Cartoons With Daddy

Story Info
Watching cartoons with Daddy is always fun.
1.3k words
4.48
6.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't wait. Daddy and I are going to watch cartoons together all morning! I want to watch Nemo first. Not just because it's a great movie, but because I've seen it enough that it's ok if I get distracted and miss a few bits. I know I am planning on being good, but I never know what Daddy is in the mood for.

Everything is perfect. We can lay in bed, cuddle, watch shows with my stuffies and lots of blankets. No need to go anywhere or do anything that isn't fun. That's how it would always be if I made the rules. Movie is already on, and I can't help giggling at Dory. She is just so cute.

I climb on top of Daddy, perched on his lap for a better view and even better cuddles. My head tucked into his chest, arms around him, I'm in my favourite spot. I think he likes it too. I feel him starting to get hard under my wiggly butt. I guess I could try to stay still, but teasing him is so much more fun.

I think he caught onto my game. He's teasing now too. This is not going to help me stop squirming. Not at all. His hands rub my nipples, they are already so sensitive. He unbuttons my onesie and takes a breast in each hand. Starting gently he kneads at the flesh before gripping at them and squeezing. My flesh quickly turns red then fades back to pale. I know I'll be marked up and pretty by the end of the show. He takes each nipple, pinching, twisting, stretching until I gasp with both pain and pleasure. Just before it hurts too much he quickly lets go. For the moment he's not touching me, I think I prefer the pain. I whimper with longing. I am feeling really small and extra needy. I want his hands on me so badly, but can't find the words.

"What is it Puppy?" he asks. He knows, I know he knows. I want to tell him, but I'm shy. "Is this what you wanted?" he asks as his hand drifts down and he gently strokes the top of my slit. His fingers are grazing closer and closer to my clit. So close, but so far. All I can do is whimper, I can't tell him that I want to be his little slut. I want to be his little girl, but I also want to do slutty things. I don't know how to explain it. I don't have the words.

He continues to tease, but to make things worse he wraps his hand around my neck. Not choking, but the touch is enough to take my breath away. The thought of what he could do, with so little effort is so powerful. As it is he has barely moved and I'm already wound up. I take his wrist with both my hands and try to push it just a bit lower. Not to where it feels good, but where I need to be touched. He doesn't have to fight me, he calmly and frustratingly resists. He takes my chin in his other hand, forcing me to make eye contact. I blush. He stares into my eyes and all my sass melts away. I feel even smaller, more powerless and more excited.

"Look at me" he tells me. As I look into his eyes he flicks my clit. I gasp, I close my eyes and lean back to give him better access. He stops. "I said look at me". Apparently he meant it. I get what I want only after he gets what he wants. In this case he wants to see me, watch me and enjoy me. By enjoy me, I mean enjoy my torment.

As the movie plays we halfway watch, halfway tease. He has now turned me away from him, my back resting against his broad chest, my legs slightly spread and folded over his. I hold my stuffie and he holds me. He holds me and takes care of me. Reminding me not to drop my sippy cup, he nibbles on my neck. I love that feeling but it tickles. He moves up to my ear. I feel his warm breath as he tells me what he has in store later. I blush and snuggle closer.

I don't want this moment to end. As my squirms get a little more tense, a little more desperate.

Daddy whispers in my ear, 'do you want me to stop the movie so you can go pee?'

"No", I tell him. "I don't have to go yet. I'm a big girl. I'll let you know". I wrap his arms around me and start to drift to sleep. I'm warm and comfy. Wrapped up I'm so relaxed, perhaps too relaxed and I realize I'm warm, comfy and wet. And Daddy is wet now too.

I'm so embarrassed. I ruined the movie and ruined everything. I start to cry. I don't know what to say. I should have listened. Daddy turns me around and kisses my tears away. Then gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"It's ok Babygirl. You're not that big and that's ok." I want to believe him but I'm ashamed. He helps me out of my wet clothes, then takes off his wet pants. I sniffle. I want to be good. I want to be so good that he won't forget me.

He lays me back, whispering "I like messy girls, I love messy little dirty girls" as he gives me gentle little reassuring kisses working his way down my body. "Lets clean you up now." I expect him to go get a towel, but he uses his tongue. Firmly probing and parting my puffy little lips. As they spread he licks, tastes, nibbles and begins to devour me. His fingers join his tongue as he slides them into my tight little hole. He draws them out, slick and shiny with my wetness. As embarrassed as I was, I can't lie and say it didn't feel good. And now I feel even better. His fingers driving deeper, stretching me wider, making me even wetter. His tongue tasting every crease, every drop.

He draws away, offering a taste of my pussy, I suckle and clean his fingers. He then kisses me, his face slick with my juices. I taste me, but I want to taste him. He rolls over, pulling me on top of him. Guiding me onto him, I slowly lower, adjusting to his size. The stretch feels so good. I'm not upset anymore, I feel good and know I'll feel even better soon.

He guides my hips, slow and deep. I rock them back and forth. I'm full, but I want to feel more. I'm being greedy and it feels great.

"More please?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"More what?"

"More of everything, I want to feel more of everything!" With that he rolls over, drawing me under him and drives hard and deep. It hurts, it's amazing, it what I wanted and what I needed. The smile on his face and growl in my ear tells me it's what he wanted too.

I lose track of where he's touching me, what I'm doing, what he's saying. I only know it's making me hotter, more wanton. I'd agree to almost anything right now if he promised not to stop. I tell him I'm going to cum, that it will be messy. He laughs and drives deeper, pinning me to the bed. Rising up he reaches up and takes my throat in his hand. I reach down with my mouth and try to swallow his fingers. I start to writhe and twitch, my body possessed. My muscles clench tight around him, as if trying to milk him dry. I start to cum and it's anything but dry. Squirting, soaking him again. Then he starts to cum. Filling me up I start to realise he is right. Messy is fun.