Cassidy's Expanding Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's fun to watch when she's running," Newt said to Cass.

"Pervert. For that, you lose your chance to go next." She checked the lot. Two people at the far end of the lot appeared to be watching their car, but when two standing closer turned their backs, Cass jogged to the car and climbed in beside Carman, who was pulling on her thong.

Just seconds later, the other rear door opened, and Newt jumped in...beside Carman. He glanced at Cass, who was shaking her head. Of course, that gave him a chance to drag his view across Carman's breasts. He didn't notice that her eyes were on his cock, which was once more increasing in size.

"I think I'm sitting on your clothes," Carman said, giggling and squirming to lift her butt.

Caleb was able to recover the clothes without touching either of her butt cheeks. He knew a squeal from her would bring sharp words from Cass, who had been watching his every move.

As Carman was fastening her bra, she asked the front seaters, "So, are you two next?"

"Yep, at city hall."

"Can I watch that too?"

"We have a video of you watching Cass and Newt and smiling. Might as well have you watching us too."

It was decided that Carman would follow them downtown...and then watch. The two cars pulled out of the lot.

"We need to get Carman on a video," Newt said, working to keep a serious look on his face.

"Oh, lord," Cass replied. "Don't you ever get enough tits?"

Mikaela laughed. "Not if he's normal."

"They sure are nice," Caleb confirmed.

More laughter and teasing which helped dispel some of the nervousness that Caleb and Mikaela were feeling. How often did a couple have sex behind the bushes at city hall?

Downtown they found parking places not too far apart, and the five rejoined, heading for the large building now closed for the day. They stood on the sidewalk, evaluating the number of people in the area and access to the bushes, the two stairways into the building being the only reasonable place to get into the area behind the bushes. Pole vaulting in seemed out of the question.

While the building was closed, people were leaving at regular intervals, so being in the area behind the bushes was subject to be seen. Climbing down behind the bushes and going around the corner would prevent that from happening.

The five of them went up the steps laughing and chatting, looking like a group of tourists taking photos at city hall. When all seemed clear, Carman jumped down and quickly scurried around the corner out of sight. That had been her suggestion, so she'd be in the video along with Caleb and Mikaela.

Mikaela was next, and she slipped off the ledge awkwardly and nearly fell. She shook her head and was quickly around the corner.

"I nearly fell," she said with a laugh when she saw Carman.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just need to, um...get undressed.

"If you'd rather, I can leave."

"No, no, that's fine. I'm sure the guys will be happy to have you in the video."

Carmen thought for a moment as they waited for the other three. She giggled.

"I know what they'd really like to see," she said.

Mikaela laughed as she pulled her shirt off over her head. "No doubt about that."

"Would that be okay?"

"You mean, watching us topless."

"Or naked."

"Fine with me. I'm sure you-know-who would like that."

They both removed their clothing...and they were naked.

"Wow," Carman said. "I thought mine were big."

Mikaela laughed. "They are what they are. But I wish they were shaped like yours. You could be a Playboy model."

"No, no, no. Being seen like this is enough for me."

With that, Caleb and the other two appeared.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Caleb asked quietly, a big smile on his face.

"Since she's here with us, Carman thought she might as well be naked too."

"Amen to that," Newt added as he turned on the camera and began recording, centering his attention on Carman, of course.

Caleb was stripping off his clothing, slightly embarrassed, with a very pretty and very naked Carman watching him intently. Plus, it was hard not to notice her hardening nipples. He wondered if there might be another reaction as well. Finally naked, he turned to Mikaela.

"How are we going to do this?" he whispered.

"You're asking me how to go about having sex?" she answered, loud enough for the others to hear.

Red-faced, Caleb stammered, "This isn't usual, and I wondered if you wanted all the foreplay we usually have?"

Carman snorted as Mikaela put both hands over her face.

"You've got way more room than we had, so go for it," Newt encouraged.

"What the hell, why not?" Caleb said as he pushed Mikaela onto her back, her head toward Carman.

"Before you get too involved, why don't you turn around, so the video won't be mostly Caleb's hairy butt."

