Caspar, The Friendly Neighbourhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop teasing me, asshole!" She demanded. "Get up here and stick your cock in my mouth."

So, finding my bag of ball gags, I extracted an 'O' ring gag and offered it to her mouth. Leela readily opened up and allowed me to tie it in place.

She said something that sounded like, "hhhkull huck he, hleahhh!"

I think it was, "Skull fuck me, please."

Grabbing the back of Leela's head, I lifted her to position my rock-hard cock at the 'O' ring.

"Ready?" I rhetorically asked. I was going to do what the woman had demanded of me despite any objections, anyway.

Holding her firmly, I roughly shoved all seven inches into her gaping oral cavity. I expected her to retch, or at least cough, as my cock's head rubbed along her gag reflex, but Leela easily took all my length down her throat at the first attempt.

Leela swirled her tongue over my glans as I pulled back or licked at the precum dripping from my cock's eye. She was one hell of a talented cock sucker, that's for sure. But, I knew that this was another competition. Whoever came first lost. If I stayed in her mouth for much longer, I'd surely be the loser.

I removed my cock from her mouth before going back down on her.

"No!" Leela protested through the 'O' ring. "I said skull fuck me, not tease me for a few seconds!" Or, at least, that's what I think she said.

"You just want me to cum first so you can gloat that you won the only battle that matters tonight," I muttered as I covered her clit and labia with my mouth.

By the disappointed sigh Leela gave, I knew I was right.

Silly woman, she was tied tightly to my bed, whereas I had full movement. As long as I wasn't stupid enough to stick my dick in her until after she had cum, I had to win this fight, too. The problem was, how to avoid temptation?

I wasn't kidding when I said that despite, or maybe because of, her injury, Leela was far and away the hottest chick I'd had in my bed. I wanted to skull fuck and own her. And I desired nothing more than covering her tautly muscled body and slipping my throbbing dick into one of her holes.

'Do that, and you lose,' I told myself firmly. But I was sorely tempted.

Getting off the bed, I opened my play kit and took out a medium-sized butt plug, a large plug, a 'magic wand' massager, and a G-spot vibrator. Using lube, I oiled the two plugs before sliding the medium plug into Leela's ass and the bigger one into her pussy. Then, plugging in and turning on the magic wand, I held it across the bases of the two butt plugs.

Shaking her head in denial, Leela mumbled, "O, o, o, o, o," around her gag as the massager sent vibrations deep into her pussy and ass.

However, she couldn't help herself, and her hips began thrusting up at the wand.

Almost screaming in denial, Leela yelled, "Ho, huck! Hi kuuuing!" (Oh, fuck! I'm cumming, I think).

Grinning, I took the gag out of Leela's mouth, "I win," is all I said.

Working her mouth to release the ache in her jaw, Leela replied, "If you keep this up, Casper, I might have to ask you to marry me."

Surprised, I asked, "What? Already?"

Leela responded, "I always told myself to marry the first guy who could out-drink and out-fight me. But I never thought I'd meet a man with enough self-control to out-fuck me, too."

I had no idea what to say to that, so I stayed quiet.

Lifting her head so she could see me, Leela said, "So, Mister, I've cum, and you've won that competition, too. But I'm still tied here, helpless. Are you going to fuck me like you mean it this time, or will you continue to be a gentleman and make love to me?"

Replacing the plug in her pussy with my G-spot vibrator, I replied, "I believe, Miss Leela, that you're multi-orgasmic. Therefore, I should be able to elicit at least three more orgasms from you before I dump my seed inside your willing cunt."

"Well, what are you waiting for, then?"

Holding the magic wand against Leela's butt plug and finding her innermost pleasure node with the G-spot vibrator, I quickly brought Leela to another orgasm. Then, swapping the vibrator for my finger and mouth, I flicked and swirled my tongue over Leela's clitoris as I twirled my fingers over her G-spot.

Doing this sent Leela careering through a third and fourth climax.

Loosening her ties enough to lift and spread her legs, I gently removed the plug from her butt before tonguing her rosebud. Then, with her soft brown ring gaping, I slid my thumb into Leela's ass and two fingers inside her cunt.

Leaning forward, I ran my tongue over the nipples on her generous D-cup breasts as I squeezed my two fingers and thumb together and pulled on her twin sphincters.

"Oh, fuck me!" Leela was able to enunciate now the ring was gone. "I'm c uh uh uh uh mmmmminnnngggg!"

Once Leela came down from her latest orgasmic high, I asked, "Is your ass off limits, or can I cum in there?"

"Come in there, Casper, please. I can't possibly go again."

She was wrong, however. Leela came a final time as the thick head of my 7-inch cock split her ass knot apart and slid deep inside her. Feeling her ass pulsing on my cock in time with her orgasm sent me crashing off the peak of Cum Mountain as, groaning with pleasure, I blasted Leela's silky smooth ass full of man seed.

The following day, I woke to the smells and sounds of bacon cooking. Stopping in my en suite long enough to relieve my 'piss fat', I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Finding Leela wearing nothing but a tiny G-string, I came up behind her and pressed my still-hard cock against her ass as I ran my hands up her rib cage and onto her generous boobs.

Leaning back into me, Leela turned her head to kiss me, "Morning, lover," she said. "I've done bacon, eggs, bubble and squeak, and some chipolata sausages. The coffee machine is full of grinds, and I've boiled the kettle. I wasn't sure if you're a tea or coffee guy, so I made both."

I was glad to see that Leela hadn't bothered replacing her eyepatch. If people had an issue with one of our Marines giving an eye for her country, that was their problem, not mine or hers.

"Sounds perfect, Miss Leela," I replied. "In the mornings, I'm generally a tea guy, but coffee sounds good today."

Leela shooed me off, "Go sit at the table, Mister," she said. "Having you grope me isn't helping to make breakfast."

With one last tweak of her nipples, I took the suggested seat. Leela followed me over a few seconds later. Placing heaped plates of the food described above on the table, she handed me an empty plate before piling hers with plenty of food.

I was a little taken aback before remembering that an army 'marches on its stomach,' And Leela was used to eating plenty to fuel her daily activities. I was taken aback because my experiences told me that chicks as hot as Leela generally ate only sparingly as they pushed their food around their plate.

Leela and I chatted about this and that as we ate. I guessed everybody wanted to talk to her about her injury, so I avoided that subject altogether. I soon discovered Leela had a brain lurking behind the rough and ready exterior as we discussed current troop deployment and where she thought our forces could do the most good.

My dick began to throb with the anticipation of taking Leela back to bed when she shocked me to my core.

Placing my notepad in front of me, she said, "I wanted to write down my thoughts about last night whilst they were fresh in my mind. I meant to write a few sentences and then rip the pages out. But when I read a little of what you'd written, I became intrigued and read it all."

Embarrassed, I replied, "Oh? And what did you read?"

"Your plans to rape Peg Bundy."

"They're only fantasies, Leela. I have no intentions of following through."

"Bullshit! You've meticulously planned it all. I'm pretty good at infiltration tactics, so I can see your plan will probably succeed, barring an unforeseen interruption like someone visiting."

What could I say? Anything I said would only dig the hole deeper, so I stayed quiet.

Looking at me steadily, Leela said, "I'd like to help."

That was not the reply I expected. At best, I thought Leela would warn me to ensure I kept my writings as only fantasy. But I feared she would take my notes to the police.

"You what?"

"I found my handbag on the couch this morning. I'm glad you thought to grab it when we came here, but I want to show you something, okay?"

"You grabbed it when you agreed to come home with me."

"Did I? I don't remember much about last night except that the sex was fantastic. As drunk as I was, if I remember how well you fucked me, you must have been exceptional. Were you?"

"I've never had a complaint if that's what you mean."

Reaching into her bag, Leela pulled out a strapon dildo.

"I'd like to fuck that sexy bitch, Peg, with this, you know? Her husband is either gay or impotent, and you just know that Peg is gagging for a good fucking. Jaysus, what I'd give to fuck that sexy ass of hers as she begs me to fuck her harder."

Leela then looked at me forcefully, "I let you fuck my ass last night, and it's only fair that you let me fuck yours this morning! First, finish your breakfast, and then you're going to lie on your back on your bed and let me do it."

I've never been pegged because it's not something I've ever fantasised about but letting Leela do it sounded good, so I agreed, "Okay. But what do you mean, 'you want to help me rape Peg Bundy'?"

"I want to fuck her sexy ass as you fuck her hardly-used cunt, Casper. Peg needs to be liberated from the strictures that impotent jerk of a husband of hers has placed on her and learn to enjoy sex. Fuck, how hot will it be showing her how?"

"Being one of the few female marines, surely you're a feminist?" I clarified. "That being so, why would you help me to subjugate another woman?"

"Fuck me! Don't give me any of that feminist bullshit!" Leela exclaimed. "I'm the youngest of a family of five: rednecks, the lot of us. If I hadn't learnt to defend myself, one of my four brothers, if not all of them, would have raped me well before I was old enough to have sex legally. But, no. If the army taught me anything, it's this. 'Take what you want, then pay the price'."

As we spoke, Leela took my hand and virtually dragged me back to my bed.

"I'm about to fuck your ass, Casper. If the truth be told, I prefer women to men because very few men can handle me. Being lesbian, I can take the dominant role and fuck my girlfriends into submission. You, however, don't submit. I want to explore that, and reading how you plan to rape Peg has me so horny that I'm about to explode."

Laughing, I responded, "Have your way with my ass then. But I've never received before, though, so be gentle, okay?"

"I'll look after you, Mister Ware," Leela answered.

Holding her strapon up for me to see that it had three dildos attached, Leela placed the middle strap along the path from her pussy's entrance to her ass. Then, before buckling the strapon into place, Leela inserted the third 'cock' into her ass and the second into her pussy.

Now, as she pumped forwards, the pressure would force the strap backwards and push a part of the twin-inserted dildos out of her. But, when she pulled out, the dildos in her ass and pussy would be forced deeper into her cunt and ass. So, effectively, Leela fucked herself as she fucked me.

"Lift your knees like a bitch would, Casper," Leela kind of joked.

I loved this woman's upfront and no-bullshit attitude, so I obeyed her order and lifted and spread my knees. Leela took the bottle of lube I'd left on the dresser and oiled her strapon up. Then, she pushed my legs further back and apart and rimmed my chocolate starfish with her fingers.

Homing in on the centre of my rosebud, Leela applied pressure until my sphincter gave way and let her finger enter. I've been rimmed by fingers plenty of times and been tongued down there lots, but this was the first time another had entered my ass.

Leela must have noticed my trepidation because she wrapped her hand around my flagging erection and stroked me back to full hardness.

"Relax, Casper. It won't hurt much, and I think you'll love it once I'm inside you. Most guys do."

With that, Leela added a second, then a third finger.

Satisfied my ring had stretched widely enough, Leela said, "Ready? Actually, I don't care if you're ready or not because here I come!"

Holding the base of her 'cock' and forcing my legs back so that my rosebud rose to meet it, Leela slowly but firmly pushed her hips forward, forcing her cock into my ass. There was a moment of exquisite pain as the head of Leela's strapon broke through my ass' knot. My hips bucked, and a grunt flew from my lips as the 'cock' slid home inside me.

But, as Leela bottomed out inside my ass, the strapon's head scraped across my prostate. Fuck, it felt good! My dick jumped and spat a wad of cum as she pulled back, then slid home again.

"Fuck me, Leela!" I exclaimed. "Whooda thunk having a fake dick in your ass would feel so good?"

Unfortunately for my about-to-be battered ass, Leela took my 'Fuck me, Leela' as an invitation to do just that. Letting my legs fall, Leela balanced on her two hands placed in the middle of my chest and started slamming into my ass with all she had.

Like this, Leela's 'cock' kept popping out of my ass. With an irritated grunt, Leela forced my legs back again so she could reinsert her dick.

After it had popped out the third time, she smacked my ass and said, "Fucking amateur. FFS, hold your knees back and apart, or better still, wrap your legs around my hips like a good bitch should."

Doing as Leela asked felt so weird. It almost felt like I was the bitch willingly taking my man's dominant cock. Fuck, it felt good, though. Little wads of cum kept spitting from my cock as Leela pumped into me. But when Leela wrapped her hand around my turgid cock and jerked me off, I exploded into orgasmic heaven.

Grunting like a lowlands gorilla, I spat cum over Leela's and my stomachs with some blasts landing on her generous tits. I came so hard that two spurts even hit her chin.

Taking off the strapon, Leela climbed on the bed beside me, rolled onto her back and said, "You'd better not be a one trick pony, Mr Ware. I'm hotter than an Iraqi desert in the noonday sun."

Laughing, I presented my still rigid cock to her lips, "Suck this, my little one-eyed monster, and we'll see."

Cupping my balls with one hand, Leela snared the base of my shaft with her other and guided me into her mouth. As with last night, my balls were quickly against Leela's chin as she released my cock and took all of me down her throat.

"You may prefer pussy, Miss Leela, but you're one hell of a cock sucker!"

Letting me back out of her mouth, Leela replied, "I said that I prefer women; I didn't say I preferred pussy. My ideal partner is a transgender woman with an active dick."

My cock slid easily back down her throat as Leela lightly tickled my balls and stroked my perineum.

Leela was making love to my thick cock so beautifully that I wanted to return the favour. So, swinging my knee over her head, I knelt over her, parted her hairy pussy lips and lowered my mouth onto her pussy. Then running my hands under Leela's taut ass cheeks, I pressed my hands on the backs of her thighs to encourage her to lift and spread her thighs.

Balancing on my elbows, I lifted Leela's ass in the air and ran my tongue along her perineum as far as I could before licking back to her vulva and up over her clitoris.

"Oh, fuck," Leela moaned as my questing tongue swirled over her clit. Leela's thighs closed around my ears, and she thrust her hips up at my mouth. "Oh, fuck," she groaned again.

Leela's hairy minge was proving to be a problem, so I shifted my hand off her ass cheek and onto her pudenda. Using my fingers to spread her pubic hair, I exposed Leela's cute button clit. Then, baring my teeth, I gently bit on it and pulled softly back.

"Oh, wow!" Leela exclaimed. Then she exhaled deeply, moaning, "Oh, good Lawd, I'm cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggggg!"

Feeling her womanly essence pouring onto my chin nearly precipitated my orgasm. Gritting my teeth, I forced the impending explosion down and climbed off Leela. Then, pulling her hips to the edge of the bed, I squatted and forcefully shoved all of my 7-inches into her liquid-smooth and oily cunt.

Leela's legs lifted to wrap around my hips, and she sat up to interlock her hands behind my head. Then, kissing me soundly, she said, "Fuck me, Casper. Fuck me with everything you have. Pound my cunt into submission."

That was a request I couldn't deny, so holding Leela's big firm tits in my hands to balance on; I pulled all but the tip of my cock out of her before slamming it back in as hard as I could.

"Uh," she grunted as I slammed into her. Then, as my rhythm increased, she went, "Uh..., uh.., uh., uh, uh, uh, uh."

Leela's fingers gripped my upper arms firmly before she hooked her fingers into claws and raked them cruelly down my arms. Blood welled from me at their passing.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed.

Suddenly angry, I pulled out of her before flipping Leela onto her stomach. Then, grabbing her upper arms, I pulled them roughly up and back. This forced Leela to bend at her waist and shove her ass back at me. Taking advantage of this, I spat on her ring and bent my knees to allow my dick to slide under Leela and onto her clitoris.

Pumping her as I held her in this position rubbed my big purple-headed cock along her slit and over her clitoris. Dipping the first half of my dick into Leela's sopping pussy added more lubrication. Then, forcing Leela lower, I found her arsehole with the tip of my cock and viciously shoved the whole thing through her knot and into her ass.

Next, ripping her back at me, I jammed my hips forward, slamming into her ass with everything I had.

Instead of protesting, Leela moaned, "Is that all you've got?"

Not bothering to answer, I slid my hands down Leela's arms onto her wrists. Then, with my big left hand holding both wrists tightly together, I slapped Leela's ass with my right.

"Is that it?" Leela questioned.

Still fucking her ass as hard as possible, I brought my right hand resoundingly down onto Leela's right ass cheek.

"Almost," she groaned.

So I hit her taut butt cheeks continuously as hard as I could.

Twisting her wrists suddenly, Leela freed herself. I expected her to attack me, but instead, her face and shoulders hit the mattress, and she reached back between her legs to tickle my balls and thrust two fingers into her hairy cunt.

Wary of her ripping my ball sack open, I growled, "You rake your fucking nails across my sack, and I'll take my belt to your fine ass until it bleeds!"

"Promises, promises," Leela moaned as she thrust her ass back at me. "Why have you stopped spanking me?"

Internally shrugging, I restarted my fucking and spanking of her. The harder I slapped her ass, the louder Leela moaned, and the harder she pushed back at me. Listening to her, it was evident that she'd cum at least a half-dozen times, but she needed more because she had bit her lip and stayed quiet through them all.

I also knew that Leela was building herself up to a potentially explosive cum event, so I tightly tied my urgent need to orgasm down, and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. But it didn't seem to matter how hard a smacked and fucked her; Leela couldn't quite reach the top of Mount Orgasmic.

Grabbing my two pillows, I shoved them under Leela's hips. Then, letting myself fall forward onto her, I forced Leela onto her stomach. Her bottom arched beautifully into the air as I pulled out of her ass, grabbed under her shoulders, and rammed my rampantly erect cock into her soaking wet, hairy cunt.

Biting the tops of her shoulders, leaving teeth marks as I did, I sawed my cock in and out of Leela's grasping pussy as viciously as I had her arsehole.