All Comments on 'Carrot Shortcake'

by Sneakyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Erotic, funny and satisfying for the reader. Well-written and the story moves along nicely.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

Pretty cute story, but it feels a little activist to me...

I would have given this story their full 5//5, had their been some sort of of disclaimer in the beginning that this story edges very much into the transgender territory.

I wouldn't have minded that at all, I'm open minded enough and I tend to read stories all over all categories here, but imho this just seems to have been a rather deliberate omission.

With a small disclaimer paragraph as introduction I wouldn't even have argued all that much in putting this story into "first time", although even without that aspect it's a bit of a stretch to begin with.

As is I feel like I was deliberately railroaded int to something that was disclosed beforehand... part of the reason why we have the categories we do in the first place.

I think I would have enjoyed this story a whole lot more if you had been a little bit more upfront about its content... as is, it kinda leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story was INCREDIBLE!!! I will also admit I didn't check the tags and the trans MC was the most welcome surprise! It was sweet and romantic and so insanely hot, and it made me think of my girlfriend and I shared it immediately! 11/10 I really hope you write more! Thank you for representing my actual relationship in such a mind-blowingly sexy way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous