Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
Consequences be damned.
20.8k words
4.76
21.2k
59

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers

Author's note:

Thanks for once again choosing to read an installment of Cassandra's Adventure. Happy reading. Also shout out to Stubbypinhead for help with proof.

Also, racist comments get removed. Remember, it takes you longer to write it than for me to hit 'delete'.

*

It had been a few days since Cass had spent the night at Neil's (and fucked him in our kitchen). It still filled with me raging horned up jealousy to know Neil fucked my fiancée so good that she forgot about time and space and accidentally spent the night. This close to our wedding, no less. Luckily, there seemed to be tons of footage of everything. Except for one part. Perhaps, in the deepest parts of me, the hottest part yet. I hadn't dared say anything yet, but knowing how riskful it had been... when Neil creampied Cass.

There was just something about it. Her being off the pill, Neil being Neil... and then for something so risky to happen... It was so dangerous, yet I got turned on to no end, knowing the risk Cass was put into with Neil. By Neil. How good it felt for her to be intimately fucked by Neil, then their coupling consummated in such a way? How Neil bred Cass, as she had so favorably put it. I knew it was stupid, dumb even, but some part of me almost wished there was some way that could happen, but without the risk. But also with the risk. The risk was so... delicious. Of course there was the pill, but that wasn't what I meant. I didn't really know what I meant.

But the thought and frustration of Neil doing my own girl so well, and there was nothing I could do about it, and then also playing at the dangerous game of... breeding her, as Cass had put it herself. That thought. I don't know if it sickened me, or turned me on. Or both. Or one and then the other. Jesus, I was a mess.

Luckily, however, Cass did the responsible thing and got a morning after pill. It was an accident after all. Rubber ripping? Can't help it sometimes.

Something else that made this day unbearable was a small conversation I had over text messages... with Neil.

13:17: "Taking a small vacay to AC. Just letting you know, when I'm back I'll have plenty of time to bang that black ass."

At first I thought he had sent the text to the wrong number, that it was meant for Cass, so I chose to ignore it. But after a few minutes I got a few more.

13:39: "But I have a suspicion you'd like that."

13:40: "I saw you"

13:40: "In the window. Kitchen."

13:43: "I think you like to watch. You like me banging your girl. Beyond me, you sneaky fuck. Maybe I'll let you watch some day! HAH!"

And that was it. I never really responded to it so Neil let up. But Neil starting to figure out things and stuff certainly made things more... scary? Or maybe anxious. I was even contemplating not telling Cass, but I knew for the sake of our fantasy to work I had to. I knew she withheld things and denied me in some aspects, but that was different, I thought.

"So he's catching on?" Cass asked, forking down her dinner.

It was later, and I had just told her about how Neil had texted me. We ate a few more minutes in silence. Cass looked pretty thoughtful, as she slowed down her chewing. I knew she was thinking. She had this way her expression changed when her brain started celebrating, and when that happened it was best to let her think.

"Other fantasies... Like a threesome bondage. Once you've had a threesome or two, that's for the most part it, right?" Cass asked more or less rhetorically.

"Yeah?"

"Or other fantasies. Futanari, incest. It never really happens. It's something you keep a lid on. So I was thinking. Where does this end?" Cass said, fixing her beautiful smart hazel eyes at me.

To emphasize it was time for me to answer, Cass threw in some salad, chewing it while staring at me, awaiting my answer.

"When... how do you mean? All of it?" I asked, putting my cutlery aside.

"Humiliation and denial, hell, baby, we can do that forever. I've got a mind for that sorta thing, I think we've both discovered that. But sharing me with Neil. Sexually. Does that ever end? How is that working out in the future in your mind? I have my thoughts on it, but I want to hear from you first," Cass said.

"I haven't... really thought about it that way. You know what they say about us guys, we only think with the wrong head. But... Like with the condom ripping it sort of made this whole ordeal so... more real. Like half the time it is hard to think that you, beautiful Cassandra Rose, bioengineer on her way to a masters, and even soon a PHD, to be married with me, is banging someone like Neil. Janitor Neil, who smokes and coughs like a chimney, doesn't care about anything or anyone, is somewhat racist, and who on top of that got fired, possibly for sexual harassment. It is so surreal, and yet so viscously turning me on to no end," I answered.

