All Comments on 'Casino Plot Ch. 01'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not bad, not bad.

Seems like it took forever but now that its finally here, the wait was well worth it. I loved Casino Debt and if this chapter is any indication of whats to come, Casino Plot may just as well be even better.

However, I wasn't particularly fond of the idea of Connie having control over Janice, especially when we left off in Casino Debt with Janice being the one in charge. The sudden plot change was awkward. Still, a well-written chapter, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well, well, well...

Looks like more Casino. The earlier Casino stories were great and this looks like will be a very good continuation. To the previous commenter, well, Connie realized that Janice really needed her help, so she thought she'd try to get a little payback. Who are we to complain? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Glad you are back

Very good. Loved the other stories also. Glad you are adding sex, but dont go overboard. The magic of the first stories was knowing these women, like most others, even showing a breast humiliated them, much less spreading for others. Cant wait for the next.

SexKittnSexKittnover 19 years ago
Oops.

Dry erase marker that will take days to wear off? Hm... Other than that, good story.

weiqiweiqiover 18 years ago
Motivation?

Janice, a military spouse, decides she wants to change the leadership at the base where she lives. She asks her friend Tony for help and advice. Tony devises a plan that he says requires Connie to participate (people will trust a scam much more, he claims, if the scam involves people who are known to dislike each other). Connie sets out conditions for her participation. WHile Janice tries to meet the conditions, Connie keeps raising the level of torture far beyond the reader's credulity that Janice does not quit. Tony, when required to join in Janice's punishment, says, oh well, she had gotten herself into this all by herself. Gotten herself into what? Janice is in no great bind. She can't forget about the General? Come up with another plan? Ask someone else for help? Members of the base staff are likely more eager to ditch the General than even Janice is, and would help her plan and carry out something else. The level of punishment Janice accepts would be more meaningful to the reader if more motivation could be added in the story for her sticking it out as it gets worse and worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Nice Butt could Be Even Better

The humiliation and ass action were great.More oral action- eating pussy, sucking multiple cocks to completion would have acted to the action and to the humiliation. Also having Janice subject to three way fucking- a cock up her pussy, a cock up her ass, and a cock and then a pussy coming in her mouth , with her forced to orgasm when it happened , would add to the heat and the humiliation. My user name on erotic chat is Dream lover.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
i think....

im going to enjoy this series more so than the previous ones...seems more detailed and a stronger story line rather than just a revenge/suck/fuck/degrade thing going on...although that is still strong in this series so far...it has something else that makes it a little more appealing although i can't really put my finger on it yet...maybe as i read on*smile* which i plan to do. Thank you for sharing with us as always respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FINALLY SOMETHING EROTIC!

I've stuck with the entire series waiting for actual sex, although the "forced" cunnilingus in the earlier series came close. I like to see pussies and asses used as more than recepticles for candles and markers or coins -- although that was fun for a while. Looking forward to hopefully more erotic action with these bitches in uniforms!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous