Cassidy's Expanding Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Newt heard the "maybe later" but was sure it came from her frenzied sexual arousal. Despite the things that he and Cass had been doing, he thought watching this was enough for today.

"Maybe my tongue and lips would work better." She flicked the clit with her tongue.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah,"

Cass continued the flicking and combined it with lip-play as well, Carman's body bucking with each thing Cass did.

Newt thought he might explode. Carman stood there, her hips moving rhythmically, her red hair covering her face and shoulders, a stream of water flowing off of each nipple, her delectable ass jiggling with each of her movements. He cursed himself for leaving his phone and camera downstairs. This would be a video like no other.

"Gonna come. Gonna come," Carman began murmuring, and Cass increased her pace, her lips pulling hard on the clit while her tongue did its work as well.

A moaning squeal escaped her lips as her body began shuddering over and over, her breasts bouncing with each shudder. Her hands went to Cass's head as she fought to maintain her balance, Cass's embedded fingers helping to balance her.

"I think you broke my fingers," Cass said when Carman opened her eyes, her fingers still deep inside that warm and welcoming passage.

Cass stood, and they both looked at Newt, who didn't know quite what to say.

"Poor guy," Cass said, then turned to Carman. "You want to watch number two?"

"Watch...and listen...and maybe video too?"

"You are adventuresome tonight, aren't you?" She eyed Newt. "Want to make a porn video?"

Newt wasn't going to argue about anything as long as it involved the two naked women standing in front of him. While they toweled off, he ran downstairs and retrieved his camera. There'd been videos before, but he sensed this one would be different.

The two were waiting for him when he got to the bedroom, and he snapped a photo of them standing side by side. No porn site had a better pair than these two.

"Better get your clothes off so Carman can ogle your cock again," Cass teased, knowing that using her name in the same sentence as his cock would wind him up. Plus, a naked videographer would help things along as well. Particularly one that looked like this one.

When Newt had stripped to his boxes, two grinning ladies told him he was ready for what was to come. It looked as if he'd hidden a billy club in there, and it did feel much better when Cass pushed them down his legs, and he stepped out of them. He'd been fairly restricted during the shower session and had nearly stripped just for comfort's sake.

"You ready?" Cass asked,

"Naked and ready," Carman replied as Newt groaned.

As she had done in the shower, Cass dropped to her knees, only this time there was a very stiff erection pointed right at her. As she gave it a lick, the camera was only a foot or two away.

Her lips slowly engulfed the head, her moan accompanying Newt's groan. She took hold of it with her left hand, her lips fondling it.

"Not gonna last long, babe."

"We've got all night," she replied, releasing him for a moment, Carman focusing in as she took it into her mouth again. This time she slowly slid down until it touched her throat. Knowing the video was right there, she pressed forward until her nose was buried in his pubs. She held it there as long as she could, then backed off and did it once more.

"You're good," Carman said as she backed off a little to get Cass's face.

This time Cass stood, pushing Newt backward onto the bed. When he was stretched full length, she hovered over him and pressed a breast against his mouth.

"Yum," he murmured, sucking a nipple into his mouth and pulling hard on it. He took it again, and this time didn't release it. When Cass tugged, he released her.

"Is that real?" Carman asked, zooming in with the camera.

Newt gave the nicely extended nipple a couple of flips with his finger, the hardened nub seeming to vibrate with each flip.

Cass stuck the other breast in his face, and the process was repeated.

Each nipple was carefully recorded.

Cass raised herself on one hand, the other going between her legs, where she grasped Newt's erection and guided it to her opening. She pressed the head inside and settled back, driving it home. After all she'd done since they'd been home, it felt wonderful.

Newt began rocking his hips, and she helped him along, being sure she was completely filled with each of his movements. She began flexing her hips to help things along, Newt's groans telling her she was accomplishing what she was after.

"Fuck, Cass," he said, over and over until he drove into her, his hands holding her against him as his body jerked, filling her for the second time in just a few hours. When he released her, Carman stopped the video.

"It was perfect," she said. After he was finished, you leaked just a little. It's a perfect porn video. There are no faces visible, I think, except for when I recorded your face, Cass. And that's easy to edit out."

"Wait. You're talking like internet stuff."

"Yeah. It would be perfect for some of those amateur sites. I can't wait to see it."

Carman was right. Even when Cass was sucking Newt's cock, only her lips and chin were there. Except for Cass's face that one time, no one could be seen.

When everyone had dressed again, Carman was naturally curious.

"So, what does the future hold?"

"You mean you'd like to do some more of this?"

"I'm not sure what this is, but I want to do that glass elevator with you and other stuff too. I'm not sure what it is yet."

"Neither am I. We can work out some things for this summer, but with both kids here, it'll be tougher. In the fall, Anna will be in first grade, and it's been recommended that I enroll Jason in full-day preschool. So, there'll be plenty of time then."

Hugs all around, and Carman was on her way, promising to get back with Cass to plan a trip to the big elevator.

"I was kind of surprised that you agreed to the girl-girl thing."

"I did it once in college. I knew I wasn't a lesbian, but it, well, felt good, and it was fun. Plus," she added with a giggle, "I knew you'd love to see those hooters again."

"You're awfully sure of yourself."

"I suppose. But, with the changes you've seen lately, who knows what the future might hold?"

She knew that Newt would have some input to that, and Cass was curious about it as well.

*******

Thanks to all of the Articulate Ancestors for their continued support and help.