Cassidy's Expanding Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't take much to get you ready," she said with a giggle. And, you're giving full authority for tonight to me?"

"Should I be afraid?"

"Yes or no?"

Newt thought for a moment. This was very much unlike Cass. But he had encouraged her to branch out, become adventurous...and enjoy it. He knew there was no way he could run from her now.

"Yes, you're in charge, and I'm your slave." Another chuckle from Newt.

She knew he wouldn't be chuckling for long. "Lie down in the middle of the bed," she said sternly.

Newt climbed onto the bed and lay down as Cass stepped into the hallway. She was quickly back.

"Is that rope?"

"Clothesline, actually."

"You're going to tie me up."

"I'm going to tie you down.

Newt wasn't chuckling now. He knew Cass wouldn't hurt him, at least not damage him. But what was she up to? At the moment, she was up to tying his arms to the headboard of the bed, pulling them tight. Next came his legs...and he was secured.

"What the hell's going on, Cass?"

She climbed onto the bed, her feet straddling Newt's waist. "I need to undress," she said, gazing down at him and pulling her shirt off over her head and dropping it on Newt's head.

"Cass, I can't see," he said, shaking his head to dislodge the shirt.

Her bra was off when she tossed the shirt on the floor.

"Is this what you want to see?" she asked, squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples until they were hard and extended.

"Oh, shit," he groaned softly.

She slid her shorts down her legs and off. Her panties followed. She smiled down at Newt.

"A pretty nice view, even if I can't do anything about it."

"Oh, this," she cooed, spreading herself and touching her clit. She dropped to her knees, still straddling him, and inched her way forward till she was over his face. "Want a taste?"

Newt groaned as she rubbed her pussy against his face, his tongue and lips desperately searching for her clit.

She straightened. "Just a taste," she said, giggling and moving back until she felt his erection poking her butt. She pressed it against his belly and lowered herself, gently moving back and forth, rubbing it with her labia. "That feels kind of good."

"Cass, you're killing me," Newt groaned, straining against the ties. "Untie me, and I'll show--"

Her hand over his mouth cut him off. "I'm in charge here," she said, sliding back and forth on his cock a couple more times to more groans from Newt.

He watched Cass, saw the look in her eyes, and heard the tone of her voice as she spoke. This was a different and unique Cass, and what she was doing to him were things he'd only fantasized about in the past, but he'd never imagined how the reality would affect him. It was ecstatic torture. He was torn between wanting it to continue and wanting to be untied. Coupled with all of that was the anticipation of what she'd do next. He was about to find out.

"I think it's my turn for a taste," she said, moving backward and straddling his legs. She grasped his cock firmly, giving it a pair of gentle pumps. "Hello, Little Newt." She glanced at Newt's now-raised head. "Or should I say, Big Newt?" She kissed the very purple head once, then twice more. "But that isn't tasting, is it, Babe?" She engulfed the head with her lips, then plunged it deep into her mouth.

"Damn, Cass. Do that again...and again and again."

Newt's panting voice was music to her ears. Not too long ago, even thinking about what she was doing was out of the question. She didn't know things like she was doing existed. She'd been a willing receiver of the things Newt had done to her and with her. Tonight was different.

"I think it's time for me to try something a little different."

She straddled his hips once more, grasped his cock, and began rubbing the head against her cleft.

"Ohhh, that feels so good," she murmured sensually.

"Cass, you know what I want."

"I know, but this feels sooo good," she answered, using her other hand to spread herself, rubbing the head back and forth across her clit. "A little more of this, and I could come."

Then, without warning, she plunged his erection deep inside her.

"Oh, fuck," Newt groaned loudly, struggling to move his hips up and down.

Cass's hips were moving rapidly. Then, just as quickly as it had begun, she lifted herself off of him.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Newt's hips were pumping futility.

"Tell me what you want, Babe."

"You know what I want."

"Tell me."

"Cass!"

"Say it."

"I want your ass on my cock."

"I think I want it too. At least close."

As fascinating as it had been to sort of "torment" Newt, the effect on her had been the same, and her body seemed ready to explode.

It wasn't exactly what he'd said he wanted, but she moved until her pussy was above his face, then slowly lowered herself, spreading herself as she did until she felt his tongue and lips caressing and pulling on her clit. She could barely breathe, the sensations consuming and heating her body. Much faster than she'd expected, she felt her muscles contracting, lightning flashing out from between her legs, all thoughts banished by the euphoria that completely possessed her. The spasms began, and she lurched forward, her hands finding the headboard for support.

"Your turn," she said when the contractions finally ceased.

Once more, he felt his erection slide into that warm, wet, and familiar snugness. And this time, he knew there'd be no more torture. His hips were moving, but hers were moving harder and faster, causing his blood to feel like it was boiling. She seemed tighter than ever like she was squeezing him with every thrust. He could barely believe this was his Cassidy. But when their eyes met, she nibbling her lower lip as she bounced up and down; he knew he wasn't going to last long.

He didn't, the jerking beginning with Cass collapsing on top of him, each of his spasms filling her further with his hot and milky cum. They lay like that for long moments, nothing needing to be said. Slowly Cass lifted herself and crawled off him, untying his arms first and then his legs.

He pulled her to him and wrapped his finally free arms around her. When he'd caught his breath, he said, "I should turn you over my knee and give you a good spanking for that."

"We'll save that for another time," she said, chuckling.

"Deal."

"How was tonight?"

"So different. I never imagined how intense it could be to have almost no control over what was happening. I wanted things so badly, and they weren't happening, except in little hints and almosts. Then, finally, it was everything I wanted all at once. How did I do?"

"I loved that you wanted it so badly, but I was in control. And I tormented myself as much as I did you. It was a little like the club when Mikaela and I could see all eyes on us, and we were in charge of what they saw. This was a lot different, though."

"Was probably better than it will be when Caleb and Mikaela are filming us out in public somewhere."

"Oh, shit, I nearly forgot about that. Any ideas yet?"

"As long as it's with you, Babe, I couldn't care less."

"That's nice, but not very practical."

"We could go to the swimming area at Hoover Reservoir...it's huge, and we could slip into neck-deep water and bang away."

"And they'd take video of two heads bouncing around in the water." She laughed at that thought and picture.

"You know that big memorial up along the river. We could go there. Not lots of people when I've been there, but a few. There's a parking lot, and it's probably fifty yards from there to the memorial. It's set up facing away from the woods. We could go behind and...

"And they could video us from the woods."

They high-fived and were ready for bed, Cass wondering what a spanking from Newt might be like.

◇-◇-◇-◇

Friday came, and the three had taken the afternoon off, anxious for their exciting but slightly frightening adventure.

"What are you guys doing?" Caleb asked as they came through the door.

Newt filled them in on their plans.

"And you guys?" Cass asked.

Mikaela giggled. "Caleb has been to the city hall a few times, and they have a thick hedge around the building. But, there is kind of a clearance path between the hedge and the building. If you go up the regular entrance steps and jump off onto the path, you can go around the corner to a side with no entrances completely hidden by the hedge. We don't think you can be seen from the windows, either. And the hedges are really thick, so safe there."

"So all four of us will be there on the clearance path."

"Only takes one to video," Mikaela teased.

"I'm not missing this," Cass said emphatically.

"We can get some good closeups, too."

"Oh, shit," Mikaela groaned, rolling her eyes.

"We'll go to yours first," Caleb said rather definitively. "That way, there'll probably be more people around."

"Possible witnesses," Mikaela added with a chuckle.

"Thanks for that thought," Cass said, shaking her head.

Newt sighed. "I guess we can get going. I'll drive. Grab the camera, Cass."

Lots of speculative talk on the drive to the memorial about possible exposure and how to handle it. This would be a little different than one of the ladies flashing their boobs. Each couple was given the option of backing out, but the thought was dismissed with laughter. The clucking sounds from the front and back seats sealed the deal.

The parking lot at the memorial was scanned for the most advantageous parking place, which turned out to be on the side furthest from the memorial but adjacent to the woods.

Caleb and Mikaela headed off camera in hand to find an appropriate hiding place.

Meanwhile, in the parked car, Newt and Cass were stripping off the few clothes they'd worn, keeping an eye out for possible observers. If they were spotted now, their day might be ended...except for recording their compatriots.

They slipped out of the passenger door and crept into the woods. They'd expected the woods to be deserted but were surprised to hear voices as they sought shelter behind some thick bushes.

"I can see a path," Cass whispered, "and some people."

The three people strolled by laughing and talking--and only four feet away.

When they were past, Cass asked, "Want to try the path?"

First-time-naked-in-public Newt was a little hesitant, causing Cass to chuckle.

"Stick to the bushes, huh?"

"I just never imagined how this would make me feel."

"Are you brave enough to lead us through the woods, then?"

Newt curled his lip. "Smart ass! Let's go."

They worked their way around the large parking lot heading for the back of the memorial. No more voices, but Newt suddenly held out his arm, stopping Cass. He smiled and gestured.

"They're not naked," she said, "but I bet they wish they were."

Newt felt a little embarrassed watching the young couple squeezing and caressing each other, but he wished he had his camera to record it, wondering how far they'd go. When they stepped off the path and behind the bushes, he thought he might have his answer.

They both decided a little voyeurism might be appropriate.

By the time they spotted the couple again, the pretty redhead's blouse was open, her bra at her waist, and the tall and muscular guy was squeezing one and had the other nipple in his mouth. The redhead's hand was massaging the guy's crotch, and both looked like they were enjoying it.

Newt watched Cass, her eyes locked on the pair, the guy now unfastening his shorts. He slid his hand between her legs.

"Stop," Cass hissed.

He didn't stop.

She did nothing to stop him.

"You're really wet, babe."

Cass moaned softly, spreading her legs slightly.

He slid two fingers inside her.

The girl was on her knees, a very stiff cock in her mouth, when they heard voices. The pair were redressed in a few seconds and disappeared.

Cass reluctantly pushed Newt's hand away and crawled deeper into the bushes as the voices passed by on the path.

"Don't you touch me," Cass said as Newt laughed. "Caleb and Mikaela will wonder where we are."

They worked their way toward the memorial itself, Newt continually patting her butt.

"Poor guy. I think he was enjoying everything that was happening. And I think you were enjoying everything too. You liked his cock didn't you?"

"As much as you liked those hooters of hers."

"Shhhh. We're getting close."

They could see the memorial through the bushes, the tall statue perched on the round pedestal, the thick semicircular three-foot thick wall extending out from both sides. There was an unexpected flattened niche directly behind the statue. Lots of picnic tables were spread around the meadow between the memorial and the parking lot. Many of the tables were in use.

"More people than I expected," Cass whispered.

"Less than at the club."

"Yeah, but there I was supposed to be naked. Here, I'm not."

"It looks fairly clear."

Cass looked around, then crawled quickly to the niche in the wall. It was still very bright, and if anyone chose to walk behind the monument, they'd be easily seen.

"Is Caleb there?"

"He should be."

"How are we going to do this?" Cass questioned.

"Same as always. You'll come, moaning and squealing."

"Bastard. I think we should just..."

Newt pushed her onto her back and slid between her legs. "Ready?"

"I can't believe we're doing this," she murmured as he spread her, pressing his erection against her opening. There was the faint background sound of voices and laughter mingled with the calls of some men passing a football. This was certainly different.

But the feeling of Newt inside her, along with the low sounds he was making, were familiar, and, despite everything else, she felt her body heating, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, her hips moving in unison with his. She thought of Caleb, hidden somewhere but recording what was happening. It would be like watching porn, something Cass was doing more often lately.

Cass's body was burning, and she knew Newt was stifling his groans, and then she could him spasming, her muscles squeezing him as he buried his face against her neck.

"Fuck, Cass, that was fantastic."

"I know," she whispered. "Let's crawl back to the bushes." She sounded anxious.

Newt chucked. "That takes care of me. You ready?"

"Newt, I don't need that now. Let's not push our luck."

Newt ignored her and slid backward until his head was between her legs. She shuddered when his tongue touched her and moaned softly when it began caressing her clit. Despite her reluctance, Cass was ready for her climax.

She opened her eyes...and saw a female face smiling at her. Shock showed on her face, but it was too late to change what was happening, and the spasms began, her body shaking and trembling, her mouth open, gasping for breath. When the shaking stopped, her eyes opened once again, the smiling face still then.

Cass squinted. It was the redhead they'd seen on their way through the woods...and she was giving Cass a thumbs-up.

Newt raised his head, smiling at her as she pointed over his head. He twisted around, spotting the redhead.

"That's the one we saw," he said, an amazed look on his face.

"And she's seen us," Cass answered, not sure whether to be excited or embarrassed.

The redhead was looking around now, holding her hand out, cautioning them not to move. In a moment, she motioned for them to go. Newt scooted across the grass and into the woods. Before Cass could join him, she saw the cautioning hand once more. She waited, anxious to join Newt.

The hand waved again, and Cass crawled as fast as she could into the woods, where she stood and hugged Newt.

"We did it," he said, playfully squeezing her breast.

"Where are you two?" a voice said, and then the voice was attached to a very attractive redhead. "That was fun to watch," she said. "You two are hot, doing that behind the statue."

Newt looked at Cass and chuckled. "If those people hadn't come along the path, I think we'd have seen the same thing with you."

The redhead's cheeks nearly matched her hair. "Oh, shit, you guys saw that?" As she said that, her eyes darted to Newt's cock.

"Not quite what you saw."

"Still," she continued, "I've never flashed anyone before." Her eyes continually focused on Newt's cock, which was responding to her glances.

"Who's this?" Caleb asked as he and Mikaela appeared.

"We're mutual voyeurs," Cass said. "We saw her with a guy in the woods, and then she spotted us, um, yeah."

"So, did you record them?" She was pointing at Caleb's camera.

"They did, and we'll be recording them a little later." Newt chuckled, thinking about watching the video later.

"No shit. I'm Carmen, by the way." She was looking from Mikaela to Caleb and back. "And you guys sure have a different way of having fun."

"We didn't start this way. At least Mikaela and I didn't." Cass's mind was in gear, and she eyed Carmen with a knowing smile. "Wanna join us?"

"Join you? How?"

"We have to get back to the car, and we don't have any clothes."

The look on Carmen's face said she was beginning to understand what Cass was intimating.

"I don't know," she said, seeing the expectant looks coming her way from Caleb and Newt. She grinned. "You guys just want to see my tits," she said with a giggle.

The smile on Newt's face said she was right; he'd already seen them but from too far away to check details. Caleb just looked hopeful as it was fairly obvious that a fine set of hooters was hidden under her blouse. He knew he could get a good look when they were back at the car if she decided to do it.

"I started out kind of like this," Cass encouraged. Not quite true, but close.

Carmen was chewing on her lower lip. "How would this work?" she asked tentatively.

"You can give your clothes to Mikaela, and she'll carry them back to the parking lot, and we'll meet them there. You can dress in our car. Okay?" She knew it would be fun to have another exhibitionist, and who knew what might develop after that?

"Okay, I'll do it," Carman said with a final look at Caleb's near-erection. She wondered if it would be nicely hard when she stripped. That's usually what had happened when she stripped for a man.

She unbuttoned her blouse and handed it to Mikaela. Reaching behind her, she loosened the bra that Newt had previously seen around her waist. She was topless, and when she smiled at Newt, the expected result was obvious.

Even Cass's eyes widened. They weren't quite as big as Mikaela's, but the look was exquisite, the ski jump shape nearly perfect, the pale and flawless skin, and the dark, pointed nipple adding to the ideal picture the other three were seeing.

"What?" Carman said as she loosened her shorts and slid them off, handing them to Mikaela as well. Her black thong highlighted her long and shapely legs. She paused momentarily. "Here goes," she said and added the thong to Mikaela's load. Not surprisingly, a neatly trimmed red muff was now exposed.

"We'll meet you at the car," Caleb said. "Good luck." They headed for the memorial, the shortest route back to the parking lot.

Despite wanting to follow behind Carman and watch her cute butt wiggling along in front of him, Newt led the way, listening for the sounds from the path they'd heard earlier. But it was quiet this time, and there was no excitement, nothing like seeing Carman as they'd done on their trip in. At the edge of the parking lot, they could see Caleb and Mikaela standing by the car.

"Lots of people," Carman ventured, looking around.

"One at a time or all together?" Caleb glanced at the two ladies.

"We should each have an individual chance to be seen," Cass said with a chuckle.

"Okay, one at a time. Who's first?"

"Let our guest choose."

Carman smiled. "I'm going first, because if I'm seen, then people will be watching carefully when it's you guy's turn." A quick look and she was running toward the car, the back door standing open. She jumped inside.