Casbah Bride

Story Info
Girlfriend gets bred, boyfriend cucked and fucked.
863 words
3.7
21.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biboi54R
Biboi54R
37 Followers

This is an imagined story that could have happened to my girlfriend and me in Morocco.

We were on vacation, having rented a Land Rover and were driving through the Atlas mountains. This was some time ago, Westerners were a rare sight then. Whenever we stopped in a village, a crowd quickly formed to look and touch our light skin and hair and strange clothes. My girlfriend is striking too, green eyes, nice breasts, strong shoulders, legs and hips, nice plump ass. Anyway, we stopped for the night and a young teenage boy offered his services as our guide. We negotiated a price and he led us through a small market or casbah in the village until we arrived at a restaurant. It was crowded with men and a three-piece noisy band playing traditional music. We sat down and had a drink, clapping like the men along with the music. The boy Ahmed had disappeared. He soon came back leading an old man he introduced as the patriarch of the village. The old man bowed before us and kissed my girlfiend's hand with grandiose gestures. He sat down with us and we continued clapping and enjoying the music. He was staring openly at my girlfriend, touching and feeling her legs, her breasts, her face, her hair.

Suddenly from behind a curtain a beautiful woman appeared and began dancing to the music. All the men, including the patriarch, increased their clapping and shouting, jumping up with glee. The woman was certainly beautiful and talented, her olive skin glistening, her ample curves swaying to the music. She came near us, dancing around me, then my girlfriend. She then pulled her up and motioned her to join her in the dance. My girlfriend loves to dance and is an exhibitionist, so she got up readily. Her summer dress was not very revealing, unlike the other woman's, which was made up of a gold necklace covering her breasts and throat, and silky blue pyjamas. Her belly and ass were ample. She had a jewel in her navel.

She led my girlfriend into a backroom and they both disappeared for a few minutes. They gave me another strong drink which I sipped as we waited and listened to the music. Soon the two women came back to shouts and cheers and much applause and jumping up and down. i was shocked to see them dressed in blue silk pyjamas, oiled skin, huge gold necklaces, and exposed breasts. My Sophie looked especially beautiful, with her big naturals encircled in gold, the nipples and aureolas painted blue, her makeup and hair powdered blue to match. Her dancing partner was also in blue. They danced around the room as the men grabbed at them, pinching and grabbing at their legs, asses, tits. The women didn't seem to mind; they both seemed as if in a trance.

Sophie approached the old man, the other woman pushed her into him, he grabbed both her tits and pulled them to great laughter and applause. He turned her around and smacked her nice ass to more shouts. Then he pulled down her pyjamas to reveal her hairy pussy. It was also powdered blue, as was her ass which showed a jewelled buttplug. They both continued to dance around to huge encouragement. The patriarch rose and approached my girlfriend. He grabbed her waist, and with incredible strength, and aided by several young men, placed her on a table and opened her legs. They flipped her over to position her bubble ass in the air; He pulled a huge cock from his pants as the crowd screamed their delight. He rubbed it between her asscheeks, then separated them and plunged his cock into her in one violent thrust. The crowd began a chant in rhythm to his powerful thrusts as he quickly came inside her. As I realized what had happened, I felt drowsy and passed out. The drinks.

I woke up the next morning in a room with two single beds. My Sophie was naked facing down on one bed, I was on another. I was strapped down arms and legs. I was dressed as a woman with silk pyjamas, bra, makeup and wig. I felt a buttplug up my ass. The patriarch and his grandson Ahmed came in, each taking their turn fucking and cumming inside of Sophie as I watched, helpless to do anything. My cock was hard watching. After that, many young men filed in and approached my bed with their cocks out. They forced their cocks one by one into my mouth, pulling out the buttplug and cumming in my ass. It hurt at first, but soon, with all the cum, I got used to it and even got pleasure, cumming all over myself. This continued for several hours as Sophie watched me become a slut.

They later released me, and Ahmed explained that my girlfriend had now become the patriarch's bride. As such, she was being bred to give him another son. I was free to leave the village and Sophie behind, or stay and watch her belly grow as I gave my ass to all the village men. I stayed.

Biboi54R
Biboi54R
37 Followers