All Comments on 'Carson Evolved Ch. 06'

by Minstrel_Blue

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterPDMasterPDover 4 years ago
Finally

I've been waiting ages for this and you didn't disappoint. Nice to see this story continue. I hope there are plenty more chapters to come. Please don't make me wait to long for the next chapter. I'd like to see jozeph get his ass handed to him soon ;)

BlackkingBlackkingover 4 years ago
It's nice to see that the story continues

I really hope, that you never get the same problems again. You did a good job on the story an im really interested in the future path of it, keep up the good work

ThitabeThitabeover 4 years ago
Love This Story

To answer your question about Telfer's Three Square Meals, as of yesterday it is up to Chapter 122. As for your story, I love this type of story and I look forward to reading it far into the future. I think we can both agree that at this point, unless the next 2 chapters are very long that this is going to go way past 8 chapters and I an very fine with that. My advice to you is never try to rush a story that is doing great and is worth continuing. As long as you're willing to put out great chapters and willing to continue writing them, I'll happily continue to read them regardless of how many chapters it takes to properly finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Three Square Meals

is up to chapter 124 on Patreon

MasterBob67MasterBob67over 4 years ago
The Darkening Skies

Up until these last few chapters, I was enjoying this story. Yes, lightweight fantasy in world that darkens. Carson must evolve or get lost in the danger. Jordan is coming around and that is good. Thank you for this, hoping for many hours of enjoyment 5*

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Better and better...love the intrigue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mental powers hello?!

Why does the MC never ever use the squishy thing thats not his dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Minstrel_Blue = Tefler

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Sorry mate, but the fact that Carson isn't CONSTANTLY monitoring the minds of others is REALLY off base. Anybody above 83 IQ understands what a valuable tool that would be. Carson is supposedly highly intelligent. Has 2 assassination attempts and ISN'T searching others minds for future threat? Huge blind spot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bro...why aren't you reading Jordan's mind? Do you want to romance him too? Why do you need to test his determination while you can just f*cking mind read him? Did all that sex make you retarded or something? Be serious man

OpenWordsOpenWords2 months ago

You do understand the basics of physics, right? Near instantaneous travel 45 floors would REQUIRE antigravity technology. And likely a vacuum tube for the elevator shaft. Unless the tech is creating an empty field. Regardless, this tech you are displaying would be displayed in many aspects of the society he living in. Just some food for thought. It creates plot holes that pulls from the story when read by tech enthusiasts and over thinking asshats (like myself....)

Thank you for sharing your talent. You are a fantastic author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinstrel_Blue@Minstrel_Blue
738 Followers
Update (6-20-20): I had an idea regarding the collated first 13 chapters of Carson Evolved, but I'm not allowed to reference it in my submission. So, if you're a follower of mine or somehow stumble across my bio and get to read this, here's the deal: I completed editing the c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES