All Comments on 'Carrie's New Rules'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Manipulation, yeah women are good at that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a joke. Of course he allowed her complete control over her life. He divorced her. Cage is just a toy that he can remove without the key.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

And just so you know, if you cum all over my ass, that's additional 10 oral orgasms, if it's all over my pussy that's 15, in my mouth is 25 times, but the biggest prizes are cunning in my ass, or pussy are just worth 40 times each! BUT Don't worry I've also come up with a Special way you to knock your count down by Half, if your count get way too high for you, you can let me peg your ass for 10 minutes or tell you cum. And if you want you can cut your count down by 3/4, if you let one of my girlfriends peg your ass, what do you think slave honey!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...