Cassie's Curse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink that," she ordered.

Willow looked at the glass as if it contained a serpent. "What ... What IS that?"

"That is what will grant your wish. If you drink that, I can make you just like Mamie."

It was an odd vision, the metronome going and going; and beyond was Willow, wide-eyed and seemingly taking in every detail of Mamie's face and body, and saying: "Just like her?"

"Well," Cassie purred, "I can't enlarge your breasts, but you don't really need that. Yours are just fine the way they are. However, I can make you SATISFIED with your breasts. I would be able to make you do anything ... just like I make Mamie do. I can make you my slave, just like Mamie is." Willow said nothing for a long minute, other than stare longingly through the metronome at her boss' wife. "She looks like she feels so ..."

"Tell her, Mamie. Tell her how you feel."

"Blank and empty." Mamie had no control over the words, but they were oh-so true.

"Drink it," Cassie urged. "Let me guide you, lead you. I can make you just like her." She leaned toward the slender, gawking girl. "I can make her your friend."

And Willow immediately picked up the glass and drained it.

Mamie felt gentle hands on her shoulder and felt lips against her right ear. "You've done great, sis. I'll take it from here. It's time to go to sleep. Surrender now, and sleep for me."

And the next thing she knew, Willow was helping her out of the chair, pulling her, leading her. Disoriented, Mamie followed, only slowing down a little when she realized the young woman was naked, too.

"Please, Mamie! Please help me!" They were on the stairs now, climbing toward the second story. "Cassie told me that I could take you to bed! Please! I need you SO much! Which room is your bedroom?"

Dumbly, Mamie pointed; and she was pulled exuberantly into the room. Willow was suddenly against her, pressing her body close, clutching, shivering with need. She tried to kiss Mamie, but was deterred because she was smaller, weaker than Mamie's athletic build, and the girl whimpered pitifully. Her breath smelled of a woman's sex.

"Hey!" Mamie objected. "Wait a minute! What's going on?"

Willow gave a frustrated groan and pressed against her, the side of her face on the tops of her bare breasts. "Cassie told me that I should take charge. She told me you liked it better that way, and I just want to please you! But ... I've never been in charge of ANYTHING! I don't know how! She told me that if I kissed you, you'd give yourself to me. But now, you won't let me!"

"I didn't think you liked women that way."

"I never KNEW! Not until Cassie showed me! And I've always wondered about it! I've always been curious!"

Mamie grimaced. "Now, hold on. That's not what you said before. Did Cassie hypnotize you?"

"Well, of course she did! Over and over again. She told me to watch the metronome thingy, and suddenly, it was the only thing I could see. Well, that and you beyond it. And then, I had this ... revelation! You were THROUGH the metronome. The way to get to YOU was through IT! And, oh Mamie! Isn't it just the best feeling ever? Giving in to her? Surrendering to her?"

"Willow, Cassie is a very selfish person. She manipulated you. She convinced you that you needed me, that you wanted me, that you wanted HER. And, that you liked being hypnotized. It's a big, spiraling whirlpool, that sucks you into her will." The girl didn't answer, only clutched at her, shivering. Mamie suddenly realized her own breasts were wet with Willow's tears. "What did she do to you?" Mamie asked. "What do you remember?"

"She put me to sleep. Over and over. I can't tell you how many times. And once, when I woke up, I was naked! I don't even CARE where my clothes are! It doesn't matter anyway. And ... she's SO strong! So much stronger than I am! And it's only obvious that I should give in to whatever she wants, that I give her whatever she needs. And she showed me how to please her ... how to please a woman. And oh, it makes SO much sense now! That only a woman really, really knows what things to do to please another woman. And, I did! I gave her pleasure! I made her cum! Twice!" She looked up into Mamie's eyes. "But ... she didn't let ME cum! She brought me right to the edge, again and again; but she wouldn't let me go over it! She told me that it would make it better when YOU did it to me! Oh, please! Please." She ended her tirade with a pleading whimper.

By this time, Mamie had given in and put her arms around the needy, shivering secretary. And she thought: Oh, what difference does it make? What did it matter that this was all somehow Cassie's plan, Cassie's plot? The girl was so much in need of comfort; and apparently, only she could provide that now!

And so, slowly, gently, Mamie moved a hand to the Willow's face, lifting her lips toward her own. Soon, she wished the kiss had lasted longer; she wished she could slow down the almost desperate action; she wished Willow's raw need would subside to a level that might allow this act of exquisite sexuality to stretch into eternity.

She marveled at the size of Willow's nipples, set into firm, small breasts that somehow seemed perfect. Perfect. How did Willow's lips and tongue seem to know just what to do, just how hard to suck, and how to perfectly lick and tease and stimulate? How did she know instinctively where to touch and caress and pet? Why did she sacrifice so willingly her own desperate need in order to do all these wonderful things to Mamie, instead?

And, following so much uncorralled joy, Mamie had to take some semblance of command; had to return some of that bliss! But, after only a little sucking and licking and teasing and slurping of her own, all it took was a single, small swipe of her tongue against the straining clitoris to send Willow into an orgasm so explosive that it was almost impossible to maintain oral contact as the erotic woman screamed and writhed and moaned and strained until she dissolved into a puddle of satisfied femineity in the center of the bed.

They took turns holding one another and talking, intimately, comfortably, about anything and everything. They asked questions, and they answered every single inquiry honestly, completely, holding nothing back.

Willow recounted the late afternoon, four months earlier, when Mr. Godfrey had seduced her. She always called him that, even in bed; though he never, ever called her by anything but her first name. He seemed to like it, knowing that he had that much control over her. He reveled in his strength and her submissiveness in the affair.

She hadn't realized what was happening that first time, even when she found herself unexpectedly in his arms and in the midst of a crushingly passionate kiss. It was as if her mind had suddenly been switched off. She had heard the zipper, but hadn't know what it meant until her dress was suddenly on the floor, and she had been amazed that all he had to do was touch the back of her bra and it was suddenly undone. Mamie couldn't help but tell about the time, during their freshman year in college, that he had practiced on her, over and over, until he could manipulate the latch on a brassiere with expert finesse.

Willow went on to explain that, during that event, "Mr. Godfrey" had been the first man to ever suck on her nipples. Everything he did seemed to shock her into utter compliance. And then, at last, he had licked her "down there," and had provided her with her very first orgasm. She was his after that. Penetration had been painful, but by that point, she would have happily tolerated anything short of beheading.

At least he was discrete. He would only take her sexually when they were the only ones left in the office; and he let no one know that she had accompanied him to Kansas City, making her take "personal time off" for those trysts, and insisting that she stay in the apartment there so no one would know. He had also been a somewhat responsible person; and after that first time, he had made a phone call to his doctor; then he instructed her to go to a pharmacy and follow the druggist's instructions. It had been for a regimen of "morning after" pills, and also a year's worth of birth control pills. He insisted on using prophylactics for a month until they were sure they had safely taken effect, but he had unprotected sex with her freely now.

Following that long confession, Willow clutched Mamie closely. "I wanted to tell you so often, to acknowledge the guilt I felt, to beg your forgiveness. In the past half hour, I've confessed more to you than I've ever done to a priest. It's been ... wonderful."

"That's what friends are for."

Willow rose and backed away from their snuggling embrace to look into Mamie's eyes. "Are we friends? Are we really?"

"Friends with privileges."

Willow blinked. "I ... I don't know what that means."

But she didn't answer that one; just gathered Willow back into her arms and held her for a while. "You realize that we're being manipulated, right?" she asked softly.

"You mean, that Cassie made us be friends? That she made me love you?"

"Yes."

"But why would she do that?"

Mamie untangled herself from their embrace and got out of bed. "There's a reason. A really, strange, weird, fantastically far-out reason that you're not going to believe. But ... you are part of it now, and you deserve to know. Let's go."

They went downstairs, hand in hand, naked, only to find Cassie in the kitchen, making a horrific mess out of dinner. She had boiled WAY too much spaghetti, then burned the sauce to the point of inedibility. Mamie took over, first tying an apron on Willow's nude form and putting her in charge of the salad; then donning one herself and preparing a butter and Parmesan sauce for the pasta.

Over the meal, at Mamie's insistence, Cassie related the tale of the warlock, from start to finish, leaving nothing out. Following that, the sisters jointly revealed the story of the two brothers' unknowing contribution to Cassie's little cum addiction problem.

Willow was so amazed with the entire narrative that Mamie had to remind her several times to eat her meal. Finally, when it was all over, her only question seemed to be: "And ... I'm going to contribute to all of this somehow, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are," Cassie answered, smiling despite herself, "but I haven't quite figured out how yet. At the very least, you're going to take over Mamie's duties when she has her period. When's yours, by the way?"

"In a little less than two weeks. Does that help?"

Cassie's look of relief was all the answer she needed.

It was time for the secretary to leave, since it wouldn't do to have Reggie coming home and finding her there. Mamie insisted on walking her to her car, which was parked a block away. It took a while to find all the items of clothing, but eventually, they were dressed and walking together through the night along the quiet sidewalk. "Well, what do you think about Cassie's little tale?" Mamie asked.

"It was fascinating!"

"Really? You actually believed all of that?"

Willow reached out and held her hand. "What do you mean? The part about the warlock and the curse? Sure. Why not? I've spent my whole life believing absolutely in a God that I couldn't see. It's not that big a leap of faith to believe in one little curse."

Mamie nodded. "I guess when you put it that way ..."

Willow stopped and pulled Mamie around to face her, still holding her hand. "I love you. I don't love your husband; but I love you. I don't care if Cassie IS responsible, and I don't care if you don't love me back. Still, I wanted you to know."

Mamie started to look around, but made herself stop. What the hell did it matter, anyway? And she pulled Willow to her and kissed her tenderly. It lasted a full minute. And then, as if nothing extraordinary had happened at all, they continued on until they got to Willow's car. A quick kiss goodbye and Mamie was walking back alone, thinking all sorts of wonderful thoughts.

TO BE CONTINUED

12