Caroline Gets Shared Ch. 12

Story Info
Caroline gets gangbanged at the party.
2.5k words
4.35
28.7k
33

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not even two hours into the party and I'd already been fucked by seven guys, my pussy completely and shamelessly railed in the middle of the dance floor in front of my boyfriend who'd watched the whole thing with a satisfied, lustful expression on his face.

His friends had stripped me naked, used me, abused me, called me a cumslut and treated me as such; and he'd stood there, a smirk on his sexy face, toasting to me with his glass of whiskey.

And now when they were taking me to one of the rooms with even more guys, holding my hands behind my back, my pussy barely covered and my tits out for everyone to see, he was simply watching me walk through the crowd, sharing an amused look with Sean.

I assumed it was that time when he let me go off on my own and get fucked by guys even when he wasn't watching.

"So what are you guys planning to do with me?" I shot Sean a sultry look as he flashed me a smirk.

"Oh nothing much. You'll see when you get there, whore."

"I'm sure you have very nice things planned." I bit my lip, getting distracted only momentarily by Owen's hand that crept upwards to playfully squeeze my tits. "But how many more guys do you think will be there?"

"Wouldn't you wanna know?" Sean chuckled as he suddenly reached forward to bury his fingers into my drenched pussy. "Oh, this slut is sure dripping at the mere thought of more guys." He chuckled.

"How many?" I insisted.

"Well, certainly more than even a greedy whore like you can take up your cunt. I'll make sure of that." He gave me a malicious grin.

"We'll keep them coming until you can't take it anymore, until your filthy little pussy is sore and raw from all the pounding, until all your orgasms have been ripped out of your body and then, we'll keep them coming some more. For fun sakes. I wanna see how you look with your makeup ruined, your lipstick smudged and cum staining your entire body. Begging for more dick. Who knows, maybe you'll even get some shots." He winked. "Down your cunt."

I looked at him shocked. "No protection?" But then again, I'd just been fucked raw. Cum was still running down my thighs. And I loved it.

Sean clicked his tongue. "Now where's the fun in that, my sweet Caroline? How are the guys supposed to cum inside you if they wear a condom? We are looking to do a creampie, sweetheart, give the viewers something worth looking at."

The viewers--?

I didn't get much time to think as we entered a room. It was a huge space with at least thirty guys standing around a huge table placed right in the centre. Some were drinking and some playing pool but almost all of them turned to look at me when I entered the room.

"Lock the doors." Sean said to someone standing behind our back. "We don't want the people outside disturbing our fun."

Anticipation bubbled up in the pit of my stomach. With every pair of hungry, lustful eyes staring shamelessly at my naked body like I was a juiciest piece of meat they'd ever seen, I couldn't help but feel that perhaps one of the darkest and the most sinful of my fantasies was about to come true. A huge gang bang. Where I'd be fucked for longer and harder than I could take it.

And the entire thing would be filmed in detail, judging from the cameras that lined the room.

"It's gonna be a live stream." Sean smirked at my expressions. "On your university's anonymous student page. You might only get fucked by less than five percent of the school's male population tonight but we are gonna make sure that the entire school sees just how much of a dirty fucking whore you are. And soon enough, when the video spreads enough and the entire male population of the school is well-acquainted with not just your face and your body but also your pussy, you can do exactly what you are born to do." He grinned. "Be a free use whore. The official university cumslut who anyone can grab and fuck and leave. Isn't that exciting?"

Oh, yes. It was.

But I had to act difficult. How else would this be more fun?

"Oh no, please." I shook my head. " Let's not go to those extremes just yet, Sean. Is it really necessary for you to capture my face? I'll let you film me. You can film everything you do to me. But please keep my face out of it."

Sean tsked. "Nobody wants to go through that much trouble, sweetheart. Editing and blurring your face out of an hours long video? That shit takes a lot of fucking effort." He drawled. "This isn't up for negotiation, sweetheart. We are fucking you and we are filming it all with your face clearly visible in it whether you like that or not. And we are doing whatever the fuck we want with the video, using it and sharing it however and with whoseoever we want. If that's not acceptable to you, you are free to walk out of this room right now. No one's forcing you to stay. But if you really wanna be fucked and be a whore, then better do that shit properly."

Heat rose to my cheeks. At this point, they'd live stream my video to the whole university and I would really be a whore like Eric had said. But why did that thought not scare me at all?

It actually excited me beyond measure. Imagine the kind of grades I could get just by bouncing on the dicks of my professors for a little bit. And if the higher ups had a problem, I'd suck and ride their cocks too.

"Fine. I'll accept." I told him. "But make sure to film an extra sexy video. One that nobody can stop watching."

Sean smirked as all of the guys in the room hooted and shouted their approval. "I knew you'd say that, slut. I wouldn't expect anything different. Now, go to the table and get on all fours."

I complied, sashaying and swaying my hips as I walked towards the table. Hands shot out to touch me immediately, reaching out to grab and grope my body like it actually didn't belong to me at all.

I was just an object of pleasure tonight. And I was about to be fucked in all of my holes.

Climbing onto the table, I got on all fours, looking at all of the guys around me with huge fuck me eyes and noticed the cameras had already started rolling.

One of the guys who'd been drinking earlier, brought his glass of alcohol towards his mouth and slowly took a sip before bringing his mouth closer to mine. Tipping my chin up, he rubbed a hand across my lips to part them and transferred the liquid into my mouth. "Swallow, you whore." He sneered and laughed as everyone joined him, cheering him on.

Grabbing the back of my neck, he crushed his mouth onto mine and grabbed one of my tits with his other hand as I let my arms wrap around his shoulders, kissing him back. The guy was decent looking and didn't look a day older than twenty five so there was no harm in getting into it.

Only, I was pulled back roughly by another pair of arms who tugged me towards them and I went reeling towards a different group of men, my mouth meeting with a handsome brunette's as some liquor was poured over my tits, hungry mouths swooping down to catch the drops while simultaneously sucking on my skin as I moaned in pleasure.

"This whore deserves to get her pussy spanked." Somebody else spoke and I felt my legs being spread as my butt landed on the table. My knees were roughly kicked apart and I felt at least ten of them land sharp slaps on my slick cunt, their fingers deliberately staying long enough to massage my clit or thrust into my vagina as I moaned into the mouth of the twelfth guy I kissed that night.

It was all happening so fast and I was in a complete sex-induced frenzy.

Hands and mouths were all over me and all of a sudden I was being laid on my back as one of the guys grabbed hold of my thighs and tugged me to him.

"I go first." He smirked, whipping out his already hard cock and aligning himself against my hole. "Make sure to get an extra nice close-up of when I slide into this pretty pink pussy.." He hollered at one of the guys holding the camera as he slid in with a triumphant expression, deliberately being extra slow even though it's pretty easy to slide in due to all the cum already present inside.

I moaned as his thickness filled me up to the brim and squeezed when he smirked at someone and said, "Someone needs to put the bitch's mouth to use unless y'all would rather like to hear her screams because I'm about to pound this pussy rough."

To prove his point, he rammed into me extra hard and deep, simultaneously pinching my clitoris as a series of moans ripped out of my throat.

"Yes," I egged him on. "Fuck me harder." I yelled as he steadied himself by placing one arm around my thigh and drove into me mercilessly, causing me to slide back a little with every thrust.

"Take that, you fucking cünt." The man sneered as I screamed in pleasure, my back arching off the table as two guys simultaneously sucked on my nipples, refusing to stop their ministrations even when I squirmed and wiggled uncontrollably.

My hands were soon lifted to grab two fully hard cocks on both sides of the table as I was lifted and turned around until i was on all fours again.

I barely got any time to look at the guy standing in front of me as he gripped my face to slide his cock into my mouth or at the guy who had now slid underneath me, ready to take my pussy next once the first guy was done. Supporting myself on one hand, I let the guy in front of me fully fuck my face while giving another dude a hand job, all while the brunette guy underneath me sucks on my tits, leaving hickies everywhere.

"I've heard this bitch has a boyfriend." One of the guys laughed, jerking off to the sight of me being taken from the back.

"She does." Sean chuckled wickedly. "He's outside watching the live stream."

"God, what a goddamn lucky fucker for having such a sexy fucking slut of a girlfriend." The guy behind me grunted as he emptied his seed inside me, his thrusts turning sloppy. When he was done, he gave my ass a nice, hard squeeze before stepping aside. "Who's next?"

The guy underneath me wrapped his hands around my waist as he pulled me down onto his erect cock and I bit my lip as he slid right in. Still bobbing up and down on the cock in my mouth, and bouncing on another one that's currently thrusting in and out of my cunt, I noticed one of the guys opening a bottle of lube.

My eyes widened as fingers prodded my asshole. "I'm gonna take her ass, fuckers." The guy laughed and after quite a bit of massaging eased into my asshole while there's still a cock in my pussy. And just like that I had all of my holes filled.

God, I was such a fucking slut.

"Whoa. You should look at all the comments in the livestream, mate." Owen suddenly remarked as the guy I was blowing exploded in my mouth, his cum coating my tongue.

'Look at her taking all those cocks like a hungry little bitch.' 'I'm so gonna fuck her the next time I see her.' 'Shameless fucking whore.' I hope they rail that pussy good.' 'I'm a girl but I can't stop watching.' 'She deserves to be treated like a whore if she loves cock that much. I hope these guys fuck her so hard she can't walk.' He read some of the comments before looking at me. "Do you like that, bitch? Do you like being fucked by more than thirty guys as the whole university watches?" He laughed, taking some of the cum that spilled from my mouth and spreading it around my face. "I bet you're gonna be bouncing on every single guy's cock in your department soon. Just don't wear panties... or jeans or anything of that sort the next time you are at uni, okay?"

"Yes, yes," I heaved as the guys keep on taking turns. "I'll only wear skirts and dresses from now on. Really short ones."

"Such a good girl." Lucas laughed. "Now look into the camera." He instructed.

I did so.

"Say that you're a whore." He smirked.

"I'm a fucking whore." I said with full conviction, my voice hoarse and shaky.

"Say that you're a dirty little slut who lets anyone fuck you."

I repeated all the words he makes me say, all the while looking into the camera that's trained on my cum-streaked face.

"I'm a dirty little slut who lets anyone fuck me."

"I will spread my legs for everyone."

"My pussy is public property."

"I'm a filthy free use school cumslut."

"Please use me as and when you want."

"I'll fuck students, professors, assistants, and even the janitors."

"I love being fucked in all of my holes."

"Fucking me without prior notice is not assault because I consent to be everybody's whore."

By the time I was done speaking, all of the guys were laughing and wolf-whistling, spanking my ass before repeatedly taking turns drilling my ass and pussy.

There were cameras recording everywhere and repeated sounds of clicks going off in the air but I was least concerned about losing face now. All I wanted is for a cock to keep pumping in and out of me as numerous orgasms rocked my body.

My legs shook as I took the fucking, the entire expanse of my body decorated with red handprints, some temporary and some more permanent from all the spanking.

And at the end of two three hours I smiled when I knew that I'd been fucked by all the guys at least once, my body feeling touched out and my pussy so sore, even the thought of touching it had me squirming.

But Sean and the others had other things on their mind as now I hear them unzipping their pants. Sean smirks at me as he takes his place between my legs once again and kicks them apart.

"Keep filming." He tells one of the guys with the camera before grinning at my eager face. "I'm still not done with you." He grunts before thrusting into me as all the guys watch with interest that refuses to diminish.

"You've fucked thirty seven dicks in one night, whore. I'm pretty sure your greedy little cunt can take some seconds too."