Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,084 Followers

After a good 20 minutes in the shower she came out again, to a slight surprise. Neil had changed all the bed covers, and was now standing with a towel ready to head to shower himself.

"The bedsheet was fucked up," Neil rumbled. "I'll wash off. Be right back."

Cass was sort of happy, sort of angry. Happy that she didn't have to change the sheets, and that she would get to sleep in fresh bed clothes. But also annoyed by how comfortable Neil was getting. This wasn't his home, and he also sort of assumed he'd be sleeping over. Looking at the clock, she figured at least that made sense.

Jumping in bed, feeling the comfy new sheets was pretty neat though. So he would get a pass for that. And from visiting Neil's she knew he liked it clean and tidy, as a major contrast to everything he was. Fuck it, then.

Then the shower turned off and Neil soon stepped out into her and Isaac's bedroom once again.

"You think we gonna bang a lot in that hotel?" Neil said, almost jokingly. Like it was almost a rhetorical question. Like of course they would.

"I don't know. Getting caught seems to have some major ramifications. For me, for Isaac. Maybe not so much for you, you big bad man!" Cass said, playfully teasing Neil.

Neil jumped into bed and slapped her ass hard.

"Hah!" he roared.

"I don't care about the job, I'm moving to bigger things later, but Isaac and his people would no doubt not like that all too much," Cass explained as they lay on their sides and looked at each other.

She was after all not oblivious to how the world worked. The social ramifications of Isaac's fiancée getting caught cheating on him with someone like Neil at her own work place. A job she had gotten through Isaac, no less. So that was surely something that couldn't happen. "I'm my own cliche," Cass thought resigned. 'Something that couldn't happen' was her kryptonite.

"Sooo. You excited to be colleagues with me?"

"Fuck, yeah, can't wait to fuck you in your maid uniform. Hmmm. Maybe I'll celebrate the new job with some cake," Neil said, as he leaned over her with his hand to find and rub her ass.

Soon again he was on top of her naked body, aggressively kissing at her face and mauling her tits and her ass. But not for long. He looked like he had an idea.

"We've done missionary a bunch. I want you bent here on the bed. I wanna watch that ass while I fuck it," Neil said.

Cass bit her lip, but got in position. She had no resistance left when it came to this man. Knees on the mattress, elbows flared out and her face mushed in her pillow. She looked over her shoulder at him, as he positioned himself behind her. The anticipation was unreal.

"Ready!" Cass said, and turned her head again, closing her eyes, waiting for a world of pleasure.

"Gonna, aaahh, warm you up a bit," Neil said, bending his body down.

Soon Cass felt his wet tongue shove itself into her pussy, spreading her juices all over. Neil didn't waste any time, and found a fast, yet teasing pace on the brim of her lips. Cass bit her lips even harder, clutching the fresh sheets. Neil was such a skilled man, in so many ways. Soon enough she was squealing into the pillow, but Neil wasn't done there.

Without letting his tongue depart from her, Neil slid his fat tongue up across her taint and into her ass, shoving in so hard she squealed out in sheer sharp pleasure. And not only that, but Neil shoved two fingers into her pussy. Soon enough she was dripping fluids all over the place, staining the new sheets anew. But instead of shoving her through a series of orgasm, Neil knew to bring her all the way up to the edge, but not across it. Over and over again. Building her up.

"Just like that! Keep it right there," Cass would say, but Neil didn't heed her at all.

Instead, Neil kept it up for an eternity, breaking her mind over and over by denying her release. Then he moved his swirling tongue out of her asshole, and his fingers from her depths. With his free hand he gave her ass a loud smack, then moved one of his fingers to finger her ass. Then two fingers, quickly after. Cass felt so full, getting her ass thoroughly finger fucked.

But still Neil didn't let her cum. Instead, he rose up behind her and lined his cock up with her now drenching pussy. He shoved it in slowly, sawing it back and forth inside her, essentially coating himself in her fluids. But never enough to bring her over. He just kept dipping his cock inside of Cass, jerking himself a bit and then dipped inside again, all the while fingering her ass. And then he even removed his fingers from her, making her feel awkwardly empty. But never really giving her the release she needed.

"For the love of god, Neil! Just fucking make me cum, you dirty old bastard!" Cass exclaimed, trying to press herself backwards, but Neil put his hands on her firm ass, stopping her.

"Oh that's what you want, you dirty skank?" Neil shot back, looking down at Cass with a devilish smile. "How about you beg for it? If it's so important to you?"

"Fuck off," Cass cursed, but quickly resigned herself to his will. "Please, Neil! Fuck me! Fuck me with that giant dick of yours!"

"Yeah? Want me to fuck you real good? Want me to show you who-fucks-you-the-best?!" Neil roared, emphasizing his words by driving down into her with all his might. While it had been slow and intimate most parts of the night, now Neil was giving her his whole weight.

Each thrust pushed her ass down lower until she was lying prone on the bed, giving Neil the magnificent view of sawing his giant cock into her, watching that big thing disappear in between those godly cheeks. Sitting on top of her legs like this made her squeeze so tightly around his girth it was unreal. He had to claim her for his. There was no way he would be able to stop banging this damn broad. He knew he had her hooked for the moment, but he needed to show her just how much better he was than the... alternative.

Cass could feel her jaw pop so she gripped the sheets and shoved the fabric into her mouth to protect her clenching teeth. His force was so unrelenting. She had never been taken this brutally before. Neil had been forceful before, but that had mostly been with a condom on. Now Cass was getting barebacked with full force, and she was loving it. Lying there under his weight, letting him just have at it with everything he had... just surrendering her body and mind to it.

Neil then leaned down on her, lying flat on her, pinning her to the mattress beneath her. The angle didn't allow for those brutal, ravaging thrusts, but just as well. Cass needed some nice deep shallow thrusts now. It was the right icing to send her from the endless, forceful pleasure that was pounded out of her, to another deeper carnal feeling of getting mauled in a more satisfying way.

Cass groaned out her appreciation for the change in tempo. While she loved getting brutalized, the slow and tender ways were always more to her liking. Cass even made a mental note to remind Neil to fuck her tenderly more often. Wait wh-

"So who fucks you the best?" Neil whispered warmly into her ear, breaking into her mind, slowly sawing into her, letting her stew with slow tender thrusts instead. He really wanted to -hammer- that one home.

His breath tickled her ear, causing her to lightly giggle, which again caused small quivers around his fat shaft. She turned her head and gave him a warm peck on the cheek. While she appreciated getting fucked hard, these tender pushes were just something else. Cass knew perfectly well that she should stay clear of it, but the intimacy was just too good to let up on. Raw, sensual fucking was what she lived for.

"You do, of course," Cass purred. "You, Neil, fuck me so fucking good with that gorgeous monster of yours. I never grow tired of it! Please keep it nice and slow like that!"

On the contrary, she could very much get used to this... which she shouldn't. It was ending after all. But for now, those thoughts were shoved waaay away. She was getting fucked, no time for such pesky horizons far far away. All she could think about was how Neil stretched her out more than anybody else.

"That's what I want to hear," Neil said, ever so slightly picking up the pace again, pressing into her with new firm strokes. Cass clutched the sheets with her hands in anticipation of the slow brewing, unrelenting onslaught of fulfilling pleasure.

"Want it on your face? I love it when I hose those cute brown cheeks down," Neil groaned. God, he was so close.

"No... Fuck... Inside... I want you to cum inside me, please!" Cass moaned. Declaring his victory. She asked for it. Again.

Her moans became more erratic along with Neil's rhythmic thrusts becoming not so rhythmic, but a series of ragged and broken quivering pulses inside of her. Her wetness and clenching pussy became too much eventually. Cass bit her lip as she heard Neil's groaning lowly into her ear, feeling the now familiar warmth of Neil's essence traveling into her body. With each deep hilting thrust Neil dumped another copious batch of white matter that clung to her insides. His cock pulsing to a bigger size with each twitch, each pulse causing Cass to groan and pant yet again, whimpering and gushing as she came right along with Neil.

When Cass came down from her high, she turned her head to see Neil resting his heavy body on hers, breathing heavy. She smiled warmly at him, and they exchanged a warm kiss before the two of them finally passed out for the final time that night. And what a marathon it had been.

"I wonder what Isaac will think," was the last thought that went through Cass' mind before she fell into a deep sleep.

*

The next morning, Neil woke her up pawing at her breasts. But Cass was now 'sober' and the world started to settle down for her. The night had been fun, and it had certainly been wild. But now it was Sunday morning, and it was time to get back to reality. Which was, first and foremost, to get Neil the fuck out.

"You've had enough," Cass said, not letting any playfulness into her voice. Ignoring Neil's hand she got up from her bed.

She walked over to their walk-in-closet and opened it.

"Hmm, strange," Cass mumbled.

"What's that?" Neil asked from the bed.

"Nothing, I just expected... Well, get dressed and get out. Yup, I'm tossing you out. No breakfast," Cass said, turning back towards Neil. Neil lay back down and groaned in resigned defeat.

Cass then went to the bathroom, opened her cupboard and found what she needed right now. The morning-after-pill. She wasn't stupid... alright, maybe she had acted real stupid, but she would at least try to make it right. So she popped in two. Not that it made any sense, but better safe than sorry.

Walking back out into the bedroom, Neil was still getting dressed. Cass promptly ignored him, and went out into the living room. She checked the couch. Then the kitchen. That's weird.

"So, how about it then? When do you think we can have a night like this again?" Neil asked, already kicking his worn slippers on. "Or at least hook up?"

"I have no idea. It won't be like this forever, I'm telling you. When I'm married... I'm sorry, but maybe I should find a better time, but after the wedding... I think this is done," Cass said.

Neil looked at her for a bit. He could tell she was serious. So he shrugged.

"Best go out with a bang!" he chuckled, turned and left.

Cass looked out her window, almost longingly. Wondering, when indeed would the next time be? And surely it could not be a whole night like that? And she also thought that the charade might have to come down. The logistics of letting Isaac in on some voyeuristic fun was a nightmare. And who knew what kind of dirty talk and what kind of nasty things they could do, if all three of them were in the know? And with the wedding coming up? Cass was excited about what was to come.

She gave a warm smile and a finger wave as Neil backed out of their driveway, drove past a Mini Morris, a street lamp, turned the corner and disappeared.

*

Thanks for reading.