Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my! Thanks," she exclaimed, standing up and giving me a big kiss right on the lips. God I loved this woman. "And here I was wanting to pick up tennis again! Thanks, Isaac!"

"Now you can. There is a visor there, too, should be matching," I beamed. It was always such a reward seeing her happy and excited.

Cass held the dress up to her shoulders to check the fit, and to her surprise it did! Not to mine, by the fucks I had made such an effort to check all her cloths for the right measurements. It would not be a good look if I bought my own future wife a present and hadn't known her measurements.

"You even got the right size? Oh you!" Cass said, tracing a finger down my chest. "Makes me wanna try it on right now... but I kind of wanna save it for my next tennis lesson. I wanna school Hannah thoroughly when she comes up for the wedding. Last time she managed to score, and that can't ever happen again!"

Hannah was a friend of hers from college. They hadn't really seen each other since then, but I guess they played tennis together? I truly didn't know. I had only met her a few times back when Cass and I had just begun dating.

"Damn... and here I thought I had the surprise," Cass muttered thoughtfully.

"What?"

"Maybe I'll save it for later. I don't wanna ruin the moment," Cass said. But I pushed until she relented. "Fine, fine! I... I know we were supposed to take things a bit slower- No I haven't fucked him, but Neil and I have been texting a bit. And I wanted to show you."

Cass slid her phone over the desk. I picked it up. I hadn't really seen much of their texting since... well probably since before it all happened. And from the looks of it, they had been texting, but not as much as I thought they would be. Mostly pictures of Cass in some of her usual poses, pictures I had all received before.

Then a chain of texts followed, from... just a few minutes ago.

12.05 Neil: "How did the presentation go?"

12.07 Cass: "It went well, but I want to tell Isaac first."

12.07 Neil: "Don't you mean you wanna fuck first? My dick is hard, and I know you're wet you dirty slut. I need to breed you again"

12.15 Neil: "Maybe after?"

12.16 Cass: "Wait your turn, you impatient man"

12.16 Cass: "Besides, we can't do that again. We need to be more careful"

I looked at Cass. Where was this going? "Keep reading," Cass urged.

12.17 Neil: "On oyur way to ur fucking dumb idiot boyfriend, come by and suck me off while I eat you out."

12.17 Cass: "okay"

I gulped. Had she really seen him? Before me? I looked over at Cass who was smiling devilishly back at me, starting to bite her lip as I put two and two together. Knowing Neil, I was almost sure that more than 'just' a blowjob and eating her out happened.

"So. Did you?" I asked.

"God... Just read on, damn it"

12.17 Cass: "But not today. Don't push it" and then another text, reading "You don't wanna push this girl ;)"

12.18 Neil: "You're on the breaking point of losing it, you're just chicken shit to give in. you want it."

12.25 Neil: "Anyway, you need to have your man invite me over Saturday"

And that was it. I looked over at the clock and it was now 12.45. And it was just what Cass had been talking about. Inviting Neil over. At first I was like, why the fuck would we do that? But Cass had been the main lead in this fantasy, and so far it had been nothing but delicious debauchery. Also, it had sort of led me to speculate if that opened up the possibility of watching Neil and Cass. Just the thought was exciting.

"So. What is our excuse?" Cass asked, looking at me.

"We're inviting him over then?"

"It's only reasonable. After all..." Cass said, trailing off to find that one excuse as to why to indeed have fucking Neil over, of all people. "Maybe we actually could get him a job? Like maybe ask your dad if he can hire another janitor, perhaps part time. Or Brian at the hotel?"

"You're asking me to use my dad, who is hunting buddies with the owner of your own workplace, to get Neil a job? What the fuck?" I said a bit perplexed.

"When you put it like that... Well... You think it would be possible?"

"I... We can use it as an excuse for now, then I will see what I can do. Fuck, if they knew why... that would be the end of me," I said, thinking about the ramifications of that. My dad would be furious and become a laughing stock for all his corporate friends.

"That could work. I'm sure Neil won't really give a shit about the job, though."

"Yeah. All he wants is getting in your pants," I teased.

"Should we tell him I'm ending it?" Cass asked.

"We could play it by ear. Maybe leave it for last. Don't wanna put a downer on the whole thing. Fuck, I can't believe this is going to happen."

"Probably a good idea. We also need to find an excuse for you to get out of there, so that I can get banged properly by Neil. I think if we are to maintain the charade of me being out of the loop, we need some excuse to get you out of the house."

"I'm ditching our own dinner party so that my dear fiancée can cheat on me?"

"Yup. All night long. You might have to find a nice hotel while your cute fiancée is getting claimed and bred by another man."

*

When I was sitting in the car, about to drive home, something I'd never thought I'd experience happened. Fucking Neil showed up. He yanked the car door open without any care, sat in and slammed the door. I immediately looked around to see if anyone saw it.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked, choking a bit at the immediate stench of cigarettes.

"Heh, shut up. So I have this brilliant plan. You can probably think of it as a gift, considering how you're fucking wired. Anyway. You're gonna come up with some stupid excuse for Cass and invite me over on Saturday. I'm trying to work this angle where you can watch," Neil explained.

"Consider it as a thank you for not beating the shit out of me as I'm plowing your missus. Not sure why, but you're obviously getting off on it or something, or I'd be dead. I'm not an idiot," Neil continued.

It was just so I wouldn't laugh. Out there somewhere there were a series of different venn diagrams of what me, Neil and Cass were supposed to know.

"You up for it?" Neil asked. "I was thinking during my visit you could find some idiot reason to leave, sneak off to a good hiding spot and then let the thing commence. Maybe you can film it. Hell, your girl loves getting filmed. And don't worry, your girl will bite once she knows what's gonna happen once you've left."

"Sure... A bit... erh wild, and I'm not sure if it will work. But I'll bite. Whatever. Alright... By the way, where have you been?" I asked. Neil chuckled.

"I got fired, you know? Had to fuck off for a bit. I never banged that bitch secretary. And I never logged on to no fucking computer either," Neil grumbled, looking out the window.

Was it possible that I was looking at Neil as more than just a tool that played into my and Cass' fantasy? Maybe I should get him that job, if it was true that he was framed. But why? Then again, given the way he was talking about Jen right now, who was a lovely woman, it was hard to sympathize with him for his character faults.

"You'll be alright?" I asked, furious at myself for feeling sympathy for this fucking asshole. He tried to steal my girl with all his might and here I was asking if he was alright?!

"Maybe I can talk with dad? He hunts with the owner of some of the hotels in the area. Cass got a job through him as well."

"Hah! Wouldn't you just love me working with that hot black ass? Pff, you trying to get me to bang her all day or something? Heh. Sure, I'll also bite," Neil chuckled, looking at me with a devious smile. Like I was getting suckered or something.

Yuck. Even trying to be nice with this man, he still had to be crass. But I had to rise above, or else I'd be at his level.

"Who says it has to be the same hotel?" I said.

"Toush."

"It's touché, not toush."

"Heh, whatever. Anyway, see you on Saturday then. Banging your wife. Future wife, excuse me," Neil said and got out.

This sort of set me in a predicament. Should I tell Cass that Neil wanted to set me up to watch? These venn diagrams of who knows what were sort of hurting my head at this point, so I sort of concluded not to say anything. Seeing how Cass would act without knowing of my presence was certainly appealing. I would be sure to tell her after, but maybe I could keep this one for now? I knew she was keeping some things from me too, saving it for later.

*

Friday I started with a brisk jog. I had been jogging for years, but last week I had stepped up a bit for the upcoming charity football match later today. I had been officially approached by Bran, a local boxer I think I had met at one of the pantries at some point. He had also played wide receiver in high school for a bit, but he hadn't played as much football as me. He was fairly small, but he had good balance and some experience, and was a big worker in the charity scene in Courtington, so he had a knack for this sort of thing. The quality of football wasn't so important, just to have a great time.

Coming home after the workout (I did some pull ups and lunges in the park, just to feel how stiff I was), I went to the shed. I saw the ominous PVC barrels Cass had mentioned, but moved gently past them. If they were used for acid or something, best not to get too close. I needed to clear the hedges under the window a bit so there would be easier access for later. Fuck, it's so weird. Setting up so I could sneak into my own house and watch this monster bang my lovely fiancée.

Afterwards I practiced my throw on the front lawn, even played catch with some of the neighborhood kids. And then it was off to the game. I jogged down, letting Cass drive down on her own. Thing is, I was an extremely competitive guy back when I played, and getting into that mindset I needed to focus. Jogging down to the field would let me do that. It wasn't a serious game, but I wanted to show off a bit if nothing else.

And boy did my team wreck the other team. Majorly to my detriment. We schooled the other team, but to my major discomfort, Plumber Dan was playing on the other team. He kept tackling me over and over, and in the end I got banged up good. I broke some ribs, but Dr. Roxane Mallow, the local orthopedic physician, told me I was a strapping young boy who'd be just fine.

What made the whole situation more awkward, was that I couldn't find Cass after the game. First she was there, then she wasn't. I had clearly seen her in the crowd. In the end Plumber Dan himself had to drive me to the hospital with his Mini Morris. Him being huge in all departments, it was a weird car selection, but hey. He seemed to like it, so who was I to argue?

"So where were you then? I had to be driven down here by my assailment!" I asked when Cass finally showed up at the hospital lobby.

"While you got pounded, I got pounded," Cass said. I felt my eyes go wide.

I felt a mix of being turned on on a primal level and jealousy. Had Neil banged her already? Even with the agreement of having a 'dinner date' on Saturday? The thought gave me a growing semi pretty fast. We had better get out of this lobby before someone caught on.

"So. Here are the options. I can either blow you on the way home. Or, I can use these cute lips to tell you aaall about it. What do you say?"

*

Saturday. The day of doom. The day of glory. The day which held secrets yet to be discovered. I almost couldn't wait. It was almost like I wanted to go into hibernation until it was over, just so I could know how it ended up. But no. I would get to experience whatever this day held. Or not experience. Witness.

Even Cass seemed to be excited about the prospect of getting fucked again. Not that we hadn't been making love, but we both knew the extra package Neil came with. And it being so long since they'd done anything, I guess it was understandable. One thing was for sure, seeing her getting more and more pent up got me excited as well. Especially with the little plan Neil had laid for us. Fuck I couldn't fucking wait to watch them in action. I knew second hand how dirty Cass could get. Now I'd see it first hand.

Finally, around six o'clock the door rang. It was almost ominous hearing the ding dong. Cass came out of the bedroom. I looked past her and saw a box of condoms conveniently placed on the bedroom table.

"You got your hotel room?" Cass asked. "And did you talk to your dad?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna sleep at your job, Cass. That's hilarious," I chuckled. Cass did too.

"You slacker. I'll give you the directions to the nearest broom closet when you get there," Cass said, smiling. I was happy that she wasn't letting the anticipation get to her. I wanted this to be fun. But I guess that was inevitable once 'it' all started.

The door rang again. Right, in our reassurance of each other we almost forgot why this evening was taking place. We had made it so that it would be after dinner, and more like a talk over some beers. No way we were going to cook for this son of a bitch. Also, that way we'd skip the awkward conversations.

"What up," Neil said as I opened the door. Cass was still lingering in the kitchen, getting drinks ready.

"Ready? Gonna bang the shit out of your girl. All night. Hope you picked a good spot, because it's gonna be a while," Neil said, flashing an evil grin as he spoke and stepped on through the door.

Fuck. It was really going to happen. The same sort of horned up anxiety I felt when I found them in the parking lot way back when. Here I stood, inviting this man into my home, exclusively so he could bang my soon-to-be wife. How did I come to arrive here? Through one nasty fantasy explored after the other. Just the mere thought filled me with arousal.

And Neil hadn't even dressed for the occasion. He wore his slacks, stained t-shirt and his jacket. Gut stretching the fabric. He looked like this was just any other thing he did. Like it was no big deal. Like Cass was just some tramp he was gonna bang real quick before heading off. It was almost downplaying the whole thing by how he dressed. But somehow that too helped fuel it.

Especially as I had at least put on a decent polo shirt, and Cass was dressed in one of her tight blue jeans and her favorite green loose fit blouse.

"Mind if I help me to some?" Neil said, breaking my thoughts.

"What?" I asked, not paying attention. Neil turned to me, as if to challenge me.

"I'mma go fuck your girl in the kitchen, and I bet there is nothing you gonna do about it," Neil said.

And just like that, Neil turned and headed into the living room and through to the kitchen. This wasn't part of the plan of any of us! I hurried over to the door to see. How would Cass react? Would Cass really relent? With the risk of 'getting caught'?

Luckily we didn't have the biggest of kitchens nor the thickest of walls, so I could hear all they had to say before.

"What the fuck are you doing? Isaac is right there?" I heard Cass whisper frantically. I could imagine Neil had groped her fine ass from behind.

"Just pregaming of what's mine, is all. Looking at those blue jeans stretched over that black ass of yours makes any man go nuts," Neil muttered, just loud enough.

Fuck it. I sneaked a peek past the corner. Neil was pawing Cass' ass over her jeans, as she was pressed up against the kitchen sink. Both with their backs towards me. When Neil saw that Cass wasn't putting up any immediate resistance, he raised his hand up along her firm cheeks and then descended down into her pants. Cass gasped out at his forwardness.

"Neil, please..." Cass pleaded, but never turned her head to watch me. "He can be walking in any minute!"

"He's busy. We'll be quick," Neil said with a small grunt. Cass also gave a small noise.

I looked down to see what had made him grunt. Bulging out her jeans, I could clearly see his finger lightly pulse in and out. With how high his hand still was I could only guess he was fingering her ass. Right here in our kitchen. He knew I was watching, and I guess Cass suspected it as well. But that didn't seem to deter them. Hell, it seemed to entice them. Cass was letting out small suppressed whimpers as Neil was doing her ass over with his skillful finger. Both were moaning softly now, feeling the debauchery doing the work on them both.

I could see Neil's bulge start to grow. And almost as if on cue, Neil stuck his free hand into his own waist band. He worked his slacks down to mid thigh, dragging his boxers with them, releasing that monstrous tool once more inside my home. Neil lightly tapped Cass' jean clad ass with his shaft, leaving small spots of precum on her.

"I'll be quick," Neil muttered.

Cass didn't really respond. Instead she bit her lip and arched her head back, enjoying the pleasure she was already being given. She could feel her first orgasm already brewing fast. Getting her ass fingered seemed to be one of her many favorites. Favorites that I never got to indulge in. But Neil was holding back. He didn't want to bring her over with his fingers. Nope, he had other plans.

Instead, Neil slid his finger out of Cass' ass, grabbed her waistband and slowly slid her jeans down to her own mid-thigh. Once they were equally dressed, Neil lined up. Just before he was about to slide into her, Cass moved her hand to his stomach. Neil knew not to argue. Besides, he was so pent up he wasn't in the mood to argue. He found one out of his own pocket and slid it on.

Neil then lined up again, and for the first time I was able to see Neil penetrate Cass. He slid into her easily with how wet she was. Already. Both moaned out in pleasure as they finally connected. With each inch of cock I saw disappear, I knew where it went. The more Neil pressed forward, the more cock filled up my beautiful Cass. And he didn't take any measures to let her adjust, he slid right into the hilt and pressed hard up against her depths, pressing Cass firmly against the sink. And then it was on. Neil fucked into her with frantic thrusts, panting like a maniac as he did. Cass moaned along, panting and bucking against his thrusts. The whole scene had an urgent feel to it. This wasn't any 'let's make it last' or pesky lovemaking. This was raw fucking.

Soon enough Cass whimpers became small squeals as she clamped hard around Neil's girth, cumming faster than I'd ever made her cum. I couldn't help but notice how cute she sounded as she tried to conceal her orgasm. Her whimpers and her weak moans... After a bit, Cass seemed to get her wits about her, however.

"Hurry the fuck up, Neil, Isaac can catch us at any moment. Please!" Cass said, begging Neil to finish fucking her. Fuck it was so hot hear her beg like that.

"Talk to me then, what do you want me to do down here, eh?" Neil teased through jagged breath, never slowing his thrusts.

I could almost hear Cass roll her eyes. But she played game, as they were on urgent business.

"Come on, give it to me then, you fucking stud. You're so fucking big! Oh shit. You have no idea how much I missed this! Come on, please! Fuck me! Claim and breed me in my own home!"

"It's not really breeding if it's in a condom!" Neil said, trying to sound dismissive, but his breath gave him up. It was obvious he didn't have long yet.

"You're right," Cass said, and turned her head to look at Neil. "Take it off."

Neil paused. I gulped. I couldn't believe my ears. Neither could Neil. He stood completely still, breathing frantically. Cass pressed back, forcing Neil to take a step back and slide out of her. She turned and looked into Neil's eyes.

Then she sank down to her knees. Fuck, she was playing the both of us.

"Fuck your load down my throat, then," Cass challenged with a sultry look, and opened her mouth.