Carrie teases Mike at the gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was close. Carrie knew it, but he continued to hold, then slide slowly out, savoring every inch of her on him. He paused briefly as only the head of his cock rested in her, admiring at how wet and messy she left them both. He tightened his grip on her hips, and slammed himself forward, his cock disappearing into her as she cried out in pleasure and shock. He watched as her glutes rippled from the force, delighting in how crude but human this was. He rocked his hips back, almost all the way out, and fucked forward again and again, each time hearing her cry out any number of profanities. One hand braced her fit body against the couch while the other sought out her clit, and began massaging wildly, frantically searching for another orgasm. She found it. Seeing her clinching body and feeling it around his cock was irresistible to Mike. Finally, he was sent over the edge. He stammered out to Carrie that he was about to cum, who, despite her own orgasm, begged him to cum inside her. Without hesitating, Mike gripped her hips and sank his throbbing, cumming cock as deep as he could. Both could feel him bouncing and throbbing and cumming in her, shooting powerful rope after powerful rope, filling her more than she could imagine. It felt like it lasted forever, dragging out her own orgasm she savored every throb and pulse she felt from his magnificent cock.

As they came down from their long-denied climax, panting and exhausted, satisfied and relieved, Mike began to slide his slightly softening erection out of Carrie's pussy, feeling how flooded she was. It felt like the biggest orgasm he ever experienced, sure that he shot at least a dozen ropes of cum inside her. She was sure he did to, feeling him throbbing and hearing him almost yell in pleasure. As he slid out, both could feel every drop, and it was heaven. He took a step back, his cock still swollen and large, but now covered in both their cum, and looked in awe at her pussy, gaped, with his cum running out of it. She was watching him over her shoulder, with a wicked idea. She knew from their only other encounter what got him off, and she wasn't done. They had finally discovered each other, confirming that the first time they fucked wasn't an anomaly, but rather a potential future. She acted on her dirtiest thoughts, knowing he'd do it in an instant and love it, and knowing she'd get to cum again.

"Eat it. Lick my pussy Mike, taste that fucking cum... then let me taste it..." She said, meeting his shocked face with a mischievous grin.

Without hesitation, Mike's cock throbbed again, despite it's massive release just a moment earlier. He dropped to his knees, grabbed her thick thighs, and pulled her messy pussy towards his mouth. He hungrily devoured her, moaning in lust and pleasure as he tasted her, his cum, and felt ever inch of her pussy, responding to his tongue. He used his entire mouth as if she was life itself, desperately consuming and tasting everything he could, the sheer taboo of the act bringing his cock back to life in a throbbing erection, ready to fuck and cum again. Carrie could only hold on as she was manhandled, feeling his tongue probe her depths, lapping everything possible, interrupted only by his breaths and grunts. She looked back, seeing his cock standing tall and ready, feeling another climax approaching as she experienced Mike's pure lust minister to her pussy. Reaching back and grabbing his hair, she pressed his mouth onto her clit, and, quickly taking the hint, licked her with aggressive abandon, bringing her to her third orgasm. Despite the urgent need from his erection, Mike held her thighs tight, denying himself the pleasure and saving his cock only for Carrie. It was hers. Hers to use, hers to enjoy, and hers to make cum. Repeating a steady pattern with his tongue, rubbing their cum in anguishing circles, Carrie began to clench, her orgasm racing through her body in a wave. Mike was rewarded with a flood of her cum running down onto his tongue and face, mixing with his cum. As she came down, the hand gripping his head relaxed, but gently pulled him up as she slowly stood. Looking in his eyes, both panting, exhausted, and messy, that familiar spark shown. She pulled him close and kissed him deeply and passionately. They shared their cum between his mouth and hers, moaning as they shared this moment of lust and intimacy. Coming down off their excitement, Carrie pulled away.

"There's one more thing I need you to do... remember what I said in the gym?" Carrie said through a giant, excited smile.

Confidently, energized by Carrie's acceptance and embrace of his cum fetish, replied "Was it how gorgeous your tits would look covered with my cum?"

"Fuck. Yes." Was Carrie's only reply before she dropped to her knees. "I am going to suck your cock, and you are going to cum all over my fucking tits." She ordered him, as he watched wide-eyed as she started worshipping his cock.

His only response was to throw his head back. She was absolutely gorgeous, sucking his cock with abandon, her tits swaying back and forth over her abs, her messy ponytail hanging down her cut back, her cheeks wet with both their cum. And yet, the skill she attacked his cock with was beyond description. All he could do was embrace every stroke of her tongue, every hot exhale around his shaft, and every pleading moan he heard. She wanted it. She loved his cock and wanted to devour it and to make it cum again. Ignoring his instinct to delay his orgasm, Mike embraced every sensation, knowing that they both desperately wanted him to erupt all over her tits. He felt his cock racing to orgasm, despite his body and mind, allowing the pressure to cum to build and build thanks to her skill and passion for sucking his cock. He knew it was close.

"You're going to make me cum!" he barely made audible through a moan.

Carrie responded with a quick flash of heat through her used pussy and smiled up at him. "Good. Cum for me baby, give me that fucking cum all over these fucking tits... you know you want to... I want to feel it dripping down my body..." Carrie pleaded, knowing the key words that would set him off.

It worked.

With an almost painful cry, Mike replaced Carrie's hand with his own, stroking his length only twice as she leaned back, presenting her chest to him, before he erupted again. Rope after rope of cum splashed across her smooth body, spraying wildly. Carrie watched with awe, breathless, feeling his pleasure hit her, and feeling powerful and sexy. She thought to herself, again, I did this. I made this happen. I earned this, and he feels magnificent for cumming all over me. He wants me. I want him.

Slowly, Mike came down off his orgasm, opening his eyes, and gazed at Carrie, still leaning back, abs, delts, and pecs on display, her tits soaked in his cum. She beamed a bright, playful smile up at him. They locked eyes for several seconds, exchanging a knowing look of passion, respect, lust, and love. They both saw it. As his cum dripped from her chest, running down her abs, they both felt it. They smiled their typical goofy smiles, though for the first time covered in each other. She beamed, body covered in his release, as he looked tenderly down at her, before slowly slinking to the floor. Both sets of eyes watched as he brought an index finger to her right nipple, slowly wiping up a bead of cum off her nipple, her eyes breaking contact with the raunchy finger and meeting his, smiling again. He brought it to her mouth, still watching his finger as her eyes were locked on his as she took his finger in her mouth, tasting him, before pulling his head into hers for another passionate, tender kiss. The lust was gone, but the passion remained. She pulled away.

"I fucking love you, dude." she said, shocked at the words escaping her mouth.

Feeling nothing more natural in his life, Mike responded, confidently, "I fucking love you too, Carrie" before rejoining their kiss.

12