show to the world how these pretty little tits look... or should I say feel when you're busy being a whore?" He taunted darkly, clearly enjoying humiliating me a little too much.

"Yeah." I nodded, meeting his gaze in the mirror. "I'd do that if it turns you on. I'll get dressed and let any man you say strip me naked, feel my tits and make me ride his cock like you want." I breathed heavily. "I'll fuck whoever you want me to fuck, Eric. I'll spread my legs for anyone you say and be your personal whore."

That seemed to satisfy him as he arched an eyebrow, still fondling my tits. "Even if I tell you to play whore and spend a night with my brother?"

"Spend a night?" I couldn't breathe.

"Yeah." He hummed. "Just you and my brother. Alone. Sleep with him tonight. Let him fuck you."

"And he's interested?" I asked breathlessly. Oh god.

Eric laughed. "Of course, he is. He's been wanting to fuck you ever since he saw the video of your gangbang. He just doesn't know you're my girlfriend yet and I want to keep it that way. See his face in the morning when he finds out." He explained amused. "So let him enjoy you tonight. Let him have some fun with you. Relieve his stress. You know how fucking stressful managing a start up can be."

"Does he know about this?" I mumbled. "That he's gonna get laid tonight?"

"Oh yeah." Eric bit his lip distractedly as he moved to get the clothes. "I told him that I called you over for the night. Especially for him."

"So, basically, like calling over a hooker?"

"Bingo." Eric nodded. "You'll be a true whore tonight, doll. He's gonna pay you when he's done fucking you. And you're gonna wear this," he handed me a bag. "To look the part."

"What's this?"

"An old dress of yours. Very sexy. Just got some alterations done to make it even more sexier." He shrugged.

"To make it more hooker appropriate." I elaborated, saying what he hadn't.

"Exactly." He grinned. "Now wear it and go wait in his room. He's gonna be here in an hour."

"But I haven't said yes yet." I said, slowly caressing the soft fabric of the dress. "You don't know if I will or will not sleep with your brother."

That made Eric smirk as he took a step closer. "Oh, I know you will, sweetheart. You will fuck him. And you will fuck my dad too. I can see it in your eyes, doll. The lust, the anticipation and the need to offer your slutty cunt to all the men in my family." He whispered fiercely as my breathing turned shallow. "And honestly, even if you denied that, they were all going to have a go at you anyway. I'd have made sure of that. And I will." He whispered, leaning close to brush a strand of hair out of my face and grinned when he saw my face flushed with desire.

"I'll make sure that you've warmed the bed of every single man in my family by the end of this year, doll. My dad. My uncles. My cousins. Everyone." He kissed my cheek. "And I know that you don't say no. You can't. Because you, my love, are a wh0re. My dirty, fucking wh0re. And the men in my family know damn well how to fuck wh0res like you right."

I swallowed. Wow. I couldn't believe this. I couldn't believe that I loved this.

"You're right." I smiled at Eric. "I am a wh0re. Your wh0re. And tonight, I'll make sure to give your brother the best fuck of his life."

"Good girl." Eric smirked. "And my brother hates disobedience, okay? So be good. If he wants your mouth, open your mouth. If he wants your cunt, spread your legs and if he wants your ass, give him your ass."

"And if he wants to cum inside me?"

"Of course, you'll let him." Eric looked at me like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Where else is he supposed to cum otherwise, huh? It obviously has to be deep inside your pussy."

With that, he turned to leave. "Now, get dressed before I'm tempted to bend you over and fuck you again before my brother can."

***

By the time I got to Adric's room, Eric had already told me that I had about five minutes to get comfortable before his brother arrived.

And get comfortable I did.

Taking a seat on the edge of his bed, I crossed my legs in a way that drew immediate attention to their bareness and to the ridiculously short length of my dress, and leaned back on my hands in direct view of the door.

That way, the moment Adric entered, the first things he would notice would be my tits beautifully emphasised by the extremely low cut neckline of the dress and the way my thong peeked out just a little from the gap between my crossed legs.

Soon, Adric walked in too, his eyes immediately going to all the places I expected them too. Slowly walking towards me, he smirked.

"Eric's got me a good one, huh?"

Examining every inch of my naked skin, he shamelessly reached to grab my boobs, squeezing them with a satisfied expression.

"All natural titties as well." He whistled lowly. Slipping his hand down the neckline, he groped me before bringing his hands up to the straps that held my dress up and sliding them off my shoulders.

"Stand up." He commanded as I complied, pulling my dress downwards. I didn't intend to but it was instinctual. The last time I'd worn this dress it reached mid-thigh. Now it barely covered my butt.

A hand came to grab my butt as Adric neared me, rubbing his already semi-erect cock against me. "God, I knew you'd be hot after I saw you in your gangbang video." He chuckled, sliding a hand around my waist to cup my pussy and slowly rock me against him. "Any girl who takes thirty seven guys up her cunt in one night has to be hot." He chuckled. "But you really have the most perfect body. The perfect, perky tits. That tiny waist and this wonderful ass."

I couldn't breathe, lust already clouding my vision as his fingers slowly started to rub against my clitoris through the flimsy fabric of my thong.

"A-And my pussy?" I almost whined. "I promise it's wonderful too, Adric."

He chuckled. "I don't doubt that. My brother doesn't fuck with pussy that isn't wonderful, you know? Has he ever fucked you?"

"Oh yes," I practically moaned as his fingers dig deeper, drawing circles that were quicker. Harsher. "He's fucked me so many times. More than I care to remember."

"Mm, your cunt has to be really good then, you fucking whore. My brother's got excellent taste."

I remembered all the times I'd taken Eric's cum down my throat.

"Yes, he does." I concurred sultrily, throwing my head back as Adric's fingers slipped into my thong, immediately finding the spot he'd been torturing for at least five minutes now. My legs shook.

"Oh yeah, tell me how he likes to pound your cheap cunt then." Adric murmured in my ear. "Does he call you every night and you come running over to spread your legs for him or is it also his friends you fuck? How much money does he give you when they're all done using your pussy, huh? Fifty bucks? A hundred? In my eyes," He smirked viciously. "You're really not worth more than that. Even if you fuck the whole city. The whole state. Your cunt would still not deserve more than that."

"You're right." I moaned. "I'd be a free use whore."

"And then what?" He grinned. "Could I strip you naked and take you to a public place full of men and leave you there?" He chuckled, relishing the thought. "Leave you to be ravaged and fucked like the worthless little whore you are?"

"Yes, yes, yes." I cried out as my orgasm hit me, and slumped back against his body, spasms of earth shattering pleasure coursing through me. "Leave me to get ravaged. Fuck me, please."

"That's a nice whore." Adric tsked with a smirk before bending me over and lifting my dress up my ass. "Good, now slowly take off your panties."