All Comments on 'Carolyn Is Going to Fantasy Fest'

by RaleighT

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 7 years ago
Some explanation is in order....

....for example, in the opening paragraph Carolyn has 34B tits and then in the very next paragraph she now sports 36DDD. Highly unlikely.

RaleighTRaleighTover 7 years agoAuthor
Explanation...

As she got older, her tits got bigger... along with some additional stability a few years back... That's how 34B goes to 36DDD...

jennyphiljennyphilover 7 years ago
Great storyline

We really must visit Mardy Gras ourselves

Shame it's not illustrated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Hi RaleighT……. Great story and a blast to read. I have spent a lot of time in the Florida Keys (but unfortunately not during Fantasy Week) and a lot of time at Playalinda Beach. Not only are your descriptions extremely erotic but also very accurate of the places. I would love to have been following along and watching the fun! I sent a message to you from your biography page but don't know if it went through since I don't have a Lit account. I would love to compare notes and stories of our uninhibited nude beach times! I can be reached at my email at florida_beaches@aol.com and I hope you will get in touch! I will be at Playalinda Beach for a week at the end of September……. maybe we will walk past each other there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaleighT@RaleighT
Raised conservative, married twice... discovered my enjoyment being nude at Black's Beach back in 1998. Found out my girlfriend loved being naked at the beach as much or more than me. That's her pussy in my profile pic. She loves the nude beach and loves for people to see her....