Cassie in Captivity Pt. 03

Story Info
Cassie's cover is blown.
987 words
4.03
10.5k
12
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie was concerned about the heightened security. Her handlers assured her the devices were the newest devices available with little chance of being detected by the bug sweeping detectors used by the criminal organization.

Cassie sucked and fucked herself deep into Jose's trust, completely compliant with Jose's most demeaning wardrobe requests. Some of the ensembles he demanded made her feel cheap, degraded, and exposed.

Many outfits would have exposed her tits had it not been for the help of her maid, Maria.

Cassie did not know that Maria was a plant. She was there to help Cassie and report anything that might expose or hurt her.

Jose was becoming more suspicious of new people in his compound. He ordered all cell phones to be left at the gate. Guards only had very high-tech private scrambled two-way handhelds.

One of the male workers found with a cell phone was sodomized in front of the other workers and shot in the back of the head. There was fear in the compound.

One of the female workers was given a healthy line of coke at a party where she sucked and fucked all who would have her. She hasn't been seen since. The rumor has it that she was sold to the sex trade by a pimp known to many as Ice.

Ice got his moniker because of his cold-hearted treatment of his sex workers, men, and women.

Unknown to Cassie, Jose was taking her to a meeting. This meeting was a ruse to flush out a trader. The first time it didn't work, agents surveilling the compound traffic saw two trucks leave traveling in two different directions.

It was unusual. They determined one was empty. It had more of a stiff bounce on the bumps and accelerated quicker. They decided to monitor the other, which went to the market, unloading at a coffee warehouse and picking up produce and supplies.

Jose continued feeding false intelligence. This time it paid off, but broke his heart and sickened him to learn it was Cassie. She was a perfect lover and companion. Jose knew he had to act swiftly and without remorse.

He had her get ready for a day in Bogota. They traveled in unusual silence. Jose had Cassie suck his cock. As he busted a nut in her gullet, he thought, "I'm going to miss this whore."

When they arrived, they met with some guys. Where the typical business arrangements were made and they moved on to the next It was there that Jose called out Cassie's disloyalty.

Cassie, of course, denied it and Jose produced the cell phone, found in her private bath.

She hung her head and attempted to act surprised.

Jose slapped her face, punched her in the gut, and had two of Ice's men hold her while he took the jewelry off of her as well as the very expensive gown.

They picked her up and pulled her over to the table as Jose inserted his cock in her ass, shoving it to the hilt with nothing but spit to lubricate her asshole.

Cassie was crying out, begging for forgiveness and offering herself as his sex slave.

Jose looked at Ice and said, "Your offer of twenty thousand for this American pig slut is accepted."

One of Ice's men brought a briefcase forward, opening it to show it was full of US dollars. Jose smiled, then looked at Cassie and said, "You now belong to Ice, you dumb fucking whore."

The men flipped her over, holding her down while a strung-out whore shaved the rest of Cassie's cunt hair off. Another man stepped up with a red hot branding iron, pressing it to Cassie's mound to the top and right of her cunt slit.

Cassie screamed out a blood-curdling scream, followed by her passing out from the intense pain.

When she came to, she was told they would all fuck her. If she wanted to live, she would cooperate.

She spent the next few hours fucking and sucking numerous men who paid Ice for the pleasure of sinking their cocks into an American fair-skinned whore.

Cassie had submitted to Ice, promising him her complete cooperation. Ice was recording the scene and smiled, nodding.

Cassie felt the prick of a needle and things got hazy as she was used constantly by an unknown number of men. All the men used her available orifices.

When she came down from her high, she sat naked in a corner, her asshole and cunt leaking sperm. Her mouth tasted like a stale cumbucket. Her face, hair, and tits were smeared with dried male sperm.

Looking down, her tit had a new tattoo that said "Cumbucket" in Spanish.

They gave her some slop in a bowl that tasted odd but good. Later, they hosed her off and injected her again.

They sold her as a whore to many more that day and the next.

Cassie was now strung out. She heard screams and pops. She heard guns and saw men. "Please senior, fuck my American pussy," she said, spreading her legs.

One of the men shook her. "You're safe now. We're taking you home." "We'll get you taken care of," he said, as he wrapped a blanket around her abused body.

Cassie spent a few weeks drying out from the coke-induced stupor, her wounds, and physical marks healing. The tattoo and brand were removed by a plastic surgeon. He offered to remove the brand, but Cassie said no, this is my reminder that I am a survivor.

The DEA agent that found her, covered in bite marks and cum, spent every day visiting her and bringing her flowers and gifts.

When Cassie got out of rehab, he was her confidant. The man who consoled her and helped her deal with life

They married, having two children.

Jose was eventually arrested and sent to a US Federal prison to live out his life.