Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something tore and Neil found a new place inside her. He had been there before, but it was still new to her. The new wave of heavenly stuffed up pleasure shot through her, almost sending her right into a frenzy again. Cass squealed out in gratisfaction of feeling Neil again. Just from feeling him bare inside her. She knew it couldn't happen again, it was too dangerous. Too delicious. But it did. Currently, Neil was sitting raw and naked inside of Cass' unprotected, unbred pussy. Her walls were quivering around him from just thinking about it. Her instincts were quickly taking a hold on her.

However, Neil slowed down to a halt as they both realized what had happened. Her body screamed for the continuation, but Neil was conditioned to the condom rule.

"Did it happen again?" Cass asked, looking down at Neil's wide, thick cock sticking into her. God, how stretched she was!

She didn't really need an answer. She could see the ripped condom around the bottom of his shaft, with half of his bare cock still stuffed up inside her. Ominously pulsing and throbbing in anticipation. Cass could feel the details of his cock so clearly now. The contours and how it stretched her out. How it touched places that were still relatively untouched. Filling up those places and the rest of her like no other.

"Yeah," Neil rumbled. But he didn't pull out right away. Instead he looked for her reaction.

A battle inside her immediately commenced. Cass had to make a decision. Fulfill her destiny as Neil's slut? Or remain steadfast, and play by the rules? She knew that if he let her hit it raw again, there was no way back. She had told herself that last time it happened. That it had to happen again. And if she were to relent, the prophecy would fulfill itself, and with Cass as a willing participant. There was no going back. If she let it happen now, that was it. Her pussy was Neil's to claim with his raw cock. Even if it meant Neil would be the only one barebacking her for the time being. All he had to do, or she had to do, was to let it happen. Let Neil take her bare her and now.

Just the thought of how good it felt last time, where she wasn't even able to fully appreciate what was happening due to her almost willful ignorance. Last time it was something that happened. This time it would be something that Cass and Neil did together. No one was there to stop her. Not her, not Neil. Not Isaac.

It had to happen again.

To finally take Neil like she was supposed to take him, would be the only thing that could make this night better.

"God damn it..." Cass finally said. "alright... just... remember to pull out..."

Neil was surprised by this. He had sort of resigned himself to a fate of condoms. If she wasn't going to submit to him bare now, she never would. But Cass did! Cass had just submitted her body to him. Neil screamed in joy within him, as this was yet another victory. Not only in the grand scheme of things, but just this night. Another victory for team Neil, another loss for team Isaac.

"But be gentle. You're still so fucking big," Cass pleaded.

She gulped. Cass knew what she was asking him to do. She shouldn't, but she did. Not only take him raw, with all the risk, but also how she would take him. Slow and tender. Again. And she was asking for it. Yearning for it. Her mind and body started to catch up to what she wanted from Neil. Her whole body was quivering in anticipation.

So Neil put the head of his cock and nudged it into her entrance and pushed his cock inside her all the way, leaning his body over hers in the process. Fully over her, Neil soon found her lips and they softly started to make out as Neil slowly dragged his monster cock out a few inches and then roughly shoved it back inside her. Hard and firmly right inside her. Right as deep as it could go. Right up, and out wide as just he could. Stretching her, filling her, with his big raw cock.

Cass couldn't help but whimper into his mouth as she started to convulse under him. She wrapped her hands and legs around him to pull him in even more. The broad pressure from Neil's beautiful cock, and the intimacy was too much for her starved mind. It had been so long since she had taken a raw cock like this, and not only was it raw, it was Neil's. Gently snuggling inside her. It was the biggest cock, and now the sole conqueror of her body and soul.

With each thrust she was reminded why she shouldn't take him like this. Why Neil was so dangerous in these situations. Why Neil was fucking her right now, and not Isaac. How much better lovemaking was when it was with Neil, rather than Isaac.

And every time he pressed all the way in, she got a small prompt of not only how big he was, but also a warning of how dangerous Neil's cock could be if he didn't pull out in time. When his head stuffed her, he pushed into her cervix, pushing it back with his instroke. It was uncomfortable, yet something so primal Cass blanked it out for how good it felt getting stuffed up like this. The taboo danger of Neil traveling so deep inside her, the implication, made her squeeze around his girth. Like her body was coaxing it from him. Like it was instinctual for her to want to get filled up by his cock until she was filled up by more than just his cock.

"So who owns this pussy now?" Neil asked in a whisper, still agonizingly stroking inside her. Slow and tender.

"You do! You do!" Cass whimpered, closing her eyes. Neil moved his hands down under her and up her back, holding her tightly against him as he ever so slowly increased the tempo. Building her up with each time he hit bottom, firmly ending each thrust by shoving his cock into her cervix.

"I don't want you to fuck the retard without a condom. Not anymore! This is all mine, right?" Neil said. He felt how she gushed around him and could tell how into the humiliation she was. "You like that I'm your only one fucking you raw nowadays?" Neil asked.

"I love it! I fucking love it!" Cass said, leaning up, trying to kiss Neil again.

"You greedy little girl. Can you do something for me?" Neil said.

"Anything!"

"Don't let Isaac hit you raw again before the wedding. I'm the only one," Neil demanded, driving the point home.

Cass sunk her face into his neck, lightly biting into him as if to suppress her whimpers. Her walls clamped around him as he fucked her towards a mind shattering climax. She had never had so much raw cock inside her, and it stretched her out in all the good ways. Going in and out, stuffing her. Cass' mind spun in pleasure like never before.

"Ffffuck... ye-yeah!" Cass whimpered in a jagged voice, barely able to control herself.

"And when we fuck, I'll always go raw!" Neil said, dragging his cock with slick wet sounds in and out of her. "I'm the only one who gets to fuck you like this!"

Cass couldn't do anything but nod. Even if it was over a month to the wedding, she was fully ready to get fucked by Neil raw only. Even if it meant Isaac had to be covered up. She knew it was bad, but if she was to take Neil she wanted to do it the right way.

Cass then decided she would lie idle, just taking this wicked dirty talk like some good girl. Taking the fucking she was getting. It was time to give him some back, reward his savory words with some of hers. Let him have her how he wanted. Minutes dragged by as she lay there. But then she had an idea. Or more like a realization of what to come. Isaac had barely talked to her about it, but Cass knew she wanted it. It was only right.

"Neil... I want you..." she moaned as she rocked gently back and forth under him

"I can tell," Neil said, feeling how wet she was. Hearing it even, the gushing was audible at this point.

"No, let me... oh god... I want you to fuck me at my wedding," Cass said, biting her lips as the words had left her mouth. No sugar coating it. Raw as the cock inside her. "I want you to fuck the bride!"

Now it was Neil's turn to sink his face into her neck, sucking into her as he pumped his cock into her with more intensity. Her words burned into him, and he damn near lost his composure.

"Nngh... If you keep talking like this I'mma bust!" Neil warned, feeling her around him like a hot glove. For her to give herself to him at their wedding would be the ultimate power play. Hell, even to send Cass on her honeymoon with something extra was something that drove even Neil on.

"Come on, then! You gonna fuck the bride? Before and after the reception? When I walk down the aisle, I'll be freshly fucked! Wanna make this bride into a cheating bride? A cheating wife? Wanna fill me up on the wedding night with your big glorious cock? Come on, then fuck me good, you fucking asshole, you!"

"AH SHIT!" Neil groaned, trying to hold back.

"So how about it? You gonna be the one to consummate the marriage? Ole Neil getting first right? Instead of Isaac, I'll sneak off to your bed instead? Or maybe you'll be waiting for me in the bride's suite? Or fuck me in some broom closet? And-"

"You- gonna- get it!" Neil grunted for dear life, thrusting into her with hard strokes.

"Fuck me! Just like that! Just like that! You're so deep! FUCK ME! YESSS!" Cass squealed.

"I'll bust inside you if I do! You want that?!" Neil almost roared, while never stopping forcing more cock inside her. Cass was too far away to deny him. She had to have him. To make him cum so good, and to have him cum with her.

"Do it then! Fuuuckkkk! Fucking do it! Claim this pussy! Claim me! Cum for me! Take me away and make me yours! FUUUUUCK!"

It was happening again. Only this time it felt so much better. Cass and Neil both came as hard as they'd ever cum. The talk and the fucking was so laced with depravity their minds were in shambles. It was like their primal instincts took over, telling them this could only end in one way.

Cass felt it like a shotgun got blasted inside her, and as it did, she gushed around Neil's cock, cumming right along. She was practically squirting from getting his exploding cock rammed inside her over and over. From Neil cumming inside of her. Last time it had been a warm sensation that exploded inside of her, expanding throughout her body and tingling every fiber of her, and now it was no different. Inside her belly was an explosion of the warm sensation of Neil's essence coating and filling her. Covering the insides of her walls with his thick, rich cum. Right into her deepest part she felt Neil's huge cock expand and then unload spurt after spurt inside her with such force it felt like it was shooting right through her cervix and hitting the back of her womb, and recoiling around inside her. Twitch after twitch she felt him sending more sperm right into her. All around her insides. Again and again, through her cervix and right into her fertile, unprotected womb.

Cass mind was in total shambles from how good it felt. To finally get filled up by some bare sex after so long. To finally make intimate love. To finally get stuffed the only right way. To let Neil cum inside her. Nothing else existed in that moment but Cass, Neil, and Cass' ruined insides.

It was so much, and Neil seemed to not stop for a while. With small thrusts he pushed cum blast after cum blast into her. As Cass felt her insides filled to the brim, cum started to spill from her pussy and soon enough the mattress was getting soaked with both their juices. She had never been a squirter, but feeling how much he filled her, and how hard, and the taboo act of it, had made her already wet pussy erupt along with his thrusts again.

Neil finally collapsed on top of her. His cock was still twitching, but more from the after shock. Cass gently rubbed on his back, as they both savored this moment they had together. It was hard to believe. Had it really happened? And had it really happened again?

This time Cass had no excuses. She had consented to raw sex when Neil offered to find a condom. She asked for gentle, tender fucking, which was her favorite. And then she coaxed him to cum inside her unprotected pussy, fully aware of the danger. She had lost herself again, but for some reason... this time she didn't feel too bad about it. On the contrary, Cass felt great! Like it was just the natural progression. The natural thing to do. The right thing to do. Cass was more or less beaming as she hugged Neil tightly, kissing his cheek.

And if even that wasn't enough. Instead of pulling out, Neil rose up with his hand on either side of her, and looked at her, still docked and lodged. Thinking for a mere second, Neil moved his hands to the nape of her knees, pushed her legs so he could position her ankles over his shoulder, and leaned forward again. Again folding her.

And then Neil lifted up, and slammed down. And again. And again. Building up a rhythm where she got dicked deep and good, and this time without any tenderness. Just raw fucking, as raw as it could be. And in addition, in this position, all the sperm that was left inside her worked as lube, as it had nowhere to go. Making her extra wet. And also making it extra dangerous, but that she pushed away. Now was now, then is then. It felt so good being taken in this way, consequences be damned. Now Neil was relentlessly fucking her.

"FUUCK! You're breaking me! God fuck! You're so fucking deep!"

"You like it, little bitch? Big white dick dominating tiny black girl? LIKE THAT?!"

"YES! I LOVE IT! Keep filling me up! Fill me up with that big fucking dick!"

After five straight minutes of Neil shoving his whole weight down on her, thrusting like a maniac possessed, he once again filled Cass up with more of his sperm. Holding it deep with each thrust, as if to make sure that each blast hit home the right way, leaving oh so much cum inside her. Cass couldn't do anything but cum and cum again, getting so savagely taken, utterly broken and destroyed by Neil's ferocity.

"You fucking ooown this pussy now!" Cass purred as she laid with her chin on his shoulder, ending in a yawn. It was a few minutes later, and Neil was now currently passing out on top of her, cock still inside her. Both of them were spent.

"Heh, yes I do," Neil groaned, starting to feel pretty tired himself and finally rolled off.

Cass looked down at her destroyed body. Neil's thick cum slithered out of her pussy still. Some even landed on her thighs and on her firm stomach. She knew it shouldn't have happened again, but Neil fucked her so good, she had no way out. She had to let him cum inside her. No breed her. She had come to love that word, as it brought to her fantasy so much taboo baggage it was almost as if she could taste it. Looking down, Neil truly had made a mess out of her, but she was too tired to do anything about it just yet.

As Cassandra Rose fell into a comfortable, tired sleep, she knew one thing was for sure. She was lost.

"Whoops," Cass chuckled.

*

Sleepy as they were, they only needed two hours rest before they both woke up horny and hungry for more. Cass woke up to Neil climbing on top of her again, spreading her legs to take her once again eye to eye. Once upon a time she would've stopped him from fucking her like this, but now it was the only way she wanted. Cass looked over at the condom almost as a reflex. But she looked away, knowing she was ruined. There was no way she'd have Neil wear one of those again.

"Fuck it?" Neil asked, as he lined his beautiful cock and pressed the head inside of her.

"Fuck it. Might as well go without," Cass groaned, and Neil pressed forward. It was still an effort to take the big throbbing slab. Her abs were crunching up as more cock traveled inside her.

"You're really hooked on bare sex now, then?" Neil asked, slowly working his shaft in and out of her.

"Ff-fuck yeah... There's no way I'm going back. So you wanna breed me some more?" Cass teased, feeling the big cock flex.

"You gonna take plan B, right? If I'mma cum inside you, you better-"

"Breed. You're not cumming inside me, you're breeding me," Cass said, her voice starting to shake from arousal. "Now, come on. Start breeding!"

Requesting this was so taboo, and it drove her into an early frenzy as she felt his dangerous tool shove into her even more. Soon traveling all the way home. And calling it breeding made the danger of it so much more tasty, erotic even. Like Neil was doing the ultimate claiming of her body. And requesting it was her submitting to him truly.

Cass looked up into Neil's eyes, almost challenging him. Neil looked back, as if to challenge her right back, as if to say 'yeah? You about that life, huh?' Cass of course took the challenge. She was too far gone to pussy out now. She needed to get fucked. Fucked hard until Neil came all inside her.

"Come on, Neil! Breed this black bitch! All you have to do is pump that big dick in me until you empty those big balls inside me!" Cass moaned in Neil's ear.

Her words had the desired effect. Neil started to thrust earnestly now, pressing hard and fast inside her, building up a good rhythm. Cass was barely able to talk as he did, as her orgasm was quickly coming, and coming with a vengeance.

"Breed me! Come on! Breed this pussy!" Cass could barely believe the words that were coming out of her own mouth. They stung, but they stung so good.

"Oh fuck... o-okay... let's do this..." Neil groaned, barely able to keep his thrusts steady given how wet and warm Cass was as she clamped around him like a scalding hot glove.

"I want you to fucking breed me! Breed this black pussy! Make it yours by breeding me! Fuck! Oh shit! Fuuuck!"

"Let's do it!" Neil groaned, sweat starting to pour from his temple and down his thick neck.

"YES! Do it! YESSS! Deeper! All up in that pussy! Claim it! TAKE IT! TAKE ME JUST LIKE THAT!" Cass squealed.

And once again Cass' eyes rolled back and Neil collapsed on top of her as they both erupted. Neil shoving his sperm as deep as he could while Cass squirted around his girth, jerking her hips up to meet his shallow deep pumps. It felt so good, every time. Doing something so pleasurable, something she wasn't supposed to. This was so far beyond what one would expect from Cass. From a fantasy of doing something naughty, to getting continuously bred by this monster of a man. It was like a roller coaster she didn't want to get off of, she was enjoying it way too much.

"Oh yeah! Give me that fucking cum! You fucking bred this fucking pussy," Cass purred, feeling every twitch inside her, wrapping her soft legs around Neil to savor their moment further.

"You took it. Now it's yours, Neil. You own it. Thank you," Cass moaned out in delight as their coupling came to an end. Neil too moaned. Where did this even come from? Did she truly thank Neil for more or less knocking her up? How low can you get?

But before she could do anything stupid... anything more stupid, Cass rolled out of bed. Sniffing herself, she had no idea how Neil was able to bang her one more time. She smelled like a bleach factory burnt to the ground. She needed to rinse off.

Standing in the shower, she was starting to take things in. No doubt Neil was relishing the fact of having conquered such a hot babe, right in front of her own fiancé. His former boss. Who even got him a job. And what did he do in return? Bang his wife and probably impregnate her. Cass started to quiver even at the thought of the predicament she had ended up in.

But she had been reckless. She knew this couldn't be the end, but she needed to establish control. She had said that to herself so many times, but over and over she did the exact opposite.

Cass let the warm shower soften up her skin again, wash away any crust from their fucking. Her pussy especially needed a proper clean up. It felt so different from just twelve hours ago. Like she was now accommodated to something so much larger. She knew her body would adjust back, but it gave her a tickling sensation that Neil physically changed her body with how large he was, and with how much he had taken her.