Caspar, The Friendly Neighbourhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Marge forcefully rolled Leela over, got on her knees and pushed Leela's thighs back and apart before slamming the strapon back into Leela's dripping pussy.

Fucking Leela hard, Marge scanned the room. Seeing me standing at the bedroom door, she said, "So you're the one that grabbed me, Mr Casper. If you don't want me to report you for rape, get your tight buns over here and stick your tongue in my ass."

'Hmm,' I thought, 'Marge is a Dominatrix. Who knew? That'd be why she puts up with her whining husband. He's her submissive.'

"What are you waiting for, Mr Ware? Do you want to be raped in prison?"

"If I go, I'll be the one doing the raping, Mrs Simpson," I joked. "But I'm more than happy to tongue fuck your tight, tiny ass."

I tried, but with Marge kneeling as she was, her ass wasn't readily available.

Seeing I was struggling to get my tongue in her ass, Marge slapped Leela's tits and said, "Up on your knees, you little anal slut. I'm going to fuck that taut ass of yours as Mr Ware tongues mine."

Once Leela was on her knees, Marge rammed her strapon into Leela's tight ass, then leaned forwards so she could pinch and twist Leela's nipples. A low moan of pure lust purred from Leela's mouth as Marge slid home.

Now that Marge was bent over, her little brown star was perfectly exposed for my tongue to taste. So, I held Marge's ass cheeks apart and slipped my tongue onto her rosebud.

"Gawd, Caspar. That's it; get your tongue right in there. If you know where my G-spot is, then find it with your fingers."

What an insult! Of course, I know where to find a woman's G-spot. So, slipping two fingers inside Marge's delectably tight vulva, I hooked them down and back, and sought the rough patch inside her pussy and behind her pubic bone that indicates her G-spot.

Then, swiftly running my fingers in small circles over this patch, I forced my tongue to be as narrow and stiff as possible before forcing it as far into Marge's chocolate starfish as possible.

To add to Marge's pleasure, Leela rested her shoulders on the bed, then reached back between her legs and, with the tips of her fingers, found Marge's clitoris.

"Oh, my goodness! You two are incredibly good at this, aren't you? No wonder neither Peg nor Lois reported you. And no wonder they're both encouraging all the married women in the neighbourhood to allow you two to visit."

Shocked, I sat up, "What do you mean Peg and Lois are telling everyone we raped them?"

"Not everyone. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. They're telling all of us in the lesbian mother's club."

Further dumfounded, I repeated, "Lesbian mother's club?"

"There's only eight of us now. We're all married to asshole husbands that don't fuck us, so we get together once or twice a month and take care of each other's needs. We've discussed choosing a couple of single men to invite to our play dates, but most of us don't want to cheat on our husbands.

You two took that choice away from Peg, Lois and now me, though, didn't you?"

"I've only tongued your rosebud so far, Marge."

But, before I could finish my sentence, Marge asked, almost beseechingly, "But, you're going to do more, aren't you, Mr Ware? You're going to undo this strapon so you can fuck me, aren't you?"

"Tell me more about this 'lesbian mother's club' first," I demanded. "Who else is in it?"

Marge named eight women that I knew. The surprising names were Peg, Lois and Marge herself.

"We initiated Lois into the club last week," Marge explained. "She took to it like a duck to water because, as chance would have it, we invited her the day after you two had raped her. Francine Smith is next."

'I knew that Lois was a slut,' I thought. 'Dirty little luscious tramp. Fucking Leela and me on one day, munching multiple pussies the next. I think we need to revisit her soon, probably with Marge in tow.'

As I mused, I had reached under Marge and undone the strapons harness. Ripping the two 'cocks' out of Marge's fuck holes, I then rubbed the head of my thick 7-inch cock up and down her slit a couple of times before jamming it all into Marge's gaping pussy.

As my pelvis hit Marge's ass, Leela extricated herself from under Marge. Leela encouraged Marge onto her hands and knees before turning around and sliding under her. I felt Leela's warm breath and then her tongue on my contracted balls as she found Marge's clitoris with her tongue.

"Oh goodness," Marge groaned as I slid into her. "Dildos are fine when they're all you've got, but a real man's cock is so much more divine!"

Marge lowered her mouth onto Leela's hairy snatch and returned the tongue fucking favour.

It was Leela's turn to groan, "Fuck me, Cousin Marge. You're a gifted pussy muncher."

"Plenty of practice," Marge mumbled over Leela's clit.

Gripping Marge's tight ass firmly, I pounded into her as I ripped her back onto my cock. Marge gave up trying to eat Leela's pussy as her orgasm swelled closer to bursting. Instead, she held still, panting in explosive gasps every time I slammed into her.

Her hot breath exploding over Leela's clit every second second, drove Leela off the cliff into a blissful orgasmic explosion.

Wrapping her thighs around Marge's head and pulling it down onto her snatch, Leela moaned, "Oh, Gawd! I'm C uh uh uh uh mmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!"

Leela's exhaled moan scorching over Marge's clitoris, combined with my vigorous pounding of her cunt sent Marge crashing into a major cum event.

Thrusting her ass back to meet my smashing hips, Marge's pussy flooded juices over my tightly packed balls as she came on my cock. Her womanly fluids flowing over my balls proved too much for me to handle, and I came with her.

Marge's tight cunt felt terrific, gripping in pulses on my cock's head as I spat wads of cum into her willing pussy.

"You're the first man other than Homer to cum in my pussy since I've been married," Marge groaningly declared. "I'll need to taste your seed before we finish today, too."

Taking advantage of Marge's sudden submissiveness, I replied, "Well? What are you waiting for? Get to cleaning and sucking. Make me hard again."

The girls knelt on the bed and kissed up both sides of my rapidly rehardening todger. Then, taking turns to swallow my head as they swirled their tongues around its head and glans, Marge and Leela soon had me harder than drinking beer standing on your head.

But, when Marge rimmed my ass with her index finger, I could take no more. My dick happened to be in Marge's mouth when I lost my load. So, grabbing her by the back of the head, I forced all 7-inches into her oral cavity as I blasted her throat with cum.

After spitting four or five loads into Marge's oral cavity, I pulled out and shot the rest over Leela's pretty face.

Finally, Marge turned to Leela and open-mouthed kissed her. By the surprised look on Leela's face, Marge had held my semen in her mouth and then fed it to her as Marge kissed her.

"Lisa and Bart will be home soon, Casper," Marge informed me. "Leela and I can play for a while longer because the children won't care about me being home alone with another woman."

Being summarily dismissed after fucking these women into bliss has quickly become the norm. So, without complaint, I dressed and headed home. Leela joined me after dinner that night. Marge wanted her to stay and eat, so she did.

After we'd fought to see who fucked whom, Leela and I cuddled on the bed.

"We have another list of possible candidates, Casper. Do any take your fancy?" Leela asked as I slid into her fantastically tight cunt.

"Not really," I replied, pumping into her. "Francine's the only stand out amongst them. Unfortunately, she may be tougher to crack than Marge."

"I'm going to join their lesbian club, Casper. I'm not a mother, but Marge says they won't care. They're going to invite Francine to next Wednesday's get-together and then seduce her. Why don't we see if she's eager to join before we decide to do her?

Hey," she suddenly added. "Who would have guessed that slut Peg had started a sex club for the local mothers? I thought I was her first female lover, but the slut's been fucking seven others!"

Shaking my head, I answered, "I certainly wouldn't have guessed. I wonder what other secrets that fine-looking tart is hiding? But you're right. Let's see how Francine responds to being inducted into the lesbian club before deciding when to do her."

Then, I grunted as Leela squeezed her pussy's sphincter around my rampant tool. Knowing I was about to blow but wanting Leela to cum first, I moved to a kneeling position. Forcing my knees under Leela's upper thighs before reinserting my dick into her love channel lifted Leela's hips lewdly into the air.

Now, with her hairy pussy spread salaciously before me, I held her toned hip with my left hand, then found her hooded clitoris with my right thumb. Rubbing my thumb over and around Leela's most sensitive external pleasure node as I held her body still and fucked her gave me victory in this sex battle, too.

With a loudly exhaled moan of, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!" Leela came on my cock.

Luckily, I held on for just long enough. My grunts mixed with Leela's groan as I came with her.

Wednesday afternoon, Leela came banging in my front door.

"Casper, get your ass out here!" She yelled. "The girls in the lesbian club have fucked up! First, they came onto Francine too quickly, and she freaked out. Then, because Peg, Lois, and Marge enjoyed being forced so much, they tried to force Francine, and she flipped out. They're holding her down, but fuck can that bitch fight."

Thinking rationally, for a change, I said, "Did you take any part in trying to rape her or holding her down? Because if you didn't, we're probably better off out of it."

"Of course, I was in the centre of it, you big lummox. Raping the unwilling and making them love it is my specialty. Francine has no skills, but she's fighting like a tomcat. Weirdly, though, she's not yelling for help."

"Like you," I muttered.

"What?"

"Would you yell for help in her place?"

"No. I'd want them to be strong enough to take me, but I'd make them pay a pound of flesh for every liberty they took."

"Sounds like what Francine's doing."

"Fuck! Why didn't I think of that? Come on. I got two fingers in Francine's pussy; you're going to love how tight she is around your cock."

"Was she wet?"

"Wetter than a tropical storm, babe. And hotter than Hades."

"Let's do it!" I said and raced out the door after Leela.

When Leela and I entered Peg's home, Francine sniffed, "Finally, a real man with a real cock. You tough enough to take me, big fella? These plastic-cocked wannabe men aren't."

Asking the women to make some room, I shifted in front of Francine.

Francine looked at me disdainfully before hooking her long nails into claws and slashing at my eyes. Leela was correct because although Francine hissed like a polecat and seemed almost feral, her attacks lacked all skill and finesse. As she ran at me, hands raking at my face, I stepped casually to the side and put my foot out.

Tripping over it, Francine crashed to the floor. Leela leapt in and pinned her hands as I wrapped my arm around Francine's neck in a classic sleeper hold. Forty-five seconds later, Francine passed out.

Holding her weight easily, I stripped Francine naked and looked to see what I could use to restrain her. Spying some leather handcuffs and ankle bracelets, I quickly bound Francine's ankles together before cuffing her hands behind her back and attaching those to her ankle bracelets.

Placing a ball gag in Francine's mouth, I smilingly asked, "Who leads this merry band of lesbian rapists?"

Peg stepped forward and said, "I started it, so I guess I'm as close to a leader as we've got."

"Good. Take your panties off, pull your skirt high enough to expose your snatch, and sit on the couch."

When Peg uncomplainingly complied, a soft gasp of surprise from the four women Leela and I hadn't raped blew through the room.

"Peg!" One of them exclaimed, almost scandalised. "What are you doing?"

"What the best lover I've ever had tells me to do," Lana. "If you take that stick out of your arse for long enough, he might show you how a real man fucks. Unlike that asshole, Sterling Archer, you date."

When Peg sat, I urged her to move to the sofa's edge. Then, I lifted Francine, placed her between Peg's leanly muscular thighs and pressed Francine's nose against Peg's pussy.

"Oh my Gawd, is that hot!" One of the women muttered. I didn't know her name, but she took Lana's head in her hands and kissed her passionately. Soon, these two were all over each other like a hot rash over a chicken pox patient.

Their clothes hit the floor quickly as they embraced and explored each other's bodies.

"Francine's about to wake up," I warned Peg. "When she does, hold her mouth and nose to your pussy and get yourself off on her. I suspect, now we've subdued her, she'll be a willing slut, but I put the ball gag in her mouth, just in case."

Turning to Leela, I said, "Get your tongue into her ass now. We want her waking to pleasure."

"May I lay underneath Francine and eat her pussy, Casper?" Marge asked. "I'll eat her pussy as Leela tongues her ass; that should do it for her."

Nodding my agreement, I replied, "Good idea. Let's slut this bitch up."

Lois knelt at my feet, "Let me suck you, Casper, please," she begged. "I need your cock in me again. I've masturbated all week thinking about the day you and Leela did me. I want to experience that again."

Letting Lois unzip me, I was soon inside her warm, sucking mouth.

Francine's eyes fluttered open. Then, feeling Francine's eyelashes brushing her inner thighs, Peg grabbed a handful of Francine's blonde locks and forced her clitoris against Francine's lips and nose.

Humping her hips up and down caused Peg's clitoris to rub delightfully over Francine's nose and ball gag, "Fuck, forcing you to get me off is hot!" Peg groaned. "I'm going to shove your nose into my pussy and smother you until you pass out again."

Francine kept muttering and trying to shake her head clear of Peg's snatch and gripping hand. Initially, I thought Francine was trying to deny what was happening to her, but then a flash of insight hit me.

'Fuck!' I thought. 'She wants the ball gag out so she can eat Peg's cunt.'

Gently moving Lois aside, I leaned forward, undid the ball gag, and pulled it out of Francine's mouth. Throwing me a grateful look over her shoulder, Francine eagerly lapped at Peg's pussy. Then, letting Peg guide her to where Peg wanted, Francine swiftly brought Peg to an orgasm.

After Peg came, Francine craned her neck to look at me again, "If you're going to slut me out, Caspar. The least you can do is stick your cock in me. I like pussy, but adore dick, and Stan has such a tiny one. So what have you got for me?"

Dropping my pants, I held my semi-erect cock in my hand as I shook it at her, "Does this look like enough, Mrs Smith?" I asked.

Lana and whoever she was kissing both gasped as my thick cock bounced into view. I knew then that it wouldn't be long before I was fucking the pair of them. Hopefully, together.

"Oh, Gawd, yes." Francine groaned. "Pussy first, maybe ass later."

Kneeling behind Francine, I felt Leela's hand wrap around my shaft as she guided me into Francine's vulva.

Then, kissing me passionately, Leela said, "Fuck this slut, Casper. Make this bitch your property."

Leela's earlier observation that Francine was incredibly tight was accurate. Old 'needle dick' Stan's tiny penis hadn't stretched Francine open at all. Even having two children hadn't affected how tight her quim was.

Better still, as well as grippingly tight, Francine was soppingly wet and hotter than butter on a griddle.

Peg moved aside so another from the lesbian club could enjoy Francine's gifted tongue. But Peg wasn't done. She strapped her 'cock' in place, inserted the two 'extra dicks' into her nether regions and bent one of the other mothers over the couch's armrest. Peg didn't hesitate to stretch or lube her chosen victim. She just held her 'cock' in one hand, placed it on the woman's starfish, and shoved it brutally in.

Not that the woman was complaining, "Fuck me harder," was all she said.

Francine is another quite tall for a woman, so my cock kept popping out of her cunt as I fucked her. So, I squatted, grateful for all the cross-training and Pilate exercises I did for my swimming and Muay Thai sports, and slid my dick back in her.

Then, holding Francine's shoulders firmly, I pulled her back at me as I slammed my dick into her as hard as I possibly could.

"So full," Francine moaned. "I'm so full, so fucking full. OMFG, am I full! Oh, fuck me, you big beautiful man!"

Forgetting about the waxed pussy under her nose, Francine launched into orgasmic heaven. As it turned out, Francine was a squirter. Juices blew from her tight pussy sphincter back over my balls. Caught by surprise, I lost control and filled her cunt with my slimy seed.

Readers, that's all I have for you with this story.

To clean up, because I'm independently wealthy and only work when I feel like it, the women in the 'lesbian mother's club' asked me to join their group. So every Wednesday and Friday, I attend their get-togethers and spend four to six fantastic hours fucking some of the eight of them.

The most I've done is five of the eight in one session. However, it's not a lack of stamina that stops me from fucking more of them. It's the lack of time to completely satiate these sexually deprived middle-aged mothers that prevents me from fucking more in a session.

Leela and I married in a sweet ceremony in the fall of 2021. However, Leela still initiates our lovemaking by physically attacking me. Occasionally, I let her win. It makes her happy, and I quite enjoy being 'forced' to take her 'cock' in my ass as Leela takes the dominant role.

The best part of submitting my ass to her is that Leela becomes responsible for both her and my orgasms. All I have to do is relax and enjoy.

The End.