Cassidy's Expanding Adventures

Story Info
Cassidy finds new ways to flash, and has a new companion.
11.6k words
4.73
8.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the product of my imagination.

This is a continuation of "Some Changes in Cassidy," and it would help to read that one first, but it isn't totally necessary.

All characters who need to be are over eighteen years of age.

Hope you enjoy the story. Please take the time to rate and comment

◇-◇-◇-◇

Flashing and being seen were new excitements Cassidy had found for her life...and she wanted it to continue.

Plus, there were those special times with Newt. Very special times.

And there was what lay ahead, the "what" now unknown.

She was ready to explore that "what."

◇-◇-◇-◇

Cass had an idea for her solo day, and it was something she'd never have thought of, let alone considered doing just a few short months ago. She hoped she could pull it off. It was actually a lengthened repeat of her first flashing experiment. Even on that short adventure, she'd had a man show up, but after she'd closed her coat. She'd been surprised at her reaction to the men coming toward her; relief at first that she was covered, followed by an unexpected disappointment at not having been seen.

She and Mikaela had performed for amateur night at the Sisters of Jezebel strip club, but being exposed outside and in public was different and inherently exciting. At the club, you were expected to be exposed; in public, you weren't, and that was the source of the exhilaration. The anticipation would have her heart pounding--what would happen, and her reaction to the unknown was why she did it.

Tomorrow, the four of them would get together to plan, the final result totally unknown as of now. Cass and Mikaela would be working with Newt and Mikaela's boyfriend, Caleb, and couldn't imagine how that might work out. The lady's stint at the strip club had been unknown to the men who had certainly enjoyed watching the video the next day. A mini-repeat performance in Cass's living room had everyone anticipating more.

Cass found their camera--she'd be using it today instead of her cellphone. She was ready for today. It had been a rainy day when she'd been topless the first time, and her raincoat had looked very normal. Today it was much cooler, and the raincoat would be replaced by a stylish autumn coat that would provide coverage with the same ease of exposure. The question of the day was what would be the extent of that exposure?

Finally ready, Cassidy went to her bedroom to dress...or undress for her day. She pulled off the T-shirt she'd worn for breakfast, her breasts now bare. They'd stay that way, except for the coat. She debated after she'd pulled off the sweatpants. But she didn't need to decide yet; she could check things out when she parked the car and make her final decision then. She plugged in the charging cable, deciding to let the camera charge while she ate lunch.

Her phone buzzed.

Have you done it yet A text from Newt.

Eating lunch and then going

Will I have something to see

That's the plan

She received a "thumbs up" reply to her last message.

Whatever he would be able to see, she knew it would have its effect, and he would have something special planned for bedtime. Her recent transformation from prude-hood to whatever she had become had been accompanied by new sexual experiences that she'd found to be exhilarating and satisfying. Newt had found that to be true as well, and it had encouraged him to search for new and titillating things to explore. She wondered how much more there was.

Cass remembered how she'd felt that first time, her heart pounding, and the strange feelings that had invaded her body. It seemed like today should be different--she was an old hand at showing off her body now. But showing in public was still different, and the original nervousness had returned.

As she thought about it, even the nervousness was exciting. Like anticipating a special present or a party. Your body tingled as the adrenaline rushed through it, and that feeling was a close second to the actual happening. She loved it.

Cass was topless under the coat but had decided on a modest thong, if a thong could be called modest, covered by a pair of yellow shorts. She could pull the latter two items off after she'd parked the car. With her tuna and crackers gone, it was time to head downtown. She stuffed a small black mask into the pocket of her coat. If photos were to be taken, she could face the camera...and smile.

When she went through the door into the garage--the unheated garage--the chill she felt surprised her. In simple words, it was cold for spring--nearly summer.. She wondered if the light coat she'd picked was warm enough, then chuckled to herself. If the coat was left behind in the car--not likely--or carried over her arm, warmth wasn't an issue.

She climbed into the car, raised the garage door, and was on her way.

To what, she wondered.

Once downtown, she pulled onto the street where she'd been just weeks ago. There were more cars parked there now, probably due to the time of day. Finding a parking place wasn't a problem though; she picked a spot near the end of the short street close to the warehouse. She could see that there were several ledges where she could locate the camera. Now for the big decision.

Cass decided to compromise. The shorts would come off, and she'd keep the thong. She wondered what the city laws were concerning public nudity, but it was too late to worry about that now. She pulled up the coat, and the shorts were off. She was ready.

The knock on her window nearly brought a heart attack. She looked and saw the uniform. She hadn't done anything yet--what could he want? She lowered the window.

"Sorry to startle you, ma'am," he said apologetically, his eyes drawn to her shapely legs, most of which were in view. He pointed to a sign a few feet from the car. "You have just a little over an hour before there's no parking on this street."

Cass relaxed.

"Thanks so much, but I'll be gone before that."

"Sorry again, and have a great day." The officer saluted and headed back toward the main street.

Cass took a deep breath and let it out. "Hell of a start," she said, her heart still pounding, and wondered what else might be in store for her day. She didn't want to waste time, so she turned on the camera, jumped out of the car, and went quickly to the warehouse, propping the camera on the ledge. She carefully adjusted where it was pointed, turned on the video, and returned to the car.

Her coat was off--holy shit, it was cold--she gave a quick wave to the camera, deciding she'd carry the coat over her arm. She paused for a moment, then grabbed the mask from the coat pocket and tossed the coat into the car. Turning, she began her walk.

She was walking away from the camera and was determined not to look back. If someone followed her, they'd see her legs and butt. If someone was walking toward her, they'd see her tits with their hard but shriveled nipples. And they'd see lots of goosebumps and a shivering body. She wished she'd waited a couple of days, but it was too late for shoulda woulda coulda.

So far, no excitement, but she had another decision to make. She was approaching the end of the street and had to decide how far to go before she turned around. Surprised to find no one there when she reached what she knew was a busy thoroughfare, she touched the sidewalk with her toe and headed back toward the car, more concerned now with getting warm than being seen.

Cass was about halfway back when she saw the door open, and a well-dressed couple emerge. Actually, she was focused on the warm-looking coat the lady was wearing. One more step and she saw the man's eyes open wide. He elbowed the woman, and Cass knew she'd been seen. She heard the standard question.

"Are you okay?" the woman asked, a concerned look on her face.

"Just cold," Cass replied.

"That must mean you're doing this on purpose." She looked at the man. "Go ahead; I know what you're thinking."

"Only partly," he said, looking directly at Cass's breasts. "Goosebumps are sexy as hell, and you've got plenty of them, whoever you are."

She wasn't about to tell him who she was, but his words were warming her inside, if not outside. But what was the deal with the lady?

"Go ahead, make an ass of yourself gawking at her tits," she said, "and I know you wish that was me."

"What's wrong with me wanting you to flash those great tits of yours?"

"You're a pervert, wanting other people to see my...my tits."

The exchange had Cass wondering--what was hiding under that coat she'd love to be wearing?

"It must not be too bad. It's cold as hell, right?" he asked, looking at Cass, "But she's doing it."

"Someone else does it, so I should do it?" She glared at the man for long seconds. "Okay," she said, but you'll pay for it, big time."

She disappeared through the door the two had just exited, was out of sight for thirty seconds or so, and reappeared sans coat, blouse, and bra. Cass decided the man hadn't overstated the quality of her tits. Plus, her nipples were slowly catching up with Cass's.

"Satisfied?" she asked snidely. "Hurry and take your damn pictures; I'm freezing."

Cass was just able to get the mask on before photos were being taken.

"Thanks," the lady said. "This isn't your fault." She chuckled as she disappeared through the door again. Fully dressed, she reappeared. "He's been trying to get me to do that forever." The man took hold of her arm, casting one more glance at Cass's tits."

"Yes, thanks," he added, and the pair headed off.

Cass made a beeline toward the warehouse and the camera, hoping she didn't meet anyone. She grabbed the camera, shut it off, and hurried to the car. Her coat was quickly on, but it didn't help much. An idea popped into her head, and she took a couple of photos of her crinkled nipples knowing Newt would love to see them. She just prayed he wouldn't want to duplicate them.

She started the car, anxious to get the heater turned on. But she was already thinking, remembering her first adventure and how a spur-of-the-moment decision to add something that she hadn't planned. That was the first time she'd been seen topless...and she remembered. She still had the photo in her phone.

Today, though, was a little different. The temperature had certainly had its effect so far. The last selfie she had taken confirmed that. The heater was pouring out hot air now, and she realized that she wasn't required to stay outdoors. She'd had an idea yesterday, and she didn't have too far to go to make it happen. She drove about eight blocks and found a parking place. Still not comfortably warm, she was smiling at what she had planned.

Cass looked through her front windshield at the twelve-story Webster Insurance building, the building with the glass-enclosed external elevators. She was much more "downtown" now; the pedestrian traffic much heavier, and lots of people watching the very visible elevators going up and down.

Going up should be simple once she'd left the first floor since she didn't expect many people on intermediate floors to be going higher. Coming down would be much more interesting. She snugged up her coat and exited the car, smiling at the building as she walked toward the front door. Inside, she noted that the lobby wasn't overcrowded, but there were several people waiting for the elevator at the north end of the lobby.

She took her phone from her pocket, trying to look busy as she waited for the crowd at the elevator to thin. When she looked up from her phone, it was gone. She moved across the lobby, noting it had stopped at the second floor. When the arrow didn't move for thirty seconds, she pressed the UP button. She took a deep breath as the door opened, then stepped inside and pressed the 12 button, watching the door close.

As the elevator began to move, Cass spread her coat and stepped forward, so she was nearly pressed against the glass. Her eyes roamed the sidewalk below and, at about the third floor, saw a man pointing upward at her. In seconds, his cell phone was aimed in her direction. By the fifth floor, there were two more phones and several more sets of eyes looking at the elevator. She was relieved as the elevator continued uninterrupted to the twelfth floor.

When the doors opened, she pulled the coat closed and jumped out, hurrying along the hallway to the south elevator, where she pressed the down button. This promised to be more exciting, she was sure.

Cass noted that the arrow was at the sixth floor, then at the seventh. She'd have a minimal amount of time to wait for it to arrive. It was moving again; eight, nine, ten, eleven...and the door opened.

Once more alone, she watched the door close, pressed the ground floor button, spread the coat, and actually pressed her body against the window, retreating quickly as the glass felt very cold. No one had seen her yet, but the elevator slowed and stopped. The door opened, and a man stepped inside. He checked the buttons, noticed the GF was lit..and looked at Cass.

"Mind if I squeeze one of those," he said, chuckling.

"Yes, I mind," she said. "I'm just trying to finish my dare." She didn't mention that she was the originator of the dare.

"Just teasing," he replied, "but those are pretty nice looking hooters. Kind of cold for this, isn't it?" he added as the elevator was moving again.

"I didn't realize how cold it was," she chuckled, giving him a better view.

The guy pressed the seven button, and the elevator stopped, and the door opened. There was no one waiting...and his cell phone was quickly in his hand. Cass had her mask on in seconds, and her cell phone was out as well.

"A quick pair of selfies," she said, smiling as they took quick turns taking photos.

"My wife will enjoy this." He held the phone close to her breast and took another photo.

At the third floor, two women entered the elevator.

"There's a first for Webster," one of them said.

"Why don't you join her, Stella?" the other lady said, laughing.

"That would be disgusting."

"I'd still like to squeeze them both."

"Tom, now you're disgusting. Wait till I see your wife."

The elevator bumped to a stop, and Cass buttoned her coat. When the door opened, the four of them marched out, Cass smiling very innocently. Walking north toward her car, she noticed a couple of men looking up at the elevator and gesturing. Another smile as she hurried past them, anxious to feel the warmth of the heater again.

Today had been interesting, but she was anxious for this evening's planning with Mikaela, Caleb...and, of course, Newt.

She chuckled.

Newt.

He'd want to know all about her day...and then, he'd have some sort of a plan for after their guests had left. She'd been thinking a little herself and might surprise him.

When Newt came through the door from the garage, he was asking about any photos she might have taken. There were only three of them, and he seemed very interested in the large and shapely breasts of the stranger.

"Who's that?"

"No idea. They just came out of the building."

"They?"

"Yeah. I think he was her husband. They kind of argued about her showing, but she huffed at him and then did it."

"Great tits."

"You think any bare tits are great."

"That's a good start. But you didn't get her name?"

"And she didn't get mine."

Newt looked at the photo again. "I didn't realize it was that cold today."

"Neither did I before I left the house." She showed him the second photo...or her wrinkled nipples.

"Hmm."

"No!" she said emphatically. "We're not going to duplicate that look."

"Maybe this winter."

Cass shook her head and sighed.

It was about seven-thirty when Mikaela and Caleb arrived, anxious to find out how Cass's day had gone. Photos were shared with comments about the weather and the great tits on the woman who'd flashed with Cass.

Then it was time to plan.

◇-◇-◇-◇

"Any ideas?" Cass asked, looking from face to face.

"We need to involve the guys," Mikaela said, an insistent sound to her voice. "In something other than taking photos. "We need some naked men with us."

"Sometimes naked men get arrested," Newt suggested.

"So, does that mean you're going to chicken out?" Cass asked with a chuckle.

"Wha-da-ya think, Caleb?"

"If they can do it, so can we. It's just a matter of figuring out when and how."

"Plus, you know what happens when naked men and women get together."

"They get together."

"Mikaela, you're not suggesting..."

"Why not? We want to do something exciting, right? What's more exciting than that?"

"Stop looking at me like that," Cass giggled. "You think I'm afraid to do something like that, don't you." She looked defiant as she knew that Newt's look had been a challenge. She would do whatever the others did...at least she hoped she would. Talking defiantly to Newt, even in front of Mikaela and Caleb, was one thing. Having sex with him in a public place was something else.

"You'll have to hold down the moaning and yelling if we're in public, you know."

There was no reply to that from Cass as her face colored bright red, her head shaking at what Newt had said. The fact that Mikaela and Caleb were laughing hysterically wasn't helping.

"Don't feel bad, Cass," Caleb reassured her. "Mikaela has the same issue."

Mikaela smiled, but her face was nearly as red as Cass's. Sharing sexual behavior with others wasn't something either of them was used to.

But there was more.

"We'll do it one couple at a time, and the other couple will record it." It was Newt's turn to look from face to face.

"Wait," the ladies said in unison, realizing what Newt's simple words actually meant.

"We're going to watch each other...well..." Cass's voice trailed off.

Three nodding heads.

The "what" seemed to have been decided. Now came the "where."

"Where does this happen?" Mikaela questioned, "and do we need two locations?"

"I think we need two locations, and I think, to add adventure, we need to navigate from our car to the location...naked."

"That may depend on the location we choose. The idea flipping through my mind is downtown, and walking along naked down there might be frowned on." Caleb was getting into the spirit of things.

It had just struck Newt that they had been laughing and teasing about being naked, thinking only about the ladies, but this would involve the men too. If he pictured himself stripping in front of a room full of clothed women... He'd never really thought of that before, and it made him a little uncomfortable. He glanced at Cass with an increased respect for what she'd done.

"How about each couple figuring out their own location, and we get together Friday evening and do it." Caleb raised his eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

"That gives us a couple of days, okay, Cass?"

She nodded.

In five minutes, they were alone. It was still early, but Cass was ready, and she knew Newt was always ready.

"This is my night," she said, having made her decision during her morning adventures. And she was anticipating what was going to happen

"Um, what does that mean?" Newt asked, smiling.

"You'll just have to find out," she answered with a chuckle. "You'll be on the other end for a change."

Newt was curious now. "Other end?"

"Yep. Once you finally talked me into watching porn, I've been, well, getting naked in public, but you've been leading me along in our bedroom or wherever you decide we'll do it. I just thought I should have a turn."

"Wow, so I'm going to do what you tell me?"

"Sort of," she replied, thinking of what she had in store for him. He was certainly going to be surprised. "Go upstairs and get naked," she said. "I'll be there in a minute or two." She had a couple of things to pick up.

Newt went to the bedroom, stripped, and waited, his mind filling with possibilities. The more he imagined, the more he was ready for whatever when Cass came through the door.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers