Cassie 06

Story Info
A little shiver swept through my entire body.
1.1k words
3.52
3.1k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the bedroom I laid down on my king size bed I drew my leg up into a fetal position with my right leg slightly over my left. I raise the bottom of the robe feeling vulnerable and exposed presenting my asshole to my little sister Cassie. She raised my right cheek, knowing what was coming I shivered, gently she rubbed Astroglide lube on my anus. The wonderful sensations I felt radiated through my body, strangely erotic, a sensory explosion of tingling feelings.

When Cassie applied the nozzle tip poking at my tight little asshole it puckered tightly shut. She gently rotated the nozzle back and forth as she pressed it forward and it slowly slipped in inch by inch. I could feel every millimeter going in, oddly there was no pain, just a weird sensory feeling. A little shiver swept through my entire body as I felt the nozzle slide in and lightly brush against my colon. To my surprise, I felt very good at the wonderful pleasure of this sensation. Cassie gently stroked the nozzle in and out while she rotated it back and forth. Looking in the bedroom mirror on the back of the bedroom door is so erotic to see my self like this, vulnerable, exposed Cassie working the nozzle in my tight ass.

All those little anal nerves coming to life, a sweet sensory overload. I let out a soft moan or maybe a grunt at this pleasing sensation as Cassie released the clip, a sudden rush of warmth in my lower back and rectum as the solution filled my bowels. "relax and let the warmth spread through you," Cassie instructed. She continued the manipulation of the nozzle in my rectum as I relaxed more I found myself enjoying the administration of my enema.

Amazed that it only took a few minutes for the entire one quart solution to enter my body. Cassie clipped off the flow into the tube, slowly removing the nozzle, I laid there feeling full but still enjoying the strange erotic feeling. I rolled over on my back Cassie rubbed my stomach and lower abdomen laughing. The massage from her soft hands and fingers felt wonderful as it helped work the solution deeper into my colon. Before long I felt the pressure building, trying to just tried to breath deep and relax, holding it in. Waiting for Cassie to give me permission to use the toilet.

"Get dress Bitch!" Cassie order.

"What? I need to use the toilet please," I begged.

Cassie just laughed and said, "get dressed we are going for a walk."

Holding the solution standing I dressed pulling my panties on the pressure really building up as I moved. There was a tightness in my stomach a strange feeling of a pending expulsion. Just trying to relax but the pressure just kept building inside my bowels. Sliding shorts over my panties and putting on my Nike shoes.

Finally dressed Cassie took my hand and led me out the door of my apartment. Riding the elevator down to the lobby I was crying struggling to hold the solution in. Cassie walked me trough the lobby and out into the downtown streets leading me to the lakefront trail.

Has we walked the trail my discomfort was becoming unbearable I was hoping she would let me use one of the public bathrooms along the trail. We walked passed by one then another looking at my little sister pleading with my eyes she just smiled and shook her head no. The pressure was really building I struggled to hold it in as a little bit of running poo slid out of my ass into my panties, I was mortified, a moment later I couldn't hold it any longer breathing deeply. My bowels moved, unable to hold it anymore, a torrent of the sudsy solution and feces burst out of my asshole filling my panties and running down my bare legs. A feeling of embarrassment of a grown woman shitting herself on the crowded trail filled me but the release felt absolutely exquisite and I let out a little moan of pleasure as my body shuddered. I had no idea I could feel like this so completely humiliated.

Cassie continued walking down the long trail holding my hand. My panties full of shit as some continue to run down my legs. Leaving a brown trail on the walking path the smell was especially foul-smelling. People were turning as they walked by I felt eyes staring at me. Cassie paraded me down the trail from Navy Pier to McCormick Place Convention Center, a seven mile walk then back.

She finally allowed me to go into the public bathroom at the head of the trail. I hurried into a stall removing my shorts and panties horrified by the large brown stain on the back of my shorts I burst into tears as I tried cleaning myself up. With no other choice I put the stained shorts back on throwing my panties away I washed my legs and hands at the sink. After thoroughly washing my hands, legs, and ass at the sink I walked out to rejoin Cassie. I still smelt so bad the potent odor from my feces absorbed into the oils of my skin.

Cassie made me walk a few feet behind her the rest of the way home. Walking with my head down crying I was completely humiliated how did I let this happen?

The scat fetish or coprophilia is similar to other forms of humiliation and submission play. Humiliation can be a turn-on because the receiver has to completely relinquish control, which can be a great release. It's also thought that humiliation could be the single most intense human emotion

Kinks stretch pretty much as far as the human imagination. There's a phrase if you can think it, there's one kink that's considered taboo even to some of the freakiest kinksters, scat, or coprophilia, is a fetish for poop. "Scat" is short for "scatology," an archaic medical term for anything poop-related, which takes its origins from the Greek word "skat," which means dung.

Poop is usually one thing people try to keep as far away from their sex lives as possible, whether that means douching before anal sex, or just being a shy pooper in a new partner's apartment. But there are plenty of people who view this kink as the ultimate thrill. Scat fetishists enjoy bringing poop into sexual play in a variety of possible ways, such as watching someone take a dump, or making your lover shit their pants in public even touching, spreading, or even consuming poop.