Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
808 Followers

"I will see if he is available." She was gone for a few minutes and then came back on the line. "He is with a patient; can I take a message?"

"Tell the doctor that I have told my sons that I am a medical model and need the times that the doctor has available to continue my training with my sons in attendance."

"Okay Carol, I will tell the doctor and get back to you."

It was ten AM just after they all took showers separately today.

"Carol what do you want to do today, my dear?" Jon asked.

"I need to clean up the house and do the laundry." Carol answered in a distracted way.

"I need to go home to do yard work and clean up my house also." Walter stated with some embarrassment.

"I have yard work to do also." Jon stated as he needed to review the situation, because Carol has become distraught.

The trio went their separate ways to do the tasks that needed to be done. The men dressed and Carol remained nude. She gave Walt a full body hug before he left. Carol stood arm in arm with her husband as they watched Walter disappear around the corner without any concern for Carol's nudity in public.

It was after two when Carol and Jon were done with their chores.

At two-thirty Carol received a call on her cell. "Mom, I talked to my brothers we were wondering if we can come over to watch and practice giving you exams?" Tommy asked, even though he was the bold one, his voice cracked when he asked the question.

Carol was concerned and called Jon. "Jon can you come here please." When he came into the room, she told him about the kids.

"Well I think if they are proactive about this you should accommodate their wishes." Jon stated as tactfully as he could and then added. "What are your thoughts Carol?"

"Wow! I don't know it caught me by surprise." Carol said, all the while Tom is on the phone listening to the debate.

Tom along with his brothers discussed the unbelievable reality that they will be able to intimately examine their mother with a doctors approval. They didn't want the opportunity to escape them, so that was why Tom was on the phone with his mother.

"Carol it would be better for the boys to come here, so that you will be comfortable with them as they touched you intimately before you are scheduled with the doctor." Jon stated as his perverted mind came to the forefront. "I want my wife naked in front of their sons, as much as possible and for as long as possible." He thought perversely.

"I guess you're right Jon." Carol reluctantly agreed, and she told her son. "Come over as soon as possible." She wasn't totally on board with prospect of her son's intimate exam of her.

"Bye now mom, and thank you." Tom said before he hung up.

A while later:

There was a knock on the door Jon went to it. He found Walter there with two bags of groceries for dinner. "I think we should eat in tonight, Jon, so I brought some fix-ins to cook up."

"I hope you have enough for our four sons also?" Jon asked.

"No, but I will put an order in and have it delivered before four tonight." Walter stated.

"I think you should get dressed." Jon told his wife.

"Why, I will be nude in front of my sons before the night is out anyway." Carol answered her husband in an embarrassed tone of voice.

"We are going to be performing an exam on you. Do you go to the doctor's nude?" Jon stated with some frustration.

"Oh I see your point. The exam should be as realistic as it can be." Carol realized and was grateful that Jon thought she should dress.

Carol came back dressed: she had on a blue skirt, button front white top with a matched white bra and panty set, along with shoes with two inch heels. Jon and Walter prepped for dinner and Carol pitched in. The door- bell rang and Walter went to see who it was. The delivery came from the market, and the trio finished the prep and started to cook the meal.

The boys arrived at five fifteen just as dinner was ready. They were disappointed that their mother was dressed but didn't say anything. The mature trio saw the disappointed looks on the young men's faces and determined that they were sad that their mother had clothes on.

Carol sat on the stool per usual but dressed, she did show her white panties to her sons. That didn't go unnoticed by them and they were grateful for a sneak peek of what was to come.

The group had a wonderful four course meal. They discussed the practice exam to come.

"After dinner we will perform a well woman exam on your mother. This is what every woman goes through each year. We will perform a European style exam. That is your mother will strip nude for the exam with no covering. We will perform a breast exam, vaginal exam, and rectal exam, along with the usual, check of the heart, eyes, throat, and limbs." Jon explained in such detail it shocked the boys and their mother.

"I will clean up the kitchen and catch up with you tomorrow. I think I will go home tonight." Walter stated.

"I need your help with the exam Walter. When you finish cleaning up come down to the family room." Jon said.

"Yes, Walter you need the practice also." Carol said.

"We will play the video through once to start. This is the documents that need to be filled out before the exam." Jon stated as he handed them to his sons. "Look them over, so you will know about the documents. Mom, I think you should watch the video also, so you will become more familiar with the procedure in the capacity of a teacher." Jon said as all six sat to watch the video on a large screen TV. It enlarged all the woman's body parts.

Carol's internal struggle was evident on her face as she watched the video, but no one noticed. She thought. "This is really going to happen. My sons will know my body intimately because the doctor wants this to happen. I am mortified that I want this to happen. What would my parents or for that matter people we know in this city, think of me if they found out!" Carol's soliloquy continued. "Look at the woman's breasts they are larger than life on the screen. Her pussy is gigantic. Oh, my gad! Look at the woman's butthole it looks like a train tunnel. My boys will see all my intimate being. Do I want to do this because of the humiliation which comes with a complete well woman exam? Is the thought of many people seeing me nude is what I crave?" Carol was in a quandary.

Walter entered the family room just as the video finished. He saw the look of terror on Carol's face. "What's the matter Carol you look scared?"

"I don't know if this is a good idea. Boys what do you really think of me? I haven't been brought up to be a woman who exposes her body like this. Do you understand how humiliating it is for a woman to be told to strip naked, to have strangers poke and prod you as you lay naked on a table? Why did the doctor demand that my son's be present for the exam" Carol stated in tears she was at a crossroads again. "Do I want to do this or am I being forced into this by others?" She had a clear vision before, but questioned her motive to be a medical model presently.

The boys were too stunned to say anything. They were afraid their fantasy to see their mother nude and touch all her intimate areas will evaporate with their mother's last statement.

Jon was in a panic he didn't want Carol to feel this way. He wanted her to enjoy her exposure and be free of the conservative values that has hindered her sexuality in the past. "Carol, you have done great so far don't go backwards. Stay the course." Was her husband's passionate plea.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
808 Followers
12