Plumer River Rally

Story Info
Humping her fingers full of desire at her soft touch.
1.3k words
4.3
3.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm was so thrilled by the idea of spending the summer break from law school on tour that I was undaunted by the warning I detect in his voice even as he asked me to join his band "Traveling Circus" for their summer tour. The band was a known commodity from my university grunge rock days, the testosterone fueled mosh pits of my youth. That scene doesn't scare me, never did, I have four older brothers. I've been the only lady plenty of times, as a guitar player and lead singer in a handful of bands over the years, and doing volunteer work for music festivals and concerts mainly as a way to get in free I knew the scene well. But at just twenty-three I had never been the only lady in a traveling rock entourage, living cheek to cheek with a smelly pack of men in the cramped living quarters of a tour bus for two straight months.

"Just think of it as an extended family outing with a bunch of cousins you've never met," Rick said. I think that was his way of advising a young woman to steer clear of road romances. I didn't think he needed to but being small five-two men always seem to want to protect me, baby me. Internally, I was already rehearsing my reassurances to my live in boyfriend Pete that he had nothing to worry about and I tried to convince myself I had nothing to worry about. At twenty-three, on break from university before starting my second year of law school It sounded like a fun way to spend the summer.

I was looking forward to testing my skill set on the road with an established band. I was turned on by the idea of flexing my feminist muscles on stage as a grunge rock goddess. The tour bus was decked out in mirrors and dark velour, a glitzy dance club on wheels, with a front and back lounge, kitchenette and micro bathroom, all expertly engineered to accommodate a traveling party of eight. We slept in double-decker bunks split by a shoulder-width strip of hallway. On day one it hit me, I felt like the sole frontierswoman in a band of wild outlaws, a traveling band of raiders coming to destroy your town.

Long show days unraveled into ragged all-night drives along dusty hi-ways and interstate bi-ways. Members of the band and crew would commandeer the lounge areas for their parties, audible from my tiny bunk, drinking and parting with whatever woman they could lure on the bus from the gig well into the night. I would fumble for my ear buds, trying to escape into an Ann Rice novel. Tucked inside my flimsy sleeping bag cocoon, I'm bothered more by the feeling of exclusion than their raunchy behavior. I envy their easy bond that kind of camaraderie eluded the only lady on board. Times like those solidify my sense of otherness of not being their equal. I know that around me, the guys acted differently, spoke differently, behaved differently, I really wished they wouldn't bother, I wished they treated me like they did each other.

I learned to masturbate quietly in my bunk rubbing my wet cunt biting my lip to hold in the moans of pleasure delight washing over my tight little body. Listening to the party in the back lounge area fingering myself rubbing my clit in tiny circles. Toes curling, trembling, exploding in orgasmic bliss before drifting off to a sound sleep.

In the mornings, a chorus of alarm clocks would stir our zombie band to life, rumpled and smelling of beer, sweat and sex. I always tried to be the first one up in order to avoid the tussle at the bathroom door. On show days, I would set up inside the venues green room glad to be off the bus. The green room is the space in a theatre or music venue that functions as a waiting room and lounge for performers to relax before, during, and after a performance or show when they are not engaged on stage. Green rooms typically have seating for the performers, such as upholstered chairs and sofas, event posters on the walls, food and drinks. While the crew spent the day humping gear into the club. I watched as the band baited eager fans into the bus like they were fishing only they didn't throw back any everyone was getting laid except Cheri.

in August we played the Plumer River Rally set in the middle of nowhere in Indiana forty acres of campers, RV's, tents and bikers in their leather vest and Harley Davidsons everywhere. We were in the battle of the bands Thursday night and if we won that, which of course we did, we played Saturday before the headliner "Jackyl".

I watched as a week-end of parting and depravity play out before my eyes. There were topless woman, breast everywhere, all shapes and sizes, young and old alike, sex around every corner, a tent with a mechanical bull and country music, a water slide, and live music and motorcycle games all day Friday and Saturday an adult Disney land.

One bright spot of the week-end was the shower house that had big shower stalls, hot water, after being on the road so long a proper shower was wonderful. Soaping my naked body running my hands over my small breast, playing with my nipples, lost in the moment. Eyes closed hands drifting lower over my flat stomach through my red pubes a fantastic feeling.

That's were I met her on Saturday morning, Sunny, a twenty seven year old blonde her hair in braids, shorter then me and plump, very attractive in a farm girl sort of way. Chatting with her after my shower there was something about her that intrigued me immensely. She said she loved the band and was looking forward to seeing us play again tonight.

I asked if she would like to see the tour bus and meet the rest of the band. She bubbled with excitement as we walked to the secure area behind the stage were the bands were camped. I introduced her to Rick and my other band mates and I showed her my small bunk because she was interested. Sunny couldn't believe I slept there she said it looked so cramp.

Jokingly I said it is not that bad try it out if you like you'll see it is pretty comfy. With that Sunny slipped off her flip flops and climbed in my bunk. Looking at me with her sweet eyes she asked "Want to join me?" To this day I'm not sure why I climbed in with her, the loneliness of the road, the isolation I felt from the guys in the band or a genuine attraction to her.

But there we were snuggling together in my small bunk, pressed together, our faces so close. Giggling, laughing, our lips brushed and we were kissing, tongues intertwined passion exploding inside us. Arms and legs wrapping around each other in a warm embrace a beautiful moment of playful exploration.

Sunny found her way inside my shorts to find my wet cunt waiting for her her fingers caressing me as only a woman knows how to do. Humping her fingers full of desire at her soft touch, moaning loudly, I let go my pent up frustration of the tour. Sunny worked me into a frenzy as an orgasm crashed through me screaming and squealing, shaking in delight.

As I recovered from orgasmic bliss we undressed and I climbed up on top of her in a sixty-nine position her body was so fresh and smooth freshly from the shower. My long tongue exploring her wet insides twisting, curling, a magical moment of discovery. Grinding my pussy into her mouth and tongue two becoming one.

After a few hours playing with Sunny I was revitalized I walked her out past the boys drinking in the lounge and they all smiled at me. Kissing her goodbye we made plans to meet after the show. After that I was one of them, a wild outlaw, bounded with them in purpose. The rest of the tour was amazing days and memories to cherish.