Carrie and Isla and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped the touching of Carrie's nipple and instructed Isla to do the same.

"I'm not ready for you to cum yet baby. Not yet."

Isla, I want you to start at Carrie's toes and slowly kiss, lick and suck your way up. Don't miss an inch.

Isla slid back down the bed and she did as I said and started at Carrie's left foot and kiss and slid her tongue along her feet. I stood up from the bed and slid my pants down my thighs and my cock sprang forward, completely swollen until it felt like I would tear out of the skin. I walked over to Carrie and placed my cock at her face. As Isla was slowly covering Carrie's body with kisses, Carrie took me in her mouth and began to suck and stroke my cock. I knew she had to taste the pre-cum that had formed at the end of my cock. Carrie was licking and sucking me at a feverish pace now. I knew I had to make her stop or I was going to explode in her mouth.

I pulled back and looked down as Isla was snow just at Carrie's knees. I told Carrie to sit up and I I slid behind her on the bed. She leaned back against me, my hard cock pressing against her back.

As Isla slowly kissed every inch of Carrie's legs, she was now to her thighs. She was kissing the top of her thighs and I could see the trail of saliva she was leaving as she worked her way up further.

"Open your legs for her Carrie." I whispered in her ear.

Carrie eagerly parted her legs and Isla smiled and worked her way up to her uppermost inner thigh. She was licking the crevice between Carries thigh and hips.

I knew by now Carrie had to be soaked through her panties completely. I knew Isla had to be able to feel the heat and smell the scent of Carrie's delicious nectar.

"Isla, lick her through her panties. Taste her pussy through her panties."

I took my hand and moved Carrie's hair to the side and kissed her ear and her neck as I watched Isla cover my girlfriend's pussy with her mouth. Carrie lurched forward and the sexiest moan escaped her lips as she felt Isla's tongue on her pussy for the first time.

"Oh fuck baby." Carried moaned.

I reached around and began to massage Carrie's breast in my hands, running my fingertips over her sensitive nipples. Carrie was panting now, her body shaking all over. She turned to kiss me and I kissed her for a second and then broke the kiss.

"I want you to watch Isla eat your pussy Carrie. Watch and enjoy it."

Carrie's eyes were now fixated on Isla as she could feel her tongue sliding across her swollen lips and clit. Isla was now pressing her tongue harder against Carrie's aching pussy. I could hear how wet she was. Isla was moaning herself now, thoroughly enjoying tasting my beautiful and so sexy girlfriend.

"Isla, pull her panties off now and taste her directly. I want you to finger her as you lick her clit."

Isla sat up and Carrie lifted her ass up and allowed Isla to slide her panties all the way down her legs where she removed them.

'Hand me Carrie's panties." I told Isla.

I wanted to feel how wet they were myself. They were completely drenched and just feeling that made me hotter than I could even imagine.

Isla moved back forward and I heard Carrie gasp as Isla inserted her finger inside Carrie. She quickly followed that with her tongue that was now focused on Carrie's swollen clit. Carrie moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck baby, oh fuck baby, oh fuck" she repeated over and over.

I continued to rub Carrie's nipples and kiss her neck and ears.

"I'm going to cum baby. Please let me cum!"

"Isla, please make Carrie cum on your tongue and fingers."

Almost immediately Carrie's breathing became very rapid and she reached down and grabbed Isla by the head and hair as her orgasm consumed every inch of her body. Carrie was shaking and bucking against Isla's face as wave after wave of pleasure gripped her body.

Carrie was trembling all over. As much as I had ever seen her do. I knew she was feeling immense pleasure.

Isla slowed what she was doing and looked at Carrie.

"You are delicious Carrie. Wonderfully delicious." Isla told her.

"That was so hot Isla! That felt wonderful. Can you feel me shaking baby?"

"I can baby. I'm so glad you enjoyed that." I told Carrie.

Carrie and I looked down and I could see that Isla was now rubbing herself on top of her lingerie. It was sexy to see that she was that worked up.

"Carrie, turn around and get on all fours facing me. I want you to lick my cock."

Carrie turned over and got on all fours and took my cock in her hand and began to lick the shaft of my cock. The feeling was intense and it made it hard for me to sit still.

"Isla, lick Carrie's pussy from behind. Lick her and spank her ass."

Isla leaned forward and pushed her tongue into Carrie's pussy from behind. Carrie moaned and pressed back against her face. Carrie moaned as Isla's hand slapped her ass a few times causing a slight sting.

I reached in the side drawer next to the bed and pulled out one of the toys that Carrie brought. It is shaped like a cock and vibrates throughout the entire toy. I handed this to Isla.

"I want you to fuck Carrie with that toy."

Isla took the toy and rubbed it up and down Carrie's slippery pussy lips and then pushed the head into Carrie and watched it disappear into her.

Carrie moaned loudly as the toy filled her tight hole and Isla began to slide it in and out of her as she sucked my cock. I had to make Carrie stop for a second or I was going to explode all over her.

"Spank her ass as you fuck her with the toy." I reminded Isla.

Isla spanked Carrie's ass several times as she fucked her sweet pussy with the toy provided. I could hear how wet she was as the toy went in and out of her. I was amazed at how soaked she was. It made me so happy to be giving Carrie that much pleasure.

"Take the toy out of her now." I told Isla.

"Carrie, I want you to turn around and face Isla and sit down on my cock. I need to fuck your pussy now."

Carrie turned around and lowered herself onto my swollen cock. I slid in easily and she sat all the way down on me and began to grind against me.

"Isla, please move closer to Carrie and kiss her breast and nipples as I fuck her."

Isla moved forward and took Carrie's breast into her hands and began to massage them and play with her nipples. Carrie was moaning loudly and was really grinding against my cock, her pussy juices running down my cock and balls.

"Do you want to kiss Isla as I fuck you baby?"

"Yes baby. Please let me." Carrie said, almost begging.

"Go ahead baby. Enjoy it."

Carrie leaned forward and pressed her lips against Isla's lips. There kiss was deep and sensual.

"You can touch her nipples if you want Carrie."

Carrie continued her kiss and lifted her hands to massage Isla's breast and nipples. I heard Isla moan as Carrie was obviously doing something right.

Carrie started to grind faster against me and I could tell that she was close to cumming as was I.

"I'm going to cum again baby. I am going to cum on your cock baby!" Carrie repeated over and over.

I could feel my orgasm building. It felt like it started in my legs and was rushing up through my cock. I felt Carrie's pussy begin to squeeze me and that caused an explosion in my cock as stream after stream of hot cum filled her pussy walls. Carrie was trembling and held her breath as she always does when her orgasm hit her. Her third one in a short time was still very intense and she pushed me as deep as I could go as she leaned forward against Isla's chest. Her body spent.

I wonder what is coming next we all thought........


12