All Comments on 'Black Bred Celeb 01: Cassie Lane'

by alysonbraid

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nonconsent

Main theme is rape/nonconsent so that's where this belongs. From the beginning Riley intends Cassie's fall and uses Ice for that purpose. Cassie doesn't stay in character either. Even drunk and high she knows she doesn't want it, then pleads for it, then doesn't want it, then pleads for it.... No consistency. A two.

GokkyGokkyover 9 years ago
Excellent

Loved this, well written and very hot!

imdanielle2imdanielle2over 9 years ago
Great opening chapter

Really hope there is more to this one.. Loved the transition from lil innocent girl to screaming lover.. I think it would be awesome to see how she blossoms into a BBC slut.. Marked, owned, turned out for others to see and use.. Changes in her mentality, looks, and maybe even bring some other siblings and friends into the mix.. Thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's a hot scene and you have a lot of interesting things going on. But cassie would be hotter if she had more agency in her desire or resistance. It's not the big black guy impregnating her that's hot, it's her secretly wanting it. It's the reluctance that needs emphasis.

Try out FINCs stories. He does rapey body betrayal really well. He also likes somewhat ludicrous characters as well.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story. As far as it went it was a really good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

i liked the story. But i hope you write more soon i want to see if Cassie gets a black baby bumb. so please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awfully written

Also @ anon, what s thatt fantasy aboutpregnancy. Gross. Much like rape, which it is. Does anyoneknow what consent is? I guess not. There s this category called nonconsent andRELUCTANCE. Fits this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome! Cassie is a lucky little blonde and I'm sure she'll be thrilled to pump out lots of black babies. I find it very erotic when blondes discover the joy of fucking black men.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I LOVE when I would go out with friends and to the Dance Clubs and cute guys like Ice would dance up against me and grind on me and let me feel they was liking me and holding these hips mine. Yeah been took to them back rooms where VIPs was or hung out. Oh god there was so much drinking going on back there. I even for get some the stuff and Mens I got with in some them places or how I got back to some rooms with some them. Yeah it was Crazy like that at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Moja żona urodziła do tej pory szóstkę dzieci wielkiego , smolistoczarnego 52 letniego samca z Nigerii . I chociaż ma dopiero 27 lat , to jest szczęśliwą mamą szóstki chłopaków naruchanych czarnym , ogromnym chujem a jej pipka została zalana gorącym , afrykańskim juksem po raz siódmy .

Lust4SureLust4Sure12 months ago

Sorry, but this story was about rape/non-consent from two different rapes.

The first by a supposed friend and the second by a stranger.

Making Cassie a bimbo does not add to the story or the family upbringing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous