Case 01 - Christine

Story Info
The beginning of a new man.
1.6k words
4.28
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are a series of stories starting with women I have met in my life and adventures started. There are some embelishments to make the stories interesting. They start in the days well before cell phones but the memories are vivid. The women were real, some of the finishes were more than happened but why let the facts ruin a good story! All people were over 18 and so much fun.

************

Lucas was confused; the girls he was attracted to all seemed shy and nervous as he was, and he got muddled, wondering how to get closer to them. Now he was at a bonfire party, looking across the fire at Theresa from the drama group but not sure what to do. She looked hot with long brunette hair, falling past her shoulders and he wanted to stroke it and hold her tight. He listened to the music and party noises for ages getting up courage and just as he was about to move, she got up to leave with her friends.

He turned and punched his fist into the sand, annoyed with himself.

"Shit, this isn't working."

"Watch out, that's my beer."

He saw he'd just missed the cup, and caught it, lifting it up to a girl with short mousey blonde hair and a petite figure in jeans and a shirt.

"My mistake, Christine isn't it. We talked earlier about your soccer team."

"Glad you remembered, and we hadn't finished chatting."

She moved closer and continued talking. He would have liked to sit with Theresa, but Christine had an intense look that he didn't recognize but it started to excite him.

After an hour and soft giggles from her, it finally dawned on him that she was flirting. He got the courage to move her beer cup away and lift her head for a kiss. He was surprised at how quick and hard she kissed back pushing him onto the sand, lying over him and moving her tongue into his mouth. His first French kiss almost exploded his head.

She stopped and looked at him. Lucas leaned up to kiss her, but she stood up and held her hand out to him.

"Let's go for a little walk," she said pulling on his hand. They walked past the rocky outcrops that formed a few natural shelters to an area that was private, but they could still hear the music. She sat on the sand pulling him beside her. He wasn't too sure what to do but the intense look in her eyes was enough. He leaned to her and she opened her lips urgently kissing him. She rubbed his chest and moved her hand over his ass. It felt good, but he didn't know what else to do.

After a few minutes, she took his hand and pushed it under her shirt placing it on her bra covered breast. It wasn't large, but for the first time, he felt a real boob and squeezed it.

"Not too rough, that can hurt."

"Sorry, I wasn't sure" he said and pulled his hand back.

She looked at him carefully. "You haven't done this before have you?"

He couldn't help it and blushed. "No. This is all new."

Her face had that intense look again and a big smile came over her.

"This is a turn on for me. I'll teach you a few ways to touch a girl."

"Ok." He was trying to act calm, but boy did he want to learn!

She took his hand and placed it on her bra again moving it gently back and forth with a little pressure showing him what felt good to her. He soon got the idea and moved to her other boob getting a smile from her.

She unbuttoned her shirt and for the first time he could see breasts inside a bra. He reached both hands behind her to try and undo her bra and was getting nowhere until she said, "Just use one hand and pinch your finger and thumb across the clasp. That will do it."

It seemed weird but after a few tries, he felt it open and lifted her bra cups off her breasts as she watched.

"Now run your fingers lightly around my breast toward the middle."

He did as she said, and soon could feel her nipple harden in his hand. A little moan passed her lips. He was amazed how delicate and exciting her flesh felt and how she was liking his touch. While they kissed he lay back with her over him cupping and stroking her breasts with both hands.

This was the most erotic thing he had ever done, and he might come immediately, but part of him was still able to focus on her sounds and movements as he touched her.

"Christine am I doing this right?"

She just nodded and moved up until her breast was above his face. He had a good look at her breasts and was amazed how her aureole and hard nipples looked, so soft with little goose bumps. Instinct took over and he kissed her nipple and sucked it, rewarded with a sigh.

She rolled over, keeping his lips on her breast and moved his hand to her jeans at the top of her legs. The heat was amazing, and he just held his hand there taking in the sensation. He watched as she placed her hand on his moving it up and down over her pussy.

"You're learning really fast. You're ready for the next lesson."

She unzipped the jeans and moved his hand inside them until he could feel the curly pussy hairs through her knickers. There was more heat and a little dampness. Then his hand was lifted back, and she pushed the fingers under the knickers. He moved his fingers across her curly hair and found the heat at the top of her legs. The wetness surprised him, but he had heard it meant she was turned on. He fumbled a bit lower finding her wet pussy lips. He didn't need encouragement now, stroking until her lips separated letting his finger into her cunt. He was amazed at the ripples, the heat and wetness.

He moved his finger inside her, listening to her moans and the movement of her body. She kissed him deeply and he continued to play with her pussy lips and finger fuck her. He felt the hard nub at the top of her pussy and she lifted her hips, groaning. He realised this was her clit and kept rubbing it, watching her body move against him.

She looked up a little breathless.

"Wow you're getting me hot. I thought I might teach you a few things only. But you're a fast learner. I think you need the last lesson. Fuck, I do."

She sat up and slipped her jeans and knickers off her legs. She put her jersey on the sand and placed her ass over it. In the moonlight, he could see the dark vee at the top of her legs. Wow, was this happening? She reached over and undid the zip on his jeans and moved them down. She looked at his cock with a grin and pulled him between her legs.

She placed his cock against her pussy and he felt the sudden wet heat.

"You've got a good size cock. Let's get him warm."

Her hand guided his cock across her folds and then she pulled on his ass. Suddenly in one quick motion his cock was held in a hot wet embrace. She enjoyed seeing his eyes widen in amazement. She opened her legs more and pulled him deeper until he knew his cock was fully enclosed in her cunt.

He let out a contented sigh and looked at her naked body under him. He kissed her softly, then pushed his mouth hard into hers and ground his hips against her. She lifted her mouth to his ear.

"Now let's fuck."

She lifted her hips back moving against his cock, then she pulled on his ass and he was fully in her again. So that's what to do. He did the same, almost slipping out then thrusting back again. He watched her small boobs move each time and soon felt a tingling in his cock. He gave a few fast thrusts, then buried his cock deep and came, groaning with the pleasure. The feeling went right through him until and could feel his come and her wetness mixing.

She held him still inside her and grinned. "I knew you wouldn't last long, and I haven't come but it was great."

"Fuck it's fantastic. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I have the fun of knowing I've just popped a cherry." She smiled and bucked her hips up as she said that.

It was true, he wasn't a virgin anymore and had learnt a few things about women. He looked around and no-one was watching as he pulled his cock out and watched the come slip from her pussy onto the jersey. That's a sight he wouldn't forget. They pulled their clothes back on (not her jersey) and moved back to the bonfire. There were a few looks and smiles but no-one said anything. Later the party broke up and everyone all moved back to the cars. As they walked back along the path, a moment of panic hit him, and he whispered into her ear.

"I wasn't wearing a condom. What if you get pregnant?"

She smiled back. "You're sweet but don't worry. I'm on the pill. But in future, always have a rubber just in case."

When they got to the car park she said a quick goodbye and jumped into a car with friends and sped off. He was stunned, wanting to see her again. Later he found out that she was a party girl and always out for a good time. Taking his virginity had been a turn on for her. He wasn't complaining since she wasn't his ideal woman. But he walked away feeling taller and more confident. He had fucked a woman.