Ten Days of Carol

Story Info
Carol and Keving play while Brian is away.
21.6k words
4.62
8.1k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters engaging in sexual acts are 18 or older. In my fictional world, there are no STDs. My characters may act in fictional and irrational ways. This a continuation to the Carol's Condition Series. It will make more sense if you read the first three first [Kevin's Story, Lisa's Story and Kev's Birthday]. Fair warning notice: This story contains rough sex, bondage and anal sex. Please rate and comment. Thanks for reading. Be kind to others.

Ten Days of Carol

I was sitting in a status meeting at four thirty on a Thursday when my phone pinged with a new message. Without thinking I clicked open and stared at the pic for a split second before jamming the phone into my pocket.

"Problem Kevin?" my boss, Dale, asked.

"No. Nothing that can't wait. Sorry for the interruption." I could feel that my face was flaming red.

Thankfully Dale just nodded and continued.

Fifteen minutes later, safe in my office with the door closed, I pulled up the picture. Stacy's baby smooth pussy filled the screen with a gold clit ring shining in the center. I blew out a breath. My lone experience with a hairless pussy and with a clit ring was the few minutes I'd spent with Stacy during my birthday celebration two weeks before. And I'd been blindfolded at the time. I studied the picture some more.

The ringtone sounded startling me and I almost dropped the phone.

"Hey Stacy, I got your pic. Umm, thanks. Am I supposed to send you a dick pic now?"

Stacy was laughing and snorting. "No, I'm good I had a close-up view a couple of weeks ago."

"So what did I do to earn this?"

"Well the hair is going to start growing back and I realized you hadn't seen it. Since I waxed it for you I thought you ought to have a pic at least."

"I see. Thank you, but the gifts you already gave me were above and beyond expectation."

"So you don't want or like the picture?"

"I never said that Stace. If you would send me a hi-res version, I'd like to blow it up and have it framed for my apartment."

Stacy laughed again. "You would, too. Lisa would love to see that."

"She was saying just the other day that I needed to hang some pictures."

"Not what she was thinking of I'm sure. But speaking of Lisa, I need to ask you for a favor."

"Okay, I think I owe you a few now."

"Well, it's a big one so don't agree so fast."

I got serious. "Stacy you know I'll always be there for you. What do you need?"

"You see, I got this jewelry because I'd heard that it would make me more sensitive during sex. It sure did that. But what I hadn't counted on was when I got waxed that little bugger would make me ten times more sensitive. I walk around wet all day every day. I'm surprised everyone here can't smell me from across the room. I need to get fucked Kevin. Can you help?"

Whoa! My heart was pounding and I took a few long breaths to calm myself.

"Are you still there Kevin?"

"Yeah, I'm here. Can't you ask Brad to take care of you?"

"We aren't back together. We're having a bit of a contest of wills. He has to come groveling back before I'll let him near me. Look, if you don't want to help me out just say so. I'm just getting a little desperate over here." She was starting to sound a little bit pissed.

"No, no Stacy. This is a favor I'd love to help you with. It's just, regardless of what it looked like at my party, Lisa and I are pretty happy being just one on one. I wouldn't even know how to ask her about this. But hey you work with her. If you can get Lisa's approval, my dick is ready whenever you are."

I thought I was pretty clever throwing that back on Stacy. She didn't know about my deal with Carol and didn't need to know. I waited for her response.

"I'm so horny, I'm going to go see if I can catch her before she leaves." She didn't sound happy as she disconnected.

I took another look at Stacy's pussy and put the phone away. I knew I was going to have to work for a while before my hard-on would go away.

***********************

Lisa's car was in the lot when I got home. She'd been spending more and more time at my place but Thursdays were not usually one of those times. She worked out at her club Thursday nights. I knew Stacy had made her request. The thing was, I had no idea of what I was about to walk into.

"Hi, Lisa." I crossed the room and kissed her long and hard. Stepping back I looked at her face and waited.

"So, I understand from Stacy that I'm in charge of your cock now."

"Huh?"

"She said she had to get my permission to fuck you. That means I control your cock, doesn't it? I mean I guess I could assume that you just used that as an excuse, but I know you want to fuck her, right?"

"Look, Lisa, we've never had the exclusive talk but I just assumed that was what was happening. I don't want to do anything that is going to hurt us. This thing with Stacy came from out of left field. I hadn't even talked to her since the party. I'd like to help her. She's my friend. But if you say no then it's no."

Lisa looked happy and mad and about to cry all at the same time. She got up and paced back and forth from my living room to the kitchen about three times.

"Why is it that I feel like I created this mess?" She shook her head looking at me. She pulled out her phone and made a call putting it on speaker.

"Hi Lisa," Stacy said timidly.

"Okay, this is a one-and-done right?"

"Well-."

Lisa sighed loudly. "Look just don't make this a habit okay? He's my boyfriend."

"Yes, yes, okay. Thank you, Lisa. I love you."

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"So when...?"

"I'm going to the gym and then going home. He's all yours for the rest of the night. Just, don't spend the night Stacy."

"Of course, Lisa. Do I need to call him?"

"No. He's standing right here. He'll be waiting for you." Lisa hung up and looked at me. "Change the sheets after she leaves."

I started to kiss her but she pulled away. Pulling on her coat I heard her mutter. "I must be the biggest fool on the planet."

"I love you, Lisa." She walked out not looking back.

A minute later my phone pinged. 'Amy got her period today' -Lisa.

***********************

I didn't know how much time I had before Stacy got here so I headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then decided on a quick shower. As I was drying off I heard knocking on the door. Figuring she had seen me before I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door.

Stacy blinked in surprise and then stepped in. "I see you are ready to go," she smiled, "I'm ready too."

She shrugged off her coat revealing a black lacy something with no covering over her tits or crotch. She had on thigh-high shiny black boots and black mesh sleeves from her wrist to her biceps. Little Kev swung to attention tenting out the towel. "Wow."

Stacy smiled wider. "That's the reaction I was looking for."

She stepped towards me and placed her hand on the back of my head and with the other, she pulled the towel from my waist. Her eyes were shining. I leaned in for a kiss but she pulled back just a bit.

"Take me now Kevin."

I reached down for her ass and she jumped up and wrapped her boots around me. I duck-walked a few steps to the kitchen table and sat her on it. My dick made three or four passes across her pussy, rubbing her clit and jewelry each time, until I made the purchase with her folds and slid in. She was nearly dripping as I withdrew a bit and then slammed home to the hilt. This elicited a grunt of approval so I slammed home again and again. She leaned back, bracing her arms on the table, and arced forward each time I pounded into her. After a dozen hard strokes, I slowed and reached up to cup her breast.

"Choke me, Kevin."

"What?"

She looked up at me with big eyes. "Choke me," she pleaded.

What the hell! I moved my hands from her tits to her neck and wrapped them around. I slowly stroked in and out of her.

"Fuck me harder and really choke me. Please."

I squeezed my hands tight and started to pump again. I watched her face turn red. Fuck, I've got to cum so I can stop choking her before she dies. I slammed into her, our bodies clapping each time. She wasn't breathing and her face got redder. I was just about to let go and let her breathe when I felt my balls tighten. I slammed home spurting deep into her cunt.

I stepped back sucking in air as she gasped and her legs started quivering. Stacy's eyes were closed and she held her legs wide as she came. A wad of cum slipped out of her pussy and fell on the floor. She opened her eyes and smiled.

Getting up she pushed me into a chair. Stacy dropped to her knees and started cleaning my cock with her mouth. I just sat there stunned. She spent a considerable amount of time making sure I was clean. I had just started to get hard again when she stood. She went into the kitchen and returned with a glass of water for me and a bottle of cleaner and some paper towels. She bent over with her ass towards me cleaning the table and then the floor. Wiggling her bum at me, she walked to the kitchen again to throw away the towels.

Returning, she surprised me. Instead of sitting in the chair next to me she knelt beside me and laid her head on my leg while she ran he fingers up and down my lower leg.

"Stacy, what the hell was that?"

"I don't know. It just felt right," she said to my leg in a timid voice I never heard her use before. "you enjoyed it, right?"

"Sure, yes, but it scared the hell out of me."

"Oh...I'm sorry."

"No. It's fine. Just give me some warning next time, okay?"

Stacy reached over and held my cock which was still half-hard. "Do you want more?" she asked it.

"Um, yes. But maybe something in the bedroom?"

She stood up and took the glass of water from me and took it to the kitchen. Holding out her hand she led me to the bedroom.

"How do you want me?"

I blinked. "How about on your hands and knees?"

Stacy started to climb on the bed but then stopped and looked at me. "Boots on or off?"

She looked sexy as hell in those tall boots but I remembered sticking on them a few times in the kitchen. "Off."

She slowly bent at the waist keeping her legs straight and unzipped the back of her right boot. Looking back at me she reached back and unzipped the left. She sat on the bed extending each leg for me to remove her boots.

After I removed them and put them in the corner, she crawled into the middle of the bed with her ass towards me. Reaching under with her left hand she spread her pussy lips and looked back over her right shoulder smiling at me.

Stacy's body was long and lean and her dark blonde hair, which I had only ever seen in a ponytail, fell across her back and both shoulders. Her unbound tits hung from her chest with her little eraser nipples pointing to the bed.

"Come fuck me, Kevin."

Moving up behind her I reached around and pinched her right nipple. She grabbed my cock with her left hand and guided me to her pussy. I stroked in. She was still lubed with my cum from the first time. I leaned over her playing with her tits as I stroked in and out.

"Harder Kevin, I need you to be rough."

My brain swirled. Lisa was all about cuddling and making love. Stacy just wanted to be ridden hard I guess. I tried to make the mental leap and started to thrust into her harder and harder.

Stacy grunted and groaned and pushed back to meet each thrust. I gathered up her hair in my left hand and slapped her ass with my right.

"You like that don't you?"

"Yeessss," she hissed, "Pull my hair harder."

I hauled back on her hair making her lift her head and tried to pound her pussy harder. She leaned her head forward increasing the tension in her hair.

"Hit me again."

Hit her? I reached out and slapped her ass again.

"More!"

I slapped her again harder. I was pounding into her from behind so I was slapping the side of her ass and thigh. I saw I was already leaving hand prints.

"More Kevin, harder."

My inner caveman, which I had never met before, took over. I yanked back with my hand on her hair while at the same time pushing down with my hand on her back forcing her face into the mattress. I swung my right hand and cracked her hard on the ass and before she could recover I did it again and then a third time. I could feel my hand starting to swell from the blows.

Stacy screamed into the mattress and I felt her pussy contract around my cock. I kept pounding knowing I was going to take a while to come the second time. I switched hands, holding her hair with my right, and slapped the other side of her ass. Being right-handed I couldn't smack her with as much force but still managed to leave a couple of red hand prints. My cock felt larger than it had ever been. I continued to thrust into her. She came again and a third time before I unloaded into her and fell to the side.

I lay on my back breathing hard with my heart pounding through my chest. Stacy lifted her head. Her makeup was ruined by the sheets and her eyes were red.

"Fuck, that was amazing Kevin."

She moved to my crotch and started to clean me again with her tongue and mouth. When she was done she lay on her side looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"What else would you like?"

"What else? Are you trying to kill me, Stacy?"

"No, but I could massage your feet or rub your back or suck your cock while you recover."

"What the fuck Stacy. Do you and Brad have sex like this all the time?"

She stiffened a little and a tear rolled out of her eye and across her nose. She closed her eyes and then looked at me for a long time.

"I can trust you can't I Kevin?"

"What? Of course, you can trust me. Tell me what's wrong."

She sighed and bit her lips.

"I just need you to treat me like a whore Kevin. I just want you to use me and be rough with me like a cheap slut. I can't get off any other way. I just..." She looked at me pleading.

"It's like this every time? With every guy? Or, is it me?"

She nodded and more tears ran down her face. "It's why Brad and I keep splitting up. He wants to get married and have kids, but he says he can't treat the mother of his children like a whore."

Holy shit. I had never thought of Stacy as anything but cool, calm, and professional.

"How long have you felt this way?"

"Since I was twelve. I'm not going to change Kevin. This is who I am. I can kiss and cuddle but what gets me off is being manhandled."

I closed my eyes and thought about that. When I opened them again she was staring at my face.

"Do you want me to leave," she asked, her voice trembling.

"No Stacy. I want you to take off that outfit and go wash your face."

She crawled off the bed and stripped off her lingerie. Then she went to the bath. I heard the toilet flush and then the water running. She came back freshly scrubbed and stood at the foot of my bed.

"Suck my toes."

She looked at me for a minute and then crawled onto the bed and straddled me facing my feet with her ass on my chest. She started kissing the tops of my feet. I reached over and started playing with her cunt. I could see a few hairs starting to grow back but they were silky smooth and not like stubble at all. Her little rosebud winked at me each time I rubbed her clit.

"Stop!"

She was licking my little toe. "What?"

"In the cabinet, below the sink, is a jar of Vaseline. Go grease yourself up and come back so I can fuck your ass."

She didn't look at me or say anything. She just got up and went into the bath. Returning a minute later she stood at the foot of the bed again.

"Get me hard."

She got back on the bed and brought her mouth to my balls, sucking one into her mouth. Her hand still had a bit of Vaseline on it and she stroked my shaft as she sucked and licked my balls. I responded to the attention.

I positioned her at the edge of the bed while I stood next to it between her legs. She reached down and brought the head of my cock to her ass. Slowly pushing forward I felt the head of my dick push through the ring of muscle and pop into her ass. Stacy was taking deep breaths and staring at my face. She said she wants it rough. I thrust deep into her with one hard stroke.

"Oww, Fuck," she screamed contorting back and forth.

"What? Are you hurt?"

"No. It's just, I never had anyone in there before."

"Shit, why didn't you say something?"

"Oh. Fuck. It's what you wanted. It's not like I was going to say no."

"I could have gone slower if I'd known."

"Why? You're already balls deep. Just fuck me, okay?"

I started stroking, all the way in, all the way out. I reached in and started to play with her clit.

"Slap it."

"Huh?"

"Like this." And she slapped her pussy hard with her hand.

My mind reeled. I slapped her pussy as I fucked her ass. Ten hard thrusts and seven or eight slaps later she came on my cock.

"So good. Keep going, please."

I kept fucking her ass wondering if I could come again. After I'd slapped her pussy a few more times she said, "slap my tits."

I froze looking at her.

"Don't think, just do it, Kevin."

I slapped her left tit hard. I slapped her right tit harder. I hit them again and grabbed both tits harder than I'd ever touched a woman. I pounded my cock into her ass. I felt my caveman return.

"You little fucking whore. You like that, don't you? Tell me you like it."

"I like it, Kevin. I like your cock in my ass."

"Whose ass?"

"Your ass, sir."

"It's my ass from now on, right?"

"Yes sir, your ass."

"And when can I have it?"

"Any time you want it, sir"

"You're damn right." I slammed in deep and came.

I flopped onto my back on the bed.

Stacy rolled onto her side and started cleaning me with her mouth again. I tried not to think about where my dick had just been.

When she rolled back I said, "Go take a shower. I think we're done for the night."

She got up and headed for the bath. I got up and put on my robe.

I was drinking a beer at the kitchen table when she came out carrying her lingerie and boots. She started to sit to put her boots on but I stopped her.

"Just put your coat on and leave." I kept my face blank as she looked at me.

She pulled on her coat without a word, gathered up her stuff, and left. From my window, I watched as she walked to her car. I knew the sidewalk and the pavement had to be freezing. She piled her outfit on the hood of her car and dug into her coat pocket for her keys. She found the envelope I'd placed there. Getting into the car she turned on the overhead light and opened the envelope and read my note.

'If you expect to come back here you'll get waxed first." She looked at the two twenties I placed there and smiled. It was what you'd pay a cheap whore.

Twenty minutes later, as I was getting out of the shower, my phone pinged.

'You were wonderful.' -Stacy

***********************

"Naked Saturday starts now." Lisa stepped into the apartment and started peeling her clothes off. I followed her lead and pulled my shirt over my head and unbuckled my pants. As soon as we were both naked she lead me over to the couch and crawled into my lap.

"So Stacy could hardly walk today," Lisa admonished. "What did you do to her?"

I hugged her tight and kissed her. "I've got to have your word you won't ever repeat this."

"Well, that sounds bad. I know about Carol. I think you can trust me to keep my mouth shut."

"This might be bigger than my relationship with Carol."

Lisa's eyes went wide. "What the fuck Kevin, tell me."

I proceed to tell her everything. She sat there with her mouth open staring at me.

"She wanted to be your whore? She wasn't just playing? And you paid her?"

"Yep, forty bucks." I picked up my phone and showed her the text from Stacy.

"Mister wonderful huh? And she called you Sir? Who would have thought that Stacy was a submissive."