Cassie 05

Story Info
My eighteen year old sister exerts control over me.
1.7k words
3.89
8.8k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving my eighteen year old sister in bed I went to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. Cooking her an omelet while I brewed coffee for Cassie. I heard her talking to our Mother on the phone telling her how much fun she was having, how nice I had been to her and how interesting the university tours were.

She came out of the bedroom naked the morning sunlight framing her gorgeous young hard body. Sitting at the kitchen counter I served her breakfast staring at her delicate face framed by her long red hair hair as she ate.

I bent forward our lips meeting, opening, passionately kissing a sexual tension and desire in the room. Then suddenly without warning she pushed me back hard I fell backward on my ass. Unsure what had just happened still processing the situation I started to get up off the kitchen floor.

"Stay on the floor, Bitch!" Cassie yelled her voice stern, exerting a strange power and control over me.

Confused by her words but more confusing I stayed there on the kitchen floor following her command. She stood up walking around me towering over me Cassie pulled back on my long red hair. The shock and pain radiated through me I trembled as she spoke.

"Mom said to tell you hi," she said in my ear, "she said to make sure I thank you and give you a kiss for her."

I felt the first twinges of guilt for taking advantage and seducing my little sister. What had I done? What if she told our parents?

"I told her I thanked you many times, Whore!" Cassie said sternly then giggling.

I felt my face flush with embarrassment lowering my blue eyes to the floor. Cassie stood me up by pulling my hair. Whispering in my ear with an evil hiss, "is Cheri embarrassed at taking her little sisters virginity?"

"You want me to tell Mom what you did? You stupid Slut!" She asked in a low stern tone. I felt her hot breath on my neck sending shivers through my body.

"No, please don't do that," I pleaded.

Cassie pushed me down over the kitchen counter. Swatting my ass cheeks with force before pulling my lace panties down my legs. Spreading my ass cheeks she spit on my asshole I felt her saliva run down the crack of my ass. Her fingers smeared the wetness roughly on my asshole sending shivers through my body.

"What are you doing?" I screamed.

"Shut up Bitch!" Came the answer, as she shoved like what felt like her whole hand deep in my ass. My tight little asshole stretched and burned with pain of the invasion as she roughly fucked my ass with her hand.

Tears streamed down my face as I heard sweet Cassie laughing. An uncontrollable fart escaping from my asshole furthering my embarrassment. Pulling my long red hair Cassie remove her fingers from my ass pushing them in my mouth. Her laughter and my gagging tasting my one dirty ass the only sounds I could hear.

"You stupid little Whore, tell me what you want?" Cassie's voice was menacing.

Tears trickled down my face as I whimpered not sure how to answer Sophie. Slapping my face with her open hand she yelled, "answer me Bitch!"

My face stinging in pain Cassie still pulling my hair back all that came to mind was, "to please you."

"Good Girl," came her reply in her young voice sweet again. Still confused and unsure what to do I waited for commands as she walked away. Turning a and sitting on the sofa, "come here, Bitch!" Cassie ordered.

I started walking slowly toward her nervous.

"NO! NO!" Cassie yelled. "Crawl Bitch!" Her voice slicing through me.

I dropped to my knees moving slowly crawling with my naked rear end in the air toward her. She was in control living out some power fantasy. She presented her cute little left foot to my mouth, ridiculously slow, my long tongue began tracing the tips of each of the purple painted toes on her foot.

My long tongue swirled around each toe, sucking her big toe into my mouth all the while flicking it gently with my tongue. It was a technique I had used giving guys head.

"That's perfect, Bitch, clean my feet!" Cassie ordered.

When my teeth sank gently into the arch of my foot, she screamed in delight, I was growing incredibly aroused naked on my knees servicing my little sisters feet. I reached up as Cassie's knees parted exposing her smooth pussy and my fingers found their way to her sweet wetness she was clearly loving this.

As my fingers rubbed her swollen clit, she stared down at me laughing as I submitted to her kinky desires. I stared back with my big blue eyes, pure lust written on her face. Setting her left foot down, I turned my attention to her right foot, Cassie raised it up, I began pleasuring her toes with my sweet mouth much in the same manner as I had the left.

Cassie lifted her left foot and slipped it between my legs. Her toes gliding through my soft red pubes and over my wet pussy lips. Her foot began to rub up and down pleasuring me with her foot. I gasped as I felt my hips move against her cute little foot. She smiled and there was that evil laugh again as she began to retract her foot. I whimpered and moved with her trying to keep contact but she continued to retract that sweet foot. she pulled her right foot away from my mouth and I looked up, completely confused, whimpering.

"Lick my clit! Bitch!" She command.

I moved up between her legs, my tongue tracing wet trails along her smooth thighs. Finally my long tongue reached her swollen clit. I licked feverishly as her body jerked uncontrollably in pleasure her hips began moving with the rhythm of my tongue. It was incredible feeling my eighteen year old sister exerting control over me. I tried to be so soft and gentle and yet I was so passionate and eager. I slipped my finger inside of her while my long tongue continued to tease with her clit

Why was I excited by her control? I wasn't sure but the anticipation of the events playing in real time driving my sexual desires has I pleased her. Cassie pushed me back standing she straddle my face looking up at the great view of her sweet pussy she laughed an evil laugh, "Like what you see slut?" Cassie's words excited me cutting through me my own cunt was soaking wet.

"YES!" I answered with a sexual lust and excitement running through me.

"Get your tongue in my cunt whore!" Cassie commanded and I parted her already wet pussy lips with my fingers plunging my long tongue inside her vagina, twisting, curling, lapping at her sweet pussy cream. Cassie bent her knees grinding down into my face. Gyrating on my face I was gasping for air my long tongue deep inside her vagina.

Her pleasure flowing from her pussy through my entire body. "That's it Bitch eat my cunt like the whore you are," she screamed. I was wedged on my knees between her legs as she bent her knees more pushing me lower as her smooth cunt came down on my mouth, tongue and face. I never felt so alive down there gasping for air her sweet juices covering my face.

Cassie's orgasm was so intense her pussy cum flowing as I struggled to keep my long tongue inside her vagina as her body shook and tremble in delight. As her pleasure passed through me I licked soothingly at her wonderful pussy cum. "Hold your mouth Open, Bitch!" Cassie screamed at me. I held my mouth open waiting as she squatted a little lower releasing a hot stream of urine in my mouth. My body shook in delight electric dominos fell under my pale skin. How embarrassing having an orgasm like this Cassie's warm urine spilling out of my mouth as I tried to swallow it all. What was wrong with me? "Swallow my Piss you Piggy!" Cassie said with an evil laugh.

No one ever treated me like this, her every move, every word, exciting me as if she was reading my mind knowing my needs it felt wonderful following her rhythm as my young sister seized control over me.

"Did you enjoy my piss? you dirty little piggy? Cassie asked me sarcastically laughing. I responded with a series of head shakes and groans, left speechless at what had just happened. Cassie turned around, still squatting and hovered her dirty asshole over my soaking wet face. "Lick my ass you disgusting Whore!" Cassie ordered, I licked her brown star eagerly it smelt pungent I found that the taste of her anus and ass crack was rather salty, with a background of something like a strong, salty hard cheese, like parmesan, not really an unpleasant taste and I quickly got used to the scent and taste settling down into a rhythm.

"Open your mouth and relax, Slut, I've got a present for you," Cassie commanded. which I did immediately, to my horror Cassie's asshole gaped open to reveal a long turd exiting her asshole entering my open mouth it was wet. It filled my mouth so I had no choice but swallow it straight down the turd slid down my throat. A horrible after taste gagged me. Flush with embarrassment at what just happen tears streamed down my face. Then another huge piece of smelly shit appeared poking out of Cassie's asshole this one larger she had to strain and push it into my mouth mouth. This piece was larger and more solid so I had to chew it to get it down. Cassie stood up and turned around to see me chewing with a shit filled mouth she spit on me her spit running down my face as I chewed and swallowed.

"Look at me Bitch!" Cassie ordered. I looked up at Cassie tears in my blue eyes, urine and spit on my face, "Open your mouth!" opening my mouth wide for her. The flashes blinding me as Cassie snapped pictures of me, "Mom will love these Whore!" She said with a evil smirk.

"Please, please I'll do anything you want," I pleaded and begged.

"Remember that Slut!" Her words cutting through me.