I tried to get as much of my thoughts out as possible, and I was thankful that Cass was patient in listening to me. I got up and picked up the dishes. Also, it was a way to keep my hands busy while going through the motions. I wanted us to have this conversation without the immediate presence of my erection.

"But when the condom ripped. Like we talked about having kids, no? And personally maybe we've been moving a bit fast with this fantasy? A biiit caught up in it, no? Like last time... that was way too risky. Like, I don't think it's very appealing to raise Neil's kids. That whole notion was fucking ridiculous. And even if you take away the... accident. Sleeping over wasn't planned, but it was certainly a bridge too far. But the fast pace is also a major thrill, gotta say. Waking up and thinking how you and him fucked all night. To say I was turned on would be an understatement. Like, I think we should be able to have fun with it, and play a bit into the losing control aspect... That has a tinge of dangerous fun to it. Like you get turned on by submitting, and basically that boils down to losing control? Not that you have to completely give in, but getting caught up can be fun, as long as we know it for what it is."

I stopped opposite of Cass and looked at her for her reaction, it being her time to respond this time. I needed some water anyway, Jesus. I never talked that much at a time before.

"That was what I was thinking too. We need to establish some sort of control, and by putting a fence post up, or a finish line rather, we kind of know where it stops. No matter what, I think. We'll have our fun, then move on. Especially with how fast we've been moving with this kink. So where does it end? I think we really should make a hard cut somewhere. Like play this thing out a bit, play with it, have fun. Get some good videos for whenever we feel the urge again, then wash our hands of it and be done. Personally, I was thinking up until the wedding. Like that last week before the wedding? That's it, I think."

Cass was making way too much sense. Though I did have one last idea I had been sort of putting off. But it turned me on beyond belief. One special thing I wanted to do. Cass to do. Maybe it was asking too much. For both of us. Like the creampie thing, it was something I was afraid to express.

"And what is it?" Cass asked, reading my expression. "I can tell there is something you wanna say. Spill it. We're talking about it, ain't we?"

I exhaled heavily. Quickly I organized my thoughts so they would come out the correct way. Still, I white knuckled the armrest on my chair as I braced myself. Cass smiled at me encouragingly.

"I... erh. Sorta... I thought it would be hot... Like you said, some fantasies are best under a lid. Maybe this is one of them. But I was thinking about... It would be such a naughty thing if Neil slept with you first after the wedding. You know, waiting for you in the bridal suite..."

Silence filled the room as I trailed off, realizing what I was saying. We stared at one another. Had I really stepped in it this time?

"This is awkward," Cass started. "I had been thinking the same thing. As a way to deny you your first right. Deny you your own wife at your own wedding night. Just for the first few fucks, though, of course... But I was thinking I couldn't do that to you, so I wasn't going to say anything. I love you too much."

"Well, that is a surprise!" I chuckled, rubbing my neck. "Well. Like you said about lids. Doesn't have to come off. Wait, first few fucks?"

"Yeah. Girl gotta have her fix. And Neil is insatiable. Being the first to fuck your wife, even before you, would surely excite him to no end, and you know how he takes what he wants. I'm pretty sure he'd take me over and over, for sure. Hell, I might even abstain from his big dick a few days before just to make it special. Or even better, what if I get really stuffed up just before I walk down the aisle? Wouldn't that be hot? Me fucking him before and after the reception? Hell, thinking about it now, I'd sneak off to fuck him on our way to the after party. Or at the after party! Fuck, Neil is getting me so wet, Isaac, you have no idea. Why did you have to mention him fucking the bride on our special night? Fucking your bride? Now I'm hungry for some proper... breeding."

Almost as a knee jerk reaction I stood up. Cass' words were starting to do me over. I felt my growing erection come with vengeance.

"Oh, you gonna fuck me now? Bwah, why even bother, those condoms suck," Cass said with venom. But she turned her frown to a cheeky smile as her eyes traveled down my body, telling me the truth of her intentions. To rile me up.

"You big beefy boy, you better work hard for it, cuz lately it hasn't been cutting it- WOAH!"

Cass squealed in delight as I bolted across the room, picked her up and threw her over my shoulder like a rag doll. I marched us both straight to the bedroom.

"Such language will get punished!" I declared theatrically.

"Oh, no!" Cass mocked. "Will the big boss have his way with this defenseless girl? What am I to do?"

I tossed her onto the bed and threw myself at her, kissing at her neck. Soon Cass was squirming under my eager tonguing of her sweet soft skin, savoring her delightfully. Nobody drove me crazier than this gorgeous, magnificent woman.

"Please, I'm a bad girl. I need spanking!" Cass said, shoving me off of her and rolling onto her stomach. She turned her eyes to me and bit her tongue so cutely, wiggling her ass at me.

God. She hadn't yet let me do that too much, but now she was begging for it. She drove me nuts. I drew my hand back and gave her a smack. Not too hard, but harder than I usually did.

"Pff, you can do better than that!" Cass goaded.

I pulled back and gave her a much better smack. Cass squealed. Luckily in delight, because for a small moment she had me worried. We never carried on like this before, so seeing the redness in her cheek was a bit off for me, but she seemed to get off on being dominated, so I was more than happy to play her game. But only for a few good smacks on both cheeks. I needed to be inside my fiancée as soon as possible.

I slipped on a condom, and when I saw that Cass didn't move out of her prone position, I got up and took position across her legs. I got a view I had seen little of before. Especially just before banging her. Her cheeks pushed up so beautifully, looking so tight and shapely. It was perfectly reasonable for her to not trust me back here, because all I wanted to do was dive right in and eat her out like this.

But I knew better. Instead, I hoped to finally fuck my girl from behind, like I had been dying for. Like Neil had been doing.

"Come on then, dear husband. Punish your girl. Do your worst!" Cass said.

I needed no further encouragement as I sunk my condom clad cock into her opening, finally feeling the different clinging sensation of doing Cass from behind. The sight of her ass, getting to fuck her from behind and how fucking tight she was in this position made me pause. I had to savor this.

Cass let out a long guttural groan as I sunk down to the hilt with ease. She was so wet and the way she clutched the sheets as I held deep inside her gave me the hints that I needed. She could tease me all she wanted, but her physical reaction to having her true lover inside her once more, and in such a favorable position no less, told me everything.

After resting a few moments, feeling her out, I started to slowly thrust into her. More groans came from her as I slowly, over the course of minutes, started to pick up the pace. It was both for my own sake and hers. Too soon is too soon, and just now it felt like we should probably go for more than two pumps.

"Fuck that... That is so good, Isaac," Cass said, her own chemistry betraying her attempts at humiliating my capabilities. She could humiliate me all she wanted, but we both knew. It was me and her.

"Though... god... fuck... I could go for some actual deep penetration... fuck... but you're good, just stay right there..." Cass said, forcing each poisonous statement out through gritted teeth.

I started to give it to her even harder now, fueled by burning arousal.

"Yeah... that's right..." Cass gasped and then squealed out. Her humiliation and my reaction to it seemed to drive her right into a blaring orgasm, as she started to buck up against me. I felt her clamp so fucking hard down on my cock I exploded right along with her.

"Phew... that was fucking great," Cass said, and I rolled off onto my back. "You still got it champ," she added, slapping my chest lightly.

"That was something, yeah," I panted, shining with sweat.

"See? We can have lots of fun without any pesky big dicked asshole!" Cass said. I couldn't help but agree.

"Fuck yeah. Even if it shocked you back when it happened, I think, as I said, we can have fun with it."

"Maybe... a small break will do us fine, though? I have so much stuff going down the next week up until Wednesday. And there's that charity football game planned for next Friday. A breather from all this taboo debauchery will be much welcomed."

"That's when you have your presentation right? On Wednesday? Or was it the paper delivery?" I asked.

"The presentation, yes."

"Can I watch?"

"You can watch my ass! Hell no! Stay far away!" Cass said laughing. She was always a bit shy when it came to 'showing off' her academic prowess. She sort of just did it.

"By the way, that is why there are some PVC barrels in the shed. I'm to do some stuff on storage and erosion of certain acids. Don't bother with them, I'll have them picked up whenever."

*

That weekend and the following week, I gave Cass a lot of breathing room. I knew how hard she worked, especially if she wanted to do a PHD later, that she needed all the focus she could muster. So I of course gave her the space she needed. Every morning Cass went for a brisk jog, then drove to the University where she worked until the evening. I made sure to send her care packages with all kinds of snacks and what not. When focused on a task like this, something she was really invested in, Cass could sometimes lose a bit of focus on other things. Such as nutrition. Luckily, she had me to make sure she ate and slept at least enough to function.

