Caspar, The Friendly Neighbourhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leela let out an extended groan of "Uhhhhhhhhhh!" as my dick jammed into her cunt. Momentarily, she extended her arms and sagged down, simply enjoying the feeling of being well and truly fucked. But her needs soon raged again, so, forcing her hands underneath her hips, Leela found her clitoris with her fingers.

Only a few seconds later, Leela's head lifted and tipped back, and she screamed, "OH MY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I'M CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UH UH UH UH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!"

Leela's sexy womanly secretions poured over my balls in explosive gushes as she came over and over and over again.

Finally, trying to peer back over her shoulder at me, Leela said, "Fill me full of cum, lover. I can't take anymore!"

Roaring, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I spat my cum deep into Leela's gripping pussy.

Spent, I rolled off Leela onto my back. Leela turned to cuddle into my side. Then, taking my slowly deflating, cum covered cock in her hand, Leela kissed the corner of my jaw as she tried to work me back to hardness.

"If you can go again, I'd love for you to cum in my mouth, Casper. Do you want me to suck you off?"

'Does The Pope wear a beanie?' I thought.

Nodding, I stretched out and placed my hands behind my head. Shifting a couple of pillows to watch my new fuck friend blow me, I released all restraints on my libido. I prepared myself to enjoy Leela's efforts.

Kneeling, with her knees on either side of my shins, Leela dragged her luscious mammary set over my knees. She then cupped my balls and lowered her full-lipped mouth onto my rapidly hardening todger.

Holding my cock near its oversized head, Leela licked all the cum secretions off her hand and wrist before sliding her hand down my shaft and following her hand with her mouth. Once she was satisfied my shaft was clean, Leela let my cock slide back out of her mouth before holding it this way, and that, so she could clean our sex fluids off the rest of my pelvic area.

Happy with her cleaning job, Leela settled onto her elbows and began milking my rigidly erect cock. As she lowered her mouth, Leela pulled her hand along my shaft until lips and hand met. Then, she slid her hand back down my shaft as she bobbed her head back.

Using her left hand, Leela circled my ball sack with her thumb and forefinger before lightly pulling my balls down and away. This added an exquisite tightening of my frenulum to her genius-level blowjob.

Less than three minutes later, I was ready to blow. Not sure if Leela wanted me to cum in her mouth, I warned her, "I'm about to cum, Miss Leela. Where do you want me to shoot?"

In answer, Leela slid her hand faster and sucked more insistently. Unable to cope, I blew in her voraciously sucking mouth. With my balls pulled down and away, the added pain of my balls trying to contract against my shaft added a delicious fillip to my orgasm.

Almost in agony, I groaned. "Argghh, arrgghh," as my cock erupted inside Leela's oral cavity.

Leela pulled my dick out of her mouth after the first three blasts and let the rest spurt over her pretty face. Even with her swallowing the first spurts, I still had enough cum for Leela's face to be covered and for it to drip from her chin.

"Gawd, Casper. Did you have a load for me, or what? Gotta love a man with a full sack of man juice!"

Rolling off the bed, I got a warm wet washer from the en suite and offered it to her.

"Thanks, but I'll jump in the shower to clean up if you don't mind?"

"Want me to wash your back?" I asked.

"Every bit of me you can reach with your tongue, baby," Leela replied.

Leela and I finally left the shower when it ran out of hot water. We fucked in almost every possible position you could in a four-foot by four-foot shower whilst the water ran hot. It was nearly noon on Sunday when we returned to the kitchen.

"Want some lunch?" I asked.

"What's for?" she replied.

"I've got some chicken breasts here. I could whip up a salad and do some Moroccan chicken bites to go with it."

"Moroccan chicken bites? Are you that good a chef?"

"Not really. Masterfoods do a powder that's pretty authentic tasting. All I need to do is heat a pan, drop some butter in, add the chicken pieces, and then toss in a handful of Moroccan spice, then voila, done."

"And the salad?"

"Caesar, me thinks. Slice some cos hearts, fry some bacon pieces, boil two eggs, then toss them together."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Get my vibrator out of my play bag upstairs, and then lie on the bench and masturbate for me?"

"The same one you got the stuff from last night out of?"

"Yes."

Wearing a mischievous grin, Leela raced upstairs. Before long, she was up on the bench with her feet on either side of my cutting board. Leela bent her knees, so her pussy was only inches away from where I used an extremely sharp knife to cut chicken slices.

Grinning, I placed my thumb above Leela's clit and then pulled the hood back to expose her tiny pleasure nub. Leela lifted her head to see what I was doing. When I waved the knife in front of her eyes, Leela's head fell back, and her hips rose.

"Yes, baby. Make me yours. Cut this bitch, make her bleed."

We both knew this was only role play because, of course, neither of us actually wanted this. Still, the fantasy of being forcibly taken was one of Leela's favourites. So, I carefully tapped on her exposed clit with the flat of the knife before growling, "Good girls don't even like sex. Maybe cutting your clitoris off will stop your slutty ways!"

"Oh, Gawd!" Leela moaned as her hips bucked up at me. "Do it! Cut my clitty off, make me useless to a man."

I ignored her, of course, but I pressed firmly on the knife before carefully sliding it in a cutting motion. Feeling me do that sent Leela exploding off the curve of the earth.

"Tongue where you cut me, Casper," Leela pleaded, even though I hadn't.

I put the knife aside before spreading Leela's pussy hair and exposing her labia. Then I ran my tongue along her perineum and lapped at the nectar pouring from her vulva. Finally, I swirled my tongue over and around her still-exposed clit.

Gasping and panting, Leela blew through several orgasms before pushing my head aside and saying her pussy was too sensitive to stand any more pleasure.

Turning, Leela lay on her side with her head in her hand and watched me finish preparing lunch. She looked so fetching that I briefly considered asking if she was serious about marrying me.

When you're not interrupted by someone wanting you to 'cut their clitoris off', A Moroccan chicken salad only takes about 15 minutes to make. So it wasn't long before we sat at the table eating.

Pointing at her bowl with her knife, Leela said, "This is good. Is it just a powder mixture you can buy at the supermarket?"

I nodded.

"And the salad? Cos hearts, fried bacon bits, sliced boiled eggs, grated parmesan cheese, and Caesar salad dressing?"

"Yes. They're not part of a traditional Caesar salad, but I usually slice some tomatoes and mushrooms into it as well."

"Why didn't you this time?"

"Didn't have any."

Leela laughed, "That's a good reason not to have them."

During our meal, Leela kept staring at me intently and beginning to say something but stopping.

After the fourth time Leela went to say something but didn't. I said, "Out with it, Miss. What's on your mind?"

"When are we going to fuck Peg?"

A shiver ran through me. 'Could she be serious?' I wondered. 'Men don't rape women, generally speaking. So what are the chances of finding that one woman that wants to help you do the rape?'

"I think it should stay in the realms of fantasy, Leela. Don't you?"

Leela stared searchingly at me for quite some time before saying, "I understand. You doubt my bona fides. You think that I couldn't possibly want to help you rape another or that I'd enjoy doing it myself. In your shoes, I'd doubt me, too.

I don't know how to convince you otherwise, Casper, but I'm keen to see if we can make Peg into a yummy-mummy slut."

"Peg is so hot, Leela. I'd love to make her cum and beg for more, but what if Al's right? What if she's a frigid bitch that hates sex? If we fail at turning her on and giving her numerous orgasms, and even if we do, probably, we're going to jail."

"Hmm, prison sex, yummy! All those vulnerable women just waiting for a strong guiding hand on the back of their necks teaching them how to please. Hmm!"

Leela came to a decision, "I'm going to let you in on a secret only a few of my superior officers, and I know." Then, pointing to her damaged eye, she added, "This isn't why I got discharged. The navy used me to interrogate female prisoners. Being a woman meant they could safely send me in and not get accused of torturing and raping women.

I was really good at extracting what we wanted from these prisoners, Casper. Do you know how I did it?"

I shook my head, obviously.

"I fucked it out of them."

"You what?"

"I'd go in the interrogation room and disconnect the camera because I 'had to do a full body search' and didn't want the male marines perving on the poor woman. Then I'd force her to strip before fucking the shit out of her."

I had no idea what to think of this, so I stayed mum.

"Do you have any idea how many virginities I took in Iraq? Hundreds, I'd think. Fuck, it was hot! None of the women I fucked could say a damned word for fear of their families discovering they weren't pure anymore."

"How did you get caught?"

"My superior was female. We had been lovers, but she got clingy, so I dumped her. During one of my interrogations, I thought I'd disconnected the camera, but I'd unplugged a dummy wire. As a result, staff Sargent Katherine Weller recorded me raping a young but legally aged virgin girl.

They called me before a disciplinary committee, but the IED got me before the hearing. Rather than facing the scandal, they shipped me back to the states and discharged me on medical grounds. There's not much use for a one-eyed marine."

"How do I know this is true, Leela?" I questioned. "It sounds like bullshit to me."

"I have no way of convincing you, Casper. You either believe me or don't. But look in my eye. Do you think I'm lying?"

I'm smitten with this girl. I found her forthright, no-bullshit attitude refreshing. Plus, she was as sexy as all fuck, and dynamite in the sack. So, in the end, my throbbing dick won over my cautious mind.

"Tuesday morning will be best," I informed her. "Her son, Bud, goes to his job after school on Tuesday, and Kelly has cheerleader practice. Al goes to the pub before joining his buddies at the Ten Pin centre. So we'll have Peg all day from 8.30 am until close to 7.00 pm. If she hasn't succumbed to our fucking by then, she never will."

"You have a plan?"

"You said you read them."

"They're generalisations. Now we're being serious; how will we do it?"

Thinking through the changes having a co-conspirator meant, I answered, "I'll go around the back. For sure, there'll be an open door or window, so I'll slip inside. Once I'm inside, you'll knock at the door and ask for a cup of sugar or a bottle of milk. Then, with Peg distracted, it should be easy for me to come up behind her and knock her out."

"What will you use?"

"A sleeper hold, I think."

"Do you want to use the knockout solution we used in the marines?"

"Sure. What is it?"

Leela smiled, "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. Seriously, though. It works and is easy to make, so I'll have some by Tuesday."

8.00 am Tuesday arrived with Leela knocking on my door. She wore her army pants and boots with a clinging snow-white singlet top as usual. I hadn't seen her in anything but this outfit and wondered if she owned anything else to wear. I have to say, though, Leela knew how to fill these items out. Her pants snugged to her taut ass, and the singlet emphasised her D-cup boobs.

With her eyes sparkling with barely suppressed excitement, Leela said, "I'm so fucking hot right now I might need you to bend me over and give me one before we take Peg."

Laughing, I replied, "Then it'll be next week before we leave the house because I'm so fucking horny it'll take you that long to satiate me."

Leela knuckled my ribs and said, "Me thinks you exaggerate your horniness and my ability to satiate it, Mister!"

Laughing, I hugged and kissed her, then replied, "After we've done Peg, we can come back here and wrestle again to see who fucks who."

Leela smiled back, "Deal," she replied.

It was 8.15, "Well?" I asked. "Shall we?"

"I'll go first. Give me a five-minute head start, then come in the back door as you planned."

Once Leela slipped out the front door, I waited, eagerly hopping from one foot to the other. I swear, it took at least ten years for five minutes to pass, and I could follow her to Peg's place.

Trying to maintain my normal walking speed, I briskly walked up the road towards the Bundy household. Luckily, no one was about as I breasted the Bundy's front gate, so I quickly jumped over and slid around the back.

As I suspected, Peg hadn't locked her back door, so I was able to slip inside. The back door opened into the laundry. Hearing voices to my right, I followed them down the hall and through the kitchen.

Stopping at the corner where the kitchen and dining room met, I surreptitiously peeked towards where the sounds were. What greeted me wasn't what I thought I'd see--instead of Peg chatting with Leela as Leela asked for sugar or milk, as I expected. I saw Leela pushing her body against Peg's as she kissed Peg and ran her fingers inside Peg's gown and across Peg's nipples.

"Oh, my Gawd, Leela, you must stop," Peg breathed as Leela kissed her.

But when Leela's fingers found Peg's snatch, all bets were off.

"Oh, Leela. Oh, yes! That feels so good. Kiss me again, please," Peg begged.

Leela kissed Peg passionately as she slipped her middle finger inside Peg's pussy.

"Oh. Oh. What's happening to me?" Peg moaned as she came on Leela's invading fingers.

"What's happening is that you've just orgasmed, my little slut," Leela answered. "Now me and my boyfriend are going to fuck you until you can't walk."

"Your boyfriend?" Peg questioned,

"You've already refused Mr Ware once, but now he's going to fuck your slutty cunt as I fuck your tight ass."

"No, no," Peg protested, "I'm true to my husband."

"Too bad," Leela said. "Consider it a privilege, as yours are the first fuck holes we're going to take."

Spotting me peering around the wall, Leela said, "About time. I thought I'd have to fuck this ho into submission all by myself."

Smiling, I responded, "Not on your life. I've wanted to fuck Mrs Bundy way before you arrived on the scene."

"So help me carry this wannabe slut to her bedroom, then."

"But I don't wannabe a slut," Peg complained. "I want to be a good mother and wife."

"Why can't you be both?" Leela's asked as her probing fingers elicited another orgasm from Peg. "Your husband isn't taking care of your needs, so me and Casper will."

"No, no. I'm faithful to my husband," Peg groaned as Leela's fingers delved into her wet cunt.

"Oh, Gawd," Peg mumbled. "Your fingers feel so good inside me. But, please, taste my pussy juices. I've always fantasised about that. Help me, please."

"About someone tasting your slut juices or me tasting them?" Leela asked.

"Someone, anyone," Peg answered.

Leela and I carried Peg to her bedroom, "Do you think I should wear a condom?" I asked Leela.

"Nah, this slut needs her cum hole filled with a real man's seed."

"What if she reports us to the police afterwards?"

"This long-legged, tight-assed slut is gagging for cock, Casper. So stop worrying, and stick your dick in her cunt."

Dropping my clothes to the floor, I quickly climbed onto the bed and slid between Peg's thighs on my stomach. Then, placing my thumbs on either side of Peg's clit hood, I spread her sex and exposed her most sensitive outer pleasure node.

As I did this, Leela distracted our victim by suckling and lightly biting one of Peg's nipples as she stroked and gently tweaked the other.

My mouth found Peg's clitoris, "Oh, Gawd," she moaned. "Soooooo good!"

One of Peg's hands found the back of Leela's head as Peg held Leela to her breasts. The other grabbed a handful of the sheet as Peg groaned and thrust her pudenda up at my swirling tongue.

"Oh, Gawd. Oh, Gawd. Oh, Gawd," Peg repeated over and over as my tongue lashed her clitoris.

Then, with a high-pitched scream, Peg exploded into orgasm, "YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" She yelled as I tongue fucked her vulva, and Leela bit Peg's nipples.

"Fuck this slut, Casper. Fuck this slut, or I'll do it for you." Leela demanded, her voice rich with lust and desire.

Climbing off the bed, I answered, "Ladies first. Enjoy."

Leela had her army pants off in a flash. Her strapon, which she had forced inside her pant leg along her inner thigh, sprung thickly erect into view.

"Feed this slut your cock, Casper. See if she can take some of your length at least. Choke the bitch on it if she can't."

Watching Leela rip Peg down the bed to give me room to shove my thick 7-inch cock into Peg's mouth had me hotter than noonday in a desert, so I sat on Peg's generous bosom and wiped my cock along her lips.

Peg tried to refuse, so I gripped where her upper and lower jaw met and squeezed. Peg's mouth opened under the pressure I exerted, and I slid around three inches into her mouth.

"Suck, bitch," I demanded.

Just as my cock entered Peg's oral cavity, Leela jammed all 7+ inches of her big black strapon into Peg's pussy.

"Uhhhh!" Peg groaned as Leela slid inside her.

Feeling her pussy filled released Peg's inner slut, and her sucking changed from unwilling forced victim to eager cock sucking slut.

Peg is a natural cock sucker. She couldn't take more than the three inches she already had inside her oral cavity, but she sucked eagerly and swirled her tongue around my dick deliciously.

Peg's sucking slowly petered out as Leela fucked her towards orgasm. It was easy to tell that Peg was utterly unused to orgasming more than once during a sex session. She'd already cum three or four times today, so I was neither surprised nor bothered by Peg becoming distracted as Leela forced her closer to Mount Orgasmic's cliff's edge.

Peg would fall off that cliff any second now, I thought. So, I removed my dick from her mouth and moved off the bed to watch Leela fuck Peg into oblivion.

Leela had other ideas, though, as she said, "Lie beside Peg. I'll flip her over. Peg can straddle you and take your cock in her whore's cunt. Then I'm going to fuck her virgin ass."

Peg tried to protest, but she was as a kitten in our hands, and we soon had her in the described position.

Peg's shaken-headed protests changed to moans of pure lust as my thick cock speared into her sopping wet and hot cunt.

"Oh, Gawd," she repeated. "Oh_my_fucking_Gawd!"

As I thrust up into Peg, Leela spread a liberal amount of lube over her strapon and Peg's rosebud. Then Leela held the strapon's shaft in her hand as she guided it onto Peg's rear pleasure hole.

The 'cock' part of Leela's strapon has a narrow, rounded head that flares wider before dropping to a solid width along the shaft. The effect was a small tipped cock's head with a large base, followed by a nice thick shaft. With the narrow tip, Leela easily split Peg's knot open and slid inside Peg's no longer virgin ass.

Peg seemed to deflate into sexual bliss as Leela's and my dicks came to rest fully inserted inside her two fuck holes. A deeply satisfied groan escaped her as her head settled on my neck and shoulder.