Caspian's Confessions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velvet had barely stopped moaning when the leash was tugged, and he found himself confronted by the ginger tufted cunt of Maxine; she allowed him little time to sniff at its heady aroma.

"Good boy! Get to it... immediately!"

His cock stood high, and the chiffon bore the evidence of his lustful need to spurt, by the time he'd been used to sate the needs of his five Mistress's, the dribblings of pre-cum sticking the tantalising mesh to his rudely protruding and aching bell, as Rouge lay back to contemplate the aftermath of the efforts of his tired tongue. The women stroked his hair and cooed their satisfactions with his performance thus far, belittling him further by discussing him amongst themselves as though he were a mere pet, their open display of warm and abundant flesh keeping his cock erect and keen. As Rouge sat up with a smile, Velvet took a firm grip of his leash.

"Time to show him where he'll be kept, ladies... until he's been exhausted of all his creative talent, like all the others who've been our guests." Caspian was urged by the tug on the leash to follow the women up the long lounge amid their cynical laughter, Maxine grinning down at him.

"You see, this room doubles as a visiting room, where more discerning women of the nature which you find so desirable will come to view you, in preparation for that day we're done with you... you'll find their attentions most inspirational, along with ours of course." His anus tingled with a strange foreboding as they passed a tall bookcase filled with volumes and surrounded by award certificates, Venus adding her part to the conversation with sultry delight.

"You see, that little story club that we're all members of, is a just a little front for our business. We've seen that you have a talent for the erotic, and like our guests before, your better efforts will be published in the name of one of us... you'll cease to exist... now isn't that a deliciously submissive inspiration in itself?" Caspian boned rigid at their casual laughter, confirming his enslavement was indeed to be eternal... and total. He quivered on the leash, the full pleasure and dawning of the realisation of his life being condemned to submission to womanhood, on seeing that the room was 'L' shaped, Athena smiling victoriously as he eyes took in what lay around its corner.

"And this is where you will commit your most perverse and sordid thoughts to words... between sessions of enforced inspiration." Caspian cowered at the sight of an ominous looking black chair, facing one corner before a keyboard and computer, leather ankle cuffs adorning struts projecting down from the front of its seat, and a thick leather collar sat perched at its top, on a chain which ran to an eyelet fastened to the wall next the screen. In the other corner, a double bed, it too adorned with chained cuffs at each corner. Between the two, against the wall, an umbrella stand, filled with canes of various dimensions, each provoking his submissive imagination as to how they'd tease his flesh.

The women sneered with dominant satisfaction as he quivered on the leash when pulled to view the seat, his balls now tingling incessantly at his fate, his cock pulsing on seeing a cock cage laying before the keyboard. Velvet grinned in triumph as she held the phallic entrapment device up for his inspection.

"Oh yes, you'll only masturbate when in the presence of one of us... or a guest. Come, let's see how snugly you fit the seat, I know you'll find it most accommodating." Caspian gasped as he was helped to his feet by the gleeful naked women, on noting that a rude black phallus projected up from the base of the seat; he motioned to protest, only to find the ball-gag pressed into his mouth by Velvet, his grunts through it, enjoyed to the full as the chiffon was lifted and he squirmed in discomfort as his anus was invaded. Maxine sneered with haughty satisfaction at his cock standing high in honour of his rectal invasion.

"There, you'll find the the nursing of your prostate most invigorating when committing your deepest submissive desires to story... you'll have a sordid bestseller ready for us in no time." Caspian could not deny the masochistic pleasure it gave him, as he was eagerly cuffed and collared by the seductive women who now owned him, his grunts of mixed sensations through the gag as his anus was spread wide, incurring their spiteful amusement. His eyes were mesmerised by the array of boldly poking nipples as the surrounding women showed the excitement of their dominance over him, Velvet sneering as she showed him the cage once more, and ran a sharp fingernail up the underside of his boning cock.

"Now, we'll need get this down so's you can be fitted, and I think you're just about ready for it." She sneered at him as she grasped his cock and began to slowly masturbate him, the triumph of her dominance expressed with cruel pleasure in her words.

"How does it feel to be owned so completely Caspian? It's all that you deserve, coming into our hands so willingly, and this is your purpose in life from now on, the plaything of women, at the feet of women, DOMINATED by women..." She worked his cock more vigorously, enjoying taking him right to the edge, and hearing him grunt helplessly as the motion had him squirm on the phallus and test his bound ankles. Her sneer widened as she felt him buck and his cock pulse in her grip.

"You'll come for us now boy, I want to see you caged!" Caspian groaned in ecstasy as he submitted, the pleasure of his humiliation biting deep at his feeble soul as he shot a worthy loop of hot seed across the sneering Velvet's full breasts. He was owned and he knew it, he yearned to feel that whip again as the women jeered at the sight of his spurting cock, the glorious symbol of his absolute capitulation to feminine power. Velvet took great pleasure in milking his cock till it wilted, then she and Maxine licked their lips as they hurriedly forced his flaccid cock into the tight cage as it dribbled, snapping it shut before the medication had it inevitably stiffen once more.

Caspian squirmed in the seat as Athena switched on the computer with a satisfied smile, and she and the women walked casually away down the lounge, leaving his cock to swell in the limits of the cruel cage as he faced the screen. His dark desire to spend soon returned as he read the message on the screen saver; 'Welcome to your new life Caspian. You will write. You will serve womanhood. You will write. You will be punished. You will write. You will be dominated... Forever.'

12