All Comments on 'Casino Plot Ch. 06'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you are great

it was worth the wait! love ur work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bravo! great work!

U are the best writer here! Pls, keep going on! I am expecting chapter 7 ASAP! As a suggestion, may be the ladies could satisfy some animals? Horses? Why not? Or, more public humilation at the base for example? Thank U any way! And excuse my english, I am from Germany!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
best chapter so far

It kind of broke the storyline when the girls were told they "wouldn't actually be fucked by anyone" in earlier chapters, but I think it was actually a good change of scenario. Now if only there was a bit of pussy whipping and sexual torment...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

It's great news that this story is continuing, it gets better and better! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I don't know...

why your story get's such a good ranking. I read through the whole story trying to get to the part where it get's good. I couldn't find it though. Actually the whole plot is really thin and totally unbelievable. It doesn't make sense at all that someone is wiring army premises and people just walking in and out of generals offices as they like. You also changed your mind a few times about what was going to happen to the women which didn't help either. In any way your story seems to be a success, so good luck. Im outta your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best erotic auther I have found on the net

Your other stories I have read so far are great, this one is already exceptional and improving each instalment, as you described in chapter 2 the leverage has reached the point where you could have one of the games as a contest of who can fuck 100 men the fastest while all the losers just get fucked until everyone in the audience has had their turn. Any decision by one of the sergents to take five years in jail over that gangbang would be crushed by Tony's statement that if they break the deal he will be justified in trying to recoup his $750,000 by sale of the tapes and with the international publicity with the trial he might even make a profit. Your concept of leverage is convincing and you have built it brilliantly, between jail and the tapes and what they have already submitted to the ladies have NO limits. You are far and away the best erotic author I have ever read. I look forward to hunting down ALL your other stories. If by any chance you are not a professional author and your time constraints on writing are due to a day job then it is time you turned pro and submitted your work for publication. There are several publishing houses whose erotic fiction is well below your standard. A talent like yours should be devoted full time to creating works of art which I am sure will still be read hundreds of years from now.

XodanXodanover 17 years ago
Little bit too long

I suppose it's partly due to the fact that there is 5 women to "treat".

Anyway I realy liked those first 6 chapter (even if we waited a litle bit to long for n°6)

Congratulation : all 3 "Casino" stories where great even if i prefered Gameshow & poker night.

Keep up this excelent work and thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
where the fark...

is chapter 7 man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is great

Love youru story keep it up im always waiting for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

Keep up the good work, love the side plot of the soda boy humiliating the general in her office.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
whered he go?

i think mcfbridge disappeared off the face of the planet

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Series

The entire series is great. I really enjoyed reading all the stories and am impatiently waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved every bit of it.

Thank you very much. Please write more.

RobcolesRobcolesalmost 6 years ago
My new favourite author

This story is excellent, you have a very creative, and dark, imagination. I love it 😜.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermcfbridge@mcfbridge
Nice Southern boy with your basic warped and perverted imagination.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES