All Comments on 'Cassandra'

by Alaska_7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story could use more details and accuracy as Leavenworth to Seattle is about 120 miles

Alaska_7Alaska_7over 2 years agoAuthor

I did not say we started from Levenworth. More like Omak.

Best? Do you really think you deserve my best?

Gslams69Gslams69over 2 years ago

CASSANDRA is an excellent read. I really enjoy cheating slut wife stories where it’s just about the wife turning into the whore she wants to be especially with a friend of hubby.

If you read any of my stories you will see that Julie(the wife) is that kind.

Cheers

Fred

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What kind of nonsense was that? A slut lets her husband's boyfriend fuck her? In your opinion, those who have friends don't need enemies!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

@Alaska_7

Sooo

We don't deserve your best eh?

Well we don't deserve your garbage either.

It seems appropriate this drivel is liked by people who like garbage like closet and open cucks in this site.

And don't flatter yourself I didn't read this.

Comments are a lot more fun to read.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 2 years ago

What happened to the dog?

potsanpanspotsanpansover 2 years ago

In Washington in June it doesn't get dark until 9 pm, so fucking "in the dim light from a street light down the block" is not believable. Plus, you left the dog in Levenworth dumbass.

Alaska_7Alaska_7over 2 years agoAuthor

I can see that reading comprehension is not very high on some skill sets. "Plus, you left the dog in Levenworth dumbass." & "What happened to the dog?"

"...we head back to the truck where her DOG is waiting, wondering why we left it alone in the dark."

And then there some that come to lit sites to not read...

"And don't flatter yourself I didn't read this."

IndyOnIndyOnover 2 years ago

Married slut fucks a guy who not only knows she is married but is apparently is a friend of her husband....can't get much lower than that.....*1* only because they don't offer a zero as a score.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

You even notice the stories of the cheating slut that goes unpunished usually get a low score such as this one?

Alaska_7Alaska_7over 2 years agoAuthor

So, I'd been openly flirting with his wife for a year or so, as he did with my wife at the time. We were invited to a wife swap party at their house not long after we met but my wife was not interested. The last time I saw them I'd split from my ex and I spent the night with them...so most of the comments of outrage are just comical to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlaska_7@Alaska_7
Old hippy that retains fond memories of drug-fueled orgies and still loves sticking my cock in strangers' holes.