The awkward turning completed, Caleb spread Mikaela's legs, then spread her labia. He lowered his head, and his tongue went to work, caressing her pinkness from top to bottom and back. Despite her embarrassment, she couldn't keep from moaning, and each time he touched her clit, her body shuddered. Her hips had begun to lift, pressing her body against his face.

Cass whispered to Newt. "Zoom in on Carman's face. See where she's looking."

The camera focused on the redhead whose eyes were obviously centered between Caleb's legs, his posture creating quite a picture for Carman to view. Newt caught her licking her lips twice and wondered what she was thinking, although he was fairly sure he knew. He'd caught her eyeing his cock on the walk through the woods after the memorial.

Mikaela watched Caleb's head bobbing between her legs, the familiar sensations he was creating racing through her body. When she looked up and was eye to eye with Carman, what she was doing nearly overwhelmed her again, and she found herself unable to look away, all the feelings intensified by the redhead's gaze. She felt her muscles tensing, her heart pounding, every nerve in her body firing simultaneously...over and over. Her moans were unusually quiet and muffled, the only thing she'd been able to control.

Caleb raised his head and smiled at the dark-eyed lady who was breathing hard but looking exceedingly content. She extended her arms, and Caleb was quickly over her, and she was nearly swallowed by his passionate kisses. He was ready for his turn, and, with no hesitation, he thrust himself inside her.

"That redhead is watching you fucking me. Does that turn you on?"

Caleb groaned and began moving his hips.

"Not too hard, babe. We don't want people on the sidewalk to hear us." She bit his ear as she said it.

He only began pumping harder, his grunts echoing in Mikaela's ear. He'd thought this would be nearly impossible to enjoy with three people watching and the sound of sirens and traffic filling the air. That wasn't the case, however, as Mikaela was always able to provide him with nearly more pleasure than he could handle. Even now, she was squeezing him with every thrust, and the naked redhead he knew had a perfect view of his cock pistoning in and out of Mikaela's nearly perfect pussy.

A few feet away, Newt's camera recorded the pair locked together, occasionally moving to the pretty redhead who was clearly enjoying what she was seeing; what she certainly hadn't expected to be seeing earlier in the day.

Carman wasn't sure what she was feeling. Oh, her hormones were in total turbulence, and she would have probably had sex with either Newt or Caleb if they had asked. She knew that wouldn't happen, but the other two that were here were as attractive as the men were--particularly Cass. Something about her fascinated Carman. She had looked over the back of the ledge at the memorial and seen the pair having sex. When she'd seen Cass, she wished she was in Newt's place.

That was what she was feeling. She'd had boyfriends--the guy they'd seen her with in the woods had been seeing her for two weeks. She had been about to tell him to stop when the people on the path had done it for her. She'd only ever experimented with girls, and she'd never had a girlfriend, but something about Cass had her thinking that way. In her mind, she knew that Cass was solidly tied to Newt, but maybe something...maybe Cass would like to experiment too.

Right now though, she was listening to the groans of Caleb's approaching climax, his hips suddenly stopping their movement, his body spasming over and over. When he'd finally stopped, she watched his cock leave Mikaela's pussy, a string of white liquid following it. She'd watched porn, but there was nothing fake or staged about what she'd just seen. Caleb didn't turn his head, but she did get a subtle smile from Mikaela. And now that the recording was over, she caught Newt eyeing her several times. That filled her brain with possibilities.

"Hell of a day," Caleb said as he helped Mikaela sit up.

"We've been lucky so far. You guys better get dressed, and we'll get out of here."

If they've been lucky, I've been super-lucky, Carman said to herself. And she was sure there were more possibilities ahead.

Awkward as it could have been, it seemed that most people had vacated city hall for the day, and they were able to get back to the ledge without being seen. They clambered up as the opportunities presented themselves, and soon they were walking along, laughing and talking, headed for their cars.

Cassidy dropped back beside Carman.

"We're heading to our house to watch the video, and since you were pretty much involved all the way along, would you like to come too."

"If you don't think I'd be too much of a pervert for doing that, since I wasn't...well... totally involved like you guys were, I'd love it."

"Well, you did get us warmed up a little," Cass added with a chuckle.

"I almost forgot about that. I'd never been even topless in public before, and the first time I was, I was seen."

"If you're willing, we might be able to add to that in the next few weeks."

Carman eyed Cass. That's exactly what she was hoping for.

Cass quickly jotted down their address for Carman in case they got separated on the drive home.

As they went through the front door at Newt and Cass's house, Carman looked around, her eyes suddenly wide.

"Are those your kids?"

"Sure are."

"Wow, I'd have never dreamed you had two kids. You sure don't look like it."

"What does someone who's had two kids look like?" Cass asked, laughing.

"Not like you, I'm sure."

Now Carman looked puzzled.

"They're at their grandparents for two weeks. Coming home Sunday."

"Oh, cool," Carman said, but she wasn't sure it was cool. She'd thought about getting involved somehow with Cass, but if she had children around, that might make it difficult.

It was time to watch the two videos, and they were watched with a few red faces at times. Cass did notice that Newt, while following what was happening with Caleb and Mikaela, seemed to ensure that Carman and her very nice breasts were clearly visible almost all of the time. But then the looks on her face were worth watching. They ordered in Chinese and talked more about what had happened...and what might be happening in the future.

Finally, Caleb and Mikaela needed to leave, and Cass asked Carman to stay a while if she could, so they could discuss how she might like to be involved since she'd seemed so willing to be naked with the four regulars.

Cassidy related her adventures with being naked and being seen, the glass elevator being the epitome of being seen, without being recognized, of course. Still, it had left her tingling all over, and, seeing how Carman's face seemed to light up at the thought, she thought they might do it again together if the redhead was game.

Cass shared a few other ideas she'd had about flashing and being seen, and she shared the photos she'd shot with the men and the woman who'd spotted her. Carman seemed totally fascinated with the photos and asked question after question about them--how she'd felt talking to someone who'd just seen her naked or perhaps just topless. Was that a special "high" and, a little red-faced, she'd asked if it excited her sexually at all?

"Not exactly," Cass answered. "Not at the time, anyway."

Carman caught the glance that went Newt's direction and the smile that filled his face. She decided she knew what that meant and wouldn't push further. But maybe another tack.

"When I leaned back and saw you guys, it was hot. I could barely believe it. Plus, after what had just happened to me, which you guys saw, and despite my wanting to stop the guy from going any further, when I watched you two, I kind of wished he was still around." She giggled as the blush spread across her cheeks.

"So you two would have been number three on our video?" Cass teased.

"Not with him," Carman answered with a nibble to her lower lip."

"Oh?"

Carman looked from Cass to Newt, realizing she had talked her way into a corner. She wondered how she could extricate herself.

"Maybe I should be flattered," Newt said with a laugh.

"Pervert," Cass said, shaking her head.

Now blushing furiously, Carman stammered, "I didn't mean...I wouldn't...that isn't exactly what I meant. I'm so embarrassed," she said, both hands over her face.

"Don't feel bad," Cass encouraged. "You're not the first who thought sex with Newt might be nice."

"Cass!"

"I did. And it's been great. Lately, even better." She began breathing harder just thinking about what she'd said, and remembering those times with Newt had her blood heating...and other parts of her reacting as well.

Carman was shaking her head. This hadn't gone at all the way she'd hoped. Maybe it would be best to just disappear. Still, it wasn't Newt she'd been thinking about, but she needed to get Cass in private to tell her.

"If it helps, I think Newt has trouble taking his eyes off you, Carman."

"Caught." Newt laughed. "You are nice to look at, particularly when you're..." He finished with a broad grin.

"You're cruel, embarrassing this nice lady." Still, she remembered Carman watching her and Newt having sex, and now, with his fascination with Carman, she tried to picture herself watching the two of them having sex. She couldn't decide how the picture affected her. She wondered.

Not knowing what Cass was thinking, the talk had given Carman an idea. If Newt was so anxious to see her naked again, perhaps she could accommodate him in a little different way. She simply needed to gather up every shred of courage she could muster...and do it.

Carman looked at Cass. "Are you an experimenter?" She asked, her voice trembling slightly.

Cass wondered where that question had come from. "I wasn't before, but I have been lately." She glanced at Newt, who was nodding. When she looked at Carman again, there seemed to be a new fire in her eyes.

"Maybe Newt would like to watch...to watch us...well...experiment."

Now Cass understood. With her blood already hearted, and the beautiful redhead gazing at her, she felt she might be ready to "experiment."

"Newt?" She questioned, hoping he understood what was happening.

Newt understood what Carman was proposing, and although it totally surprised him, it presented a unique opportunity for what could be extraordinary voyeurism. He smiled at Cass.

"Once, in college, my roommate and I decided to see what another girl might be like. We'd heard others talk and giggle. I'm an amateur."

"A fascinating amateur," Carman said as she unbuttoned her blouse. "And no more an amateur than I am." She tossed the blouse aside and then her bra. Her nipples were rock hard.

Cass was quickly topless as well.

"If we wonder what to do next, maybe Newt can help us." Carman smiled at him.

Suggestions? Could he have suggestions? He'd had them with Cass as their sex life had expanded into places he'd never imagined not too long ago. Once the door had opened, and she'd come out of the closet that had hidden the bashful and modest lady he'd married, things had certainly gotten exciting. And now, here he was with two very different,, but very beautiful ladies who were about to give him a show he'd never dreamed of.

Suggestions? He'd have to see.

"I don't know about you, but laying on the ground behind that wall has gotten me a little dirty." Cass smiled knowingly at Carman.

"Sitting on the dirt behind the bush has done the same for me. Should we shower first, then?"

"I think so." She took Carman's hand and led her to the stairs and up to the ensuite bathroom, Newt following closely.

"A walk-in shower," Carman said, watching as Cass stripped off her shorts and thong. She quickly followed suit, and they were both naked. "That's what made me think this...your body...your breasts, the look on your face when he was... You didn't care about anything but that. It was a look I'd never seen before."

"Newt has a way of doing that to me. Maybe you do, too," she added, pulling Carman into the shower.

She adjusted the water, then had Carman check it. The rainfall shower head was perfect for the two of them, and both were quickly wet, their skin glistening under the bright lights of the shower.

As the water cascaded off both of them, Cass grabbed the bottle of liquid soap and filled her hands with it. They both stepped clear of the water, and Cass spread the soap over Carman's shoulders, back...and breasts.

Newt watched as his wife carefully caressed the redheads, her hands sliding over the wet and slippery skin, soap dripping from the dark and hardened nipples of the bedhead, her breasts being lifted and squeezed as Cass had quickly abandoned the gentle caressing for more intense lifting, squeezing and probing. He watched her hand slid down Carman's belly, then slip between her legs.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, sliding her legs a little further apart, allowing the hand to probe her even deeper.

As she did that, her hand moved to Cass's bare mons, and Newt could see her fingers spreading Cass and rubbing hard, producing a loud moan.

Newt thought they would be moving to the bedroom, but that wasn't about to happen.

Carman pushed Cass against the shower wall, grabbing one leg and raising it to her shoulder. Now two fingers were moving in and out of her very wet pussy while a thumb was pressing back and forth on a clearly exposed clit. Cass's eyes were closed, her body moving in time with Carman's fingers.

Newt was breathing so hard he thought he might hyperventilate, but there was nothing he could do but watch despite his urgent need to rip his clothes off and join them.

Carman's relentless thumb was doing its work, and Cass could feel her muscles clenching as she began the spasming, accompanied by a loud moan with each twitch of her body.

"Oh, god, stop," she moaned as her leg slipped off Carman's shoulder, and she slowly slumped to the floor.

Carman smiled at her. "I thought I might come when your pussy started squeezing my fingers. I've never felt that before. It was...amazing."

Cass opened her eyes and slowly stood, backing Carman into the stream of water from the shower head. She kissed one breast and then the other. She took one nipple between her lips and sucked hard. When she did the same to the other, Carman groaned.

Cass dropped to her knees, then gently spread those long and shapely legs. Very deliberately, she inserted two fingers into Carman's pussy, then pulled them out and back in again.

"Do you like that?"

Pushing her hair out of her face, Carman answered, "Oh...fuck...yes."

"I want to feel you squeezing those fingers when you come."

"I need to come."

"So, you want me to play with this nice little numb I found here in your pussy?" A pair of gentle rubs to Carman's engorged clit.

"Don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop."

"How about if I have Newt rub it?"

"Maybe later, but now I want you."