Something that did surprise me a bit, was the absence of Neil. We were having a break, and though some part of me wished Neil would make Cass forget that said break, he was nowhere to be seen. He had been pretty adamant about visiting Cass a lot if he were to lose his job. But as far as I could tell, he had gone with the wind. I wasn't sure if I was relieved that Cass got the space she needed, or if I was disappointed that we didn't get more vile adventures.

As warmer weather and temperatures came rolling down on the Midwest, I knew outdoor activities were something that was on the horizon. And Cass had expressed an interest in taking up tennis once again, after her university was done for the semester. In her case, done with her whole master's program. So with the due date coming up on Wednesday, and after consulting Jen the secretary, I scanned Cass' clothing for her measurements and went out and ordered her a splendid white tennis dress. Both for her benefit and also my own. I very much looked forward to seeing her all sweaty in a sexy small white dress and a sporty visor. Cass always looked so good when she dressed sporty. So it would sort of suit as a present for her for finishing her master's.

Wednesday finally arrived. I woke Cass up with breakfast in bed, which she was thoroughly grateful for. Then she was off to the University. Honestly, it almost felt like I was more nervous than she was. Cass was calm and collected, focused. At work I was pacing a lot. I tried to stay focused but I knew around noon Cass would show up at my office for a long awaited lunch (it had been a while since the last time), after her presentation and master's defense. Either to celebrate or to mourn.

So here I was. Sitting staring at the door. I even went several times to ask Jen, who was back on duty, but no Cass yet. Something I also appreciated about our upcoming lunch was that it was sure not to be interrupted by Neil. I wanted this moment for us, and no god damn taboo stuff in our moment of victory. Also, the new cleaning lady threw the vacuum out, and never cleaned the office during lunch.

"No, she's not here yet, sir. By the way, there is a charity football game. Cass probably mentioned it, but in case, here's a pamphlet. You'll quarterback one of the teams."

"I will?" I had quarterbacked my way into a college scholarship, so I would probably be a good choice, but I had to scan my brain to recollect whenever I signed up for any charity event.

"Cass signed your name up," Jen said, typing something on her keyboard.

"I guess I am quarterbacking then."

"Yes, you are!" someone said behind me.

I turned and there she was! Smiling from ear to ear. And with a new haircut! She usually wore her curly hair around the shoulders, or in a ponytail, but now she had done her hair up in a sporty afro! Cass had done it before, and she wore it like a damn queen, I had to say. It also matched her light blue button-up shirt (which looked to be tight in just the right spots) and the sheer white, skin-tight jeans she wore.

"I like your hair!" I said, scanning her.

"Glad you noticed!" Cass said and gave me a twirl. "Ready for the summer! Had to celebrate!"

"How did it go?" I asked. I had a sense of how her presentation had probably gone, with her being in this great of a mood.

"I got an Aaaaaa!" Cass said, smiling broadly.

A small hooray went throughout the cubicles. My nosy workers seemed to have been paying attention. No wonder, just look at her! Maybe they didn't know the full extent, but Cass' sunny disposition and her A grade work shone through every fiber of her. I hugged her tightly, giving her a warm peck on the cheek.

"Congratulations, Cass," I exclaimed proudly. "You deserve it!"

Jen made her way over and gave her a hug too.

"Great work, dear," Jen said, smiling. "What did you write about again? Something toxic, I remember."

"Erh, very technical stuff. Acid erosion and its capabilities in preserving- You know what. Let's leave it at acids, shall we?" Cass said, laughing slightly. Jen did too.

Inside the office, I pulled a chair out for her and settled her down into it, wanting to give her the dress right away. I moved her hands to her eyes.

"What is it?" she asked coyly.

"I have something for you," I said, hurrying around my desk and to one of my big drawers where I had hid her dress in a carton.

"Now, that's sweet!" Cass said excitedly. "You didn't have to."

I handed her the pretty carton the clerk had put the dress in. Cass opened her eyes, her notice drawn to the brand on the carton.

"Oooouuh," Cass tooted, sending me a warm smile. She unwrapped it and found the dress.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers