Carol's Blues

Story Info
Carol's Lonely when Daddy's gone.
2.4k words
6.4k
4
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loving Wives and Interracial

If use of the "N" word upsets you stop. It's contextual.

Carol's Blues

Les's first wife Vonnie had been killed in a car wreck when her lover ran a red light in Chicago. Both died and Les and Vonnie's daughter Sandy was badly injured. She could not take the loneliness that came from Les being gone as a catcher for the Chicago White Sox. Basically, from February (Spring Training) until the end of September was two hundred and thirty five days and February and March was Spring Training and he left her in Chicago with Sandy and she needed him but he was gone.

Vonnie was fine when Les was home and he was in charge in every possible way, but after the fifth year she met a man that was a gangster and she quit thinking about Les. She was not home when Les called from New York or Boston so he called home and he talked to the General Manager of the White Sox and said he needed help and could he hire a private detective because Vonnie had disappeared. It was done in less than a week and Les was given the number of an attorney that worked with the ball club and Vonnie was served in the morning at his home. Later that day she died.

Carol and Les met later that year in a nightclub. She was a cigarette girl and for a big enough tip, she'd tell them to join her in one of the side rooms and would give a blow job for fifty dollars and fuck a guy for a hundred bucks. Six days a week and Sunday off, she'd make between two thousand dollars on a bad week to as much five thousand dollars if she worked a party.

She was twenty two and still loved with her parents and two younger sisters. They'd go to mass on Sundays at Church of the Holy Family on Roosevelt Street. Her parents were married there. Carol got caught in the basement kitchen fucking Johnny Gasperetti when she was eighteen, his dad was an alderman in the forty second ward. It wasn't the first time, mostly she fucked his brains out her Senior year, because he was cute and because her mom was cheating on her dad with Johnny's dad.

When the head of refreshment committee, Mrs. Jean Rosellini caught her and Johnny, she called Carol's mom who thanked her for her discretion. When Carol got home her mom read her the riot act and called her a whore.

As Carol remembered she listened and said nothing until her mom said, "Young lady what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Johnny is hung like a donkey, but nothing like his dad, Johnny said his dad is at least eleven inches long. Her mom hired a private eye and the pictures of you taking that thing in your ass is, well shit you took it all and then cleaned it off. They are getting divorced because of that. When are you moving in? Or are you just a piece of strange for him?"

Carol, opened her purse and lit a cigarette for the first time inside her parent's home and pulled a picture from her purse which showed her mom's red lips stretched around the alderman's cock. "Here mom, this is your copy. I saw Daddy and gave him his copy yesterday. Oh, he's not away in New York on business, he's at his brother's place in Cicero and he's known about this for a couple of years. He told me you've been carrying on with the Chicago Bull's player Arvis Gilmond is that right? He's seven foot two, Johnny says his cock is, well he called it a monster cock, fifteen inches. Mom are you a size queen? Is Daddy big too? Or not big enough?"

Carol chuckled at the memory. Her dad met the nicest gal and her sisters lived with them and her kids, but that's another story. Mom did marry Arvis and at the age of forty two had twin girls.

The night Les came in she was up six hundred bucks and it was only nine thirty. Mostly it was older men forties through seventies. The older guys really made her work because it took forever for them to come. She didn't care how they looked actually she was popular because she was funny and looked the actress Suzanne Pleshette on the Bob Newhart show except she had firm DD cups with inch long nipples. She had this case with a leather strap around her neck with the cigarettes for them to choose and she had fishnet stockings, hooked up to a red garter belt and black open toed four inch pumps.

Les walked in and he had reddish blonde hair and was six feet with broad shoulders and was smiling and confident, so she went over to his table before one of the other gals could and did her pitch. Les looked up slowly taking in her huge tits spilling out open blouse and she threw her shoulder an inch or so causing a serious jiggle motion and when Les looked at her she pursed her lips and winked at him. Causing him to chuckle and he said, "Darling, I just opened a pack of camels."

Carol said, "No way, I was sure you were a king size," and stuck her tongue out at him and went on, "Let me show you some of our packages in the side room over there," she pointed with her head and stared directly into his eyes. He stubbed out his camel and scooted his chair out, stood up and gestured with his hand and she swayed over to the door off to the side of the darkened room and in they went.

She closed the door and took off the case and they were instantly glued to one another her mouth wide open to his and then he was kissing on her neck and he started pulling on her nipples and his cock was grinding on her and it was big and he gave her a hickey on her neck.

That was fifteen years ago and he was in the majors all told for thirteen years and now was a minor league manager and she was thirty seven and her girls were sagging a bit, but she had discovered that so many men loved it when she gave them titty fucks. Carol didn't want another man, but she was a slut and continued to be one. She knew that Les got some on the road and when he was playing teams on the road and she'd got her needs met.

If some guy said he was falling in love with her she said, "We're done," and they were. She never ever embarrassed Les. The strangest thing she'd done the year before was with two of the player's wives. They'd casually asked her over for drinks, this was in Salt Lake City for God's sake and you couldn't find a bar in the fucking place, but these two gals asked her over and they fucked for two straight days and that was a first. She had a wobble in her get along for a few days, but those girls fisted her and sat on her face and fucked her with strap-ons with huge dildos. Probably the best year in baseball she'd had to this point.

Shreveport, Louisiana was ungodly hot and humid and but there was a pool where she and Les rented a townhouse for the season and she met some hard body boys who were college students.

She thought the best word to describe her body as she cupped her tits and stared in the mirror was voluptuous. She weighed one hundred and thirty pounds when she married Les and now she was one hundred and fifty five now. God was good to her because her tits were now FF cups and her ass and thighs made doggy style their preferred engagement with her. They'd grab this fat rolls on her hips and ass while they had at her made life grand.

End Chapter one

Chapter two

These boys were hard bellied Cajuns and wore cutoffs and went barefoot their smokes were in their back pocket. Les called me and said her sister died of the "big C" cancer, she was a fucking cunt and her husband and her husband were both cheaters. Lola Les's mom said Elaine had two babies with another man when her husband was a POW in World War II and their son Terry was coming down here. Les said his dad didn't want the boy, he wanted us or Les's brother Perry to take him. What a fucking asshole.

The doorbell rang and Carol went to the door and it was Jessie, the wife of the first baseman Doug Ward and she was like five months pregnant, Carol said, "Hey Jessie come on in, would you like some lemonade?"

Jessie said, "Sugar, I hoped you had some."

Carol was shocked when she came in with two glasses of lemonade and her cigarette in her mouth Jessie had her feet spread wide on the coffee table and she was pulling on her nipples and said, "Sugar, all the wives and girl friends know about your tongue and since I'm six months pregnant Doug thinks he'll hurt the baby if he fucks me. Sweet Jesus, Carol for the love of God please get me off, put that fist in my cunt and fuck me hard.

Carol went to it immediately and Jessie squirted all over Carol's face and the doorbell rang and she stood up and it was her Cajun boys and she turned to Jessie and said, "Your night just got better."

Carol called them Tom, Dick and Harry and introduced them to Jessie as such and Carol wouldn't admit it Jessie knew these boys were at least partly nigger and she'd been fucking a nigger player for the Utah Jazz when she was a freshman in college, thank god she was on the pill. Tom and Dick immediately stood in front of Jessie and she began sucking their lovely cocks and impulsively she put both of them in her mouth and she came, that was a first she thought and Tom lifted her up and stood behind her and reached through to wet his fingers with her cunt juice and rubbed it on his cock and again with the fingers and they went into her ass easily and he was banging her ass with his fingers then that long skinny dick sunk all the way into her anal cavity and Dick's fat seven inch was in her cunt, she needed this so bad and loved Doug, even with his five inch fat cock, but this was incredible and she knew that she would fuck these boys whenever Doug was on the road. Deep in her heart though she knew she would find a new man that was hung and leave Doug.

Carol's leg's were wrapped around Harry's neck and Harry was a big boy at least nine inches and Carol could hear and feel his hips slam into her big ass and she came hard and he kept on fucking her and she flashed on that first night with Les and when he fucked her she had five loads in her cunt and had sucked three guys including Johnny Les had remarked how wet she was and what a great kisser she was. Johnny had been to visit her three weeks ago and he had fucked her hard. Harry was picking up the pace and Carol came all over his cock and he dropped a huge load in her cunt.

Jessie saw the cum pouring out of Carol's cunt and immediately had the biggest orgasm of her life, shuddering and shaking and without control of her legs and started to collapse and both Tom and Dick caught her. She kissed Tom and asked if she could suck him off. She was very good at that and he came in her mouth in less that three minutes, she loved the taste of her cunt on his cock too and then she repeated the act with Dick.

When she was done, she said, "Carol honey can we talk lover?

Carol shoed the boys out and when the door closed Jessie dove down and sucked the cum out of Carol's cunt and her anus which and Carol came hard on her tongue. When she was done, Jessie said, "I love Doug, but I'm not going to have a husband with a five inch dick there is better out there. I'm going to divorce him in the fall. Let me finish please when I was a freshman at the University of Utah, I had an affair with a married player with the Utah Jazz and he was a nigger and I would love to have a rich nigger for a husband and have his nigger babies. My Jimmy was married but I told him I loved him and I did and he told me that once I went black I would always come back."

Carol bit her lip and said, "Obviously I'm a slut and the first time I fucked Les there were four loads in my cunt and I'd sucked off three guys including Johnny who you met two weeks ago. Les's got a nice, lovely cock and Johnny's cum was in my mouth when Les was kissing and he kept saying how wet I was. I can't tell you how many guys have fucked me minutes before I fucked him or I've sucked guys off and kissed him. He always would tell me he loved kissing me. He'd leave me if he knew, maybe kill me, but I got to have men dicking me. I love fucking women too. I've never fucked niggers though. Oh Jessie, Doug's a wonderful man and kind isn't there some way not to hurt him?"

Carol was actually crying softly. Jessie hugged her and rocked her.

"Carol I would get caught and how do you think Doug would feel then? Honey you love those Cajun boys don't you?"

Carol nodded and Jessie said, "Sweetie those boys are part nigger, not sure how much, but enough for those glorious nigger dicks. Ask them if their mama or grandma is nigger, they'll tell you."

Carol was rocked to her core. I've got four loads of nigger cum in me right now and I sucked those boys off for almost two months now. Can't undo that now, but I think maybe I'm open to more possibilities for sure.

End of Part one Part two coming

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"End of Part one Part two coming"

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Crap,wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You've written five stories and have 4 followers. Take the hint and find a new hobby!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too many “Squirrel!” Moments in this. Stay focused.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was nearly indecipherable, plus it had no real point, what would it be a ultra slut finally crosses the color line? A slut becomes sluttier? A skank finds female touch? Christ on a bike these people were all despicable

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Father takes my wife! Father beds my wife while I'm supposed to be at work.in Loving Wives
Come Fuck the Friendly Skies A young wife finds herself being double teamed by two men.in Loving Wives
Big D Ch. 01 A run-in and a few careless words lead to infidelity.in Loving Wives
The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
Neighbor is a Stud A wife finds out how studly her older neighbor is.in Loving Wives
More Stories