Carter City Farms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we're bros. I love you bro."

"We're not bros--we're late-in-life step relations. We have different moms and dads. Your dad's wife is not even my mother. She's my step-mother. We are not blood, boy. Although that wouldn't bother me. I think I've been attracted to you for years--before I even knew what that meant. I've even daydreamed about us being together and taking over the farms when we graduate. We both know your Dad and my step-mother are anxious to get out."

"We've known each other forever. We're more bros that most blood brothers."

"Well, I've got a few things to say also. I've always been into you. You've been my best bud forever. I feel more like I can be myself with you--anytime. I like your hair, your eyes, your bod--and of course your long cock--especially that big uncut plum on the end. I've always been envious of how casual you are about being naked. And the way you attract girls. But, I never dared to put words to those feelings--not even to myself before tonight. I'm just not sure. But, I'm pretty sure I'm not gay. Can't you just like a guy as a best friend?"

"Okay, you're not gay. And I'm not gay. But that doesn't mean we can't have some fun. I think it's time to take this to the next level, bro. Thee's only one bed. And I sleep nude these days. Is that going to weird you out? Or are you ready to try a little fun? Let's see where our bodies want to go. Let's holster the brains for a few hours. We can decide how we want to handle tomorrow then. Right now, I'm just about ready to blast off. And I'd like you on my rocketship. Two guys can get it off together; it doesn't make them gay."

Tommy paused for a few minutes and headed for the bathroom When he came out, he was nude. I guess I had my answer. I stripped and jumped into the king. Tommy's words were not echoed by his actions. He jumped in too and we were soon wrestling like the old days. Within seconds we were in a tight embrace. I probed his lips with mine and at first he he backed off. I tried again and he locked. I opened and pushed my tongue into him. In less than a minute, our tongues were battling. We backed off again, and I took his hand and placed it on my dick. It hardened, and his hand tightened. "I guess there's a first time for everything. You feel pretty good bro. It's long and hot and hard--and you're already leaking. I guess your little guy likes my hand."

"As you admitted before, your hand has had a lot of experience. You know what to do. Go ahead. Stroke it."

I reached over and cupped his balls. They were smooth, hot and moist. I rolled them around and squeezed lightly. Then I moved up and wrapped my fingers around his girth. The tips didn't reach. He was a fat one! My fingers reached up to the hood and slipped it down. "I wish I had one of these. It makes you so mysterious and sexy. I have to strip you before it's ready." But, we were both too excited for this to last. "I'm comin' Tommy. Fist the head so I don't soak the sheets. We need to sleep in this bed."

"Yes, sir. But, I am too. So take the head."

I decided to "take" him literally. I bent down, used my lips to push down the hood, and sucked his knob into my mouth. He gasped when I took him inside as my fingers stroked his balls. "Bro, no. That's just too gay." But, he was absolutely cocked and ready. And he didn't pull back. Barely was it inside than he started to pump, squirm, then spasm, then explode. His cream was thick and tasted like salted honey. My farm boy bro was producing good stuff. As he climaxed, his hand froze on my dick. Then he started stroking me, fast and hard. A few more and I filled his fist. "I'm not gonna taste this," he whispered.

"We'll see." I quickly rolled on top and captured his stroking hand with mine. Slowly, I pulled it too his lips. Even more slowly, his tongue reached out at got a quick taste.

I saw the sour face. "Yuuck! Why'd you make me do that, JK? I guess it's an acquired taste. I guess it proves I'm not gay." He went silent for a few minutes. He was re-thinking the whole scene. "But, fuck, JK, that was the best orgasm I've ever experienced. I think I like having some help. And I sure like the guy who was helping."

I moved up on the bed and we kissed again--obviously exchanging our essence. He groaned into my lips and moved in tight. He joked immediately, bringing down the seriousness, "Our cums blend well. I'm gonna send the recipe to the Church ladies for next year's cookbook. When they discover the ingredients to our 'nog', they'll probably burn the books--and maybe us as well."

We necked more, never really letting go of each others' cocks unless we were hugging and fingers were trailing over ass cheeks, straying occasionally into the crevices. Tommy was alive with multiple erogenous zones. I think I found many of them. We jacked again--slower and with the bedside light on. We were after-all experimenting and who experiments in the dark? At first he tensed when we were lit by the dim light, but soon he regained that elfin smile that I so cherished. After the last blast, I could tell that Tommy, who had done most of the driving, was about to sleep. "There's one more thing that I've learned I love. Turn around. I'm gonna help you sleep and dream of me."

"You're not getting in my ass, JK. Forget it. Enough for one day."

(One day? Interesting phrase.)

"Quiet. I wouldn't dream of taking your anal virginity--or giving you mine on the first date."

I pulled him hard into my gut, threw a leg over his and lodged my dick in his crack. "This is the best way to sleep in the world. We'll take turns, I promise." Soon I too was asleep, but not before wondering about his feelings of remorse in the morning. Hopefully, his dreams would overcome any of them. If not, I would always have his morning wood to try to convince him otherwise.

********

I woke when a stray ray of sunshine broke through an opening in the blackout drapes. I started to move, but realized I was immobile. Sometime during the night Tommy had reversed the spoon. His lips were on the nape of my neck, as he sucked lightly. One arm had snaked under the pillow and was holding hard on my right pec, the thumb flicking the nipple lazily--sending electric sensations through me. Another arm had crawled over my waist and his big callused hand was holding my balls firmly with fingers circling my rigid morning cock. And his dick (which turned out to be quite a bit more than the short fireplug I had initially thought, maybe 8?) was wedged between my thighs, stroking my taint, even touching my rim occasionally, one of his powerful legs over mine. He was stiff and pumping his "pillow", getting ready to plant his proverbial seed--all apparently in his dreamland. We were almost exactly the reverse of where we had started the night. Not quite what I expected after last night, but not unpleasant, not unpleasant at all. Here I had been worried about his second-thoughts, but here he was already showing his "top" tendencies.

I pushed my ass back into his gut and squeezed my thighs together. We were hot and moist. He pumped harder and faster, still asleep. I raised one hand to my mouth, spit on my thumb and reached down to push down his hood and pet his swollen glans. He jerked hard with the sensitivity, but remained asleep. But, he continued to pump slowly. I felt his gut draw in and seconds later, he shot his cream, a full morning dose, into the sheets. He groaned and slurred, "On, Blackie, you feel so good."

I released the thigh pressure on his shrinking dick, and he rolled back, releasing my dick and balls, smiling but with his eyes still shut. He even snored a few breaths. Minutes later, his eyes popped open. He stretched like a fully satisfied cat. The wet sheets and whispered words were testament to the fact that I need not worry about first time remorse. He was into this, no me, subconsciously--and probably in real life.

"Good morning, JK. I feel really great. Terrific night's sleep. Wonderful dreams. I'm going to get a quick shower. Then a coffee and we're out of here. Care to join me?" With those words, he leered and rolled into me, planting his semi in my crack. "Shit, did you wet the bed?"

"Does it smell like urine? You, boy, have just jerked all over me. So I will take the shower with you. You can clean me. And you owe me one."

"JK, I guess I'm gonna be okay with last night. Should make the summer and next year very interesting. I'll take care of that wood in the shower." With that he quickly sat up, turned and swatted my ass several times. Then he grabbed it. "Really nice ass, bro."

The shower was small--a tub with a curtain, so there wasn't much room to play. We soaped each other, but almost immediately one arm circled my waist and pulled me into his gut, as his other hand squeezed my balls. I could feel his cock between my legs. He was hard again. Then he slowly stroked me to ejaculation. He was definitely taking the initiative. Maybe he was also taking charge. In less than 24 hours, he had gone from my good friend and innocent boy to a sex fiend--a take charge guy and probable top. He still claimed he was hetero, but he sure liked my dick and my ass. I had trapped a tiger--a very good looking "white tiger". Now I had to turn him into my pussycat before he devoured me. I desperately wanted my dick in his peach-fuzz covered ass. And I wanted him to offer it to me. And moan in pleasure when I plunged into him and filled him with my spunk. Somehow in my dreams, I had never thought of myself as his bottom. The next few days would be very challenging. But, my fear was gone: I'd have him. The only question was when. BD

12