The Night That Truly Opened My Eyes

Story Info
After my sexual awakening. I get my first true experience.
2.4k words
3.73
6.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello this is my first story. have fun and feel free to comment.

I was already in college when my sexual awakening really begun.

It started with a gf I had that made me realize I liked "gay" stuff but that's a story for another day.

But anyway I'm bi and when I was in college after I got single again I found a couple new friends who where let's say... crazy. But in a good quite sexual way just like me.

So I ended up getting my fare share of story's whit this guys.

This is one of them.

For context the "sexy" group was made of 4 people. 2 guys in me and jack and two girls in Jess and Mary.

But anyway one night we decided to go out just like many others. Which obviously envolves quite a fair amount of drinking. By fair amount I mean we got pretty wasted.

We were até Jess and Mary house that night and at some point a game of truth and dare started as a way of drinking game as well.

Which as you can imagine took a "sexy" turn relatively quickly.

We already knew each other pretty well and had already seen everything there was to see about one another.

So it started with basic stuff like truths about sexual adventures and dares in form of showing some skin and taking of some clothing.

As the night progressed it started getting steamier.

We all have bi tendencies so we are pretty comfortable with basically everything. But today was the day things went went to places they never went before.

Jess had the idea to make a "impratical jokers" rule. As the game turn to dares only and if one of us decided to not do a dare the other 3 would give that person a dare they had to do no matter what.

And obviously in our amazingly drunken state that sounded like the best fucking idea ever.

So taking advantage of that rule the dare started getting harder and stemming.

Jess was arguably the crazier one along side me and got up went to her bedroom as d returned with a bunch os sex toys and put them down next to our table. Shit was about to get real.

Among the dares so far we were already all completely naked. I was dared by Jess to twerk right in front of jack face (wtf!!), jack was dared by Mary to what some gay porn and jack off until he got a boner, jack dared Mary to give the three of us a strip show with music and all, and I dared Jess to go down the all way of the building and ring the doorbell of the apartment farthest away all naked and return.

Then the toys came into play. The diversity of Jess's toy box in unmatched btw. Mary dared me to put on a chastity cage which in all fairness would have fitted if I didn't have a boner by this time but I still tried. Jack dared Jess to put on a show for a couple of minutes with a vibrator. It was a good show to be honest. I dared Mary to show us how she sucks dick on a pink dildo. And Jess dares jack to stand completely still while she used a flashlight on him. Honestly don't know how he did it but my guy held in there like a champ.

I knew about Jess being a bit crazier so I turn my attention to her and decided I was going to get her to say no to something so she would lose.

So I dared her to fuck the pink dildo Mary sucked on while she sucked a BBC dildo she had as we watched. She knew immediately what I was doing and gave a me a "your fucked" look. But she fucking did it and OMG it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen to this day.

After that jack dared Mary to use a vibrator until she came but while he grabbed it in his dick area. So it looked like she was rubbing on him hard.

Then Mary dared jack to get on all fours while she used that same vibrator in is ass and balls for a while.

After that was over Jess turned to me and I kind of knew I was fucked.

She dared me to let her put on a pink tale buttplug on me to use until the end of the night and suck the pink dildo she had just fucked while she used it as a strap-on.

Not gonna lie I hesitated a bit but I wasn't going to let her win. So I assumed position for her to put the plug in me and then suck her "dick". It was fucking hot.

After that we had another round of drinks and got right back at it.

It basically became a one on one to see who cave in first. Me against Jess and Mary against jack.

So after seeing my last dare jack decided to take it up a notch. He dared Mary to put on a remote vibrator for the rest of the night and he would have the remote at all times. Which turned into Mary moaning at random times during the night and it was funny.

Mary didn't found it as funny for some reason and dared jack to lick her pussy until she came

And not gonna lie I think he used the remote vibrator to help him.

I then turned to Jess and decided I was going to push her slut side and dared her to fuck that BBC dildo she had while sucking on the pink dildo as a strap on used by Mary while jacking of me and jack. She didn't even flinch. Just got straight to work and stop only when she came.

It was a this point I realize I really was fucked and could probably lose this.

After composing herself she turned to me with a smile and dared me to rimjob jack while she messed around with the plug that was already in me and jacked me with the fleshligh. And she put a condition. I had to do endure this for 3 minutes exactly without cumming or I would obviously lose. So I had a conundrum. Say no and lose or do it and hope for a miracle that I don't cum.

After thinking about it for a few seconds I knew I wasn't going down without a fight and told jack to turn is ass to me. This was happening.

So I started to go on jack ass, he has a nice ass to rim, but all set and done at the 1 minute 35 second mark e came hard into the fleshligh.

While I composed myself the three of them decided what to to with me.

As I got up still plugged and now with a limp dick they break the news to me. My no refuse date is to be do everything they say until the night ends. Obviously Jess was the mastermind behind this and I lost fair and square so I accept my fate for the rest of the night.

Jess started by telling me to put the chastity cage on. Now that I was limp it worked just fine. I'm a grower not a shower.

It was obvious she was going to be the one telling me around.

Then she told me to take the plug of and handed me a bigger one and said jack was gonna be the one to put it in me. And let me tell you it was quite bigger, black and with a nice pink heart shape "cristal" on it.

I was then told to put on a pair of Jess panties. A black thong that aloud for both the cage and the plug to be seen. So there I was realizing I was going to be humiliated for the night.

By this time it was around 2 am and they decide we are going to the club. And to get dressed. I was going out plugged and caged.

They didn't really told me to do anything on the way there and I got hopes they would let me get by the night without to much trouble.

We get to the club and it's not packing but has quite a few people.

It was summer time so the girls were wearing short dresses and by this point obviously no underwear.

During our time there Jess tells me that I have to masturbate both her and Mary in the dance floor and we are only leaving after they both cum. So there I was dancing with one an them the o their trying to make them cum. The last one was Jess and as she cums she tells me I shouldn't have messed with her. So about an hour later we were leaving the club.

As we were heading back home Jess says to turn in to some darker less traveled streets and about half way trough one of them she tells me to stop and strip to my underwear. I do as I'm told. There I am in the middle of the street in her panties to anyone to see.

She goes in her purse and pulls out some handcuffs. She puts them on me with my hand behind my back. Them pulls a pink collar with the word slut in sparkles in the front and puts it around my neck, she grabs the small chain and starts pulling saying let's go home.

This left even jack and Mary surprised but horny and happy.

As we are heading home now she stops again and tells jack to drop is pants and bend over he accepts and she tells me to start rimmimg him. Até this point I'm really liking this and my dick is starting to grow against the cage and I'm getting quite horny.

After a bit she tells Mary to open her legs for me to lick her pussy. While this is happening jess is touching herself clearly enjoying the humiliation she's putting me trough.

We then get moving again always being pulled by jess. We were almost home.At this point some people had definitely seen us witch got me really horny and started to leak some precum from my caged dick.

But before we got home she tells us to stop again this time was a bigger street, well lit and with the some more people going by to and from the club.

She orders me to get on my knees and tells jack to get is dick out and put is balls in my mouth. Jack had a really nice and big cock and balls só I welcomed his balls gladly.

She then frees my hands and tells me to stretch my arms to the side and I feel a pussy in each hand for me to masturbate.

She then tells jack to use my mouth as he pleases until he cums all over my face because we are only going home after he cums.

Jack heard this and imidiatly shoved is throbbing cock down my throat. At this point my cock was trying desperately pushing against the cage to get free as I leaked more precum.

Some people going by stopped and watched me pleasuring the three of them.

Jack was very horny by now and looking to cum só after a quick face fuck he pulls his duck out and I feel string after string of hot cum hitting my face and dripping to my chest.

I am now desperate for some release and have a string of precum from my dick to my leg.

After this we went straight home with my hands handcuffed around my back once again. As we get home Jess asks the other two if they don't mind she gets me for the rest of the evening. They agree and she takes me to her bedroom we're she tells me to wait for her standing in the middle of the room.

I stand there waiting as she gets out of the room and returns relatively quickly with all of her sex toys. They were a lot.

Se reminded me that I was hers for the night and she was gonna make me her slut.

She releases my hands and says to take my panties of. As I do that she sees the extent to each I have leaked precum and sees I'm loving all of this. I'm told to get on all fours on the bed.

She then grabs her BBC dildo and puts it in as a strap on. Puts the pink dildo in front of me and tells me that I'm going to suck that dildo while she fucks me in the ass until I cum all over my cage.

I start sucking right away as she pulls the plug out of my ass and I let out a muffled moan.

She lubes the biggest black dildo I have ever seen and starts pushing it against my ass. As soon as the head enters I moan and she calls me a BBC slut. Then proceeds to push slowly until her balls are touching mine. I feel like it's pushing against my lungs and I'm going to pass out as she starts pulling out to go in again and slowly starts fucking me.

I'm in cloud nine by now. So many feelings at the same time it's amazing.

As she gets into a nice pace I can feel that I'm ready to cum. And as she's fucking me I take the dildo oito of my mouth and tell her I'm cumming. As she eats this she pushes the dildo as deep as possible sending me face first into the pillow where I release the biggest moan ever.

She removes the dildo from my ass and leaves there laying in my cum with a gapped asshole for a bit recuperating.

As I turn around she unlocks my cock and tells me I'm the best slut ever and I'm always welcome to visit her when ever I need a good ass fucking.

She then tells me to go take a shower to clean both my cum and jack's and I found stay for the night.

As I get out of the shower she's sitting in bed legs wide open and says I own her an orgasm to go lick her.

So I go straight in and make her cum with my mouth.

That night I stayed over and it was the most incredible night of my life.

After this the adventures continued to cum!

Thank you for reading.