All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 09'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
You can get charged and convicted with a sex offender status for urinating in public

But somehow the blackmailer is going to have her risk jail for a picture? Why the fuck does he hate her so much and frankly, you need to have arrested!

Every other godamn non con story has the victim getting away with everything and just once, i’ld like to see a story where shit goes south and real life consequences happen. I’ld like to see her with a sex offender tag where she is forced to live under a bridge because the oppressive laws make it impossible for a registered sex offender to live within 1,000 yards of an area where kids might congregate: schools, libraries, swimming pools, parks, playgrounds....make it an act musk fucking story where her decision to acquiesce to her blackmailer resulted in a dismal future. One so bad that her blackmailer can’t do anything to threaten her that she hasn’t already gone through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great work!

Love the story, and like the pacing.

I'd love to see more interactions with her friends/frenemies, i can hope can i ":)

*Oh and public nudity is not illegal everywhere, but since this is a fantasy story one can simply add that isn't illegal where she lives and goes to school. Perhaps in the form of freedom of self expression (speech) or religious freedom or art or.... she'll just have to get clever when caught... Maybe the principal or a teacher will punish her with more embarrassments.. (nude model for art or biology class? or maybe make her nude form her new school uniform :))

And then there's the mention of registered nudism in previous chapter(s).

*Just felt like to point this out after reading that disproportionate outburst. Just can't imagine how reading a (good) fantasy story by itself can cause one to flame like that.

RoboButtonsRoboButtonsabout 4 years ago
Wonderful pacing that keeps me excited for each new chapter

Love what you're doing with this series. The mental and emotional transformations Casey is going through are the most stimulating part. Love this style of blackmail story. Can't wait for chapter 10 and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
falling asleep

Casey's fall as been good as i can't wait to see the next chapter. I found the photo shoot not only here in chapter 9 but also the previous one boring. I don't know if I am loosing interest or what. I still don't understand why she never told Jolene about the blackmail, or maybe even Greg. Now she has 30 friends with a pic of her but don't know it is her. I think it is time for someone else to know or at least get involved or the blackmailer to start making some mistakes to his/her identity. (which I hope is actually Jolene trying to get her sister out of her shell)

damiano17damiano17about 4 years ago

One more great instalment! This story reminds me of "Darla's game" and "Tami Smithers - The Unintentional Nudist". I really like that it's not just a description of Casey's ordeals ,but also of her inner thoughts and feelings. I also like where this story goes. At some point (like in the stories I mentioned) Casey will have to keep her downfall by herself, in order to be consistent with the excuses she used and the new persona she created. Even if her blackmailer leaves her alone, she will not be capable to return to her previous self. For example, she might be afraid that she will lose Gregg, if she is not the adventurous girl that he thinks she is.

It's obvious that many of Casey's adventures will be things that we have read many times before. But to be honest, this is unavoidable. Especially when it's a story of 20-30 chapters. It's not possible to have 30 original ideas for such a common main theme. But that is that makes a story good! When you have read dozens of similar stories and yet get intrigued about it.

What i believe is the most difficult thing in this kind of stories is keeping the heroine's humiliation and sexual enjoyment in a balance. I personally tend to get bored when one of those elements overcomes by far the other one.

I hope you will keep the good work. If you succeed it in this rhythm, it will be really appreciated!

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
getting ussed to it :)

'humiliation was becoming familiar' you describe the transformation slowly but appreciate

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Getting more and more ridiculous

Firstly, though, I must acknowledge your excellent writing. It is a pleasure to read. Thank you. But, why oh why doesn't she tell her bitch sister, the one she is doing all this to protect, what is going on. Make her do the same things, if she wants to stay "free". If Sis refuses to do those things, there is no reason for Casey to continue.

Plus, why has she not asked Mark, the photographer, what the photos are for? Why would she continue putting herself in those situations? Also, she must easily have worked out who is putting her through all this. So, why not confront that person?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES