Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been a real good bitch Debbie dear, I really liked fucking you, and I plan on doing it a lot more in the future. Your little penis is useless right now, but the next time I fuck you I'll let you cum on my skirt. I might even let you hump your dickie against me while I'm wearing it, would you like that Debbie?"

He managed a smile, and nodded.

"Well dear, I'm off, but I'll be thinking about you til the next time. Ta-ta!"

She left a very contented fag.

A minute later Sonya walked in and shook her head in disgust. "Let's go puto, I have to get you cleaned up. God, you're such a pathetic wimp."

He didn't move.

She walked over, looked down at his asshole and shrugged. "Well at least you didn't shit the bed, some of these other maricóns leave a fucking mess."

He looked at her and thought. Whatever Maxi's paying her, it ain't enough.

She helped him into the bathroom, cleaned him up and gave his ass a treatment, although this time she was a little nicer. When she was done, she dressed him in his skirt outfit with the corduroy short shorts underneath just like before, then brought him out and ordered him to sit in the chair. He did so very gingerly. A few minutes later Maxi returned with Robin and she explained that she was very happy with him, and because of that he would be getting a reward.

"Since you seem to like this video Karen told me about so much, I've decided to let you watch Robin jerk off and come on his cap just like the guy in the video."

She caught him staring at her trousers but didn't say anything.

"Would you like to hold his cap out for him when he squirts on it Debbie?"

"Yes Ma'am."

His lack of enthusiasm puzzled her. "What's wrong fag?"

"Nothing mistress, there's nothing wrong, I'm very grateful for your generosity, you are truly a kind Mistress."

He kept his head bowed and again sounded unenthusiastic. She was beginning to get annoyed with him, then suddenly realized he wasn't looking down, he was staring at her pants again. Putting two and two together, she asked. "Would you rather Robin squirted on my pants instead of his cap sissyboy?"

"Um, Yes Ma'am, thank you."

He nodded several times and his face brightened, but for some reason she sensed he wasn't being entirely truthful. She thought for several seconds, then said slowly.

"Wait a minute, do you want Robin to squirt his jizzum all over my trousers...while I'm wearing them?"

Alarm bells went off in his head, he was certain just pissed her off and blew everything.

"No Mistress, absolutely not. I would never dream of asking a Mistress to have fag sperm squirted on her. That would be insolent and disrespectful. No Mistress. Please don't be mad at me."

She said calmly. "You sissyboy, are full of shit. You want very much to see Robin shoot his sperm on your Mistress. If there's one thing I've excelled at in life its reading people, and you fag are lying through your teeth.

Now, I'm going to give you a choice, and only one chance. If you're honest with me and ask me like you have a pair of balls, I just might give you what you want.

Maybe.

But if you whine and deny it, so help me fag, I'll rip your little nuts off.

So, which is it going to be Debbie dear?"

He decided he had nothing to lose.

"Mistress Maxine, it would turn me on like crazy to see Robin ejaculate on your corduroys while you're wearing them. I'd really like to lick your trousers clean."

She remained silent for a long moment and he girded for her ire, but she didn't explode, instead she shocked the shit out of him.

"Alright fag, you've been a very good little bitch today, I don't see the harm in letting you lick up a load of jizzum from my trousers. I told you I was a very rewarding mistress for good sissyboys."

She sat in the chair and said. "Kneel next to me wimp."

He did as told, and that left his face sitting just above her lap.

Pointing to the floor on the other side she said to Robin. "Over here fag."

That left his bulge right in Debbie's face. He quickly looked back and forth between Maxi's corduroy lap and Robin's corduroy bulge and the reality of what was about to happen made his dick so hard it almost hurt.

Noticing him staring at Robin's bulge, she said. "Liking what you see fag?"

He nodded.

"Well then sissyboy, give it a kiss."

Debbie was more than happy to comply, and spent a few minutes kissing Robin's dick through his corduroys while feeling up his pants. As he was doing so he made sure to thank his mistress and tell her how beautiful she was.

"Alright, that's enough fag. Now pull out his dick, kiss it like a little queer and beg me for his sperm."

He did, and his begging must have excited Robin as well because his pee-hole kept leaking pre-cum, which of course he licked up. When she was satisfied she told him to back off. Then looking up at Robin she said. "Pay attention fag."

She lifted her blouse, then drew a circle with her finger around the front of her trousers, from side to side and knees to belt line.

"This is where you are to cum fag, nowhere else. If you get one drop of jizzum on my blouse you'll be going home with your balls in a jar, do you understand me Daisy May?"

He said he did.

"Good boy, now masturbate for Debbie. You saw the video, give my little sissyboy a good show."

Robing grabbed his dick and started jerking off, pointing his mushroom straight at Debbie's face. It was less than a foot away and Debbie was getting horny as hell. At one point, he let go of his dick and started running his hands all around his pants, squeezing his corduroy covered balls and basically doing what the guy in the video did. He spent about fifteen minutes alternating between playing with his corduroys and his dick, and Debbie was in heaven. He even took his cap off and rubbed his boner with it.

Finally, Debbie heard him say. "Please Mistress, may I?"

"Yes fag, go ahead."

Robin squatted a little, pointed his mushroom at Maxi's lap and started grunting. Then stream after stream after stream of creamy white jizzum came gushing out of his pee-hole and splattered all over the front of Maxi's pretty trousers just inches away from Debbie's face. He came a ton, leaving her corduroy lap covered with rivers and puddles of thick milky sperm, and Debbie watched with his mouth hanging open until Robin's ball sack was completely drained.

Then without a saying a word, Robin shoved his dick in Debbie's face and he immediately licked his knob clean, then kissed it and said thank you several times. Pulling his dick away he shoved it back in his pants and zipped them up. Mission completed. Maxi told him he could go and he left the room. Looking down she saw her trousers covered with fagsperm and a very horny sissyboy looking up at her with his mouth hanging open.

"Well what are you waiting for tinkerbell, get going, before it soaks into my trousers."

He shifted in front of her and went right to work lapping up thick creamy globs of sperm from her pants. If he'd ever been hornier in his life then he was at that moment, he couldn't remember when. Her corduroys felt wonderful against his tongue and he again enjoyed the taste of Robin's sperm. He licked up the whole load in a couple of minutes but she let him go on for a few more, kissing, licking and rubbing his face all around her trousers.

After ten minutes or so she told him to stop and sit in the chair, and he did so gingerly. His dick was as hard as a rock and it got even harder as he watched her slowly remove her trousers. She threw them on his lap.

"Here fag, you're done for the night. You can jerk off with my trousers before you go, and if you'd like you can take them and the other ones home with you. You can do whatever your wife allows you to do with them until you return. And when you do, you bring them back thoroughly laundered. Got it sissyboy?

He said he did, and thanked her several times.

"Sonya will be in shortly to show you out an she'll give you a parting gift. You've been a good little fag whore today Debbie, you and Karen are very much in my good graces. I'll be calling her in a little while to let her know that personally. Now go home and be a good bitch for your wife. I'll see you back here shortly."

With that, she turned and walked out in just her blouse and panties, and she wasn't the slightest bit self-conscious about it.

Debbie Rubbed his cheek with the wet spot of her pants for a minute, and the reality that they were Maxi's corduroys soaked with Robin's sperm made him crazy with lust. He decided to put them to use right away. He took his off shorts, laid down on the bed and started jerking off with them. The trousers felt wonderful on his boner and balls, and he decided to take his time and savor every sensation, after all he was lying on a bed in Maxi's mansion and jerking off with her corduroy pants.

A short time later he was interrupted by Sonya. She walked in, put a package on the dresser and silently stared at him for a moment. She then closed the door, walked over to the bed and looked down at him with a smirk. Debbie wasn't going to be intimidated and continued playing with himself. After a minute she got a funny look on her face.

"It looks like you really do like the corduroy puto, you even like jerking off with it. I guess you really are a pervert."

He just looked at her and continued stroking his dick. Then suddenly she grabbed Maxi's pants, yanked them out of his hand and threw them to the side.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Shut up Puto, just shut your fucking mouth before I punch you in the balls."

She raised her fist and he immediately said. "No no, please no."

Since Maxi and Susan were no longer around and wouldn't be coming back, he decided he'd better do what she wanted. Besides, by then he had a strong desire to be her bitch anyway.

It made absolutely no sense, but there it was.

She lowered her fist and then shocked the shit out of him by silently removing her trousers. She shoved them in his face and said.

"Kiss them puto, show me how much you like my pants."

As he did, she removed her panties and taunted him a bit, calling him a cocksucker and telling him he didn't deserve to have a dick. She made it quite clear that she thought he was a pathetic wimp and someday she was going to watch her boyfriend Hector fuck him in the ass. Finally she pulled her pants from his face and threw them on his dick, then climbed on top of him in a sixty-nine.

She lowered her pussy to his face and told him to lick it, which he did obediently, and a minute later she started rubbing his cock and balls with her pants.

He liked that.

He knew he should really have Karen's permission before cumming like that, but since Sonya was just jerking him off with corduroy he convinced himself that it wouldn't be a problem. Actually, he knew that was bullshit and Karen would be very pissed off if she found out, but at that point he really wanted to cum on her pants. They continued playing around like that for a while, him giving her a good licking and her giving his cock and balls a workout with her pants. She was actually pretty good at it too, and after about twenty minutes they were both getting close to cumming.

Then, all of the sudden, he felt a mouth on his cock. She grabbed his balls and gave them a gentle yank as she sucked him very fast, jerking him off with her lips. An alarm went off in his head, he knew Karen would kill him if she found out another woman was sucking his dick. He wanted to stop but she clamped her legs around his head as she came, and her mouth took him over the edge before he could do anything about it. She was a very good cocksucker and they came at the same time. His orgasm was very intense and he felt like he came a ton.

When she was done, she went limp, spit out his dick, and rolled off him. Nothing was said for a couple of minutes and her panting told him her orgasm was just as intense as his. Eventually she got up and put her pants back on, then went into the bathroom and returned with the clothes he was wearing when he arrived.

Debbie laid there collecting his thoughts, hoping the cameras had already been turned off. When Sonya returned she acted like nothing had happened between them. She helped him change his clothes and pack his overnight bag. Then she opened the package she brought in with her and explained that it is a gift to his wife from Maxi. It was similar to an inflatable butt plug but cylindrical and about fourteen inches long. It had both a vibrator and a large pump bulb with three foot of tubing and cord. It was comprised of a half-inch flexible but firm tube with a rubber expandable sleeve that inflated up to three inches in diameter, forming a huge cylindrical tube that vibrated. She told him that Susan had designed it as a training tool for fags, to train their shitters to handle his cock, and Maxi had the Research and Development team at one of her factories make it.

He had to admit it was an interesting toy, but at that moment his mind was on other things. He nervously asked her if the cameras were still running, and knowing exactly why he was asking she told them that they were.

"I now have a video I'm sure you wife would love to see puto. And don't worry fag, I won't include it in with the rest of today's videos, but I'll be using it to get what I want from you in the future."

She saw the panic in his face and said. "Relax maricón, I don't want your money, I probably get paid better than you. What I do want is you spending some evenings with me and Hector. You'll either be my bitch or I'll be send the video to your wife. Understand cocksucker?"

He nodded.

"Alright puto, you can leave through the door at the end of the hall, it'll take you out to your car. Now go home to your wife."

He picked up his things and said. "Can I ask you a question?"

But she'd already walked out.

12