All Comments on 'Casey's Infatuation Ch. 01'

by Dying2bTouched

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

You hve to continue the story. You left me hanging with what is going to happen next with Madison & possibly with her room mate. I like the way you tell what is going on in detail. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The hell with brian

If brian didnt fuck around so much with his friends instead of his girlfriend caseythen she wouldnt be with madison so piss off brian i found a better girltoy.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

CC07CC07over 17 years ago
Excellent Story

I like the build up and the storyline..the end of the chapter is the clincher that makes you want more!

A see a threesome with the her roomate and Madison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Come On, Try Harder!!

`

"The windows began to shutter slightly..." SHUTTER???

For god's sake, the English language really isn't that difficult. SHUDDER!

Also, incredibly unrealistic dialogue. Do you speak the way you have your characters speaking here? No, I don't think so. In fact, NOBODY speaks like this.

May I suggest a writing course?

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
An Excellent Beginning

Very enjoyable first effort, looking forward to Chapter 2. Realistic dialogue and good pacing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
shoot all Pedants

shutter makes perfect sense to me, and is being used onomatopoeically anyway. good story, write the next chapter please!

CC07CC07over 17 years ago
RE: Anonymous in Boston

Please Mr or Mrs English Major..one word out the whole story infuriates you??? Give us a break...your critique is not helpful..this story rocks and we're all awaiting chapter 2. If your so self centered, post your name in the comments...where are your stories???

Again, awsome story, just read it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

that was a great story...cant wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hawt!

Great story! I see a threesome in her future!!! ;)

-Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

Great detail. I loved it! Hurry up and write ch. 2 please!!!

funwdifunwdialmost 17 years ago
SUHWEEET!!!

YES! I see pure lesbian sex in her future! AWESOME!!!

rsgongrsgongalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. I see Brian GONE. Hmmmm, like the idea of threesome with Casey's roommate.

dweaver999dweaver999almost 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story. I'm looking forward to chapter two. The seduction by Madison was well done and believable.

joleistajoleistaabout 12 years ago
Very good story!

You should definitely finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We want part 2

Great story, keep it up dump Brian and they go off on a weekend together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous