Cassie in Captivity

Story Info
Cassy is captured and caged.
2.1k words
3.85
28.4k
14
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie woke up, disoriented. It was dark. She was in some type of box, confined She was naked with her wrists bound. There were slits in the ends and sides of the box.

She tried to look out, but the slits were covered with some type of louver. She reached down to feel her vagina. Did they rape her?

Cassie realized that there was no semen, only her sweat.

Her head hurt. She felt a bump on the back of her head. The last thing she remembered was the soldiers surrounding her and demanding she gets down on her knees.

It dawned on her that she was in a sweatbox. A device that is used to make a prisoner sweat. They would deny water until delirium set in. interrogating the prisoners and breaking their will.

The food, if any, was stale leavened bread. You eat it out of hunger, but it is dry, causing the prisoner to have a dry mouth. Her training taught her to eat very small pieces at a time.

As the day wore on, the heat in the sweatbox got hotter. Touching the sides was very hot. The only way to lie is in a fetal position.

At some point in the latter part of the day, when the sun was setting, they ran a fire hose over the box to cool it off.

That would make the box cold, causing one to shiver all night. Between the lack of sleep and water, it took only two to three days for most people to break.

Cassie was now on her third day of being caged in the sweatbox with no water and only a piece of bread.

While the guards were passing by, she would call out and cry. For three days, her legs were cramping, from a lack of fluids.

The stench of urine and feces hung in the air. After three days of confinement in a steel cube, Cassie is sore, starved, dehydrated, and covered in her feces, sweat, and urine.

She's drifting off to sleep when she hears the latch on the cube door open. The light outside is fading but still bright in her eyes. Her captors yell at her to get out. She is too exhausted and weak to move.

They reach in to grab her and pull her out. Cassie offers no resistance. Her captors then turn on a hose, directing it at the box, flushing out the feces and piss, laughing and pointing at the mess.

Next, they direct the hose at Cassie, the icy cold water hitting her hard until they adjust the spray and douse her from head to toe to rinse her of all the feces, piss, and sweat.

When the hose was directed to her head, she opened her mouth to get some water. One of her captors saw this and kicked her in the stomach.

Cassie curled up in pain, passing out. Her captors took her to a building and hoisted her using a chain. Her captors then used smelling salts to bring her around.

She hung there, naked, except for her dog tags, wet and cold. shivering as she heard a door open and a deep voice telling the others to leave them.

Looking at Cassie, he introduced himself. "My name is Captian Jose, Monteiro Ortiz. If you cooperate with me, I can make your life easy. If you do not, I can make your life a living hell. "

No one knows where you are. It has been rumored that you avoided capture and are hiding in the jungle. While he was telling Cassie this, he was looking at her nude body, front, and back. Head to toes.

He placed his hand on her ass. Cassie flinched. He walked around to face her, placing his hand on one tit. She tried to turn away. Jose punched her in the stomach violently, causing her to vomit in a dry heave.

Grabbing her face and staring into her eyes, he said, "So you prefer it rough." I am pleased to accommodate you. I punched her in the stomach again.

"Please, no more," Cassy said.

"A very wise decision," said Jose. "Would you like to eat and have some water?"

Cassie replied, "Yes please."

Jose walked to the door, opened it, and ordered the guards to get her down, place her at the table, and bring food and water.

As Cassie drank and ate the food, Jose sat across the table staring at her. "Maybe we can become friends," he said.

Cassie knew full well what he was implying. And he said, "Fuck you, you're a fucking pig." "You're holding me as a prisoner."

Jose calmly got up, slapping her face hard enough to knock her off the chair, calling the guards and telling them to return her to the sweatbox.

The guards picked her up and dragged her outside to the sweatbox. I pushed her in and latched the door.

Cassie fell asleep, waking up hours later with painful abdominal cramps. Holding her stomach crying, she let out some gas, feeling some relief.

The pressure built up, but this time Cassie explosively defecated, blowing feces all over herself and her confinement space.

Unknown to Cassie, her food was laced with THC and a very small amount of coke.

She lay in this and her urine for two days before the guards opened the sweatbox door and hosed her down. The water was very cold, pumped from a small fast-running stream.

The cold water made her shiver and hardened her nipples. The men drugged her out of the box and took her inside, again restraining her to a hook overhead. leaving her hanging.

Jose came in, walking up to her and touching her thigh.

Cassie tries to twist away and yells, "Keep your filthy hands off of me."

Jose punches her in the gut and says, "I will touch you as I please."

Cassy spits on him, and he punches her again.

Jose grabs her and says, "I am a patient man. You will beg me to touch your tits. "

Cassie says, "Never."

Jose responds, "We shall see." And he lists the things he can do.

I can do good things for you or I can do bad things.

I can sell you to the pimps of Caracas, who will have men lined up to fuck your American cunt.

I could shoot you up with heroin and have you sucking cocks all day for a few pesos.

A woman of your beauty would bring top prices.

