Caspar, The Friendly Neighbourhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't believe how good this feels, Casper. I've been missing out for eighteen years. Fuck me, Casper; please fuck me, Leela. I need this. I need to cum on your cocks until I have to beg you to stop!"

Who were we to deny the poor, deprived child? So, Leela and I fucked Peg as she moaned and groaned and came in floods between us. Peg's head bounced back and forth as we viciously slammed into her. The sounds of male pelvis against female perineum and feminine pelvis against womanly ass filled Peg's marital bedroom.

That this was where Peg's asshole, dickless husband slept with the gorgeous woman we were fucking added extra spice to the scene.

Leela wore the same strapon she'd fucked me with earlier, so Leela, too, spasmed through numerous orgasms as she fucked Peg's virgin tight ass.

Forty-five minutes later, Peg sagged limply between us, no longer moving.

Leela still pounded Peg's ass with everything she had as Leela careered from orgasm to orgasm. Leela was so caught up in her pleasure that she forgot about Peg completely. I knew I had to step in.

"Leela!" I snapped to get her attention. "I think Peg's done. She's not moving."

Slowing to a stop, Leela finally agreed, "Have you cum yet?" She asked.

I shook my head, "You'll have to take care of me when we get back to my place," I answered.

But as I slipped out of her pussy, Peg complained, "No! Not yet. I want to feel you cumming inside me."

"Pussy or ass?" I dared.

"Pussy this time. Ass, next," was the surprising answer.

This response was what Leela and I hoped for, exactly. But it seemed almost unbelievable.

"You want us to fuck you again, Peg?" I asked to confirm.

"Oh, Gawd, yes," Peg affirmed. "I need you two to show me what it means to be a sexual woman. You must take me on your next mission to fuck someone's wife as she's never been fucked before."

Now completely dumbfucked, I asked disbelievingly, "You've just been raped, and now you want to help us rape another?"

"Oh, Gawd, yes," Peg repeated. "Leela, you must stay now because I want you to show me more about woman-on-woman sex. But, unfortunately, Casper, it would be best if you went because Al sometimes comes home for lunch. He won't think anything about me having a girlfriend over, but if you're also here, he'll be a jackass about it."

I moved to get up, but Peg pushed me back down, "No. Cum in me first, Casper, please. You've given me so much pleasure, and I want to give you some back. You'll be only the second man to ever cum inside me."

Releasing all holds on my libido, I thrust once, twice, three times into Peg's willingly tight cunt before blasting her vulva full of my seed.

I'm unsure if Peg came as I exploded inside her, but she mumbled through several, "So good, so good, so good's," as I unloaded into her.

With my cock dripping with our fluids, I offered it to Peg's mouth, "Good girls suck their man clean after sex. Are you a good girl, Peg?"

"Not anymore," Peg replied as she sucked as much of me as she could before using her tongue to clean the rest.

I wanted to stay and watch Leela get it on with Peg, of course, but, taking heed of Peg's warning, I peered out the window and confirmed the way was clear before quickly walking to the street and heading home.

Four hours passed before Leela joined me, "Fuck, Casper! That was the hottest thing ever!" She breathed. "Who are we doing next? Can you believe Peg wants to join us when we take our next victim? What a fucking slut! Just like we knew!"

Laughing, I hugged her to my chest, "Hello, Leela. I'm happy to see you, too."

"Don't be an ass," Leela admonished me. "Take me to bed. I need your cock inside all of my holes before I make dinner."

So, that's what I did. I banged all of Leela's delectable cum holes before cumming over her luscious tits.

Two days later, Leela and I revisited Peg. After we were all satiated, Peg leaned back on Leela's breasts and asked, "So, who are you doing next?"

Curious, I asked, "Who do you think we should?"

"Lois Griffin," Peg answered instantly.

Surprised, I said, "Why Lois? Why not Marge Simpson or Francine Smith?"

With a knowing smile, Peg answered, "So, you do have a list?"

Blushing at my error, I tied to equivocate, "I just picked two names at random."

"Bullshit," Leela said. "Those two rolled off your tongue too easily. I'm keen to do all three. What about you, Peg?"

"Lois and I are already good friends. Lois confided that Peter's been having trouble getting it up since he was put on blood pressure medication. She said she's almost gagging for sex because she and Peter used to fuck all the time, and now he won't even go down on her.

If we take her, she'll love it, I'm sure. She told me she even considered letting Casper here seduce her the night of the street party before chickening out and introducing him to her husband."

Leela and I exchanged looks before, in unison, we said, "Lois is next, then. But when?"

"Thursday night," Peg replied. "Peter goes drinking with his mates every Thursday. I'll invite Lois for dinner, and we three will do her."

"Not tonight, then. We'll plan for next week?"

Looking disappointed, Peg said, "Why not tonight? I'm hot as hell just thinking about it!"

"What about your kids and Al?" Leela asked.

Bud has an extra shift at his job tonight. The game is tonight, so Kelly will be at the footy until almost midnight. Al's bowling league is Tuesdays and Thursdays, so he won't be home until after 11. O'clock."

I checked with Leela, but she only shrugged, leaving the decision to me.

"You realise if you're wrong, we're all going to jail, right?"

Peg nodded, "I'm not, though. Now, Mister, stick your dick in my ass and cum in me one more time before leaving me with Leela."

Cumming in Peg one last time, I unwillingly left the two of them canoodling on Peg's bed and headed home. I knew Leela would be by later as she had pretty much moved in, but fucking the pair of them together was so much fun I regretted having to leave.

7 O'clock that night, Leela and I hid in Peg's bathroom, waiting for Lois to take a toilet break. When she did, I'd grab her, spin her around then Leela would hold the knockout juice over Lois's nose and mouth.

As we waited, I made Leela sit on the bathroom sink so I could pull her army pants down and tongue her hairy puss. Unfortunately, that's how Lois found us. Opening the door and flicking on the light, Lois was greeted by a large athletic man between the thighs of a young fit young woman. He vigorously tongued the young woman's clit as she held a handful of his hair and moaned as she thrust her cunt at him.

Looking back over her shoulder to ensure Peg hadn't noticed anything, Lois closed the door and hopped onto the cabinet beside Leela, "Me next, Casper. Oh, Gawd, I'm so horny!"

Thirty minutes later, Peg came looking for her friend. By then, I was nuts deep in Lois' pussy as Leela tongued her rosebud.

"You started without me? Aww, Gawddamn! I wanted to be the first to taste that cute pussy of hers," Peg complained.

Grunting as I thrust inside Lois, I replied, "You still can be. Leela has only tasted her ass, and all I've done is stick my dick in a cock hungry slut."

"Take this fuck fest to my bedroom, then," Peg demanded. "I'm getting into a 69 with Lois. Casper, you can fuck her mouth. Leela can continue rimming this slut."

So, that's what we did. I lost count of how many orgasms Peg, Leela, and I gave Lois, but it was a lot. However, no matter what we did, Lois only begged for more.

Finally, she said, "I need more. Peter and I played BDSM games together when he could still get it up. But he always made me top. I want to submit to Casper as Peg and Leela use me."

Surprising even Leela, I think. Peg reached into her drawer and pulled out the same strapon set up as Leela had. The two extra 'cocks' were soon in Peg's ass and pussy.

"I'll lay on my back. Lois, climb on me and ride my cock. Leela, you take this slut's ass. Casper, you direct the action and gag this whore with your big cock."

Lois eagerly swung her leg over Peg and lowered herself onto Peg's strapon. Leela greased her strapon and prepared to take Lois' ass. But before she could, I asked, "Peg, do you have a belt I can use on Lois' ass?"

"The dresser on your side," Peg gasped as she thrust up into Lois. "Top drawer, right-hand side. Al should have a number of them."

Taking out a thick black leather belt, I doubled it over, then held the ends in my hands. Jerking my arms apart caused a delightful smack sound as the belt snapped together.

"Lois, do I have your permission to mark your ass with this?" I asked as I waved the belt in front of her eyes.

"Oh, my goodness, yes," Lois purred.

Using only a little force, I hit Lois across both ass cheeks.

Turning her head to stare me down, Lois said, "I'm not a scared wee pussy, Casper. Belt my ass like you really mean to punish me. Pretend I'm a naughty school girl, and you're the headmaster administering six of the best."

Motioning Leela to stand back, I moved further away. Then, taking a step forward, I swung at Lois' ass like I was hitting a peachy pitch out of the ballpark. The belt wrapped around Lois' hips, leaving a welt from hip bone to hip bone.

"Again!" Lois demanded as she dug her fingers into Peg's luscious bosom.

Rocking back, I swung at Lois' ass like Tiger Woods hitting a 360-yard (330m) drive. I left a line of little blood blisters along that strike line.

Squeezing Peg's tits viciously, Lois begged, "Even harder, please."

"Harder than this, you bleed, Lois. Are you sure?" I queried.

"If you're too chicken, maybe Leela will do it for you," Lois almost snarled.

'It's not like you weren't warned,' I thought as I prepared to hit Lois again.

As if I was a drug-fuelled Barry Bonds hitting a homer out of the park, I lashed the belt at Lois' backside. This time, half the blood blisters burst and began leaking blood down her ass cheeks.

"Stick your cock in my ass, Leela, please," Lois begged. "I'm going to effing explode."

Fuck, was I hot! My dick pulsing and throbbing, I grabbed a handful of Lois' hair, pinched her jaw between my thumb and forefinger, and then forced all seven inches into her mouth. To my surprise, Lois readily allowed all of me into her oral cavity.

As big as I am, I'm used to women struggling to accept anything more than the first three inches into their mouths without choking. But Lois' skills exceeded the average. Not only did my pubic bone hit her lips at my first shove, she happily accepted me holding her by her chin and the back of her head as I brutally fucked her mouth.

The new sensation of being double penetrated as she used her 'cock' on another proved too exciting for Peg as she launched into a squealed orgasm.

I have no idea where Lois found the self-control, but hearing Peg go off, Lois grasped both of Peg's nipples in her thumbs and fingers before brutally twisting and hauling on them.

"So fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccking good!" Peg screamed as she came.

Showing a surprising amount of strength, Lois lifted herself and Leela off Peg, "Casper, take her place, "she demanded. "Actually, no. Leela, get off me for a second. I'm going to turn over and take Casper in my ass. Leela, I want you to fuck my pussy."

We were all quickly in position. Lois' rear fuck hole is the tightest I've ever been in. She was tighter even than Peg or Leela. But, even so, when Leela shoved her 'dick' into Lois' cunt, it felt better still.

Feeling my lover's cock thrusting against mine, with only the thin wall of flesh between Lois' ass and vulva separating them, sent me roaring into an uncontrolled cum explosion, and I spat juices inside Lois's ass.

Lois had had numerous small cum events but still hadn't experienced that ultimate explosion that would satiate her needs. So, rolling her over, forcing both Peg and Leela to shift out of the way, I knelt, holding Lois tightly to me. Then standing upright on my knees, I wrapped one arm around Lois' shoulders and the other around her hips.

Lifting Lois until only the head of my rampant todger was still inside her, I viciously ripped Lois downwards as I thrust my hips forcefully up at her descending body. The smack of Lois' perineum hitting my pubic bone echoed through the room.

Lois was in seventh heaven. Whole sentences eluded her as she mumbled and sputtered, "Harder, faster, fuck yes, and OMG!"

Suddenly Lois' eyes flew open, "I... OMFG! I... I don't believe it. I'm FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

I jammed up into her one more time before dumping a bucketful of my man seed into her willing cunt.

Sadly, our time was almost up, "Bud is due home any minute, Casper. So you'll have to head off now. Bud won't notice that we three girls have been fucking, but he'll see you and tell Al," Peg informed me.

Going back home, I stripped naked, showered, hopped into bed and waited for Leela. I must have fallen asleep because I woke to find Leela sucking deliciously on my tool.

Exploding into her mouth, I said, "Keep this up, Leela, and I might have to ask you to marry me."

Laughing, Leela asked, "Who's next, babe? Francine or Marge?"

Thinking through my encounter with these two, I answered, "Marge Simpson, I think. She already admits that she thinks I'm handsome. You're her cousin, though, aren't you? Do you have any problem seducing one of your relatives?"

"Oh, fuck. No." Wiping my cum residue from her lips, Leela answered, "I've wanted to ass fuck that conservative bitch ever since I can remember."

"What is it with you and wanting to fuck women in their asses?" I asked.

Leela responded, "If they cum from being ass fucked by a lesbian, they can't deny they're a slut, Casper, now, can they?"

She had a point, so I nodded in agreement. But then I added, "You're not much of a lesbian given how often you and I fuck, are you?"

"I told you before, I promised myself I'd marry the first guy that could out drink and out wrestle me, but you tick way more boxes than that, Casper, don't you?"

"Do I?"

"Yes! You can out fuck me, too."

"Miss Leela, you're the sexiest creature I've ever been with," I replied. "You're dynamite in the sack, you're perverted, and you have questionable morals. You're everything I've ever wanted in a girlfriend. Maybe I should ask you to marry me."

"I'll answer 'Yes' when you do, Casper, okay? But, in the meantime, who's next?"

"Marge Simpson," I confirmed. "Give her a call. She's a stay-at-home mum, so any weekday will do to visit her and then fuck her sexily tiny ass."

"You're a bit of an ass bandit yourself, Mr Ware. What's with that?"

"Fifteen percent tighter, three degrees warmer. What's not to like?" I replied.

The next day, Leela said she'd been invited to the Simpsons for lunch with Marge, "Homer will be at work, Lisa and Bart at school, leaving only Marge and Maggie at home. Marge says she usually puts Maggie down for a nap at noon, so we'll have around two hours to do her before the baby wakes up."

"How do I get inside?"

"I'll unlock the back door. It opens into the kitchen, so you should be able to enter without being seen.

The following day, taking my walk later than usual, I passed the Simpson home before circling around the block and sneaking through their neighbour's yard. Then, jumping over their back fence and in through the back door, I looked for Marge and Leela.

Using her military skills of distraction, Leela sat facing Marge and towards me, Marge's back was to me. I listened from behind the door as Leela openly flirted with Marge. Unfortunately, Marge was about as receptive to Leela's advances as she was to mine.

"Leela, I don't want to have an affair with you. I love my big lump of a husband, and I want to remain faithful to only him."

"Aww, Cousin Marge, making love with me isn't having an affair on Homer. I'm not a man; it doesn't count."

"If you don't stop coming on to me, I'll have to ask you to leave," Marge stated, quite firmly for her.

That's when Leela looked up, met my eyes, and nodded, "Okay, Marge. You're missing out, though," she said as I crept silently but quickly across the lounge.

Wrapping my arm around Marge so that her long slender neck settled into the crook of my arm, I held the knockout juice rag to Marge's mouth and nose. After a brief struggle, Marge collapsed into a drugged-out stupor.

"This might be a bad idea, babe," Leela said. "She's really resistant to my advances. I thought she'd jump at the chance of a bit of exploring, but nothing."

"Fuck!" I replied. "Too late now!"

"Not really. You can knock me out with the juice, then stage a robbery. When we wake up, I'll commiserate with Marge saying, 'at least we weren't raped,'"

Looking around, I answered, "The TV looks like it's the only thing worth stealing, and I can't carry that home without being noticed."

"The pearls around Marge's neck, babe. Take those, and here, take my watch."

Regretfully, I said, "It's a shame, really. I'm as horny as all fuck thinking about fucking Marge's tight ass."

"Fuck it, then. Let's take her upstairs and do the bitch. I'm not worried about prison, are you? You're tough enough to survive, aren't you?"

"It's the social stigma after prison, I fear, my horny little rapist," I explained. "Neither of us will be able to live in the USA once we're convicted, and no other country will take us with that sentence on our records."

Leela raised an eyebrow, and I knew another dare was coming, "Well, I guess if you're too chicken to follow through, I'll just have to rape her all by myself."

"Bitch!" I smiled at Leela. "I get her ass first, though," I said as I lifted Marge onto my shoulder and carried her upstairs to her bedroom.

"Sure. But, if we can, we'll need to do our best to have Marge sexually aroused and gagging for cock before penetrating her. If we only rape her, she'll report us for sure."

Working quickly, we stripped Marge bare. Then, Leela and I did everything we could to turn Marge on but to no avail. Of course, Marge being still passed out wasn't helping, but Leela and I are damned good lovers; she should have had some sexual response to what we did. But, alas, no. She lay there totally unresponsive.

"Well, we're fucked," Leela informed me. "I may as well have some fun with her before she wakes up. You can head out. She may not be aware you're here, and you might be safe if you leave now. Marge will be slightly confused when she awakens, so I'll say I gassed her."

"If you think you're going to be the only one getting all that delicious prison sex, you're crazy," I answered with a smile. "Besides, we're in this together, Miss Leela. So what do you want to do?"

I'm going to insert my strapon into Marge's ass and cunt before tying it in place, then climb on her and ride her until she wakes up."

"Sounds like fun, I said. "I'll wait until she's awake, then take your ass as you ride her."

"Sounds good. Let's do it."

Leela maneuvered Marge this way and that until she had Marge's cum holes filled with fake cock and the strapon tied firmly in place. Then, Leela swung her leg over Marge's probe body and lowered herself onto the strapon's cock.

Leela moaned as Marge's 'cock' slid into her love channel, "Oh, Gawd. I wanted to do this to that slut, but riding her is almost as good."

Just as I was about to mount Leela, Marge's eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at her cousin. Stepping quietly back, as I wasn't sure if Marge had seen me, I waited for her explosion.

Instead, Marge's hands went to Leela's hips as she helped Leela lift before Marge pulled her back down firmly, "Cousin, if I'd known you like to take, I'd have let you seduce me without the need for knocking me out."