You see, here, money talks. The national police were asking around about you, but a few pesos went their way, and you are lost.

Cassie lowered her head, crying.

Jose said, "You can sleep with me tonight or you can return to the box."

Cassie replied, "I'd rather die in the box."

Jose said, "Come sit and eat," calling out to the guards to unhook her.

This time, the food was delicious, and she ate the food and drank the water ravenously.

Jose got up and said we would try this again in two days. Guards, take her back to the box.

Cassie started crying and begging him not to put her back in the sweatbox.

Jose held up his hand and his men stopped.

He looked at her and said, "I will give you one last chance." You must submit.

Cassie retorted. I'm no one's whore.

Okay, my men will take you to the box.

The guards grabbed Cassie and dragged her outside, screaming and crying.

The food, again, was laced with coke and was having an aphrodisiac effect.

Cassie lay in the box, rubbing the nub of her clit, slipping her finger into the trough of her vaginal slit. The effects of the coke made her horny as hell.

Cassie spent another two days in the sweatbox, followed by a cold shower and being paraded through the camp with all the men and women watching her.

One woman stepped up and said, "When Jose gives up on you, I'm going to make your puta ass scream for love."

Fuck you, "said Cassie."

The woman grabbed Cassie's tit cruelly and said, "No, I'll be fucking you, you snotty puta," slapping Cassie's tit.

This time, the guards took her to what appeared to be the main house. Jose's house. The interior was beautiful and air-conditioned.

If not for the ice-cold hosing, which already made her nipples harder than diamonds, the air-conditioning certainly would have.

Jose met her in the Fourier and told her that she got to relax and enjoy herself tonight, starting with a bath and pampering from his servants.

She was led upstairs to a large bath where Jose barked out some orders in Spanish. He ordered the maids to bathe her, shave her, and pamper her with the finest soaps, shampoos, and bath oils.

Cassie looked around at the bath area. It was bigger than most bedrooms, with every imaginable personal care need.

The tub was large and sunken. It was filled with gently bubbling water and lavender oil. There were mirrors all around the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the reflection and did not believe what she saw. She must have lost twenty pounds and looked anemic and malnourished.

The maids gently push her to the tub, urging her to step in and relax. The maids stepped in with her, pulling off their simple dresses. They started to gently sponge bathe Cassie from her neck down.

Cassie stepped out of the lavender oil bath, which also included Epsom salts to help relax her cramped, aching body. She was softening as she swam in the warm water.

The maids busied themselves with bathing her entire body with the softest sponges and clothes. She cleanses every nook and cranny of her body.

Cassie started to fuss and complain when one maid slipped a washcloth between her legs, rubbing her vagina in a very clinical way.

Cassie relaxed and allowed the maids to pamper her. One maid shaved the hair under Cassie's armpits while the other shampooed her hair and rinsed it.

Getting out, she was led to a chair where her hair was combed and dried. Her fingernails and toenails were trimmed and painted.

Deep inside, Cassie dreaded the end of this treatment. It would mean joining Jose, who had made his desire to make her his newest fuck-toy very clear.

When the maids were finished, they helped her into a long, flowing dinner gown and led her downstairs to the parlor, telling her to sit.

Cassie looked around before sitting down, noting the armed guards and seeing herself in another large full-length mirror. Cassie thought I looked beautiful in this gown.

Despite not wearing any underwear, she did not feel naked for the first time in weeks.

Jose came into the room, stepping in front of her. He smiled and asked her to accompany him to the dining room, holding out his hand.

Jose sat her at one end of the table as he took a seat at the other. The food was brought in and served on covered silver platters.

They dined on Quale and an exquisite Italian Chianti. Cassie's wine was spiked with a mild sedative.

Jose kept her engaged in the conversation by being polite and non-aggressive. After dinner, they retired to the porch and continued sipping the wine.

Cassie passed out, and Jose had her taken to a spare bedroom by Marta, the mercenary who had approached her before.

Marta took her time with Cassie, kissing her and patiently seducing her. Slowly, Marta undressed Cassie and rubbed her pussy, dipping a finger into the slit and grazing across her super sensitive clit nub.

Feeling the time was right, Marta completely removed the dinner gown and went down on Cassie, mauling her small but ample-sized tits. 'Kissing her way down to the apex of Cassie's legs, where she proceeded to eat the corn splayed out in front of her.

Cassie held Marta's head as she climaxed. Moaning and orgasming, saying "don't stop."

Marta stood up and removed her clothes. She got back on the bed in a sixty-nine position, pushing her steamy, sweaty cunt into Cassie's bitchy face.

Cassie had no choice but to eat Marta's pussy or smother.

Marta came hard, drenching Cassie's face with her cunt juice mixed with Jose's sperm. She then got up, looking at the camera with a smile, knowing Jose recorded the events.

Cassie lies naked, legs spread on the bed. Jose zoomed in with the camera, taking lots of pictures. It's not often that he gets fair-skinned, light-haired putas' in his home.